And 2, belly size is determined by size of gem. 1 petty does nothing, 1 grand or black adds a bit to the belly, multiple grand and black expands it further. I prefer that, because it feels like my character is swelling up as the gems inside her get bigger.

that's exactly what i've done, just with cleaner math and more future configuration. also the breast size magically gets smaller while milking now because of it.

the biggest issue atm is that the milker doesn't actually support pregnant bellies, so the belly goes away while the milker is on. (as will any armor not built with psb http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/)

attachicon.gif72850_2014-07-18_00002.jpg

[update] i've also increased the soulgems birth rate, ain't nobody got time to birth 100 gems at 4-7 seconds each lol, took a bit but figured out how to do it without overlapping moans.

[update 2] and the milker milking until there is no milk left.

I can try adding a belly node to the Milker but I can't do it for a lot of different bodies. You don't need the psb exactly. You just need to open the meshes in Outfit Studio and copy the bone weights from the base body (yours... not the one that may already be included in the milker's mesh). I'm using an hdt version 1.3 body. I'm not a bodyslide like wiz but I might be able to at least get a belly working. ALSO.. there's a milk tank. See page 2 of this thread.

Think about using the sound from Long Life Milk Mod. It's a little louder and kinda mechanical sounding.

AND... I have MO and would be able to test your edited stuff if you'd like to share it.

The milk tank solved issues but replaced the milking cutlass. Edit the MCM to toggle those 2 items individually. If you have a belly-scaling Milker, use it by itself or with the tank. :-)

just a few thoughts.

had to edit on my computer as my tablet's autocorrect butchered my post! :)

Thanks now got another one milking is done how do you get her breast back down

Clear the pregnancy then refresh the model, I use EFF so it's easy for me to just use "train" option, but this mod really need to be like hentai pregnancy mod, which can just get breast back down itself, when the milk is done, or make a pregnancy list of NPC, so it can clean pregnancy much easier.

I have a small problem after upgrading to 1.03, before the upgrade(1.02), I give followers milker suit, they would keep milking until their milk run out, but now they only milk once, I have to take the suit and put them back on to milk another one, is this a bug or a change? or I just fuck up something on my end?

I cleared the pregnancy in the mod twice, and waited 23 hours each time, but breasts do not go down. What is EFF?

took me awhitle finally figure the breast not returning to normal,

here is a post i made, that may help you

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33676-sexlab-soulgem-pregnancy/page-5?do=findComment&comment=854108

I am working on some tweaks to this mod, let me know if you are interested in applying them.

1) breast size is based purely on the amount of milk in them. this means at max capacity they will be max size and empty at min size. (currently there is lots of stuff including egg count for size and it's visually breaking)

2) tummy size similar to breast size, only based on max egg capacity.

3) fixed an error where it says "you dont have enough millk" while milking and "now milking" when there is not enough milk.

i have all of these compiling and working.

[edit] i seriously want to contribute to the code, i think i can clean it up quite a bit to make it easier to maintain and easier to have the ui change settings.

I like the belly size the way it is, but the rest of your ideas sound great. Especially if the breast go back to the original shape after milk in gone, not just min size.

Well, I checked the UNPBO body mesh against the required XP32 skeleton. The body mesh nifs don't have the required NPC Belly, NPC R Breast01 or NPC L Breast01 NiNodes. UNPBO will work to a point, but the full breast scaling and the bulging belly will not appear in-game. Something else about UNPBO, the _0 and _1 body meshes are the same. It does not support vanilla Skyrim body scaling. (sad face)

BUT THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!

UNP TBBP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/?p=633208

You can add the pregnancy weights to any body or armor with outfit studio. I used the unp pregnancy body meshes by the guy that did schlongs of skyrim as a reference. And added the weights to my Adec body. Then I used cbbe tbbp meshes as reference to add butt bounce to the same Adec body. Once you have a body that has tbbp and pregnancy, you use the meshes as the reference, and just copy the belly weights into what ever armor you want. One time for female 0. Nif and one time for female 1.nif.

The "Milker" meshes are used in a couple of mods.

SexLab Stories Devious by Skyrimll

Long Life Milk Mod

SexLab Soulgem Pregnancy

...and there may be others.

The "milker" is also called the "milking cuirass".  

