when milking it says it adds the milk to inventory... but i check the inventory and nothings there :(... add funtional milking? able to bottle your milk that use as potions...

race specific milk

high elf: "increase magical regeneration" or "restore magica"

I found out that the milker makes drink of the milk, but if you use the milkercuirse(sp) it makes potions. Only the milker with this mod actually reduces the milk in the breasts.

Question,

Cum inflation seems to be added everytime there is sex. So a setting of 3, means after 4 times in a row of sex the belly inflation is 12.

This appears to be how it works for me, I been using hentai creatures training mode on a npc. To suddenly see these results.

Just wondering if this was how it was supposed to work?

Any way a suggestion is mcm menu settings for creatures settings on when you get inflation, like giants, horses, repeated attacks.

Question,

Cum inflation seems to be added everytime there is sex. So a setting of 3, means after 4 times in a row of sex the belly inflation is 12.

This appears to be how it works for me, I been using hentai creatures training mode on a npc. To suddenly see these results.

Just wondering if this was how it was supposed to work?

Any way a suggestion is mcm menu settings for creatures settings on when you get inflation, like giants, horses, repeated attacks.

I found out the belly setting for pregnancy is controlling cumflation. Ie, the max setting pregnancy is the max setting for cumflation. I had the belly setting for pregnancy really high as the formula would keep it from being too big, when I lowered it my followers belly went down, and it was only caused by cumflation.

Not sure if the cumflation settings are doing anything or what.

Didnt find the answer here so just going to ask, is there a way to milk the npc's/followers i just can't find it if there is anyone knows?

Need to somehow give them the Milker item you craft at the forge. Need someway to force NPCs/Followers to equip and de-equip the Milker, I use Amazing Follower Tweaks which allows me to change Followers armor and weapons, just need to remove their torso armor and have the Milker as the only torso item they have. For NPCs, bit trickier. Either stealth and reverse pickpocket the milker on them, which is a lot harder than it sounds, or find a mod that allows you to alter a NPCs inventory. I found that a spell that comes with this mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/? works nicely. It adds a spell that allows you to change NPCs inventory (and also allows you to marry NPCs that are normally not marriable, with the nice feature of having multiple spouses too). The spell... mostly works. Personally I find it easier to just use AFT and add them as a follower and then change their inventory that way.

Edit: Oh and check the bottom of that mod as well, he's the same creator for a mod called NPC Outfit changer, which is pretty much the same thing he integrated into the Marriage mod, I don't use that because like I just said, its in the mod I use. But if you want the option to change outfits without the whole marriage thing, theres that option.

If a follower or NPC has the milker in their inventory, they will auto-equip it, milk themselves, and then unequip/change back into their regular clothes.

Ysolda has a milker.

She's carrying a couple of soul gems.... gee.... wonder how THAT happened..... and she'll walk around in her regular clothes until she has enough milk for mliking and then POOF!, she puts the milker on and gets milked.

For the "somehow give them a milker" part.....

For NPCs, to whom you do NOT have normal access to their inventory:

open console, target the NPC you want to have the milker, type "openactorcontainer 1" (without the quotes)

this will open their inventory and yours as a trade window

give them a milker.

Be patient, this isn't always instant. But it's fun to watch Gerdur in Riverwood walking around and then suddenly she's wearing a milker and being milked.

Oh yeah..... Gerdur is pregnant with a couple of gems too .... I wonder what could be CAUSING this..... :)

I've been looking at all of the posts and my question hasn't been answered. So I'll ask it; how exactly do you get pregnant in this mod? I've made so everyone can impregnate and become pregnant, but still no luck. Can anyone help me?

If a follower or NPC has the milker in their inventory, they will auto-equip it, milk themselves, and then unequip/change back into their regular clothes.

Ysolda has a milker.

She's carrying a couple of soul gems.... gee.... wonder how THAT happened..... and she'll walk around in her regular clothes until she has enough milk for mliking and then POOF!, she puts the milker on and gets milked.

open console, target the NPC you want to have the milker, type "openactorcontainer 1" (without the quotes)

give them a milker.

Be patient, this isn't always instant. But it's fun to watch Gerdur in Riverwood walking around and then suddenly she's wearing a milker and being milked.

Oh yeah..... Gerdur is pregnant with a couple of gems too .... I wonder what could be CAUSING this..... :)

Learn something new every day :D. Didn't know you could do that, I'd change a lot of NPCs outfits this way. I use the bathing beauties sweet mod which adds a nice bath house outside whiterun that has several good looking female NPCs with the option to hire more, including some Followers. So for me there Ingun Black-Briar, Idgrod the Younger, and Brelyna Mariyon are all wandering around, quite pregnant as well. So is my usual wife, Idesa Sadri (probably my pick for the best looking dunmer female in the game, besides Brelyna). Not quite sure how that came about either :D

First off I want to say that this is a great mod, really adds a nice new dimension to the game rather than sex really not meaning much in it.

What I would like to ask though is if the Realistic Needs and Diseases compatibility works with the milk/cheese that your character can make. I have made a good few jugs of milk plus a few Wood Elf cheese wheels but none of them appear to lower hunger or thirst. Is this a bug on my end or does the RND compatibility mean something else rather than hunger/thirst.

FIXED - I'm an idiot and forgot that the RND compatibility .esp was not extracted from the zip folder.

