Which Elin files did you install?  For now, I'm going to guess the Main Package and XPMS Extended.  XPMSE does not install any master files or plugins, but you might run into problems when choosing the ECE configuration files.

Installation order should be:

1. ECE (with or without RaceMenu if you're using that).
  2. Elin 2 Main Package.
  3. XPMS Extended.

This ensures that the ECE configuration file from XPMS Extended overwrites the same file from the Elin Main Pack.  The same applies to the skeletons.

Look in your load order for these files and in this order (assuming they are listed after Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, and any DLCs with or without the Unofficial Patches):

1. RaceCompatibility.esm
  2. TeraElinRace.esm
  3. TeraElinRace_HairsAIO.esm (This is the All-in-One hair pack if you installed that).

You mentioned 2 problems.

1- Selecting the Elins in racemenu (showracemenu) causes crashing.  This is because certain important files from the main package was not installed, mainly the body meshes and/or skeletons.

You will need to reinstall the main package then XPMS Extended (if you did the first time).  If still crashing, try manually installing the files.  Extract the archives and open the folder labeled "00 Core".  Copy the contents of that folder in your DATA folder and overwrite any existing Elin files.

2- Crashing the game before the menu appears indicates a missing Master file.  Just refer to the load order list I just posted.  Most of the time, the problem is a missing RaceCompatibility.esm.

Any Elin master or plugin listed in your load order after TeraElinRace.esm would require both RaceCompatibility.esm and TeraElinRace.esm be present or else you will crash at the start of the game.

Progress is at a snail's pace, but I'm trying to put together some nice texture replacers.

Milk Skin (somewhere between Fairskin and Pale)

post-64505-0-62540700-1406254006_thumb.png

Freckles - Face

post-64505-0-40526100-1406254009_thumb.png

Freckles - Body

post-64505-0-07862200-1406254008_thumb.png

I plan on adding lace underwear and stockings and maybe some lace or henna tattoos.

NEW - Elin NPC and Enemy for Elin 2

• Adapted the Elin NPC and Enemy from Elin 1 for use with Elin 2. This includes the minimum core files for the NPC replacer to work plus gave the NPCs the Elin 1, normal, UNP body.
  • Included is the original ElinRaceTaint.esm which contains the Tera hairs/ears/tails sets.
  • Includes "Elin New Enemy" which adds new enemies (non-replacers) to the level list.
  • You do not need the main files from Elin 1.
  • DO NOT use with the Elin files from the Tera Elin Race post. Some files were either removed, edited, or replaced. These files are meant to be used to make some of the Elin 1 addons to compatible with Elin 2 race.
BUGS
  • I made the core files and ElinRaceTaint non-playable, but Elin 1 will appear in racemenu (as "ELIN").
  • Neck gap. Noticeable when looting bodies and using the console command "REMOVEALLITEMS".

but.. it came out ? :blush:

Progress is at a snail's pace, but I'm trying to put together some nice texture replacers.

Milk Skin (somewhere between Fairskin and Pale)

attachicon.gifelin2 - fairskin - milky white.png

Freckles - Face

attachicon.gifFreckles-simple.png

Freckles - Body

attachicon.giffreckles-body front.png

I plan on adding lace underwear and stockings and maybe some lace or henna tattoos.

Great update! ^_^

I really like it, it looks really nice and quality work! :)

The Elin NPC and Enemy is from Elin 1.  It comes with the Elin 1 core files, albeit customized (i.e. streamlined) for use with Elin 2.

but then..  to have the NPCs replacer, and the Sunmon Ring2 work with Elin race 2, which files of the old Elin race 1, I have to install exactly ?

maybe this.. "The Elin 1 CORE race files from the Elin NPC and Enemy for Elin 2 mod"  where is it this ? :blush:

in the future may come out a new version of Summon Ring 2 native for Elin Race 2, with that generates only charcters 100% Elin 2, body and texture ?

I did what you have said Psycho and it still didn't work, it crashed upon loading a game save. Are there any mods that are incompatible? Is there a certain order when you install the XPMS files? Cause I use HDT and the other elin race works but this one doesn't, even with your instructions. Do I have to have a certain way to have the esp's? and what core files and esp list should be done? And should I post my ESP list and see if one of my mods is causing it?

Crashing when loading a game save...

