5 hours ago, Kimy said:

I am open to ideas!

Maybe the protagonist is running around in full chastity and is despartly trying for the [n] time to struggle out of her restraints having no keys and lockpicks.

Stumbling in my heels I fell to my knees. "Need a hand?" grateful I took the hand from the man with the gentle voice. "Come with me!" he told me tugging my shoulders in the right direction. "I will help you with this awful punishing restraints. I have tools just right in my house." Desperate to get rid of the plugs, the belt, the gag and most important the armbinder, I followed this kind stranger.

As soon as we reached his homestead, he carefully was helping me to a warming fire. Something was odd. I didn´t hear a sound outside. Just the crackeling fire. What is this smell? It is making my mind fuzzy. Loosing my consciousness I fell asleep.

I woke up to a humming sound. The humming was coming from my breasts. My nipples were hard as a rock and there was a real flood between my legs. Squirming, my hands darted to my breasts a chastiy bra covering them and the nipple piercings still attached. Moaning to the intense vibration my right hand swiftly moved to my labia touching another set of  piercings and a belt. The feeling of beeing filled with a plug was there to. Both of my holes were stuffed and the plugs wouldn´t move tugging at them. A quick glance over my body told me, there still was a set of restraints attached to my body, but I was able to see. The restraints looked like there was something evaporating just around them.

Lying on the bed I was able see the a Daedra sitting near the fire and chuckling to my moans.

"Now, now cutie. Stop this moaning. We are not even started yet." I couldn´t help but gasp to the more intense vibrations.

"As I can see you already found out, you can´t remove any of your restraints." A sinister grin spread over his face. "Still it is possible to remove them. You will soon find out how. Till then, you will endure the teasing." I was barely able to withstand the frenzy.

"Go now! Make me proud to my decision!" As soon the words had been spoken my vision went black. The swirling feeling of beeing transported very fast hit my body, reminding me of my restraints. The plugs fired again as I opened my eyes.

"No Lollygaggin!" A guard. Nice. For weeks I have tried to avoid those annyoing imperial bastards, just to find me right in front of one panting through an orgasm.

Something clicked inside my mouth. The set of plugs and piecings just making me go from afterglow to wild in seconds.

I reeked the smell of my sex and soon I found the heads of nearby citizens turning toward me. This smell... Just like in the homestead of this Daedra. I just wanted to leave. As soon as I went to the inn, heads turned as well. But there was more. The eyes of the men took a sinister glow as soon as I entered. A burly one approached me and blatantly told me to strip. I just was not able to turn him down, took the gag and licked it clean before stowing it in my backpack.

The burley stranger was moaning as my windpipe widend to his cocksize. The blowjob did not last very long and soon I swalloed a huge load. I clicking sound could be heard. Another part of my punishiment was released...

Short one. Have sex, open a restraint, even if it is a rape. Have it in the city and be punished by guards having sex in public.

I have the problem that no traps are triggering.

I have all the required mods and set the trap chance to 100%.

In debug it said 100% trap chance. Cooldown is off and minimum arousal is off.

The "tie me up" option is working as well as all other functions of the mod (as far as i can tell).

Its a clean install as well.

Can someone help me here? pls ❤️

1 hour ago, JuliBro said:

I have the problem that no traps are triggering.

I have all the required mods and set the trap chance to 100%.

In debug it said 100% trap chance. Cooldown is off and minimum arousal is off.

The "tie me up" option is working as well as all other functions of the mod (as far as i can tell).

Its a clean install as well.

Can someone help me here? pls ❤️

No events happen below level 3 anymore so you can do your start scenario without being interrupted.

7 minutes ago, Paragonluvz said:

How do i turn off literally every single person taking advantage of you when you are in the exhibition suit? Exactly 100% of the people i talk to while in it, except for my follower, fuck my character. That shouldnt be happening. plz halp

Everything is working fine.

7 inch Stripper heels resulting in no running away and a body on display because of a transparent suit... Any red blooded warrior, will take what you offer... :D

On 4/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, Kimy said:

I like the idea to have a quest giving you a guaranteed way out of a restraint, but as you said, it should be difficult/work.

Thought of something simpler.  biggest problem with lots of custom restraints are the chastity belts and the gags, since they hamper your ability to get keys and ask for help.  So do this:

1) When locked in a gag, add a dialog option to solicitation that exchanges unlocking the gag for a blow job ("I want your cock in my mouth, but this gag is in the way...")

2) when locked in a Chasity belt, replace all solicitation dialog (except for new gag dialog) with one that exchanges unlocking the belt in exchange for sex ("unlock my pussy and you can have it...")

"customer pay morality" or maybe "generous customer" dictates weather they lock you back up once they've had their way with you.

