Hi I have a question what do you recommend armory is the breed ??

They can use UNP armors because of the UNP body.  Also they can wear most of the armors from Fox Shop Merged, including the CBBE Slim types.

Is there a possibility that Elin Bard can be made compatible with Tera Elin race 2?

I was thinking the same thing.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Is it possible to simply removed the bikkini?  It's clipping through on some of the armors I use.  I tried removing the armor mesh included with the file along with the texture but now I just have light purple bikkini >.<

Any help on this would be nice... some armors seem to remove it automatically, others it just clips and looks quite odd lol

One thing I would love to see with Tera Elin Race 2 is its own nude mesh and textures. Also would love to see Belly nodes like with some of the other bodies so the belly can stretch out as if pregnant. I use the vore mod and I would love to see if elins can get the "pregnant" look.

The current body has to be non-nude as per forum rules regarding "loli" characters.  An HDT body is in the works which will be nude (she will have large breasts), but I'm investigating problems with mesh distortions which looks like is caused by XPMS Extended.  This will take awhile.

If you want the current body to be nude, you will need to do the work yourself.  Read the comment below for instructions.

Is it possible to simply removed the bikkini?  It's clipping through on some of the armors I use.  I tried removing the armor mesh included with the file along with the texture but now I just have light purple bikkini >.<

Any help on this would be nice... some armors seem to remove it automatically, others it just clips and looks quite odd lol

You will need to remove the meshes that are attached to the body mesh.  The procedure is simple and all you need is Nifscope (v1.1.3 Stable).

post-64505-0-22341300-1408574208_thumb.jpg

You will need to remove the Bikini Top and Bikini Under for both femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif.

One thing I would love to see with Tera Elin Race 2 is its own nude mesh and textures. Also would love to see Belly nodes like with some of the other bodies so the belly can stretch out as if pregnant. I use the vore mod and I would love to see if elins can get the "pregnant" look.

The current body has to be non-nude as per forum rules regarding "loli" characters.  An HDT body is in the works which will be nude (she will have large breasts), but I'm investigating problems with mesh distortions which looks like is caused by XPMS Extended.  This will take awhile.

but it would be possible to release a version of Elin 2 race body mashe, censored bkini version, but who has the belly node and butt node, please ? ^_^

more or less like the HDT version but without breast node, does not need the small breast of Elin 2 mashe

it would be great to have a next-gen version of the authentic version Elin 2 body meshe that is in perfect harmony :)

is a feature that many users are waiting for a long time, which keeps the shape and the proportions with which it was conceived, clearly preferable to a modified version with giant breasts, I think.. and I think they are in many fans of Elin character, to think that way! ^_^

but it would be possible to release a version of Elin 3 race body mashe, censored bkini version, but who has the belly node and butt node, please ? ^_^

more or less like the HDT version but without breast node, does not need the small breast of Elin 2 mashe

it would be great to have a next-gen version of the authentic version Elin 2 body meshe that is in perfect harmony :)

is a feature that many users are waiting for a long time, which keeps the froma and the proportions with which it was conceived, clearly preferable to a modified version with giant breasts, I think.. and I think they are in many fans of Elin character, to think that way! ;)

Well I use the nude meshes from the first elin race. Could it be made to have the belly and butt node. I want a pregnant looking elin if and when she gets pregnant with Beeing female. >.> Technically all elins are adults.

You will need to remove the meshes that are attached to the body mesh.  The procedure is simple and all you need is Nifscope (v1.1.3 Stable).

attachicon.gifremove bikini mesh.jpg

You will need to remove the Bikini Top and Bikini Under for both femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif.

Worked just fine, no more bikini strings poking out the sides of her dress or.. clipping multiple pairs of underwear hoorah~!  Thanks for the help.

but it would be possible to release a version of Elin 3 race body mashe, censored bkini version, but who has the belly node and butt node, please ? ^_^

is a feature that many users are waiting for a long time, which keeps the froma and the proportions with which it was conceived, clearly preferable to a modified version with giant breasts, I think.. and I think they are in many fans of Elin character, to think that way! ;)

Well I use the nude meshes from the first elin race. Could it be made to have the belly and butt node. I want a pregnant looking elin if and when she gets pregnant with Beeing female. >.> Technically all elins are adults.

Technically, they don't have an age, at least not in human terms of birth and aging.  Being "created" and in their current form without changing due to age so they can not be categorized as young or old, child or adult.

Anyway, since you are using the meshes from the first version, I have to ask, "are you seeing any problems with the body deforming, particularly under the breasts?"  You, or anyone else, has not mentioned it and I'm thinking I'm the only one having this problem.

Worked just fine, no more bikini strings poking out the sides of her dress or.. clipping multiple pairs of underwear hoorah~!  Thanks for the help.

I was working on some non-nude textures with lace or henna tattoos to cover the "bare-essentials", but now that seems to have been pushed aside.  I'll see about getting back to them after the armor conversions.

Technically, they don't have an age, at least not in human terms of birth and aging.  Being "created" and in their current form without changing due to age so they can not be categorized as young or old, child or adult.

