I'll make the necessary changes to the info.xml and moduleconfig.xml so that NMM does not mistake XPMS Extended for XPMS.

After looking at GalaxyTachyon's pics and verifying in my own game, the extra weapon sliders are not showing up.  I'll investigate and make the corrections.

I'll try to have this ready sometime later today, maybe early tomorrow.

Here is a screenshot of the seams: FcqtKyf.jpg

The eyebrows, not the eyelashes. The above pic shows you where the eyebrows were supposed to be. But if you rotate the head, because they are not attached to the face, the brows' positions change, relative to the viewing angle: uo2O8yw.jpg

The weaponscale slider: In other races: dOjPdwz.jpg

In Elin: t9g8ZqF.jpg

And yes, I did install the XPMS file with NMM.

The seams could be caused by the morphs or texture.

MORPHS CAUSING FACE SEAMS

post-64505-0-98875400-1404408545_thumb.jpg

TEXTURES GIVING APPEARANCE OF SEAMS (see the line above the eyes to help define the eyelid)

post-64505-0-32063300-1404408523_thumb.jpg

Try adjusting the various EYEBROW sliders.  Some sliders when moved close to the endpoints will induce morph oddities.  This can be fixed by making adjustments using the different sliders.

Like what I did.

post-64505-0-93966400-1404408570_thumb.jpg

The floating Eyebrow is not one of the Elin eyebrows.  I have noted in the KNOWN BUGS and SOLUTIONS section that possibly the Race Compatibility mod is injecting the proxy race's faceparts.  The Nord race is the proxy race for Elin 2.

Luckily, these injected faceparts are located at either ends of the slider.  Just move the slider towards the middle until the floating eyebrows disappear.  You are now using the correct Elin eyebrows.

post-64505-0-94951800-1404408569_thumb.jpg

I'm going to investigate the missing Weapons Scaling sliders.

The Elin 2 body is not TBBP and so the Butt and Breast sliders will not work.  I have plans on recreating one of the Elin 1's UNP TBBP body.

If anyone is wondering about why the area around the eyes looks different, I was working on the texture additions using those from Elin 1.

Thank you, your response is as fast as ever. After knowing it is texture related, all I have to do were moving the eyes up and the brow down until they cover up the seams. Lose nothing but the problem is fixed.

Now it is perfect. The best thing about your mods is the support. You always solve everything the moment they pop up. Thanks.

UPDATE - XPMSE for Elin 2 v1.1

filename:  OPTION_XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2_v1.1-2014Jul03.7z

- Made changes to info.xml and ModuleConfig.xml to avoid NMM thinking XPMSE for Elin 2 is the same as XPMS (by xp32).

- Added additional sliders to ECE.

Added a CHANGE LOG post for all update informations.

ADDITIONAL

Minor change to the CHANGE LOG.  Added brief information that some of the new sliders are also for certain body sections (SHOULDER, WAIST, HAND, FINGERS, and LEGS).

Edited by PsychoMachina

UPDATE - XPMSE for Elin 2 v1.1

filename:  OPTION_XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2_v1.1-2014Jul03.7z

- Made changes to info.xml and ModuleConfig.xml to avoid NMM thinking XPMSE for Elin 2 is the same as XPMS (by xp32).

- Added additional sliders to ECE.

Added a CHANGE LOG post for all update informations.

03bae2798534.gif  now i try it..! :blush:

EDIT:  WORKS!! :heart:

oh my lord! i'm seldom this pleasantly surprised. this looks mind blowing! i actually ran across this while looking for the old Bear Musician and Bearzerk mods...

http://casualmods.net/ElinViolinist.html

LOVE the lil duet w/ Elin and bear!^

now, i nothing of this race or mod, and i apologize for the questions but this has me a bit overwhelmed.

i basically would not play as the Elin race myself, (this playthru) as i'm too invested in my character atm.

But i DO WANT the lil Elin bard violinist (preferably w/ the Bear  duet as in the video i posted!)

and i do want the Elins hanging around in odd spots in towns. Sooo...

#1. what exactly do i need to download to get Elin npcs in towns, and an Elin bard and Bear duet^? (i do have latest Apachii hairs and last version of FNIS and a few FNIS required mods)

#2. are there a whole lot of elins in towns? i'm really packed as it is so can't really have many more npcs. is there a "lite" version or MCM control over the amount?

#3. i see in videos that it looks like there are some idle markers added for the elins to hang off signs, set on roofs ect. i have some city changing mods. would these conflict?

#4. is the elin bear duet only available at the Casualmod site?

