NEW - HDT Hairs All-in-One Pack.

Something is wrong with the site because I can't update the OP or upload the file to the downloader. So for now, you can download the HDT pack from this post. Once the problem is fixed, I'll post to the OP.

HDT Hairs Pack

• All-in-one (one master file + loose files).
  • Marie Rose (2 HDT + 2 non-HDT).
  • Merida (long and short hairs).
  • BB's Hair Physics Project (latest 2 hairs).
  • Female Hairstyles with Physics (only the 5 HDT hairs; no non-HDT).
  • Numenume (3 hairs).
  • Total 16 hairs.
  • Includes HDT Physics Extension v14-28. If using a different version or edited the XML, backup your files before installing the hair pack.
SCREENSHOTS

Merida Hairs

DdHO8fQl.jpg

BB's Hair Physics Project

FohRIEjl.jpg

Female Hairstyles with Physics

5WLuEhPl.jpg

Marie Rose

M4Bv4Ynl.jpg

Numenume

xTtgmCNl.jpg

DOWNLOAD

attachicon.gifOPTION_HDT_TeraElin2_AIOHairs_v1-2014Sep02.7z

Credits

Merida by Yoo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516

Marie Rose by MortredL

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4337255&page=1#pid112436409

BB's Hair Physics Project by bbdlqek1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57538

Female Hairstyles with Physics by Fuse00

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179

Numenume Hairs by Numenume

HDT versions by ???

HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-v1428-stable-10-24/

I'll work on adding the other hairs and update the HDT hair pack so I may as well hold off posting the current file to the OP.

(Only 2 downloads so far?)

Yesterday, the LoversLab forum was offline for several hours, you have not chosen the best day to release the Elin HDT hairs Pack

strangely.. my many friends in the forum, now seem to have "disappeared", probably.. have found it closed the forum, and thought to reconnect tomorrow, or is it just a coincidence..! ^_^

NEW - All-In-One, HDT Hair Pack v1.1

Total 20 hairs (4 hairs are non-HDT).

Includes HDT Physics Extension 14-28.

If you downloaded the (unofficial) AIO Hair Pack v1.0 then you will need to uninstall that version and install v1.1 or simply extract the archive and copy/paste over the previous files.  Not only was new hairs added, but some Form IDs were changed.

This is what I'm experiencing when using any body other than Elin 2's default body.

Elin 1 UNP TBBP

Elin 2 UNP HDT

So no one else has this problem?

I do have the same problem, even with the default Elin 2 body, and it looks pretty weird with any kind of armor, too, although on my end it's not as bad as in those pictures, but you can definitely see the deformation.

The hair with physics are kinda neat, but they kinda... get stuck in air sometimes, it seems to happen more often when moving relatively fast, and that sometimes makes the player model disappear if the place where the hair got stuck is hidden behind a wall or something... I dunno, really weird.

The problem is scaling sections of a low poly body using bodyslide or racemenu sliders to change the skeleton nodes.  Once I'm done with the Elin 1 hair mods, I can get back to making edits to the Tera Body in Blender.

HDT hairs show (interesting?) problems when your character is moving fast, like when free-falling the hair stretches and detaches.  I wonder if the same can potentially happen if HDT is added to the tails and ears.

I just discovered this race because until now I thought this is a thread about hairs based on the title :)

Unfortunately this happened after I made a wholesale switch from ECE to RM.  I am not going back given that ECE is no longer in development and all the major new mods appear to be leaning toward RM only.  Sigh...

Q:

How likely that the morphs will eventually be made available to RM?  I do love those presets in your Teen Monli mod.

Suggestion:

The reason I never kept the Elin1 mod was the anime eyes.  Typical anime eyes can be very expressive on hand drawn cells but they are usually lifeless in 3D models.  However, can you add eyes that are more Pixar like?  I think only thing needs to change in the current eyes would be smaller iris and more sclera.  Oh, better brows if possible. 

Thanks

It will be awhile, atm I'm in the middle of putting together an AIO hair pack for Elin 1, but in order for most of the hairs to fit decently ('decently' means most of the hairs will not fit perfectly), I need to use an alternative head mesh and morphs (different than the Elin 2 files).  This also means I have to update the followers and npc replacers and since I'm going through all of that, I may as well redo the Elin folders (reorganize the core folders/files and merge some extras with the core mod).

There is also the problem I'm having with the body deforming in the mid-region so I'll need to dust-off Blender and make some select edits with an HDT body.  Hopefully, this would mean little or no editing the skeletons, but I won't know until the meshes are done.

Also, I recently came into contact with poison sumac while helping a neighbor and my left arm looks like a horror show which wouldn't be too much of a concern if it wasn't for the fact my arm is swelling up and I need to keep it elevated.

Did I mention it will be awhile?

It will be awhile, atm I'm in the middle of putting together an AIO hair pack for Elin 1, but in order for most of the hairs to fit decently ('decently' means most of the hairs will not fit perfectly), I need to use an alternative head mesh and morphs (different than the Elin 2 files).  This also means I have to update the followers and npc replacers and since I'm going through all of that, I may as well redo the Elin folders (reorganize the core folders/files and merge some extras with the core mod).

