Well, besides hair, which I frequently see, belly and breast are not much of a necessity, imo. I barely notice anything when I tried belly physics. Breasts, well, they jiggle, but not much, unless the race has something like Dibella's breasts, which just does not fit with the Elins.

In all, HDT breasts and belly would be a cool thing to have but not really urgent.

A ture complete HDT body have breat, butt and belly, all this body part have bonce/jiggling and active collisions:

I'm pretty handy on the subject, I did a lot of tests in recent months, even with body x117 chest plate (smaller than monli and Elin), custom Japanese version that has the bones butt, connect to the x117 bodymeshe, bounce HDT / jiggling works perfectly, the effect is obvious, it is clearly seen but remains realistic at the same time.

The quality and intensity HDT active effect depends not only on the type of body used, afect the version of HDT PE (the best is the last 14:28), but above all the quality of the xml file DeafaultBBP used, the intensity HDT active effect can then be decreased or increased according to taste, by changing some values ​​in the xml file, clearly smaller body requires more sensibility being lighter; the xml file "standard bounce" version Edit4 By Daiemonic for HDT PE 14.28 work perfectly on my small/slim/skinny characters, looks almost real..! for this reason HDT compatibility, I say that is more than a Simple Option, is the "beating heart" is an integral part of a successful project, in step with the times.

I wonder what the outcome will be if using HDT body while running dance synchronizer.

With new HDT PE 14.28 and HDT files DefaultBBP Edi4 by Daie, it is simply fantastic, belly and but are hypnotic and realistic, really a lot of fun to see!

this is the Best complete Dance mod, if you set your dancer and select your preference, more type of song/dance are included, characters positioning options , Etc.. see on MCM menu, is Amazing 3dm forum mod (english verion), download here..  http://www.mediafire.com/download/co0fb2p7sv3zkha/ALI213-Skyrim.FengwuDance.131007.mod.rar

Enjoy..! ^_^

@Mookeylama

I heard from RSV and he said he will give it a try.  He admitted that he "cheated" to make the two mods work together, but nothing worthwhile to release to the public.  If he is able to accomplish something, he'll send me the files for testing so this will take some time.

WOOHOO! happy days! that's great to hear. hell it was RSV's "Bear Musician" that got me playing Skyrim. i'm old and hearing Dick Dale being belt out by a bear with a lute...just spoke to me! lol

i'm seriously loving this Elin mod so far! this is phenomenal work. not playing Elin as my race, there feels to be a few more of them around than i'd hoped (just the NPC esp. not replacer). such as riften , solitude guards. but if i was playing the race it would probably feel more "right".

Could i change something in the esp with Tes5Edit to remove a guard or 2? there's elin guards in riften conflicting w/ another guard mod i have.

after this playthru i'll be playing an Elin!

UPDATE

I'm making some changes to the Elin NPC and Enemy mod so that people can use them with Elin 2.  This is for new users who have not used Elin 1 before.  So basically, I'm remaking and repacking the required files along with the Elin NPC and Enemy mod and uploading it here.  Those who played with Elin 1 and know what to do to use both Elin versions will not need to download this one.

If all goes well, I just may include the Elin followers and/or summon ring.

NEW - Elin NPC and Enemy for Elin 2

• Adapted the Elin NPC and Enemy from Elin 1 for use with Elin 2.  This includes the minimum core files for the NPC replacer to work plus gave the NPCs the Elin 1, normal, UNP body.
  • Included is the original ElinRaceTaint.esm which contains the Tera hairs/ears/tails sets.
  • Includes "Elin New Enemy" which adds new enemies (non-replacers) to the level list.
  • You do not need the main files from Elin 1.
  • DO NOT use with the Elin files from the Tera Elin Race post.  Some files were either removed, edited, or replaced.  These files are meant to be used to make some of the Elin 1 addons to compatible with Elin 2 race.

BUGS

• I made the core files and ElinRaceTaint non-playable, but Elin 1 will appear in racemenu (as "ELIN").
  • Neck gap.  Noticeable when looting bodies and using the console command "REMOVEALLITEMS".

#1- so the NPCs added by this will have the smaller, less anime eyes? if so, that may fit in better w/ how i've got my skyrim built this playthru, so i may have to switch from elin 1 to 2

#2- and i'll only ask since you seem to be actively working on this now...but could ya maybe make a version w/ less Elin guards around? maybe like a 1-2 Elin guards at about half the cities that have guards?

i'm seeing a lot of them, and while i love 'em, i've got this game built very realistically. and while i've GOT to have me  some Elins, i'm trying to keep them the exception, not the rule. kinda rare like werewolves ect. a couple Elins traveling around would be neat. thought i saw that a time or two but turned out they were guards.

edit: oh i'm using elin 1 atm

(1)  The Elin NPCs use the Elin 1 files so they will have the large eyes.  I have not even started on the Elin 2 NPC replacers.  In fact, I'm sorting out the extra UNP textures and upload a texture replacer pack then I need to get started on the Elin Reaper and other types of summons.  I got permission from KarenVess to use her Insanity Mask and she would like to see the finished mod.

