24 minutes ago, generic474223 said:

Hey everyone,

I just have a short question about the "bound queen" quest:

Hide contents

in the second half of the quest one should retrieve a number of key fragments, the one in quesstion, from high rothgar, from a "tomb with a view". So now i have raided all tombs around high rothgar and there was no key fragment in either of them, also finished all other dungeons i could find. Still no key fragment.

So is the fragment in a certain location? on a special mob? (or is there a giveitem code in case it should have been there?)
Also what about tombs that were already finsihed at the time the quest starts, can they also contain the fragment although being empty?

Thank you!

By the way i really like the quest until now, especially the anticipation of figuring out how the character will end up in those things. And come on, this is no spoiler, we all knew that it would happen eventually :).
But maybe more detailed descirptions of where to find the stuff would be nice so that one does not have to try to figure out if too thick or a bug. Maybe the guy in the library could give some additional hints for some extra ... services.

Julius (or whatever his name is) told you when he told you the hint, "Tomb with a view" means a little gravesite up on High Hrothgar.  Its to the right of the entrance to the fortress, near the last emblem shrine thing.

28 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Julius (or whatever his name is) told you when he told you the hint, "Tomb with a view" means a little gravesite up on High Hrothgar.  Its to the right of the entrance to the fortress, near the last emblem shrine thing.

Ok, so ... i feel really dumb! I did not find that grave immediately up on High Hrotgar and just assumed that the fragment would be somewhere in one of those tomb dungeons on the slope of the mountain.

But non the less, thank you!

"would it be too much to ask for a "no free items in chargen" patch version?" (made my own, but still...good option to have: kinda feels wrong, especially since they're worth a lot and are quite powerful. feels cheaty. basically, no "uniform" rubber in the torture room, no free stuff on bandits. no free armor and such on  the dead imperials for chloe's quest.)

Speaking of chloe, "wimpering" should be "whimpering"

Also, the 'squeeze past collapsed tunnel' part should not show when the tunnel isn't collapsed. set its enable parent to

dunCGKeepBridgeDebrisMarker [REFR:0010AB26] (places XMarker [STAT:0000003B] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of HelgenKeep01 "Helgen Keep" [CELL:0005DE24])

you also have a set of gloves called "Maser's College Gloves of Destruction" (xx0CE449), should be "Master's"

then there's the "bound girls" components...I was in chargen, and one spawned, got a message in the middle of my screen about me putting plugs into her. oops?

aaaand another: "[DCUR] Periodical update starts" -> "Periodic Updates Start"

Ok so I’m still having troubles with Combat Surrender and the Silver Hand forcibly sending me to Dagonar prison. I have Combat Surrender on, use vanilla Prisons on, no bounty but I did have a criminal record, and whenever they drop me, off to Dagonar I go. I’m currently using 8.3 and I know it was on Kimy’s list to fix at one point. Thank you for any help.

22 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Boots are still bugged with the Rubber Doll collar, and the same bug occurs with Leon's quest boots too. They do not properly equip.

I don't think others were able to reproduce any bugs with shoes. You might need to give more details because it doesn't sound like a bug but troubleshooting your Skyrim install.

Hello. I'm trying to tie any loose end, even tiny details that aren't presumably related to any of my issues, to turn my Skyrim into a more fluid and stable game. 

Regarding Cursed Loot, it "conflicts" in Vortex with:

• Buxom Wench Yuriana : after DCL ?
  • KS Hairdos Renewal : before DCL ?
  • DDx 4.2 : before DCL

Apart DDx, I'm unsure what is the best order (or choice of order, if the other way around simply another display of features in game).

Thanks for any advice!

Small idea I had (I'd use it myself but it doesn't fit the stuff I'm making at them moment but it does fit DCL)

When using a smiting/enchanting/alchemy table ect while aroused you have a chance to lose control and build restraints and lock them on you.

It could take some of your inventory, like if you have some leather/steel you lose them and have some leather cuff/collar ect on you.