#5. is the elin bard summonable like the bear? if not, where is she and are there more than 1? or are YOU the player the only elin bard?

any info much appreciated! i'd love to use this if i can while being another race (Lunari)

EDIT: okay got some of it done on my own. the basic race is installed and i've a bunch (too many!) of npcs in whiterun. so cute! setting in out of the way places. love it!

i'm installing the idles now. i have FNIS version before the latest, tho i'm gonna update to latest soon.

i'm most needing help now with the Elin bard (and hopefully bear duet). are there versions of the bard that need FNIS and some that don't? and where can i find the version w/ Bear duet like in the video i posted from Casualmods?

#1a- so where's the elin bear duet mod?

#2b-about how many elins are added to each city?

#3c- is there a patch for Wet And Cold mod? hoods are clipping thru their heards

1)  I never knew there was an Elin-Bear duet.  Where did you see this?

The current version of Elin Bard is meant for games that do not need FNIS, but an option for FNIS users is available.  If you need to use FNIS then what you need to do is install all mods that require FNIS (except the bard), run the generator then install the Elin Bard.

2)  Off-hand I don't have an exact number.  Whiterun and College of Winterhold have the most since those locations include the additional Elins + named NPC replacers.  Not all Holds have Elins and those that do, besides Whiterun and Mage College, only have the named NPC replacers.  You'll come across random Eln npcs around Skyrim.

3)  There is a "patch" to fix the hoods clipping, but it alters all the Elin NPCs and causes the dark head bug.  I have plans for an update in the near future, after doing what I can for Elin 2, that will include the patch and new fixes.

I can not find the installation files of Elin 2 in NMM :(

should be in the Unassigned Category, the only one I've found is the the Elin XPMSE skeleton, that appears in the NMM mod list identical to that original skeleton of Grovy, are high on the list one above the other, not I find the "Main Elin" and Beauty options, under which name appears in NMM..? :blush:

Can't really help since I do not use NMM.  It could be there is no I.D. codes, or something to that effect, about the Elins on Nexus and so you get this problem.  XPMS Extended is based on XPMS which is at Nexus and that is why XPMSE is categorized.

i have had the same problem with this mod and even some of the mods from nexus ,i found if i just install it again it will show up in the nmm .the easiest way to download files from here to the nmm is ,show in folder ,drag to nmm icon in start menu and let nmm take it from there . sometimes i need to open the file and go to properties and unblock it before i can get it to install ,i don't remember doing that with elin though . hope that helps. 

I install the new Elin 2 skeleton with the installer, all Elin special ECE sliders work fine! :) only the breast seems to have little influence..

I found a trick to unlock all Hair (I have over 700 hair) and all adult Eyebrows (I have over 400)

all eyebrows and hair work perfectly on Elin2 Without Clipping! perfect from any angle, work perfectly even all the HDT hair, you find them in Daiemonic thread (require Daie HDT files Edit4) look on my signature for the HDT Daie files link

Guide for have all hairs and eybrows (Require Alternate Start mod and ECE, I have install the fulll version of ECE v1.2 with all patch included in the ECE installer, Race compatibility USKP and Etc)

1) intall Elin 2 Race Main and "not overwrite the files, skip all when Ask"

2) install new Elin 2 Skeleton v1.1

3) Start new game and edit the new Elin character, give her a name and save in the new slot

4) waiting for load mod installed, open the console and type "showracemenu" re-edit your Elin character and now you find all hair and eybrows unlock on the slider, select yor favorite hair and eybrows, exit and save.

Enjoy..! ^_^

The new update has too many slider. I could not play any Skyrim for 2 days since I installed this mod.

A small trick, I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but if you position your camera on the back of your char, then enter the character creation screen then type tfc 1, you can view your char from the back. Useful since there are so many sliders affecting things that cannot be seen from the front.

Also, Psycho, can you make the thigh more voluptuous? Like the v1? Elins are supposed to have that. Without that, it feels a little lacking.

A small trick, I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but if you position your camera on the back of your char, then enter the character creation screen then type tfc 1, you can view your char from the back. Useful since there are so many sliders affecting things that cannot be seen from the front.

I was not aware that you could look behind, really useful if you need to come and go several times from the ECE menu, maybe risking a crash

Thank you GalaxyTachyon for the tip! ^_^

@PsychoMachina:

I was wondering if these Freckles http://dreamburrow.tumblr.com/post/63142128934/quick-post-ill-update-with-news-and-junk-soon#notes should work with Elin2 ECE slider ? :)

It looks like DUET is in name only, referring to the name of the video.  The author, RSV, made a second type of bear musician named, Bearserk and it looks like he combined the two just to make this video. 

You need to have the Elin main files installed for the Elin Bard to work though you might be able to use the violin if playing as another race - have not tried it. 

You don't summon the Bard.  The video is showing the playable character, not an NPC.  When you speak with the Elin Bard and ask her to play for you, the music starts, she plays the violin until you speak with again and ask her to stop.  You then receive the violin and bow in your inventory.  Now whenever you play the violin around (some, not all) Elins, they will stop to listen and you'll receive food as gifts.

