Any word on these two features yet?

1. Milker constatnly milking npc's till they are dry.

2.Breasts decreasing in size as they are milked?

Breast Scaling formula is following.

BreastScale = SeedsTotal / 9000 + MilkBonus / 3000 + 1.0
If NPC Scale Randomizer enabled
BreastScale = BreastScale + ScaleRandomizer Value
Where MilkBonus is Oviposited Soulgem Size(decreasing by game time elapsed)

It may seem to be made ​​without thinking too much, but that's right actually.
Would you put out a good plan something.

I don't think the BreastScale should have anything to do with SeedsTotal.

Can you make it so BreastScale = Total milk. 

Then make the amount of seeds and their size determine how much Milk you get per in game hour (If you calculate it per hour for growth.)

That way the size of the breasts would only be determined by how much Milk is in them. The amount of milk in them would depend on how long you leave before milking. Then have the amount of seeds and their size give you how much milk is made over a time frame.

If any one understands what I mean and could explain it better that would be great.

Any chance of Oral Impregnation?

Also thanks for the update :D

Any word on these two features yet?

1. Milker constatnly milking npc's till they are dry.

2.Breasts decreasing in size as they are milked?

Breast Scaling formula is following.

BreastScale = SeedsTotal / 9000 + MilkBonus / 3000 + 1.0
If NPC Scale Randomizer enabled
BreastScale = BreastScale + ScaleRandomizer Value
Where MilkBonus is Oviposited Soulgem Size(decreasing by game time elapsed)

It may seem to be made ​​without thinking too much, but that's right actually.
Would you put out a good plan something.

I don't think the BreastScale should have anything to do with SeedsTotal.

Can you make it so BreastScale = Total milk. 

Then make the amount of seeds and their size determine how much Milk you get per in game hour (If you calculate it per hour for growth.)

That way the size of the breasts would only be determined by how much Milk is in them. The amount of milk in them would depend on how long you leave before milking. Then have the amount of seeds and their size give you how much milk is made over a time frame.

If any one understands what I mean and could explain it better that would be great.

Any chance of Oral Impregnation?

Also thanks for the update :D

All right. I'll try that way.

I forgot to write the changelog but oral option was put at 1.05.

Maybe make a multiplier for the seed total, that can be set to 0?

BreastScale = SeedMultiplier * (SeedsTotal/9000) + (MilkTotal / 3000) + MinimumSizeWhilePregnant

So people can choose what they like. I see that some people also like it to grow with pregnancy. There's also the one like the Milk Mod where, the breast has to be large first, before it can produce milk (i think?).

ojanen,

Can you make a change to node scaling?

Make separate breast and belly toggle?

Like this:

Player:

Update breast size [ x ] (checkbox enable or disable)

Update belly size   [ x ] 

Target: ...... (spell?)

Update breast size [ x ] 

I would like to be able to use your mod for pregnancy and scaling, but SOMETIMES turn off  only breast scaling so that I can use Long Life Milk Mod to scale breasts.

When done with Long Life Milk Mod, I can then turn ON breast scaling in your mod.

Possible?

Ok here is the breast milker converted to bodyslide.

I converted it with HDT body so it has clean weights, I am also using XPMSE as refrence skele to solve other problems.

I added the belly node so it SHOULD show the pregnancy belly, would be great if some one could check for me.

The set is called AAABreastMilker in bodyslide, so just search for aaa.

attachicon.gifBreast Milker Bodyslide.rar

Also ojanen feel free to include this if you like. 

This service to the community seems very useful, should definitely go to our dear OP's first post <3

I converted it with HDT body so it has clean weights, I am also using XPMSE as refrence skele to solve other problems.

I added the belly node so it SHOULD show the pregnancy belly, would be great if some one could check for me.

I'm going to assume this is my problem somehow, but the AAABreastMilker.nif is corrupt in the package I downloaded. Whenever I try to load it into Nifskope, I get a lot of errors, and that's before I load it into Bodyslide. After creating the milkers, I find that the corruption carries through to the new files.

I am using the latest version of Bodyslide, 2.0.0.10.

Thanks for any help.

I'm going to assume this is my problem somehow, but the AAABreastMilker.nif is corrupt in the package I downloaded. Whenever I try to load it into Nifskope, I get a lot of errors, and that's before I load it into Bodyslide. After creating the milkers, I find that the corruption carries through to the new files.

Thanks for any help.