Try loading a previous save, particularly one where you were inside with little to no other NPCs and creatures.  If you are able to load that save without crashing then the problem is the game itself because of the way memory is pre-allocated.

Here are 2 mods that addresses that issue.

Safety Load

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465

Skyrim Startup Memory Editor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305

To date, there are only one known incompatible mod and that is the original Children of the Sky.  From what I experienced, it tried to change the Elin's body.  I don't know about the other CotS-based mods.

XPMS Extended is installed the same way as XPMS for Elin 1.  That's right, Elin 1 uses the a previous version of XPMS and not XPMS Extended.  Also, Elin 2 does not have (T)BBP/HDT bodies...yet.

You can post what mods you installed and your load order.  Don't know how soon I can get back to you so maybe someone can help out in the meantime.

The Elin NPC and Enemy is from Elin 1.  It comes with the Elin 1 core files, albeit customized (i.e. streamlined) for use with Elin 2.

but then..  to have the NPCs replacer, and the Sunmon Ring2 work with Elin race 2, which files of the old Elin race 1, I have to install exactly ?

maybe this.. "The Elin 1 CORE race files from the Elin NPC and Enemy for Elin 2 mod"  where is it this ? :blush:

in the future may come out a new version of Summon Ring 2 native for Elin Race 2, with that generates only charcters 100% Elin 2, body and texture ?

The Elin 1 core files are included with the Elin NPC and Enemy file I uploaded for Elin 2.  You don't have to install the NPC replacers, only the core files which is installed automatically because it's "required".

Elin 2 will have the Elin Reaper and maybe Gothic Lolitas and Banshee/Wraith/Wisp type summons.

Crashing when loading a game save...

Try loading a previous save, particularly one where you were inside with little to no other NPCs and creatures.  If you are able to load that save without crashing then the problem is the game itself because of the way memory is pre-allocated.

Here are 2 mods that addresses that issue.

Safety Load

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465

Skyrim Startup Memory Editor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305

To date, there are only one known incompatible mod and that is the original Children of the Sky.  From what I experienced, it tried to change the Elin's body.  I don't know about the other CotS-based mods.

XPMS Extended is installed the same way as XPMS for Elin 1.  That's right, Elin 1 uses the a previous version of XPMS and not XPMS Extended.  Also, Elin 2 does not have (T)BBP/HDT bodies...yet.

You can post what mods you installed and your load order.  Don't know how soon I can get back to you so maybe someone can help out in the meantime.

Fixed the issue I installed the files like you said but didn't overwrite the ECE files and then it worked. Also to have the bbp bodies what I did was take the meshes from the elin 1 and installed it manually into the Tera Elin folder and now I have tbbp/bbp UNP Elin. I did not change the textures at all. Just the meshes.

I'm halfway done with the Freckle textures.  Now I just need a second opinion on how they look before adding them to the original Elin 2 textures.

FACE OPTIONS

attachicon.gifFace Freckles.jpg

HAND OPTIONS

attachicon.gifHands Freckles.jpg

BODY OPTIONS

attachicon.gifBody Freckles Lite.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Freckles.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Large Freckles Lite.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Large Freckles.jpg

I prefer the natural non-freckles texture. Maybe have it as a Option instead of a all out replacer for the original texture.

I'm halfway done with the Freckle textures.  Now I just need a second opinion on how they look before adding them to the original Elin 2 textures.

FACE OPTIONS

attachicon.gifFace Freckles.jpg

HAND OPTIONS

attachicon.gifHands Freckles.jpg

BODY OPTIONS

attachicon.gifBody Freckles Lite.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Freckles.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Large Freckles Lite.jpg

attachicon.gifBody Large Freckles.jpg

The Best Choices are:

FACE OPTIONS = Simple Freckles on face

BODY OPTIONS = Light Freckles on hands/body  (usually I prefer Freckles only on face)

How would I create an Elin NPC with the correct proportions? Since the CK doesn't use the body sliders, even if I savepcface and import the face data, there's still the problem of really big hands and such... Actually, I even tried to generate them in-game by alterning between showracemenu and cloning the player but it seems to reset the sliders on the clones.

I wanted an army of Elins :<

I'm settling for the simple and subtle freckles.  The large and dark freckles just does not look right.

The freckles are options and not meant to replace the non-freckles textures.

Okay, now to add the subtle freckles to the original textures.

