I had a thought while playing today;

What if there was a check that looked at weapon skill + held weapon for sex attacks?

Have 60 ranks in 1H and are currently holding a sword out? People in cities who would normally try a sex attack back down.

Since I installed this mod nobody except the smiths talk to me when gagged.

All other preople just say something like: "it would be better to remove that gag first" and i cannot trade or do anything.

That is a special gag called slave gag.

You need to find a slave gag plug key in order to talk and then another slave gag key to remove it.

The bondage adventure quest would make for a good scenario for Death Alternative. DA is currently missing some bondage-themed outcomes anyway. :)

You know, being left in the wilderness restrained would be like starting on ImmerSlave/LADL again (items stolen is optional) lol

I hope that the next big update will let me choose which item will trigger an event. Currently I would like to have the sex attack to be enabled when restrained, but would like to leave the slave boots (or any DD footwear item) out of it. Besides that the bugs I encountered is similar to what was reported by others already.

I'm starting a new game again on a (hopefully) better optimized mod list and see if I would find anything that is out of the ordinary.

I agree.

The Bondage Adventure quest would be a great add-on to Death Alternation.

A new idea for the wrist cuffs would be have a slave version that when in a city of town they bind then PC or NPC the same way as the hand shackles, armbinders and locked rubber arm cuffs but let the PC or npc have their hands free to use when out of town and they can only be remove form special event for expectable the slut version like he collar you have to no have sex for the same time as the color to remove the wrist cuff and the slave version need multiple keys where they follow the same setting as the collar versions.

Thanks. Well, i had to ask, because usually, mods are tuned by default for "balance" and to allow people who actually want to play the normal game, to game on. I mean, the mod author knows what is balanced. The user doesn't. I have set arousal weight to 0.1 and modifier also to 0.1 and of course disabled cursed collar and reduced some "multiple/dozens lock items" to a very slim chance and i HOPE i have made this playable. The trouble is that this mod has too many options and the documentation isn't enough to understand which is what. Like in "sex attacks" there are are like 3 different sectors of configuration, which i have still to understand what different sex attack refer to.  If i fail to make this playable i will look to another mod i saw, called "deviously enchanted chests", which seems simpler from the description.  This one is more complete, but should come with "user manual" to understand what's happening, the different keys, which can be removed by who etc.

For example, i got the slave belt, which needs "5 custom keys". When i first talked to a blacksmith about it, he said he can't do anything. I happened to ask him again to "help with restraints" and he removed it at once and without even getting paid for it!  So i am completely at loss here...

P.S: the quoting format in this forum is the most terrible i 've seen. I can't seem to be able to quote only the person's comment.

You might find it better with the settings I use which just give a straight percentage chance of getting a device or key and makes for a much lighter game. To do that set Arousal Weight to 0 and Minimum Arousal to 0. You can set the Basic Chance to whatever you like but I use 4% and a 5% key drop chance (except for plants which is set to 0).

I have all the slave devices deactivated as I'm not into heavy duty bondage but instead have a reasonable chance get standard devices fitted (preferable at inconvenient times in a dungeon) with a reasonable prospect of finding a key. Depending on how the RNG is behaving you may prefer the default 5% but personally I found 4% seems absolutely spot on for me (1 in 25 rather than 1 in 20 chance)

The events you'll have to figure out for yourself, just include the ones you like and work out the weightings. It can seem intimidating at first and I've had the luxury of using this mod since it's beginning so I'm used to the settings, but it's worthwhile spending a little time working out how you want things to play as this is such a versatile mod and it will play however you want it to (Skyrim RNG permitting)

I've fiddled with the setting of this mod more than any other and it now has it's own spreadsheet to calculate weightings and other things, it really does repay spending some time to tune it to your playstyle :D

Since I installed this mod nobody except the smiths talk to me when gagged.

All other preople just say something like: "it would be better to remove that gag first" and i cannot trade or do anything.