(2)  The extra Elin guards/Imperial/Stormcloaks are added by the Elin New NPC and Elin Enemy files.  Try only Elin NPC which mainly replaces certain named NPCs.  There will be very few Elins in Skyrim.

so the NPCs added by this will have the smaller, less anime eyes?

(1)  The Elin NPCs use the Elin 1 files so they will have the large eyes.  I have not even started on the Elin 2 NPC replacers.  In fact, I'm sorting out the extra UNP textures and upload a texture replacer pack then I need to get started on the Elin Reaper and other types of summons.  I got permission from KarenVess to use her Insanity Mask and she would like to see the finished mod.

The Summon Elin Ring for Elin 2 only works if the NPCs replacer (textures/bodymashe) is active, or it can also work without the raplacere of the NPCs in the game to be effective ? :)

(2)  The extra Elin guards/Imperial/Stormcloaks are added by the Elin New NPC and Elin Enemy files.  Try only Elin NPC which mainly replaces certain namned NPCs.  There will be very few Elins in Skyrim.

does the Elin NPC (named npc) plugin have all the elins in whiterun that set on roofs, hang on signs and barrels?

so the NPCs added by this will have the smaller, less anime eyes?

The Summon Elin Ring for Elin 2 only works if the NPCs replacer (textures/bodymashe) is active, or it can also work without the raplacere of the NPCs in the game to be effective ? :)

The summon ring is from Elin 1 and requires the Elin 1 core files.  The NPC replacers (for Elin 2) automatically installs those core files whether you choose any of the NPC replacers/additions or not.

(2)  The extra Elin guards/Imperial/Stormcloaks are added by the Elin New NPC and Elin Enemy files.  Try only Elin NPC which mainly replaces certain namned NPCs.  There will be very few Elins in Skyrim.

does the Elin NPC (named npc) plugin have all the elins in whiterun that set on roofs, hang on signs and barrels?

Those are from the Elin New NPC which also replaces many of the guards.

Easy fix once you know the secret.  All you need is Nifscope.

The Elins have 4 eye meshes:

• EyeLeft
  • EyeRight
  • Eyes
  • ThirdEyeBall

Open each .nif file with Nifscope and expand "0 NiNode" then expand "1 NiTriShape.

Click on "BSLightingShaderProperty" and turn your attention to the Block Details window at the bottom.

Go to "Shader Flags 1" and double-click the Value.  You will now have a drop-down list.  You will need to do the following:

• Check (select the checkbox) SLSF1_Environment_Mapping.
  • Uncheck SLSF1_Eye_Environment_Mapping.

Save the .nif changes (overwrite original file).  Do the same to the next Eye mesh.

I'll update the main package with the eye fixes later today.

It works, but, how? I did exactly the same thing you said and it did not. Where did I do wrong? Am I retarded? Maybe my existence is unnecessary? Maybe my purpose in the universe is in a higher plane? Maybe I should sacrifice myself for the greater good? Please give me an explanation, my very existence is in the danger of being consumed by Sheogorath. I can hear him now, he is calling me, I must go get his cheese, brb.

UPDATE - Invisibility Glitch Fix - Main Pack Updated to v1.1.

• Fixed the eyes glitching when using invisibility potions, spells, and powers.
  • Main pack updated rather than just releasing a FIX.
  • Uninstall previous version before updating or manually install and overwrite the previous files.

Ok, seriously now, was the fix only unchecking the SLSF1_Eye_Environment_Mapping and check the SLSF1_Environment_Mapping ? 

I just redo it with the Elin v1 files and the result was a failure. But your files obviously did work for the v2, how?

Yes, those 2 flags fixes the glitch.  Don't know why it didn't work when you edited the meshes yourself. 

What you can do is open my edited eye meshes and compare it with your edited eye meshes.

Ok, I deleted the files in the game folders. Copy the files from the old Elin 7z package out on desktop. Copy the files on desktop, paste them to the game folder. By doing this, they are supposed to be the same. They were not. The files in the game folder are still the one which are already edited in the two flags Psycho mentioned. The files on desktop are not. Now I am confused. 

I either forgot something or those files are infected.

Edit: I took the files from the Elin 2 main package which I downloaded before you patched the eyes. I copied it to Tera Elin's face parts folders to try to recreate the effects before I used your fixes.

It seems like I cannot change those files and only files from your computer with more recent modify date can overwrite them

Edit Edit: Ok, I remember now, virtualization of files. I did not notice that thing also affect my Skyrim folders. Thanks Psycho, for helping me. UAC reminds me about my windows settings, keep forgetting small stuffs I did in there.

• 2 weeks later...