Its a known bug for that effect, happens with Estrus and Estrus Chaurus as well. Not much you can do unless you have older saves to reload. It happens to me once in a great while. Not sure if it can be fixed or if it triggers a 2nd time to get itself to fix. Just need to watch it and if it persisted after the belly has shrunk to normal, reload.

If a follower or NPC has the milker in their inventory, they will auto-equip it, milk themselves, and then unequip/change back into their regular clothes.

Ysolda has a milker.

She's carrying a couple of soul gems.... gee.... wonder how THAT happened..... and she'll walk around in her regular clothes until she has enough milk for mliking and then POOF!, she puts the milker on and gets milked.

For the "somehow give them a milker" part.....

For NPCs, to whom you do NOT have normal access to their inventory:

open console, target the NPC you want to have the milker, type "openactorcontainer 1" (without the quotes)

this will open their inventory and yours as a trade window

give them a milker.

Be patient, this isn't always instant. But it's fun to watch Gerdur in Riverwood walking around and then suddenly she's wearing a milker and being milked.

Oh yeah..... Gerdur is pregnant with a couple of gems too .... I wonder what could be CAUSING this..... :)

Learn something new every day :D. Didn't know you could do that, I'd change a lot of NPCs outfits this way. I use the bathing beauties sweet mod which adds a nice bath house outside whiterun that has several good looking female NPCs with the option to hire more, including some Followers. So for me there Ingun Black-Briar, Idgrod the Younger, and Brelyna Mariyon are all wandering around, quite pregnant as well. So is my usual wife, Idesa Sadri (probably my pick for the best looking dunmer female in the game, besides Brelyna). Not quite sure how that came about either :D

Damn, tried using this to give NPCs alternate clothing, you can take their original clothing and they still wear their normal clothing. I am using the "Display" mod here on LL and I have several females in stocks in public locations, I wanted to give them skimpy outfits but it won't let me. Even using the spells I listed above with the marriage mod doesn't let me change a NPCs outfit, not without adding them to AFT. And I am surely NOT adding Maven Black Briar to AFT as a follower, rather kill her. Now her daughter... yeah she's my prostitute this time around for my new character.

A lot of NPCs have a default wardrobe written into their records. If they are naked, that record simply refreshes their wardrobe or something. If I go into console and target an NPC and then "showinventory",  I can go through and remove individual items of clothing but it seems if I remove all clothing, it simply repopulates the inventory. 

On one follower, I have to remove all of her clothing items from inventory EXCEPT for her footwraps. :) I have no idea why, but if I remove the footwraps, all of her original clothing gets put back into her inventory. 

Maybe she just likes to keep her feer warm 

If a follower or NPC has the milker in their inventory, they will auto-equip it, milk themselves, and then unequip/change back into their regular clothes.

Ysolda has a milker.

She's carrying a couple of soul gems.... gee.... wonder how THAT happened..... and she'll walk around in her regular clothes until she has enough milk for mliking and then POOF!, she puts the milker on and gets milked.

For the "somehow give them a milker" part.....

For NPCs, to whom you do NOT have normal access to their inventory:

open console, target the NPC you want to have the milker, type "openactorcontainer 1" (without the quotes)

this will open their inventory and yours as a trade window

give them a milker.

Be patient, this isn't always instant. But it's fun to watch Gerdur in Riverwood walking around and then suddenly she's wearing a milker and being milked.

Oh yeah..... Gerdur is pregnant with a couple of gems too .... I wonder what could be CAUSING this..... :)

Learn something new every day :D. Didn't know you could do that, I'd change a lot of NPCs outfits this way. I use the bathing beauties sweet mod which adds a nice bath house outside whiterun that has several good looking female NPCs with the option to hire more, including some Followers. So for me there Ingun Black-Briar, Idgrod the Younger, and Brelyna Mariyon are all wandering around, quite pregnant as well. So is my usual wife, Idesa Sadri (probably my pick for the best looking dunmer female in the game, besides Brelyna). Not quite sure how that came about either :D

Damn, tried using this to give NPCs alternate clothing, you can take their original clothing and they still wear their normal clothing. I am using the "Display" mod here on LL and I have several females in stocks in public locations, I wanted to give them skimpy outfits but it won't let me. Even using the spells I listed above with the marriage mod doesn't let me change a NPCs outfit, not without adding them to AFT. And I am surely NOT adding Maven Black Briar to AFT as a follower, rather kill her. Now her daughter... yeah she's my prostitute this time around for my new character.