I'm doing the companions quest line.  Just got asked to intimidate the whiterun prison guard as part of the hired muscle quest, and I can not find him.  When in town the quest marker tells me to go to the prison.  When in the prison, the quest marker says to go outside into the town.  Guy just isn't there.  Not sure it he got removed by DCL crime add-on.  I tried using vanilla prisons, I left town, waited a few days, saved, quit to desktop, loaded, waited some more.  Still no guard

51 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

I'm doing the companions quest line.  Just got asked to intimidate the whiterun prison guard as part of the hired muscle quest, and I can not find him.  When in town the quest marker tells me to go to the prison.  When in the prison, the quest marker says to go outside into the town.  Guy just isn't there.  Not sure it he got removed by DCL crime add-on.  I tried using vanilla prisons, I left town, waited a few days, saved, quit to desktop, loaded, waited some more.  Still no guard

I can't remember me making changes to vanilla prisons.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I can't remember me making changes to vanilla prisons.

Not something you really need to go out of your way to check.  Might not even be DLC's fault.  hired muscle quest picks a citizen at random for you to beat up.  Just have to reload or skip it using console.

Something you should look into though, heavy harness gag and the silencer don't stop you from shouting.  I checked normal gags.  They all work fine.  Just those two

How do you get rid of straitjacket dress? I just wobbled all the way from kynesgrove to windhelm because i figured that blacksmith could help but he couldn't do shit. Oh and btw just got out of jail after 10 days so fuck it i'm done wobbling get me out of this straitjacket dress ?

@Kimy

FWIW, possible bug report

Level 2 character (under prompt to level up) was arrested instantly through guard dialogue for getting on a non owned horse.  Dialogue OK, but then got transfered to the grey 'in Limbo' version of Dragonar Prison, still posed as if on the horse, followed by a little 'ting' and then frozen screen CTD

1 - I thought events like this weren't to happen till Level 3 - The rest of log shows character is loo low leveled to qualify ... eg @ Line 21967.   Does the LVL 3 limit apply to Arrests and Prison t/fs?

2 - As for the CTD, Log attached.  Seems to start going squiff circa Line 22063

Hope this is of some help

Papyrus.0.log

On 4/30/2019 at 12:29 PM, SkyBound said:

I forgot HDT Extensions, but I've added them now. I have installed Mod Organizer in a different folder than User/Program Files(x86)/steam etc. Can that be a problem? Just for the record suits make the body invisible, same goes for pony boots and gloves. Corsets and belts are invisible, but the skin underneath can be seen as if nothing is on top of it. Collars all work, same goes for gags and blindfolds. Ankle chains and cuffs work aswell. Armbinders do too.

Also the prison does not work. When the warden gives me the first task of licking it just doens't work.

EDIT: included mod image

mods.PNG

Hey everyone I have run BodySlide and all (did Batch Build and checked Build Morphs) but the devices are still invisible. Do I need to save the bodyslide models somwehere? Am I missing a mod? I have downloaded Unofficial Legendary Patch and Crashfixes, just to be sure.

@Kimy
After Playing devious loot for some time i found some minor problems/annoyances with sasha and other stuff,

also some feedback:

Bugs?

1. Sasha accepts only her own restraining items, if a loot event triggers, with enabled followers, with her as follower she gets free devices in her backpack because she just unequips them.

2. The three spells from the dollmaker: Touch of purity+Sasha = infinite money. Cast it on her she unequips the items and they are in her iventory.

3. Sashas collar of submission gives you the collar buff AND you can wear armor/clothing (other collars need you naked, buff should be removed from hers) which is pretty strong (reduced damage, reduces spell cost etc.), also some missing names for buffs/buff origins

4. Sasha as spouse also has the vendor quests to get free, which sometimes is just hillariously stupid

Balance ideas:

5. The three spells from the dollmaker seem pretty gamebraking for nearly no mana cost, should at least be much higher.

6. The mage dress from Bound queen seems a little to good for mages.

7. Collar buffs might be a problem with mage armors (50% red damage and mage armor spell), maybe increase that scholls price) [I know you can turn collar buffs off, but i dont want to]

8. Devious crafting of keys sometimes makes it too easy for 1 iron after you get the book in winterhold, i found a mod increasing the price but it no longer works.

(I know i can just not get the book or buy the spells but they are there, which bugs  me personally a bit)

Stupid ideas for the future: (I know some might be more suited in dde but since kimi does both anyways and im lazy)

9. Pony collar quest (i have found a collar and boots in the console, why not use them, i know there are other mods out there using these and i guess the dominant follower does (did not thest that fully yet), but not a suprise cursed loot event)

10. There are so many transparent items not in use. Maybe a harder Exibitionist set with more items (also the Facemasks)

11. There are so many ebonite colors not in use.

12. Gasmaks are not used, maybe with Stamina drain/reduced stamina gain for breath restrictions

13. More penalties (the ones in the magic screen like corset reduces stamina) to devious items (bell-plugs harder sneak , bell-piercings for harder sneak (i know this item is not in devious devices, somebody talented might make one one day) also see 9.