There is also the problem I'm having with the body deforming in the mid-region so I'll need to dust-off Blender and make some select edits with an HDT body.  Hopefully, this would mean little or no editing the skeletons, but I won't know until the meshes are done.

Also, I recently came into contact with poison sumac while helping a neighbor and my left arm looks like a horror show which wouldn't be too much of a concern if it wasn't for the fact my arm is swelling up and I need to keep it elevated.

Did I mention it will be awhile?

Ouch sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon. I would help with the skeleton but I have no idea on how to do so. Wouldn't using another body's mesh and just changing it to the elin mesh be doable, for example the 7base tbbp or bbp mesh.

I suppose I can release presets for Bodyslide 2 or CITRUS and you can use them with the current skeletons.

Btw, I'm putting aside the AIO hairs and restructuring of Elin 1.  I thought I had the AIO hairs done, but using the merge functions with TES5edit has screwed over the results.  So much for taking shortcuts.  So it looks like I'm now starting on whatever needs to be done with the body and skeletons.

Hello, I am using CBBE and the mod works for me. I have only one issue: The race seems to have permanent underwear. if this was intended, then why is the underwear patched on top of the naked body? You can still see under the underwear by moving the camera through the underwear. Is there an option to remove the underwear or was that never intended?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the post about nifskope and fixed it. Thanks for the awesome mod.

If you're still having problems, I'll need some information like, what exactly is the problem, what did you install, and what is your load order.  If you're crashing when choosing the Elin or switching to 'female' that would indicate missing body mesh and/or skeleton.  To fix that, just reinstall the main package or install the contents of the 'CORE' folder (from the main package) manually.

If you installed one of the skeletons from the Elin's XPMS Extended mod then again, reinstall or add the files manually.

If you still have questions, I may not be online later, but I will tomorrow.

post-64505-0-90029000-1412645642_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-00173200-1412645650_thumb.jpg

You will need to have a look at the original hair mods using TES5edit.  The original mods will show you the valid race list it uses, i.e. 'All Humans Minus Beast', 'All Races Minus Beast', etc.  Some of those hairs will fit either all races or only certain races.  That will be the biggest obstacle.  The Elins use their own morphs so each hair will have various degrees of compatibility and though some hairs might clip into the head (bald spots) the special CME sliders can be used to adjust the face and head to remove the bald spots.

If you still want to make the AIO hairs work on non-Elin races, you will need to include the original race morphs (both Race TRI and Race Chargen) then change the associated file paths from the Elin morphs to the original files so that the hairs will 'fit' the vanilla races.  If a hair originally did not come with it's own race morphs you will have to check to see if it used vanilla race morphs or none at all.  Of course after all this is done the hairs will no longer be compatible with the Elins.

Now you will need to rename the EDID and Full Name because the current names are for the Elins.  There is a TES5edit script that will batch rename EDID and Full Name so that part should not take too long.

Do this for all 387 hairs (including HairLines). 

You will now have to remove the Elin race dependencies (Elinrace.esm and RaceCompatibility.esm).

You will need to have a look at the original hair mods using TES5edit.  The original mods will show you the race form list it uses, i.e. 'All Humans Minus Beast', 'All Races Minus Beast', etc.  Some of those hairs will fit either all races or only certain races.  That will be the biggest obstacle.  The Elins use their own morphs so each hair will have various degrees of compatibility and though some hairs might clip into the head (bald spots) the special CME sliders can be used to adjust the face and head to remove the bald spots.

If you still want to make the AIO hairs work on non-Elin races, you will need to include the original race morphs (both Race TRI and Race Chargen) then change the associated file paths from the Elin morphs to the original files so that the hairs will 'fit' the vanilla races.  If a hair originally did not come with it's own race morphs you will have to check to see if it used vanilla race morphs or none at all.  Of course after all this is done the hairs will no longer be compatible with the Elins.

Now you will need to rename the EDID and Full Name because the current names are for the Elins.

You will now have to remove the Elin race dependencies (Elinrace.esm and RaceCompatibility.esm).

Thanks a lot ^^ ! It wasn't for the AIO Mod, but to make hair Compatible towards the Elins. Since.. they're not. Im also Wondering. For the HDT Hair, I had it installed and.. It wasn't getting any motion. Do I need to install the HDT Mod itself ? Or the One you provided is plenty and should work in theory ?

I thought you wanted the AIO hairs for other races so disregard what I posted.

What problem(s) are you experiencing with the hairs for the Elins?

The HDT hair pack includes the HDTPE files and XML files.  Do you have SKSE installed?  Other than that I don't know why there are no movements.  I'm sure there is a cause and solution, but I have been out of the loop for awhile so I don't have the answers atm.

I thought you wanted the AIO hairs for other races so disregard what I posted.

What problem(s) are you experiencing with the hairs for the Elins?

The HDT hair pack includes the HDTPE files and XML files.  Do you have SKSE installed?  Other than that I don't know why there are no movements.  I'm sure there is a cause and solution, but I have been out of the loop for awhile so I don't have the answers atm.

Well I installed it all correctly but initially I checked "No " at the.. Skeleton Part for Weapon placement. Might've been that. Otherwise.

Thats someone else xD I wanted to make a pack of hair that elins can't have. So that they can have it. I just need to change the valid race right ?