I also really like the "very light" face freckles, that you showed before, this http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=112824

you could have both options, simple and light freckles on Elin2 face ?

ago by the fair skin .. I'm curious to try the new milk skin when it is completed, of course! ^_^

if you also have reduced the Barbie-effect in the parts where the sun never shines on the new skin textures ? :)

061306_barbie02_naked.jpg

How would I create an Elin NPC with the correct proportions? Since the CK doesn't use the body sliders, even if I savepcface and import the face data, there's still the problem of really big hands and such... Actually, I even tried to generate them in-game by alterning between showracemenu and cloning the player but it seems to reset the sliders on the clones.

I wanted an army of Elins :<

try this guide..  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23972/?

Thanks but this isn't what I meant. I may have worded my post poorly.

I was referring to the CME sliders like FaceMorph, hand scaling and so on. Neither the CK or NPCEditor can access them (or maybe they do and I'm just a moron) and even if I directly clone the player they're reset instead of using the race default. 

The CME morphs are saved to "NoseType 32" and only applies to the last character customization you made.  Luckily I still have the instructions I made for someone else.

Creating an Elin NPC and Transferring CME Morphs.

how to add create Elin2 follower.txt

As for skeleton scaling, all Elin NPCs share the same skeletons and body with the PC and the only way, that I know, is to edit the skeletons with Nifscope.

I had planned on adding XPMS Extended just like I did with Elin 2.

CK only handles race scaling and the vanilla game's face sliders.  It does not recognize custom sliders from ECE or RaceMenu.

NPCEditor only recognized vanilla NPCs and is in need of an update since it does not recognize any DLC NPCs.  Too bad, the author had something great going then suddenly abandoned it.

EDIT

Has anyone tried saving the customizations with the latest RaceMenu?  I don't have the time to test this, but if RM can save the Elin 2 morphs then that should make it much easier to transfer facedata to a custom NPC.

I'm trying with Elin 2 to redo this kawaii Elin face.. post-204983-0-79122500-1406772390_thumb.png

I can not get it the face equal and identical.. is different! :(

this is my the result.. :-/ post-204983-0-34003800-1406772766_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-38937500-1406772792_thumb.jpg

the eyes have a different shape, the eyebrows are different, and the position between eyes and eyebrows are different, the mouth is a little different, my nose is narrower and thinner, Etc..

Can you me to make it the same face ? :blush:  or if you can make it.. you can upload the CME save, please ? ^_^

I think you first need to make the eye wider and bigger, choose a shape that have pointier corners. Then I remember there are sliders that allow you to make the eyes corners to curve upward or downward. Same goes for the brows. However, in your original pic, I believe the brows were an expression so you might want to pass that. There are mods that allows you to force an expression on your character (mfgconsole if memory serves)

Also, the cheeks need to be widened a little, imo.

The mouth is hopeless, I guess. There is just not enough sliders to do anything. It all depends on the given shape made by the modder.

I don't know, just the initial impression upon comparing the two pictures. Might be a better way.

A side question: should I install SkyMoMod? That one looks impressive, but I afraid it might break my game.

There won't be any issues if i use RaceMenu + ECE as compability patch? (i use skyrim redone)

Fanks in advice

Edit:

There is something wrong with the Face texture q.q

It seems like it's getting resized to fit it in, looks like the textures resolution isn't right or something. Or that's normal?

NWFpWTz.jpg

There won't be any issues if i use RaceMenu + ECE as compability patch? (i use skyrim redone)

Fanks in advice

Edit:

There is something wrong with the Face texture q.q

It seems like it's getting resized to fit it in, looks like the textures resolution isn't right or something. Or that's normal?

NWFpWTz.jpg

Did this just happen or have you always been experiencing this.  Could be bad compression.

Try the Cream skin textures I was working on.  These textures contain alpha channels so the files are compressed using DXT5 and are larger than the default Elin textures.

post-64505-0-17665800-1406935475_thumb.jpg

Elin 2 Creamy White Face/Body Textures (the face texture replaces Face Complexion #1)

TeraElin2_TEXTURES_CreamWhite.7z

Hmmm... She's white as the snow now xD

rzuOpGp.png

This is what happened when i set her skin color to something much darker

M83f2Ev.png

She got these... things that looks like she's either sweating or have snowflakes over her body and face.

Here's a skin color comparison

CreamWhite:

CAKzT7E.png

Original Skin:

tCTYKws.png