Anyway, since you are using the meshes from the first version, I have to ask, "are you seeing any problems with the body deforming, particularly under the breasts?"  You, or anyone else, has not mentioned it and I'm thinking I'm the only one having this problem.

I was working on some non-nude textures with lace or henna tattoos to cover the "bare-essentials", but now that seems to have been pushed aside.  I'll see about getting back to them after the armor conversions.

I see No deformations whatsoever. Also I do not see the neck seems most of the time. It fits rather perfectly. as long as you don't change the original Textures for Tera Elin Race 2. Only change the meshes. and I only changed the Body meshes.

as long as you don't change the original Textures for Tera Elin Race 2. Only change the meshes. and I only changed the Body meshes.

Quote 100% just add to the current body, already beautiful, the nodes for the belly and butt, so that they can operate with 100% with HDT 14-28 physics/collsion and pregnant

nothing more.. nothing less.. the breast node is an unnecessary "extra" ^_^

This is what I'm experiencing when using any body other than Elin 2's default body.

Elin 1 UNP TBBP

Elin 2 UNP HDT

So no one else has this problem?

I am not having those issues at all. I can get a screenshot or 2 next time I play skyrim for you to show you my success with the body meshes. For your screenshots is that with the belly nodes added? You may have to make the belly nodes yourself. I really want a pregnant looking elin. I will also Include the step by step procedure on how I got the elin race 1 meshes to work with elin 2.

This is what I'm experiencing when using any body other than Elin 2's default body.

Elin 1 UNP TBBP

Elin 2 UNP HDT

Elin HDT body WIP - pregnant/belly TEST:   work well but.. this is not the Elin 2 body meshe/shape!   is a real shame.. :-/   I hope we can remedy! ^_^

post-204983-0-33277200-1408848684_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-94986200-1408848713_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-94284700-1408848794_thumb.jpg

@animegeek240

I tried the Elin 1 BBP/TBBP bodies with the Elin 1 skeletons and even the older custom vanilla skeletons.  The distortion varies depending on which mesh/skeleton setup I tried.

I'm going to look at other possible causes.

@iuki

It's wip and the skeletons may need to be redone also.

Elin 1 UNP TBBP

Elin 2 UNP HDT

Okay I didn't want to say anything but while I was experimenting with certain body mods (I'm playing a naturalist/super thief so I want realism in my game play.  underwear that seems glued on isn't very realistic >.<) and I found out literally by accident that the SevenBase 7b Natural works perfectly with your mod.  use only the meshes though and replace femalebody/femalehand meshes.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT REPLACE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THOSE.  stick with in mod version texture packs.

It works perfectly although if you look very closely in third person you can see a very faint neck seam.  now thankfully this changes the body to something more adult looking.  Basically looks like a normal woman in her 19-25 range who is just really petite.  Also in order to keep up with RP style I'm also using the Athletics mod.  Ysmir Kyishkah blitz's around people like they're standing still.  Seeing her sprint is like watching a SR-71 at top speed flying away.  Good luck catching her xD

(note:  she's also my no kill challenge.  Need that speed or I'm dead; pooling all stats into stamina and magicka with only 100 health.  Keeping her alive on Legendary is a bitch =O)

@iuki

Elin 2 The Perfecion post-204983-0-98533500-1408855124_thumb.jpg body meshe shape is Amazing in its entirety, below, above, shoulders, hips, legs, everything was perfect.. a true Masterpiece! :)

HDT Elin 2 "FAKE" post-204983-0-46527800-1408855248_thumb.jpg this body is the total destruction of everything that made ​​good with Elin 2, poor low quality.. I hope this is a joke ?!?! :mellow:

I do not think that changing only the skeleton, you can make it do a crash diet.. ;)

For now it's a crap body, an true insult to Elin 2, the current HDT body mesh is a cross unsuccessful between:

- bad copy of Elin 1 shape on under area, really Fat hips and butt, Elin 2 is slender-belance body

- crow's legs/calves of Sevenbase

- even upper zone has deteriorated, it's like a version of poor low quality and distorted meshe, really ugly

The entire Amazing Quality, the balance and the perfect harmony of what you did with Elin 2 is completely lost..! :-/

here there is not even a shadow.. there remained only the name..! :(

Instead of playing Dr. Frankenstein with UNP Bodyslide 05 preview, you could simply add all the nodes/bones of the belly, butt and breast to the "old" authentic, only one.. Elin 2 bodymeshe ? ^_^

why complicate your life and waste time with hideous experiments, which ruins everything ?!?

if you use these strong words, and only for the love and respect that I have for what I consider your most successful creation, a Masterpiece! :heart:

it's funny how wrapped, the creators, you do not realize when they have done something really special, which must be preserved! ^_^

Elin 1 UNP TBBP

Elin 2 UNP HDT

Elin HDT body WIP - pregnant/belly TEST:   work well but.. this is not the Elin 2 body meshe/shape!   is a real shame.. :-/   I hope we can remedy! ^_^

Well for the pregnant body look what I would do for that is use like 3.0-4.0 for the belly size for whatever mod I am using for max size. So it wouldn't look gigantic.

