I don't know whether this has already been asked or not (reading 200+ pages to see if it is asked isn't exactly something I am eager on doing), but does one get to choose between Leon or Leah being their master? My girl doesn't want to serve Leon. She wants Leah. Though I think that Luke would fit him better than Leon.  XD 

Both are in the Bannered Mare and don't force-greet so you can speak to the one you want.

Well, I actually found out how to become her slave. The problem, however, is that Leon's house is too far from Whiterun for comfort, especially when you're blindfolded and there is a chance that a dragon is going to (not literally; sure, there is a Beastess mod for fucking dragons, but I don't use it anymore) fuck you in the ass for showing your face.

Also, if it's not too much problem, can you..... beautify (is that even a right word?) the duo? Like, make Leah use Apachii hair and stuff? And perhaps also make Luke prettier? If they're going to yang you every few hours, the least thing to do would be to make them prettier.

Ok, got all the dependencies installed, confirmed that devious stuff is in, did the FNIS update with everything installed, it's an old character I made while testing mod orders.  No MCM menu for Deviously Cursed Loot.  How do I tell if it's working?  And how do I tell why it's not working if it's not working?

Edit:  Riverwood trader guy is saying he's going to sex me but nothing happens.  I can go through 3 dialog choices but nothing happens afterwards.  As a result I can't sell my loot.

+RaceMenu v3-4
+Fuz Ro Doh
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+SkyUI
+skse 1 07 03
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

If I'm not mistaken, DCL needs to go below Devious Devices, and Assets to go first of the trio, and Expansion second.

P.S.: Not to mention that SL Framework should be as high on the list of your installed mods as possible.

An idea: it would be nice if Luke sent word to Leah ahead of me so that she knows that I'm her slave. After all, it's hard to talk with a ball gag in your mouth.

I posted modlist.txt and not loadorder.txt.  Did some shuffling.  In the Mod Configuration Menu I get Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, SkyUI, and XP32S.  I see nothing from Deviously Cursed Loot.  (after fixing following two things I now get Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, SkyUI, XP32S, ZaZ animation pack, Devious Devices, Deviously Cursed Loot.)  I ran FNIS from within Skyrim Mod Organizer.  Got 99 warnings with FNIS about animation file missing Zaz[random numbers and letters]. (fixed after round of googling.  Did not download ZaZ animation pack base, only had patch installed.)  I have the Skyrim Mod Organizer overwrite warning with a ton of stuff I have no idea where to put.  Looks like FNIS stuff and SKSE HDT Physics Extentions and Fuz Ro D'oh.  (fixed after round of googling.  Right click, create mod, name FNIS output.).

This is the actual load order.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Using Kajhiit.  Gag is invisible.  Blindfold clips through face.  Those are Devious Devices issues, I know.  If there is a fix, I'd love to know.

Now when Bondage Adventure quest started my character's skin turned invisible.  I can see the head textures and tail textures but the body textures are gone.  I can't see any boots though my running speed is super slow.  Blindfold is clipping, gag is invisible.  Armbinder, corset, blindfold, chastity belt are visible.  Using CBBE Curvy.  I haven't messed with any bodyslide stuff.  Any fix for this?

Using Kajhiit.  Gag is invisible.  Blindfold clips through face.  Those are Devious Devices issues, I know.  If there is a fix, I'd love to know.

Now when Bondage Adventure quest started my character's skin turned invisible.  I can see the head textures and tail textures but the body textures are gone.  I can't see any boots though my running speed is super slow.  Blindfold is clipping, gag is invisible.  Armbinder, corset, blindfold, chastity belt are visible.  Using CBBE Curvy.  I haven't messed with any bodyslide stuff.  Any fix for this?

Make a non-Khajiit? I think that that is the main problem with this.

I don't know whether this has already been asked or not (reading 200+ pages to see if it is asked isn't exactly something I am eager on doing), but does one get to choose between Leon or Leah being their master? My girl doesn't want to serve Leon. She wants Leah. Though I think that Luke would fit him better than Leon.  XD 

Both are in the Bannered Mare and don't force-greet so you can speak to the one you want.

