7 minutes ago, rezzo22 said:

I am having an issue where when I set General -> Parameters -> Minimum/Maximum number of items per container to 1 and 1 I still get hit with multiple devices when I trigger a trap. For example, I get hit with belt, collar, cuffs, plug x2, and ankle chains from one trap.

Other possibly relevant settings:

- Trap cooldown = 0 hours

- Worn restraint threshold = 15

- Threshold for cursed loot = 0

- Threshold for full set = 101

- Events -> standard item weight = 100 and all other events set to 0

Only mods installed are requirements for this mod.

Yeah me too, but I have never got those to work in many recent versions. I think that all the updates with new devices may have made some of the mcm parameter options  obsolete.

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Most of it triggers when you are level 5 and higher. Also it's trigger when cursed trap happen (by looting) Some of events trigger by speak with NPC. It can trigger after combat rape or surrender All chances to trigger are configurable in MCM with many options.

It does trigger with combat rape enabled but I had to push the slider % up to get it.

1 hour ago, destroyer1012 said:

the npcs don't actually start any sex animations

In shopping quest you got on straitjacket. In DCL filter is bug what prevents sex into straitjacket. If you still want to enjoy sex in shopping quest - then after start check in console straitjacket id - put on it armbinder keyword in xedit and then you will trigger sex with armbinder. It's looks normally. But use with caution and later after quest change back to normal. Because game thinks that straitjacket is armbinder and why knows what problem it can cause.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, Elsidia said:

No need just those general events is rare. Will trigger with standard option too but rare. if you want more then level up %

Oh I see, it depends what level you are? That would explain a lot as my character doesn't level up too quickly when she is stuck in devices.  ?

18 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Oh I see, it depends what level you are

No only your arousal, RND luck and for to start use those events only you need be at least 5 level.  And loot many, many containers) If you have some devices on, some events not activated. As example if you have collar on - you can't activate rubber doll quest, cursed collar quest and all quests collar as whore, slut etc. Also probably then damsel in distress not trigger too. Probably damsel of distress can trigger only when you are completely free and also this is tough event because trigger rate is very low.   I don't remember quest bondage queen activates after 5 level too or need 15...

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No only your arousal, RND luck and for to start use those events only you need be at least 5 level.  And loot many, many containers) If you have some devices on, some events not activated. As example if you have collar on - you can't activate rubber doll quest, cursed collar quest and all quests collar as whore, slut etc. Also probably then damsel in distress not trigger too. Probably damsel of distress can trigger only when you are completely free and also this is tough event because trigger rate is very low.   I don't remember quest bondage queen activates after 5 level too or need 15...

I can only get Damsel in distress to trigger when not wearing devices and pushing probability slider up to 100% but that's the way I want it with this one.

EDIT:  And I cheat as well, I have the key find slider maxed out to make it easier but it still takes a long, long time to finish.

3 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

And I cheat as well,

Spoiler

Additional keys:

1) Use spell touch of control on city women guards and women enemies - then release and take items - it gives a different random keys a lot. Also sometimes city women guards respawn - you can use it often.

2) Harvest all herbs: add keys and under Damsel in distress additional % of  key spawn.

3) Give your all free restraints to Dollmaker as used items (collected from release guards and women as example) - it gives random keys too

4) Complete Dollmaker quest "tie me up!" - it gives a keys, but i think while you are under Damsel in distress quest,  this quest is disabled. At least while your free you body from rubber suit.

UPD: you can craft standard keys too, but those keys not used into Damsel in distress quest.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Additional keys:

1) Use spell touch of control on city women guards and women enemies - then release and take items - it gives a different random keys a lot. Also sometimes city women guards respawn - you can use it often.

2) Harvest all herbs: add keys and under Damsel in distress additional % of  key spawn.

3) Give your all free restraints to Dollmaker as used items (collected from release guards and women as example) - it gives random keys too

4) Complete Dollmaker quest "tie me up!" - it gives a keys, but i think while you are under Damsel in distress quest,  this quest is disabled. At least while your free you body from rubber suit.

UPD: you can craft standard keys too, but those keys not used into Damsel in distress quest.

I don't cheat THAT much. ?

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

Isn't that the one where the player needs to successfully gag & bound a certain number of NPCs and be rewarded for their efforts?

Yes it is.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

How come i have no memory of quest with that name. What is it about?

You need tie up 5 peoples in wearing rubber suit. Quest starting as Dollmaker dialogue - "Are you selling a keys?"

Spoiler

ScreenShot101.jpg.b3473a710c1bbacac0ae9cb58434f34d.jpg

Question about the Rubber Doll quest. So I’m in the suit and having to fuck my way out of it but some of the NPCs are giving me the “I won’t say no” dialogue and then not triggering the sex scene. So far it seems to be just the ladies who won’t put out, is that normal or is there something wrong?

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

is that normal or is there something wrong

Some women NPC not trigger sex scene in any DCL sex dialogues, that means it's "normal". I think mod wrong detect NPC or sex scenes filter work wrong. Also in some quests that scene count as normal sex and trigger next step of quest.

I have a few questions about some features:

1- Does anyone know the percentage chance of Frigid Wash, Damn Boxes or Darepacks to appear in a container? Also, when the mod functions are shut down in MCM, those items still drop in containers.

2- The book to start the Bound Queen quest seems to be dropping in dungeons over and over again if I get the book for the first time, don't read it and put it into a chest or a safe container (thus not initiating the quest). Is this a bug?

10 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

seems to be dropping in dungeons over and over again

While you don't read a book quest don't know that you have it and continue do the same quest stage while you continue to next step. Bug or not can't say - but if you accidentally lost that book and not read, without that you can't start this quest. Maybe it's as protect from quest failing?

9 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

Does anyone know the percentage chance of Frigid Wash, Damn Boxes or Darepacks to appear in a container?

Percentage is from your aroused level and not effect by MCM and quests shutdown.

(edited because last one was super negative ...sorry)( see post below for original negative post sorry again)

my issue was that i could not drop items thankfully was given a solution even with my super negative post ( thankyou ) 

this was the first huge mod i have done in skyrim and my modding experience was with fallout 4 so i am 100% sure its user error

the devious devices made for fallout 4 was smooth with not so many moving pieces  so again im thinking its me and not the mod 

sorry for the hostility 

9 minutes ago, WakulMole said:

cant empty inv the restraints getting out of hand so far i hate this mod you did better in fallout 4 

having to manually delete the items is a bit much i got 300 pounds of crap i cant drop 

meh fuck it nm its getting deleted good effort but too buggy to play 

you need to either turn off "bondage lover" or put the restraints down in a place you own.

I've got a question. Mod description says that HiSec devices can be removed by blacksmiths, but i dont seem to get them to do anything,

How exactly is it supposed to work? PC says someone to GTFO -> Gets force equipped with mysogony belt, wich is described as HiSec upon inspection.

Then you have to remove it, but riverwood one/adrianne just say "I dont want problem with guards" if asked to help with that device.

Is there supposed to be another dialogue option that doesnt show up for me? If so, on what condtion does it show up? Or is it limited to some spcific blacksmiths?

I appologise if the question has allready been covered, this thread is massive. Quick search didnt help me, and browsing its entirety is just too much.