Or it could convert some existing item into a device for example you get a message when you go to enchant something "You go to enchant your boots but with your mind full of thought of arousal and bondage something goes wrong and when you test the enchantment you find the boots have morphed into some pony boots"

Instead of releasing out-of-the-blue patches for my mod, people could just let me know that there is a typo in that quest in the first place. So I could...shocking thought...fix it. :S

I also thought I made my thoughts clear about patches that change obviously intentional behaviour of my mods. If people feel the need to change stuff for personal taste, they are more than welcome to keep these on their own hard drives, and only there! Thank you!

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

Instead of releasing out-of-the-blue patches for my mod, people could just let me know that there is a typo in that quest in the first place. So I could...shocking thought...fix it. :S

There's no need for an ESP to fix typos. An ESPTranslator XML is better, as it can be applied to any version of the ESP, and if the dialog is fixed, it will have no effect.

Maybe a bug? I got ambushed on the road, kited the bandit into city guards but did not fight back myself. The bandit hit me and maybe the guards too with a fireball. That resulted in a three day prison sentence for me.

relevant piece of log:

[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - Player got hit by a closeby mob without weapon equipped. Surrendering!
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - Surrender not in cooldown, proceed
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:05PM] [DCUR] - Processing Surrender.
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] - Defeated by guards, proceed with jail.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's no need for an ESP to fix typos. An ESPTranslator XML is better, as it can be applied to any version of the ESP, and if the dialog is fixed, it will have no effect.

Or possibly even a Tes5edit delta patch...

6 hours ago, Texmarker said:

Maybe a bug? I got ambushed on the road, kited the bandit into city guards but did not fight back myself. The bandit hit me and maybe the guards too with a fireball. That resulted in a three day prison sentence for me.

relevant piece of log:

Reveal hidden contents

[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - Player got hit by a closeby mob without weapon equipped. Surrendering!
[06/12/2019 - 12:42:59PM] [DCUR] - Surrender not in cooldown, proceed
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:05PM] [DCUR] - Processing Surrender.
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[06/12/2019 - 12:43:06PM] [DCUR] - Defeated by guards, proceed with jail.

Or maybe just Murphys Law: wrong timing, wrong place :D

GUILTY!!! Go to Prison, go directly, do not take any cash! ?

9 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Or maybe just Murphys Law: wrong timing, wrong place :D

GUILTY!!! Go to Prison, go directly, do not take any cash! ?

Good point. The guards are not nice people. If i were a corrupt guard i would probably do the same, just for fun.

Kimy,

On the Devices tab for DCL, would it be possible, under wrist restraints maybe, to add a toggle button for Bondage Mittens? I really don't care for them, and right now I reload my save if I get placed in them. It seems like it's the only type of device I can think of that doesn't have a toggle on that page.

31 minutes ago, Scootty said:

Need Help whenever i find cursed loot it not only appears in the container it also doesn't auto equip to me 

Are you sure it's cursed loot at all? And not just restraints that are in a chest.

DCL adds restraints to chests as loot, if you enable it. They are just loot. They do not jump onto you and lock you up. However, if you have self-bondage enabled, looting them might end up with you putting them on yourself later.

DCL also adds some items to chests as "bait". These are items that are (strangely) given directly to you, instead of simply being in the chest. This occurs only when cursed loot triggers. You'll see these based on the bait chance in the MCM.

On 6/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, Shizuma94 said:

i have a problem too, i'm about to do the Cloe quest in helgen but everytime when i'm in Helgens Keep and i want to save the game, loot some stuff from dead bodys or look in my Inventar the game crashes.

I have the same problem as you. It has been bothering me for a month.

11 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Kimy

i have a request for your consideration. the large ball gag that was added into DD a while back. would it be possible for you to add it to the items that can appear in the found restraints. and possibly add it as an avalilble item for cursed loot traps?

Hah, I thought I already added them! Will remedy that! :)