That is a special gag called slave gag.

You need to find a slave gag plug key in order to talk and then another slave gag key to remove it.

Thank you. yes it is. i have a key and it tells me that I need another one to remove it. but still I can't talk.

NEC: <blunt mode> The person who wrote it made seriously invasive changes to Skyrim vanilla assets that completely broke a standard library function in the process many mods (including mine) rely on. Then they replaced said standard function with a custom one that would force 3rd party mods to set at least a soft dependency on NEC to use, and spend their own time just to repair the damage NEC inflicted on the standard API. Is this person for real? To be frank for a second, I have absolutely ZERO respect for making invasive changes like this that affect potentially hundreds of other mods out there and break stuff they rely on working correctly. And just to get this out of the way once and for all, I will absolutely -not- spend any more of my time than I already had to repair the damage done by this mod and the crude and reckless changes it made to vanilla assets. I don't respect that mod enough to do that and I couldn't care less if I am not compatible with it. </blunt mode>

Step 1: add your own keyword with the same name "ActorTypeChild"

Step 2: check for keyword

Step 3: no dependencies (all keywords with the same name are identical, even coming from different files)

Step 3: no dependencies (all keywords with the same name are identical, even coming from different files)

^

NEC: <blunt mode> The person who wrote it made seriously invasive changes to Skyrim vanilla assets that completely broke a standard library function in the process many mods (including mine) rely on. Then they replaced said standard function with a custom one that would force 3rd party mods to set at least a soft dependency on NEC to use, and spend their own time just to repair the damage NEC inflicted on the standard API. Is this person for real? To be frank for a second, I have absolutely ZERO respect for making invasive changes like this that affect potentially hundreds of other mods out there and break stuff they rely on working correctly. And just to get this out of the way once and for all, I will absolutely -not- spend any more of my time than I already had to repair the damage done by this mod and the crude and reckless changes it made to vanilla assets. I don't respect that mod enough to do that and I couldn't care less if I am not compatible with it. </blunt mode>

Even if that's the case I still don't want to waste my valuable lifetime to add this workaround to 200 different functions (no, I am not kidding about that number) in Cursed Loot just to accommodate that mod and its reckless changes. I am still furious enough that I had to track down and sort this mess it created in the first place.

Hey Kimmy I saw mention that youd already fixed a lot of the bugs people reported. I forget which version is which but does that mean the hotfix is released already? And if not any ETA on when you think it will be so I know when abouts to try and look?

Hey Kimmy I saw mention that youd already fixed a lot of the bugs people reported. I forget which version is which but does that mean the hotfix is released already? And if not any ETA on when you think it will be so I know when abouts to try and look?

No, not quite there yet. I fixed some things already but there are 1-2 elusive bugs left that I'd like to fix for the next patch and still need to track down. :)

What do i need to do to make cursed loot use it's english version again and not the localized german version?

I'm running my Skyrim in german because imho the german voices of the npcs often sound better than the english ones, but cursed loot i would love to stay in english. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks. Well, i had to ask, because usually, mods are tuned by default for "balance" and to allow people who actually want to play the normal game, to game on. I mean, the mod author knows what is balanced. The user doesn't. I have set arousal weight to 0.1 and modifier also to 0.1 and of course disabled cursed collar and reduced some "multiple/dozens lock items" to a very slim chance and i HOPE i have made this playable. The trouble is that this mod has too many options and the documentation isn't enough to understand which is what. Like in "sex attacks" there are are like 3 different sectors of configuration, which i have still to understand what different sex attack refer to.  If i fail to make this playable i will look to another mod i saw, called "deviously enchanted chests", which seems simpler from the description.  This one is more complete, but should come with "user manual" to understand what's happening, the different keys, which can be removed by who etc.

For example, i got the slave belt, which needs "5 custom keys". When i first talked to a blacksmith about it, he said he can't do anything. I happened to ask him again to "help with restraints" and he removed it at once and without even getting paid for it!  So i am completely at loss here...