14. Torture collars, intened to punish someone severly, if someone traps a chest I would expect some harsh punishments, hard to escape, maybe quest or event, you must want to get out fast because they are mean. Pick one or more possibilitys: stamina drain/stamina regeneration penalty/health regen penalty/mana regen penalty/drains mana/increased damage recieved(so your armor is less useful, should only be used if collar lets you keep your armor)/increased spell cost (also only certain schools possible, maybe even so much you cant use that school while wearing it)/reduced carry weight/no sleeping/no fasttravel/no waiting/no running(like shock boots)/be naked(the standard in most collars i guess, should not be used with increased damage recieved i guess)/[for the special needs kills you after a predetermined time which could also be random]/unlocks after random duration. Also different trigger might be fun (like the casting or running one of shockboots/training plug etc)

P.S.

These is just my personal opinion feel free to ignore it its your mod and freetime.

I love your mod great work!

I've got Chloe's quest stuck at Honningbrew Meadery, it says to find the Imperial Soldier and there is an Imperial Officer in the Meadery but he has no quest marker or dialogue related to the quest. I've tried waiting, talking to Chloe, dismissing her and re-adding her, nothing. Has anyone else encountered any similar problem?

1 hour ago, SkyBound said:

Hey everyone I have run BodySlide and all (did Batch Build and checked Build Morphs) but the devices are still invisible. Do I need to save the bodyslide models somwehere? Am I missing a mod? I have downloaded Unofficial Legendary Patch and Crashfixes, just to be sure.

If you properly ran Bodyslide from inside MO, then they will be redirected to the Overwrite folder.  It's best practice to right click and turn them into a Mod to keep them separate and control mod asset conflicts.  Hopefully nothing else is in there or you may have to clear the overwrite folder then reprocess the bodyslide models.

29 minutes ago, aim4it said:

If you properly ran Bodyslide from inside MO, then they will be redirected to the Overwrite folder.  It's best practice to right click and turn them into a Mod to keep them separate and control mod asset conflicts.  Hopefully nothing else is in there or you may have to clear the overwrite folder then reprocess the bodyslide models.

Could you please explain that a bit more? How do I turn them into a mod?

Hi, I'm trying to get this working however for some reason skyrim doesn't load my mods at all. I am using Mod Organizer 2, I've installed SKSE and it launched without issues but whenever I enable mods nothing happens. This is the list of mods I have installed and enabled:
image.png.baed5b58b3b68a5a7539235e1699136f.png

Note: When I hit Run it launches from this path: G:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe
Any idea on how I can fix this?

40 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

Hi, I'm trying to get this working however for some reason skyrim doesn't load my mods at all. I am using Mod Organizer 2, I've installed SKSE and it launched without issues but whenever I enable mods nothing happens. This is the list of mods I have installed and enabled:
image.png.baed5b58b3b68a5a7539235e1699136f.png

Note: When I hit Run it launches from this path: G:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe
Any idea on how I can fix this?

I MANAGED TO FIX IT:
it was a fucked up instance in mod organizer. Created a new one and its working fine after transferring the mods

5 hours ago, SkyBound said:

Could you please explain that a bit more? How do I turn them into a mod?

Not much more to explain, you literally just right-click the red "Overwrite" and select create mod.  The warning symbol towards the upper right of your MO screen has a message, probably about this, if you click it.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#Maintaining_a_Clean_Overwrite

If you don't know what all is in the overwrite section though it may be best to just empty it out and re-run FNIS, Bodyslide, and any other outside stuff one at a time till you figure out what is making the files so you can properly label them.

This should probably be moved to a MO or Bodyslide support thread rather then being here, but just in case it helps.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#Notable_Applications

Trying to get into dagonar prison and I can't normally because maria eden mod takes over the prison quest stuff. Tried different dialogues with guards and nothing changes. What happens with maria eden mod is the player is put in a vanilla prison cell for whatever hold they were arrested in and just stands there bound and naked until the player sleeps in a bedroll serving out their sentence. After waking up the player is released and then a pop up menu for maria eden mod shows two places to be sent to, the auction house in riften or the other one in falkreath. Using the tab key to dismiss that menu just spawns two npcs to rape the player and thats it player released.

Would be nice if there was a separate dialogue for going to dagonar prison instead of going to vanilla prison. I used the coc command to get into dagonar but talking to any of the npcs in there didn't start any prison quests. I use the LAL mod with the slave option so it spawns my character at some location with a minor bounty in all holds. Works great for getting arrested just can't get into dagonar prison.

Can I just coc into dagonar main area and run a console command to start the dagonar quest?