It appears that I was wrong to write that former comment of mine. It appears that I have a problem with the quest. After I speak to Claudius and he returns me to Leon's house, I only get the "Completed: Speak to Claudius" notice. But the "Speak to Leon" does not appear next. I (force) greet him and only after finishing the talk do I get that notice. The problem is, though the quest finishes, that quest stage doesn't end up as finished, and even if I choose not to become either of their slaves, I do not get unlocked from the restraints.

Make a non-Khajiit? I think that that is the main problem with this.

Apparently there hasn't been enough DD support for beast races or men :(

Using redguard.  Got hit with full set of bondage stuff.  My skin is invisible, ballgag is invisible.  Everything else renders.  Head is visible with mouth open.  It's not a beast race problem.

Slave Rubber Gloves are invisible within the item selection menu.  Slave Rubber Gloves when equipped are invisible.  Slave Rubber Gloves when equipped make my hands invisible.

Slave Rubber Boots are invisible within the item selection menu.  Slave Rubber Boots when equipped are invisible.  Slave Rubber Boots when equipped make my feet invisible.

Using redguard.  Got hit with full set of bondage stuff.  My skin is invisible, ballgag is invisible.  Everything else renders.  Head is visible with mouth open.  It's not a beast race problem.

You need to build the outfit pieces in BodySlide.

I have this http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/ Which I understand none of.  I can launch Bodyslide from Mod Organizer but I'm totally lost on what to click.  And have this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/ which I have no idea what to do with.

You need to build the outfit pieces in BodySlide.

I have this http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/ Which I understand none of.  I can launch Bodyslide from Mod Organizer but I'm totally lost on what to click.  And have this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/ which I have no idea what to do with.

Use this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67625-devious-devices-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/ instead of that lase one, it's more up to date.

EDIT:

And here's a quick and dirty (not perfect) bodyslide guide

Make the choices highlighted i in red as number 1 and 2, then choose your preset and mess with the sliders as desired.

Next press "Batch Build" and then OK.

post-1144974-0-61199800-1477896036_thumb.png

Then make sure the highlighted setting is selected, and look over the list of other options for the other sets. And press OK when ready

post-1144974-0-44805600-1477896120_thumb.png

That's it. If using MO, just make a "Bodyslide output" mod from the overwrite.

Slave Rubber Boots and Slave Rubber Gloves are still invisible.  Heavy Gag Harness is invisible.  What mods are these from?  I still get invisible body during the full chastity events.  I do not know yet what causes it.  Those are not included in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67625-devious-devices-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/ .  Not sure if the other stuff worked, it will be a while of playing before I figure out.

Ok, some tips if you use MO. When building the stuff, use CTRL + click on batch build to choose the destination (I choose the folder mod organizer Overwrite and make a mod with the result or copy it in the mod created when rebuilding the stuff).

The mod created should be after all the mod providing the stuff to overwrite them.

Is there a way for me to change the model of the Slave/Slut Collar?  I absolutely love the Heavy Collar (even more that it looks good on my Khajiit) and like to swich models but i got no idea how.

A few more questions (propably stupid ones but i  did missed a few updates)

Where is Sasha?

How can i get the Misogony Chastity Belt? ( would be perfect for Slaverun play)

Is there a way for me to change the model of the Slave/Slut Collar?  I absolutely love the Heavy Collar (even more that it looks good on my Khajiit) and like to swich models but i got no idea how.

A few more questions (propably stupid ones but i  did missed a few updates)

Where is Sasha?

How can i get the Misogony Chastity Belt? ( would be perfect for Slaverun play)

Sasha can be found in the Dollmaker's house located in Dawnstar, on the north-eastern shore of the harbor.  You can get the Misogyny Chastity Belt by refusing to yield to a male who demands sex. 

I see no meshes or textures within Deviously Cursed Loot folders so I don't think the items are from this mod.  I dug around the meshes folders for DDX, DDI, and DDA.  None of them have anything named like the items that are invisible.  So the meshes must use a different name than the in-game items.

i have a similar problem to Blaank but with the catsuits and anything rubber they are invisible but things like plugs and belts are still there and i can see them completely including bits that are inside the body which i should not be able to see. i cant find the nif files for these and am not sure were the come from/ sourced. 

I have found some files called "mxw_catsuite" but the shape off and i think this come from something else. please help.