P.S: the quoting format in this forum is the most terrible i 've seen. I can't seem to be able to quote only the person's comment.

You might find it better with the settings I use which just give a straight percentage chance of getting a device or key and makes for a much lighter game. To do that set Arousal Weight to 0 and Minimum Arousal to 0. You can set the Basic Chance to whatever you like but I use 4% and a 5% key drop chance (except for plants which is set to 0).

I have all the slave devices deactivated as I'm not into heavy duty bondage but instead have a reasonable chance get standard devices fitted (preferable at inconvenient times in a dungeon) with a reasonable prospect of finding a key. Depending on how the RNG is behaving you may prefer the default 5% but personally I found 4% seems absolutely spot on for me (1 in 25 rather than 1 in 20 chance)

The events you'll have to figure out for yourself, just include the ones you like and work out the weightings. It can seem intimidating at first and I've had the luxury of using this mod since it's beginning so I'm used to the settings, but it's worthwhile spending a little time working out how you want things to play as this is such a versatile mod and it will play however you want it to (Skyrim RNG permitting)

I've fiddled with the setting of this mod more than any other and it now has it's own spreadsheet to calculate weightings and other things, it really does repay spending some time to tune it to your playstyle :D

I used similar settings for quite a while except I kept punishing events with a rather low probability instead of disable them.

You will find the best choice is removing the most punishing device immediately whenever you find a key. And if you choose to do so thoroughly the devices seldom accumulate to a large number. At first it is interesting but when I know l can scavenge everything in my sight with little risk it becomes dull. 

After DDI 2.9.0 released, you have another choice which is much more challenging and thrilling IMO.

Set the event rate 3-4 times greater than key rate, and then replace the destroy key option with key breaking about 10%~15%.

This setting dramatically increases the variance of device number comparing with above one. Events trigger much often, sometimes you will be wrapped like a mummy and want desperately to be released. Then you finally find a key, while opening inventory you can't help praying it will unlock as many devices as it can. Sometimes you still have the key for next time use after everything is gone, sometimes it breaks at the very first time when you trying to unlock a blindfold regardless you're also wearing punishing boots and corset. Key stealing feature, which can be totally ignored in previous settings, also adds more variation if enabled. Finally if you dare to add some arousal weight... ;)

ok.... i got a really strange one...

I uninstalled a few mods that i was testing, and after loading the save without those mods, Deviously Cursed informed me that i was either playing with a male char (eeeww no) had killable children (really?) or had a child follower (Sofia is childish but... come on!)

Do yup... the failsafe popped on my game without having any of the conditions indicated

Share my major settings for those who want a "balanced" preset. It's a bit aggressive but playable.

I used this settings from the very beginning of a new game and now my PC is level 25 and Alduin has been defeated.

No custom imba followers, no S/L because of bad RNG results, no console or "Free Me" unless I want to create clean save for mod updating, 

Attention: I use this setting along with following mods as emergency assistance.

Captured Dreams, Convinient Horse, BWitch http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39186-bwitch-03-lite-9-may-2015/

Major settings:

• DDI - Key creation = disabled
  • DDI - Destroy key = false
  • DDI - Key breaking chance = 10%
  • DDI - Lock jamming chance = 10%
  • General - Refined chance = 5%/7%/10%
  • General - Arousal weight = 0.5
  • General - Arousal modifier = 0.2
  • General - Eligible containers = all enabled
  • General - Container weight = all default
  • General - Item number = 2-3
  • General - Item threshold = 10
  • General - Lose key chance = 50%
  • General - Min arousal = 0
  • General - Max arousal = 101
  • General - Always force full set = false
  • General - Progressive bondage = false
  • Events - Standard weight = 300
  • Events - Other weights = all default
  • Events Params - Key drop chance = all default
  • Devices - Armbinder - Armbinder = 50
  • Devices - Armbinder - Shackles = 10
  • Devices - Armbinder - Yoke = 5
  • Devices - Eligible devices = all enabled
  • Escape - Sharp item chance = 15%
  • Escape - Key drop chance = 5%
  • Escape - Key drop modifier = all default
  • Escape - Key type weight = all default
  • Escape - No key without restraints = false
  • Solicitation - enabled with default settings
  • Sex Attacks - disabled due to script lag, not tested
  • Comments - enabled with default settings
  • Bondage Adventure Quest - not tested