I know there's a version with Manga boobs, not sure what the most common one is...might be CBBE, and the ones I just posted above have an HDT 1.3 body and are rigged for belly scaling.

I'm betting if you google this and search around, you can find one that is at least CLOSE to your body style. Then maybe someone can add the belly capability.

I can try adding a belly node to the Milker but I can't do it for a lot of different bodies. You don't need the psb exactly. You just need to open the meshes in Outfit Studio and copy the bone weights from the base body (yours... not the one that may already be included in the milker's mesh). 

the only issue with that statement (not being insulting) is that i've done that for a few armours already, and simply copying the weights results in odd results, like everything being too squished - and i find the weight painter very unscientific (bodyslide 2), if you click once and you get green and blue it might not bulge enough, and if you click twice you might get a slightly different shade of green and it bulges too much, or it bulges slightly to the side. the psb body was already done for me with weights that were already close enough, and they had the NPC belly bone done which none of the other defaults in bodyslide 2 had.

I'm not insulted even a little bit. :)

#1 I have a pretty thick skin

and

#2 I am admittedly not very good at BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

I did, however, get a pregnant belly on the milker that somewhat fits my body.... or at least better than the standard one. :)

I have a lot to learn.... hehehe

OK, this is just for information.

We know that running multiple mods that try to control the breast and/or belly nodes is not always possible.

I currently have Hentai Pregnanct, SexLab Soulgem pregnancy, and Long Life milk mod (breasts only). All installed at the same time.

If I need soul gems, I set Hentai Pregnancy to 0% chance of pregnancy and SL SoulGem pregnancy to 100%.

Anyone that was (is?) pregnant because of Hentai Pregnancy will continue their pregnancy. I do not allow NPCs (or my) impregnated by Hentai Pregnancy to ALSO participate in SoulGem pregnancy.  It's one or the other. 

When my PC or followers are not pregnant, I can activate the Milk Mod and they get milked on the milker thrones and their breasts grow, etc.

So by manipulating things in MCM it appears possible to have at least these 3 installed at the same time as long as you don't try to have a single character (PC or NPC) interacting with more than one of them at a time. 

If mod authors would include a toggle for the nodes affected or some other way to set each node that their mod alters to NOT alter a particular node.... then you could conceivably run several mods controlling the same nodes and decide which one controls which node.

Maybe it comes down to how much of a glutton for punishment are you. :)

I pretty much stopped using Hentai Pregnancy, I didn't mind it, I liked some of the aspects from it, but I do like Soul Gem better. With HP your belly grew to full in like an hour of game time. And I know I went overboard with requesting cum inflation, I like how HP handled it a bit more.

This one is pretty nice tho, like the idea of gems and they slowly grow, just a few things that most people have touched on.

Fixing the english a bit, swapping milking now and no milk. Alternate body styles for the milker, continous milking with it. A way of keeping track of all pregnancies instead of sexlab targeting and checking the mod. gettng the breasts to return to their original size.

Might be a few others that I cannot think of right now, but those would make this even better.

Ok here is the breast milker converted to bodyslide.

I converted it with HDT body so it has clean weights, I am also using XPMSE as refrence skele to solve other problems.

I added the belly node so it SHOULD show the pregnancy belly, would be great if some one could check for me.

The set is called AAABreastMilker in bodyslide, so just search for aaa.

Breast Milker Bodyslide.rar

Also ojanen feel free to include this if you like. 

I converted it with HDT body so it has clean weights, I am also using XPMSE as refrence skele to solve other problems.

I added the belly node so it SHOULD show the pregnancy belly, would be great if some one could check for me.

attachicon.gifBreast Milker Bodyslide.rar

works fine my setup, just a small mismatch in maximum breast and belly, I doubt anyone would set it to the max tho, but I tested it anyone.

attachicon.gifBreast Milker Bodyslide.rar

Works fine. I made it with 2 different presets and both work fine and show pregnant belly.

So... THANK YOU! 

:)

Np took me like 3 minutes in OS. I couldnt get the nipples to line up perfectly with the cups sadly.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, does it work with UNPB body style?

You need bodyslide to make it work. But you could make the shape like UNPB, but the textures wouldnt match. 

Sadly converting outside of bodyslide is beyond my skilllevel.

However blabba's new citrus body will use bodyslide and USE unp textures. So when thats released soonish I hope It will be easy to make one that works with unpb.