Yeah I get that when I open it in nifscope for some reason. It works fine in game though. No issues.

Thanks for any help.

Yeah I get that when I open it in nifscope for some reason. It works fine in game though. No issues.

Thanks, I was hoping to edit the breast weights of the mesh, but I guess not.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks, I was hoping to edit the breast weights of the mesh, but I guess not.

You should be able to load it up into Outfit studio. Mine loads up fine.

This mod is very fun!  I run both Dangerous Nudes (Tweaked) and Aroused Creatures plus a nexus mod (SPERG) that rewrites the perk tree so you can choose a perk or two for animal friendship.  As you can imagine with the two sex mods running my PC is being screwed twenty ways from Sunday, whether she wears clothing or not.  Just in one run through (10 in game days) she ran into four bears, two sabrecats, Whiterun, Solitude, and got jailed for public assault (sex in public) in Riften.  That plus three dungeons and several horny dogs = 10 soul gems plus spending one day in jail.  I never pay fines because prison overhaul is fun as well.

my 2 cents:

only a small error

qG4JI3l.jpg

it would be nice to add a short descriptions of these options in MCM menu  ;) 

Don't worry, it's still a WIP,  I think it will be added once he get this mod done, or at lest after he adds all the things it needs in this mod.

Maybe someone else with better understanding of English can help, no offense, but OP's English isn't very good, some texts looks like machine translated, I'd like to help but English isn't my 1st foreign language, maybe someone with better English level and better understanding of this mod can help him.

ojanen,

Can you make a change to node scaling?

Make separate breast and belly toggle?

Like this:

Player:

Update breast size [ x ] (checkbox enable or disable)

Target: ...... (spell?)

Update breast size [ x ] 

I would like to be able to use your mod for pregnancy and scaling, but SOMETIMES turn off  only breast scaling so that I can use Long Life Milk Mod to scale breasts.

When done with Long Life Milk Mod, I can then turn ON breast scaling in your mod.

Possible?

It's possible, but extremely troublesome. 
It is a situation beyond the point of no return anymore if I touched already, a degree of compatibility is lost from the previous version, perhaps.

emmm so what does incubator exp stands for exactly...?

Growth rate of Soul Gems will be EXP%. 
It is 100 in the initial state.

my 2 cents:

only a small error

qG4JI3l.jpg

it would be nice to add a short descriptions of these options in MCM menu  ;) 

I was going to fix it but it has not been fixed. 
Thank you for reporting.

i need help you.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-13-21-866.jpg

setting 1

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-13-25-072.jpg

setting 2

Pregnant Chance Set 100%

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-17-20-697.jpg

SSP Register Can Get Pregnant use NPC.

and play ....x

But.. Not Pregnant.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-21-09-842.jpg

What's Problem?

i used SexFrameWork 1.58b

No one can impregnate in the initial settings. 
Set appropriately Impregnate Settings.

i need help you.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-13-21-866.jpg

setting 1

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-13-25-072.jpg

setting 2

Pregnant Chance Set 100%

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-17-20-697.jpg

SSP Register Can Get Pregnant use NPC.

and play ....x

But.. Not Pregnant.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-07-29 00-21-09-842.jpg

What's Problem?

i used SexFrameWork 1.58b

So you are trying to get Uthgerd pregnant? Did you set Player can impregnate? Also best to also set females can become pregnant as well. Your two screen shots you added first show the boxes are empty so thats one of the problems.

when milking it says it adds the milk to inventory... but i check the inventory and nothings there :(... add funtional milking? able to bottle your milk that use as potions... 

race specific milk

high elf: "increase magical regeneration" or "restore magica"

when milking it says it adds the milk to inventory... but i check the inventory and nothings there :(... add funtional milking? able to bottle your milk that use as potions... 

race specific milk

high elf: "increase magical regeneration" or "restore magica"

Works fine for me, its under food items. They are considered potions and it adds a fairly long buff similar to racial stats. Nords get increased frost resistance and increased stamina, Dark Elf gets fire resist, Redguard get poison resist.

I do have one request for the mod again, to keep the powers window from being filled with dozens of powers, could you add an option to the MCM option page. A check box that lets you hide the powers that enable or disable individual pregnancies. I forget their actually name but they are SSP Can be pregnant or something. Perhaps another box for the 3 Ovi-birthing spells and another for the check pregnancies. Just would be nice to clean up that powers window, got several mods that add close to 30+ powers to a brand new character. Thanks!