Bug report, v4.7:

I was fighting a Giant. We scored a hit together, I fell under the "Surrender" HP and my character surrendered. The Giant however died, because my attack had a little dot on it.

No rape happened, which is good, becasuse there were no other monsters around and I could just walk away.

However I noticed later that I can't use items, like mining nodes, because when I start using it, the mining animation starts, then suddenly switches to the surrender animation (holding the hands up) and then switches back to normal again (when you just run around, idles, etc). Non-animation related things worked normally, like talking to NPC-s.

I could fix it by provoking a surrender situation when the code could properly run its course.

For some reason, this version of Cursed Loot seems to keep resetting my exhibitionist flag (after sex animations?) which means my character keeps playing the modesty animations. Being able to avoid that would be good. 

Doors are still evil btw. :P

What do i need to do to make cursed loot use it's english version again and not the localized german version?

I'm running my Skyrim in german because imho the german voices of the npcs often sound better than the english ones, but cursed loot i would love to stay in english. Thanks in advance :)

Ich antworte mal in deutsch das macht es ein wenig einfacher:

Ich habe auch mein CursedLoot auf englisch ungeswitched und jetzt versuche ich mal aus dem Kopf zu schreiben was ich gemacht habe (Ich bin grade nicht an meinem Skyrim Rechner)

Das ganze kommt jetzt darauf an wie du installiert hast.

Installation ohne Mod Organizer:

Es gibt im Skyrim Data Verzeichnis einen Ordner strings. Da befinden sich 3 Dateien

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.DLSTRINGS

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.ILSTRINGS

-Deviously Cursed Loot_German.STRINGS

Die habe ich wegkopiert und durch eine Kopie der englischen Dateien ersetzt.

Dann gibt es noch einen Ordner für die Texte im MCM

Der befindet sich im data Ordner unter Interface/Translations

Dort dann die Datei

Deviously Cursed Loot_GERMAN.TXT

durch die entsprechende englische Datei ersetzen.

Falls du den MO benutzt liegen die Dateien im ModOrganizer Laufwerk. Da gibt es einen Ordner für die einzelnen Mods und somit auch einen CursedLoot Ordner mit den entsprechenden Dateien. In dem Fall einfach dort austauschen.

oder wahlweise vor der Installation das Archiv entpacken, die Textdateien austauschen, wieder packen und dann installieren

Ich arbeite mit dem MO und die Variante nach der Installation im MO Verzeichnis die Dateien auszutauschen hat bei mir prima funktioniert.  :)

Even if that's the case I still don't want to waste my valuable lifetime to add this workaround to 200 different functions (no, I am not kidding about that number) in Cursed Loot just to accommodate that mod and its reckless changes. I am still furious enough that I had to track down and sort this mess it created in the first place.

Can  i ask you wich mod is causing the issue?

I used rcots hostile patch.... but it was only to have more bandits variety (i also use Deadly Wenches that is possibly doing a similar thing with guard faction i guess >_< adding immersive wenches to guard factions) and i guess it has some sort of EFC in it.

I can happily live without that mod.....is it enough to uninstall it?

May i keep RCOTS base mod (the one that changes childrens+clothes in cities at least because vanilla looks horrible on a modded skyrim) without any problem?

P.S: also how do i escape ropes binding during the damsel in distress quest?

It says a sharp object... should i trigger the sharp object from the mod when looting? (because it never triggers but i know RNG in skyrim is quite broken).