You need to equip the violin/bow to start the violin-playing animations and you need to unequip (from your inventory) to stop the animations.  The violin-playing only a Elins.

I would suggest using the latest version, v2.2, since some bugs were fixed and certain animations were improved.  This does not require FNIS, but if using FNIS because of other animations mods, you need to run the FNIS Generator to create the behavior files and then you can install the Bard.

aw, well damn, RVS needs to make a legit Duet w/ Elin bard and Bear lol.

i tried using the bard violin as a Lunari race...kinda broken heh. the animations played. neck and shoulders looked a lil odd but once playing started it looked ok. elins came a runnin.  but after playing was over, and unequipping viollin, i immediately turned into an Elin race lol. complete w/ my lunari head, AND an Elin face inside. did this each time. so it was a constant changing races back w/ console. i'm guessing this was because i'm using TMPheonix's Race Compat.esm rather than Himka's, because i've alot more mods that require TMP's. i tried other racecomps and those mods would break.

i did add violin thru console rather than quest but doubt that'd make a diff. i tried older elin bard mod but it requires old FNIS 3.5. while other mods i have require newer fnis.

but seriously, talk to RVS about making a summonable elin bard. shouldn't be too hard what w/ the bear musicians, and elin summon rings. i've used all RVS' mods and loved them. i just need and elin bard! i saw a version he did w/ the bear musician that had backup dancers that were hagravens lol. wish he'd release that!

EDIT: oh! and for me there's 1 elin in whiterun that has no ears or tail, so i console gave her ears from a mod i have and tails from that newer HDT tail mod (dragons, ect) and the tails work incredibly well on the elins! you should look into adding those hdt tails

The new update has too many slider. I could not play any Skyrim for 2 days since I installed this mod.

Also, Psycho, can you make the thigh more voluptuous? Like the v1? Elins are supposed to have that. Without that, it feels a little lacking.

I'll have to add another slider group for the weapon scaling alone.  Once I'm done with the Monli update, which will be tomorrow, I can return to Elin 2.  I was contemplating adding a kawaii Castanic race.  I have most, if not all (unsure), of the Castanic horns.  So much to get done.

As for more voluptuous thighs, the upcoming TBBP Elin body will have that.

I was not aware that you could look behind, really useful if you need to come and go several times from the ECE menu, maybe risking a crash

Thank you GalaxyTachyon for the tip! ^_^

@PsychoMachina:

I was wondering if these Freckles http://dreamburrow.tumblr.com/post/63142128934/quick-post-ill-update-with-news-and-junk-soon#notes should work with Elin2 ECE slider ? :)

I have some Photoshop brushes for freckles.  It shouldn't be difficult to recreate freckles like the those from DreamBurrow.

It looks like DUET is in name only, referring to the name of the video.  The author, RSV, made a second type of bear musician named, Bearserk and it looks like he combined the two just to make this video. 

You need to have the Elin main files installed for the Elin Bard to work though you might be able to use the violin if playing as another race - have not tried it. 

You don't summon the Bard.  The video is showing the playable character, not an NPC.  When you speak with the Elin Bard and ask her to play for you, the music starts, she plays the violin until you speak with again and ask her to stop.  You then receive the violin and bow in your inventory.  Now whenever you play the violin around (some, not all) Elins, they will stop to listen and you'll receive food as gifts.

You need to equip the violin/bow to start the violin-playing animations and you need to unequip (from your inventory) to stop the animations.  The violin-playing only a Elins.

I would suggest using the latest version, v2.2, since some bugs were fixed and certain animations were improved.  This does not require FNIS, but if using FNIS because of other animations mods, you need to run the FNIS Generator to create the behavior files and then you can install the Bard.

i tried using the bard violin as a Lunari race...kinda broken heh. the animations played. neck and shoulders looked a lil odd but once playing started it looked ok. elins came a runnin.  but after playing was over, and unequipping viollin, i immediately turned into an Elin race lol. complete w/ my lunari head, AND an Elin face inside. did this each time. so it was a constant changing races back w/ console. i'm guessing this was because i'm using TMPheonix's Race Compat.esm rather than Himka's, because i've alot more mods that require TMP's. i tried other racecomps and those mods would break.

i did add violin thru console rather than quest but doubt that'd make a diff.

but seriously, talk to RVS about making a summonable elin bard. shouldn't be too hard what w/ the bear musicians, and elin summon rings. i've used all RVS' mods and loved them. i just need and elin bard! i saw a version he did w/ the bear musician that had backup dancers that were hagravens lol. wish he'd release that!

Well now we know that the Elin Bard works best with the Elin race.

I can ask RSV to make an actual Duet mod, but I can't guarantee a favorable answer. 