A lot of NPCs have a default wardrobe written into their records. If they are naked, that record simply refreshes their wardrobe or something. If I go into console and target an NPC and then "showinventory",  I can go through and remove individual items of clothing but it seems if I remove all clothing, it simply repopulates the inventory. 

On one follower, I have to remove all of her clothing items from inventory EXCEPT for her footwraps. :) I have no idea why, but if I remove the footwraps, all of her original clothing gets put back into her inventory. 

Maybe she just likes to keep her feer warm 

I do have several nudity spells that works nicely anyways, just have to keep using it on some NPCs because they put their clothing back on later. One is Dibella's Compulsion which is a non-shout power, the other is Estrus strip spell. Which is hilarious to watch a tentacle rise up, wrap around their body as they struggle, then it dumps them and their clothing on the floor, then the NPC huddles down as they are now naked in public before running around a bit. It has either a shout or a spell to use.

• 4 weeks later...

Ojanen, you mods are very interesting.

If in MMC set FillingChance = 0  then some gem are still fulled.

Scriptname SoulgemPregnancyQuestScript Extends Quest

Function Filling(Actor She)

If FillingChance >= Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

it will be better

If FillingChance >= Utility.RandomInt(1, 100)

or

If FillingChance > Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

I try to make integration with Devious Devices - Integration

- vaginal magic sensetiv and training plugs increase speed of gem growth(*2)

- other vaginal plugs decrease speed of gem growth(*0.5)

- belts block birthing

Do you exclude SoulgemPregnancy from PSQ?

• 2 weeks later...

Modiffications for SexLabSoulgemPregnancy1.06

Changed functions
Function ReLoad()
Function GrowthGem(Actor She)

Added functions
Function CheckIntegratedeMods()
Function CommonGrowthGem(Actor She)
Function SuccubusGrowthGem(Actor She)
Float Function CalcGrowthPlugMult(Actor TargetActor)

Integrations
with PSQ
if player is succubus then
- gems consumed energy for keep their form(size/100)
- gems consumed energy for growth (growth size/10)
If (ConsumedEnergi / CurentSuccubusEnergy) < 0.8
    GrownBase = 0 ; no growth
Else
    GrownBase = - GrownBase ;soul gems starving
EndIf

with Devious Devices
- Vaginal Magic sensitive Plug increase Growth speed (*2)
- other vaginal plug decrease Growth speed (*0.5)

SexLabSoulgemPregnancy1.06_mod.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The difference between this mod a soul gem oven is...?

(Just wondering which one would be better to use)

Stew52

this one has cum inflation,the pregnacy is for each npc can be up to 100 gems, has spells to have specific npc be exemp from parts of the mod say preg or milk production.

• 2 weeks later...

Two short question: 

If I'm not milking a NPC, will the breasts decrease after wile?

Is it possible to give only the player to ability to give "Cum Inflations"?  (like the option "player can impregnate) 

1st question nope breasts go to a max size then stop growing.

2. no cum inflation is for anyone checked as can impregnate so if u only check pc can impregnate think only u can cum inflate(havent tested asa i have everyoen can impregnate)

• 1 month later...

i have no idea how this works, maybe It didn't install correctly, maybe im just blind, but I cant figure out how to get the soul gem into the player character :/, if anyone could please help, thanks in advance

You don't put one in them. Depending on your settings your character will become impregnated with a soul gem, so first make sure you check the settings, either oral, anal, vaginal can be impregnated, and check to make sure what types can impregnate you, males, females, followers, undead, beasts etc. Check the settings because to begin with the % is rather low, something like 10% base, raise that to whatever you wish. Then after a sex scene which you are on the receiving side of it will say "So and so has been fertilized".