<p>

Share my major settings for those who want a "balanced" preset. It's a bit aggressive but playable.

I used this settings from the very beginning of a new game and now my PC is level 25 and Alduin has been defeated.

No custom imba followers, no S/L because of bad RNG results, no console or "Free Me" unless I want to create clean save for mod updating,

Attention: I use this setting along with following mods as emergency assistance.

Captured Dreams, Convinient Horse, BWitch http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39186-bwitch-03-lite-9-may-2015/

Major settings:

The mod creator should consider making preset settings like this for the mod.

ok.... i got a really strange one...

I uninstalled a few mods that i was testing, and after loading the save without those mods, Deviously Cursed informed me that i was either playing with a male char (eeeww no) had killable children (really?) or had a child follower (Sofia is childish but... come on!)

Do yup... the failsafe popped on my game without having any of the conditions indicated

If uninstalling the mods was the only change you did, and if it worked fine before doing so, it's safe to assume that alterning your load order corrupted your save game. It's generally not a good idea to uninstall any mods during a playthrough.

Bug report, v4.7:

I was fighting a Giant. We scored a hit together, I fell under the "Surrender" HP and my character surrendered. The Giant however died, because my attack had a little dot on it.

No rape happened, which is good, becasuse there were no other monsters around and I could just walk away.

However I noticed later that I can't use items, like mining nodes, because when I start using it, the mining animation starts, then suddenly switches to the surrender animation (holding the hands up) and then switches back to normal again (when you just run around, idles, etc). Non-animation related things worked normally, like talking to NPC-s.

I could fix it by provoking a surrender situation when the code could properly run its course.

Will fix that! :)

<p>

Attention: I use this setting along with following mods as emergency assistance.

Major settings:

The mod creator should consider making preset settings like this for the mod.

The mod creator could certainly do that, but I am not sure if I am -ever- going to come up with a default preset that everyone is going to like. Actually that's what all these toggles are there for in the first place. ;)

Can  i ask you wich mod is causing the issue?

I used rcots hostile patch.... but it was only to have more bandits variety (i also use Deadly Wenches that is possibly doing a similar thing with guard faction i guess >_< adding immersive wenches to guard factions) and i guess it has some sort of EFC in it.

I can happily live without that mod.....is it enough to uninstall it?

May i keep RCOTS base mod (the one that changes childrens+clothes in cities at least because vanilla looks horrible on a modded skyrim) without any problem?

P.S: also how do i escape ropes binding during the damsel in distress quest?

It says a sharp object... should i trigger the sharp object from the mod when looting? (because it never triggers but i know RNG in skyrim is quite broken).

Visual overhauls for children should work. I tested Cursed Loot with RS Children and it works absolutely fine.

/re DiD quest: You need to find a sharp item (which can be found by browsing containers). The default chance to find one per container is 15% so it shouldn't take all that long, but yes, Skyrim's RNG can be wonky like that. Keep trying! :)

Kimy. The gender check has made your mod incompatible with the alternative start mod Skyrim Unbound. Time that mod takes to initialize is spent as the default male Nord form, before moving to race menu. This disables your mod.

I prefer Skyrim Unbound instead of Live Another Life, because Skyim Unbound let's you to play a character that is not the last dragonborn, without missing anything from the quest lines like Civil War (Overhaul).

I will have to restart and play without DCL. :(

Easiest solution might be to give us some tool to restart the mod ingame, by allowing it to recheck the gender from MCM link.

If that is not possible, then maybe you can still place a warning that mod is not compatible with Skyrim Unbound.

---

Edit:

Or, I might drink a cup of coffee and get a brilliant idea to install DCL after I have made female character.

Aww, sorry. IIHF 2015 is going on and I am really not getting any smarter today. :D

The link to recheck the gender would still be welcomed, if you can make it happen. It would save us from running LOOT, Wrye Bash and SUM over and over again.