I have some Photoshop brushes for freckles.  It shouldn't be difficult to recreate freckles like the those from DreamBurrow.

Try these Frecklesas.. femaleheaddetail_frekles.rar :blush:

Before I forget, If you want to add eye blinking and facial expressions, I recommend MFG Console by kapaer.

also add this mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?  by nao4288

that mod improves facial expressions and reduces or eliminates clipping on the head/face part and is 100% compatible with ECE v1.2

@PsychoMachina:

i did add violin thru console rather than quest but doubt that'd make a diff.

Well now we know that the Elin Bard works best with the Elin race.

I can ask RSV to make an actual Duet mod, but I can't guarantee a favorable answer. 

that would be great. i'd very much appreciate it. thank you!

Girls of Tera is intended to be a single mod featuring playable, female Tera Races:  Elin, Castanic, High Elf, and Human.  The only one left out are the Amani, but she might make an appearance in the future, I can't say for certain right now.  I'm going to make some changes and make them little races using the Elin 2 files as a resourse.

Not sure what you mean by the major differences between Little Castanic and Elin 2 as they are different races.   

Girls of Tera is intended to be a single mod featuring playable, female Tera Races:  Elin, Castanic, High Elf, and Human.  The only one left out are the Amani, but she might make an appearance in the future, I can't say for certain right now.  I'm going to make some changes and make them little races using the Elin 2 files as a resourse.

Not sure what you mean by the major differences between Little Castanic and Elin 2 as they are different races.

I mean, what are the most significant differences between them.. however, now I understand, it's a mod that includes all races / female charcters of TERA, where you would like to upgrade to the new Elin 2 race ^_^

The Elin 2 skeleton has all the bones of XPMSE, or some bones have been removed ?

How you can add mashes nodes connecting the skeleton bones on on Elin 2 bodymashes ?  belly node, Etc..? :)

If I'm going ahead with Girls of Tera, they will now use the Elin 2 files.

CME morphs?  YES.

Head mesh?  YES, or else the morphs will not work.

Body and textures ?  Maybe, but to make things easier for myself, it would best to stay with the same body/bodies and textures.

There will be some differences such as for the Castanics, their horns will be chosen from the FACIAL HAIRS slider in place of the Elin ear/tail sets.

The XPMSE skeletons for Elin 2 has all nodes from the original XPMSE.  The only difference is the scaling and positioning of certain branches.  I believe you'll need an HDT body for the belly nodes to function.  Belly jiggle?  Yeah, the current Elin body is a normal, non-jiggle body.  An Elin, HDT body?  We'll see.

@Mookeylama

I heard from RSV and he said he will give it a try.  He admitted that he "cheated" to make the two mods work together, but nothing worthwhile to release to the public.  If he is able to accomplish something, he'll send me the files for testing so this will take some time.

If I'm going ahead with Girls of Tera, they will now use the Elin 2 files.

CME morphs?  YES.

Head mesh?  YES, or else the morphs will not work.

Body and textures ?  Maybe, but to make things easier for myself, it would best to stay with the same body/bodies and textures.

There will be some differences such as for the Castanics, their horns will be chosen from the FACIAL HAIRS slider in place of the Elin ear/tail sets.

The XPMSE skeletons for Elin 2 has all nodes from the original XPMSE.  The only difference is the scaling and positioning of certain branches.  I believe you'll need an HDT body for the belly nodes to function.  Belly jiggle?  Yeah, the current Elin body is a normal, non-jiggle body.  An Elin, HDT body?  We'll see.

too wrapped things to bring forward together, you may not be able to do them well.. ^_^

First.. first was the normal have the static bodies, especially if small / medium size, now that a few months use only HDT bodies (belly, butt, breast) with custom on UNP bodyslide and ECE slider, I can not give it up, no body seems to HDT playing with a plastic mannequin, however well it may be, is the "cherry" on the cake! :blush:

for Elin 2 would be enough to connect bones fot get belly/prebelly for jigling, hand on belly collision, and the butt bones for get the bounce when move, then the rest of the new stable HDT 14-28, and the excellent DefaultBBP xml file by Daiemonic, it is probably the most complete and best-functioning HDT files available on the LL forum.

HDT PE nowadays, is no longer an option, it is a necessity to keep up with the times, gives life to the characters, to enhance and make more complete and appreciated up its own creations!   :heart:

Well, besides hair, which I frequently see, belly and breast are not much of a necessity, imo. I barely notice anything when I tried belly physics. Breasts, well, they jiggle, but not much, unless the race has something like Dibella's breasts, which just does not fit with the Elins.

In all, HDT breasts and belly would be a cool thing to have but not really urgent. If Psycho can use that time to make something, say, a new body type or a new race, maybe that will be more productive.

Of course, this reflects just my selfish opinion. I respect other people's views too.