I've been looking at all of the posts and my question hasn't been answered. So I'll ask it; how exactly do you get pregnant in this mod? I've made so everyone can impregnate and become pregnant, but still no luck. Can anyone help me?

I am assuming you have all the per-requisite mods installed correctly, if not, theres the first issue. Second, do you have a mod that lets you initiate sex, for best bets, go download Matchmaker here. Use the spells they added on 2 NPCs, or yourself and someone else (No idea if you are female character or not.) When they are done, did the words "So and So Fertilized so and so" pop up at the top?

If not, go into your menu and make sure the options are checked that enables all females can be pregnant and all males (and/or females) can impregnate. Then set pregnancy to 100% to ensure they can be pregnant. Try the matchmaker again, if it said they are fertilized then yay, if not.... no idea.

If they did get fertilized, go into the MCM menu and click player (if you are female), or target if it was a female NPC, it should say 1 seed and immature gem. Then just wait multiple days and it will slowly grow, and assuming you have a pregnancy enabled skeleton belly, so will your belly.

First off I want to say that this is a great mod, really adds a nice new dimension to the game rather than sex really not meaning much in it.

What I would like to ask though is if the Realistic Needs and Diseases compatibility works with the milk/cheese that your character can make. I have made a good few jugs of milk plus a few Wood Elf cheese wheels but none of them appear to lower hunger or thirst. Is this a bug on my end or does the RND compatibility mean something else rather than hunger/thirst.

I haven't gotten the milk to decrease thirst yet, so possible bug. Haven't tried cheese yet. Mmmmm nord breast milk cheese....

I haven't gotten the milk to decrease thirst yet, so possible bug. Haven't tried cheese yet. Mmmmm nord breast milk cheese....

Woo fixed it, and it was just me being stupid. There is a sub-folder in the soulgem pregnancy .zip folder labeled 'optional' which contains the RND compatibility esp

I can now guzzle delicious Elf milk to sate my thirst and brew up some of that hearty nord cheese for when times get tough

Didnt find the answer here so just going to ask, is there a way to milk the npc's/followers i just can't find it if there is anyone knows?

Need to somehow give them the Milker item you craft at the forge. Need someway to force NPCs/Followers to equip and de-equip the Milker, I use Amazing Follower Tweaks which allows me to change Followers armor and weapons, just need to remove their torso armor and have the Milker as the only torso item they have. For NPCs, bit trickier. Either stealth and reverse pickpocket the milker on them, which is a lot harder than it sounds, or find a mod that allows you to alter a NPCs inventory. I found that a spell that comes with this mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/? works nicely. It adds a spell that allows you to change NPCs inventory (and also allows you to marry NPCs that are normally not marriable, with the nice feature of having multiple spouses too). The spell... mostly works. Personally I find it easier to just use AFT and add them as a follower and then change their inventory that way.

Edit: Oh and check the bottom of that mod as well, he's the same creator for a mod called NPC Outfit changer, which is pretty much the same thing he integrated into the Marriage mod, I don't use that because like I just said, its in the mod I use. But if you want the option to change outfits without the whole marriage thing, theres that option.

Thanks that solved the problem :)

Ysolda has a milker.

give them a milker.

Learn something new every day :D. Didn't know you could do that, I'd change a lot of NPCs outfits this way. I use the bathing beauties sweet mod which adds a nice bath house outside whiterun that has several good looking female NPCs with the option to hire more, including some Followers. So for me there Ingun Black-Briar, Idgrod the Younger, and Brelyna Mariyon are all wandering around, quite pregnant as well. So is my usual wife, Idesa Sadri (probably my pick for the best looking dunmer female in the game, besides Brelyna). Not quite sure how that came about either :D

Damn, tried using this to give NPCs alternate clothing, you can take their original clothing and they still wear their normal clothing. I am using the "Display" mod here on LL and I have several females in stocks in public locations, I wanted to give them skimpy outfits but it won't let me. Even using the spells I listed above with the marriage mod doesn't let me change a NPCs outfit, not without adding them to AFT. And I am surely NOT adding Maven Black Briar to AFT as a follower, rather kill her. Now her daughter... yeah she's my prostitute this time around for my new character.

Anyone running into NPCs having permanent "leakage" :P after sex?

That would be the cum inflation feature, it leaks out and slowly slims the belly down to normal or whatever belly your character has for pregnancy.

It works for PC, but for NPC they just gushing even their belly return to normal

I will mess around with it more :o

That would be the cum inflation feature, it leaks out and slowly slims the belly down to normal or whatever belly your character has for pregnancy.

It works for PC, but for NPC they just gushing even their belly return to normal

I will mess around with it more :o

I know its bugged out on me a few times, they never stopped gushing, had to reload a save. Could that be it.

I wonder if someone will make a childbirth plugin to go with this one, just like they did for Hentai Pregnancy, because that mod seems abandoned. I'm... weird. I actually want the childbirth thing, and Hentai Pregnancy has some nice plugins for that. That would be someone else to make one for this I suppose.

I got that too. I have one follower from Inconsequential NPCs, but before I realized it I was so far into the game that I just didn't bother to reload an early save. I had been planning to get rid of that follower after all the gems mature. I tried to reproduce the bug but so far, it hasn't happened to any other of my followers.