Thanks for the bodyslide version Deathmaw. Tried it and It works perfectly even if I'm using cbbe advanced tbbp. Now I'm torn apart between the two, alphav1za's milk tank or the body slide. lol.

Well it should be possible to merge the two into one armour.

I'm going to turn the milktank into a standalone backpack now so you can wear both, the tank just wont drain you, it'll just be visual.

Ok here is the breast milker converted to bodyslide.

I converted it with HDT body so it has clean weights, I am also using XPMSE as refrence skele to solve other problems.

I added the belly node so it SHOULD show the pregnancy belly, would be great if some one could check for me.

The set is called AAABreastMilker in bodyslide, so just search for aaa.

attachicon.gifBreast Milker Bodyslide.rar

Also ojanen feel free to include this if you like. 

ok someone needs to give u a medal or something 

idea..... sell your milk? 

lol get your spouse to sell it at their market stall with 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D47712&pUp=1

idk... trying to purpose uses for the milk.. since we no one can develop a breast feeding animation for all the body types + bodyslides.. 

*light-bulb* 

stationary milking station in the inn's for fresh milk as an alt to alcohol for customers :3... 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D47712&pUp=1

idk... trying to purpose uses for the milk.. since we no one can develop a breast feeding animation for all the body types + bodyslides.. 

*light-bulb* 

stationary milking station in the inn's for fresh milk as an alt to alcohol for customers :3... 

It's funny you joke about a stationary milking machine. actually Zaz was working on one, and said that a version of it should appear in his next update, if I read things correctly.

*light-bulb* 

It's funny you joke about a stationary milking machine. actually Zaz was working on one, and said that a version of it should appear in his next update, if I read things correctly.

*evil grin* whose joking 

How many gems do I need for my girl to grow a belly? 

How long does it take for gems to move from immature?

By default, you will be visible changes in the belly if passed about three days to let pregnant seven roughly.
Belly scale is likely to be greater if you set small Belly Scale Calc Denominator in MCM.

Also it takes a day to grow from immature.
This also allows you to quickly set the growth rate in the MCM.

By default, you will be visible changes in the belly if passed about three days to let pregnant seven roughly.

Belly scale is likely to be greater if you set small Belly Scale Calc Denominator in MCM.

What does the denominater value do?

Also could you add an option for Oral sex to cause soulgem pregnancy?

I've been playing around with the mod and I see that you can milk yourself, but I can't find anyway to milk another character.

Is there any way to milk another character? If there isn't I'd like to request the ability to do so.

Give the other character a milker.

Belly scale is calculated as follows. 
BellyScale = Seeds Total / Belly Denominator(3000 as default) + Cum Inflation Value + 1.0
You can set the denominator.

I will keep doing at the time of the next Allow Oral.

BellyScale = Seeds Total / Belly Denominator(3000 as default) + Cum Inflation Value + 1.0

Can you see about setting it so the mod tracks all NPCs who have been fertilized instead of just the one you targeted with Sexlabs target feature? I lose track of who has soul gems and who doesn't, especially if I don't have pregnant enabled armor. Also with the option to clear individual pregnancies instead of all at once.

I've been playing around with the mod and I see that you can milk yourself, but I can't find anyway to milk another character.

Is there any way to milk another character? If there isn't I'd like to request the ability to do so.

Give the other character a milker.

I did but nothing happened and I got no messages. Whats supposed to happen?

Can you see about setting it so the mod tracks all NPCs who have been fertilized instead of just the one you targeted with Sexlabs target feature? I lose track of who has soul gems and who doesn't, especially if I don't have pregnant enabled armor. Also with the option to clear individual pregnancies instead of all at once.

I told him about this, but he said he didn't build a name list in that mod like hentai pregnancy for now, so u have to clean it one by one, I hope it can be added into this mod.

With the latest version, I had 4 gems, and went into a dungeon, with submit with devious devices. I was sneaking around picking off bandits when, bam 4 bandits jumped me. By the time I got away, I had all the devious devices except arm binder and blindfold. I had this mod set for cum inflation and as big. Lol. Anyway, I had the gems, but the belly is not going doing down. Turned off cum inflation, cleared pregnancy, and belly is still there. Any ideas?

Btw, I think you need a button to see the seeds and milk settings, without going into the mod, ie how many and how much.

Any word on these two features yet?

1. Milker constatnly milking npc's till they are dry.

2.Breasts decreasing in size as they are milked?

somehow the milker was able to do that, back in 1.02 version, at lest for me, however I upgrade to 1.03, it's gone, I am not sure it's a bug or something else.

I can register a TARGET to not change nodes. How do I register the PLAYER to not change nodes?

We need to be able to register PLAYER to not change node sizes 

AND

The milking script should milk until empty on NPCs and have an option to milk to empty on player.

.... please. :)

I added that option and fixed NPC milking bug.

With the latest version, I had 4 gems, and went into a dungeon, with submit with devious devices. I was sneaking around picking off bandits when, bam 4 bandits jumped me. By the time I got away, I had all the devious devices except arm binder and blindfold. I had this mod set for cum inflation and as big. Lol. Anyway, I had the gems, but the belly is not going doing down. Turned off cum inflation, cleared pregnancy, and belly is still there. Any ideas?

Btw, I think you need a button to see the seeds and milk settings, without going into the mod, ie how many and how much.

Cum inflation to decrease in size only elapsed time in 1.04. It is not cleared by other means. It eliminates them if waiting. 
Was to be cleared when you run the Clear Pregnancy 1.05.

Any word on these two features yet?

1. Milker constatnly milking npc's till they are dry.

2.Breasts decreasing in size as they are milked?

Breast Scaling formula is following.

BreastScale = SeedsTotal / 9000 + MilkBonus / 3000 + 1.0
If NPC Scale Randomizer enabled
BreastScale = BreastScale + ScaleRandomizer Value
Where MilkBonus is Oviposited Soulgem Size(decreasing by game time elapsed)

It may seem to be made ​​without thinking too much, but that's right actually.
Would you put out a good plan something.