@animegeek240

I tried the Elin 1 BBP/TBBP bodies with the Elin 1 skeletons and even the older custom vanilla skeletons.  The distortion varies depending on which mesh/skeleton setup I tried.

@iuki

The body meshes I used where the UNP TBBP meshes. They fit perfectly. I will try to get a screenshot today for you and submit it. Here are my screenshots with different weights at 50 and 100 with the UNP TBBP meshes from Tera Elin 1.

post-111861-0-25575200-1408909880_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-88618400-1408909892_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-91440000-1408909899_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-26424700-1408909904_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-82771900-1408909909_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-37705200-1408909916_thumb.jpgpost-111861-0-54034800-1408909923_thumb.jpg

@animegeek240

@iuki

The body meshes I used where the UNP TBBP meshes. They fit perfectly. I will try to get a screenshot today for you and submit it. Here are my screenshots with different weights at 50 and 100 with the UNP TBBP meshes from Tera Elin 1.

You have strange shadows on skin textures ?

@PsychoMachina

I did other tests, the best part is the belly that works almost perfectly, HDT belly bounce and collisions bely really work very well, better than I could imagine, breast and buttocks area less sensitive to bonuce and collsioni, but good nonetheless, Great work!

@animegeek240

@iuki

@PsychoMachina

I did other tests, the best part is the belly that works almost perfectly, HDT belly bounce and collisions bely really work very well, better than I could imagine, breast and buttocks area less sensitive to bonuce and collsioni, but good nonetheless, Great work!

I am on a medium/low end laptop running on high at average 20-40 fps in certain areas, I had to turn shadow detail to low. and no strange shadows for me at all when in a sunlight.

@animegeek240

@iuki

@PsychoMachina

I am on a medium/low end laptop running on high at average 20-40 fps in certain areas, I had to turn shadow detail to low. and no strange shadows for me at all when in a sunlight.

this screens is without ENB (only COT) and shadow setting on High post-204983-0-31608500-1409154246_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-47607800-1409154268_thumb.jpg

NEW - HDT Hairs All-in-One Pack.

Something is wrong with the site because I can't update the OP or upload the file to the downloader.  So for now, you can download the HDT pack from this post.  Once the problem is fixed, I'll post to the OP.

HDT Hairs Pack

• All-in-one (one master file + loose files).
  • Marie Rose (2 HDT + 2 non-HDT).
  • Merida (long and short hairs).
  • BB's Hair Physics Project (latest 2 hairs).
  • Female Hairstyles with Physics (only the 5 HDT hairs; no non-HDT).
  • Numenume (3 hairs).
  • Total 16 hairs.
  • Includes HDT Physics Extension v14-28.  If using a different version or edited the XML, backup your files before installing the hair pack.

SCREENSHOTS

Merida Hairs
DdHO8fQl.jpg

BB's Hair Physics Project
FohRIEjl.jpg

Female Hairstyles with Physics
5WLuEhPl.jpg

Marie Rose
M4Bv4Ynl.jpg

Numenume
xTtgmCNl.jpg

DOWNLOAD

OPTION_HDT_TeraElin2_AIOHairs_v1-2014Sep02.7z

Credits

Merida by Yoo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516

Marie Rose by MortredL

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4337255&page=1#pid112436409

BB's Hair Physics Project by bbdlqek1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57538

Female Hairstyles with Physics by Fuse00

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179

Numenume Hairs by Numenume

HDT versions by ???

HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-v1428-stable-10-24/

NEW - HDT Hairs All-in-One Pack.

Something is wrong with the site because I can't update the OP or upload the file to the downloader.  So for now, you can download the HDT pack from this post.  Once the problem is fixed, I'll post to the OP.

HDT Hairs Pack

• All-in-one (one master file + loose files).
  • Marie Rose (2 HDT + 2 non-HDT).
  • Merida (long and short hairs).
  • BB's Hair Physics Project (latest 2 hairs).
  • Female Hairstyles with Physics (only the 5 HDT hairs; no non-HDT).
  • Numenume (3 hairs).
  • Total 16 hairs.
  • Includes HDT Physics Extension v14-28.  If using a different version or edited the XML, backup your files before installing the hair pack.
SCREENSHOTS

Merida Hairs

DdHO8fQl.jpg

BB's Hair Physics Project

FohRIEjl.jpg

Female Hairstyles with Physics

5WLuEhPl.jpg

Marie Rose

M4Bv4Ynl.jpg

Numenume

xTtgmCNl.jpg

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifOPTION_HDT_TeraElin2_AIOHairs_v1-2014Sep02.7z

Credits

Merida by Yoo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516

Marie Rose by MortredL

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4337255&page=1#pid112436409

BB's Hair Physics Project by bbdlqek1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57538

Female Hairstyles with Physics by Fuse00

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179

Numenume Hairs by Numenume

HDT versions by ???

HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-v1428-stable-10-24/

Great Update!  BRAVO' ! ^_^

the only ones that are missing are these first HDT hairstyle (like new Lara Croft) post-204983-0-61062200-1409781948_thumb.jpg this version is only for old HDT PE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/?

the updated version By Daie for work with HDT PE 14-28, you found here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/page-1