You can use the spells/powers added to the mod to check how the gem is growing, one its petty (mispelt as pitty btw), you can use the power to give birth to it. The longer its inside you, the stronger gem it becomes.

i have no idea how this works, maybe It didn't install correctly, maybe im just blind, but I cant figure out how to get the soul gem into the player character :/, if anyone could please help, thanks in advance

You don't put one in them. Depending on your settings your character will become impregnated with a soul gem, so first make sure you check the settings, either oral, anal, vaginal can be impregnated, and check to make sure what types can impregnate you, males, females, followers, undead, beasts etc. Check the settings because to begin with the % is rather low, something like 10% base, raise that to whatever you wish. Then after a sex scene which you are on the receiving side of it will say "So and so has been fertilized".

You can use the spells/powers added to the mod to check how the gem is growing, one its petty (mispelt as pitty btw), you can use the power to give birth to it. The longer its inside you, the stronger gem it becomes.

so what is this sex mod I need? and how do I make it work, because if its the sexlab arousal, I never could get the characters to have sex.

Well you need more than just arousal. Arousal only controls how aroused your characters are and controls other mods, like Schlongs of Skyrim. One easy mod to get sex to happen is matchmaker. It gives you spells to control who has sex with who by casting it on them. Theres other mods that control sex via dialogue, like some of the prostitution mods. Others thru combat like Defeat and Submit. All depends on what you want to happen in your game. SoulGem pregnancy does not cover HOW to have sex, just covers WHEN you have sex and WHAT happens after.

Just like Sexlab itself, its just the framework that lets other mods use its animations and features. So tell me what you would prefer to happen for sexual scenes and I'll point out various mods for you.

Well you need more than just arousal. Arousal only controls how aroused your characters are and controls other mods, like Schlongs of Skyrim. One easy mod to get sex to happen is matchmaker. It gives you spells to control who has sex with who by casting it on them. Theres other mods that control sex via dialogue, like some of the prostitution mods. Others thru combat like Defeat and Submit. All depends on what you want to happen in your game. SoulGem pregnancy does not cover HOW to have sex, just covers WHEN you have sex and WHAT happens after.

Just like Sexlab itself, its just the framework that lets other mods use its animations and features. So tell me what you would prefer to happen for sexual scenes and I'll point out various mods for you.

thank you very much ^-^ I figured it out now and am very happy.

• 6 months later...

ok i'm getting desperate, for the last 6 month this mod is broken because of something that I did, (not all of it though)

so.... the problem Is i can't remember what might made it broken, I was modifying the look of some corset bondage clothing so it can fit my character using caliente body slide. Now ever since then my character's belly will never inflate even during sex and after

but the problem is the mod is indeed working, the mod registers and knows if my character is pregnant, my character's slit also "spew" cum, ya know like how the cum spills after inflation until the belly deflate?

I tried reinstalling this mod, i tried remaking my character's body in CBBE slider by CBBE tbbp body type (this is the body type i used before when this mod still works and my character's belly inflate perfectly) and I also tried using the batch build option in CBBE slider again

none successful so far :C i really like the belly inflation And i have no idea how to fix it

PS: i also tried turning on and off the update node on the belly and breast multiple times.... doesn't work. can anyone help?

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I had this mod working on my old computer.  But I have built a new machine and thus had to reinstall everything.  So I have this mod and sex mods installed.  I have it set so everything can impregnate and the chances at 100%.  But no matter how many times any female character has sex none of them are getting impregnated.

I cleaned files with tes5edit, used fnis, used loot to organize my mods, both installed it with mod manager and extracted the files manually.  What am i doing wrong here?  Is a script messed up or is the mod simply not loading right?

help please.  Apologies if this has already been asked.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this mod working on my old computer.  But I have built a new machine and thus had to reinstall everything.  So I have this mod and sex mods installed.  I have it set so everything can impregnate and the chances at 100%.  But no matter how many times any female character has sex none of them are getting impregnated.

I cleaned files with tes5edit, used fnis, used loot to organize my mods, both installed it with mod manager and extracted the files manually.  What am i doing wrong here?  Is a script messed up or is the mod simply not loading right?

help please.  Apologies if this has already been asked.

I couldn't get it to work either, hopefully someone has an answer? I tried loot, reinstalling, moving it around in mod list order and nothing even when it was set at 100% and all males.