As a suggestion: Why not try to do it like NSAP and have a menu that lets you choose which animations to register? I for one could do without the Spider and chaurus anims, and that'd atleast clear a few spots.

Those are animations from basic SL. I have no control over those.

And you can select animations in the SL trigger menu. Why use another menu to select what you can then select in the trigger menu?

Adds just another layer where users can get confused...

This is normal behaviour, because if you look at the ID of the skin you notice that it is not a vanilla skin. And when I remember correctly then I never added non-vanilla bears to SLNC. I don't use Hentai Creatures, so I never noticed that they have a non-vanilla skin (because why should they).

They dont. Just checked a Hentai Bear in my game:

Oh right, I forgot. Guess it'd have to be something like the female werewolf ones, then.

I meant more so it doesn't register and push over the limit. Otherwise my only option might be to learn scripting and remove animations from the mod myself to sweep under the limit.

Or atleast I /assume/ the limit is why I'm faced with newer animations not playing on the monster side, but the player side animating entirely. It's really weird to be in various positions clipping inside of a troll that's just standing there idly. Not to mention the mod insisting it can't find the Creatureframework API on a clean, new save; but then after restarting the game it can suddenly find it now I guess? Either way it doesn't play the new animations.

I have no real idea what's causing it since all I have in the way of animations is NSAP. Hmm....

post-4307-97556_thumb.png

I've been having issues with Creatureframework reference API not found coming up every time I load my game. I've installed Creatureframework 12 and J.containers over this and it still doesn't work.

the animations work perfectly, but the mesh swapping for erect models don't work.

Install SexLab Aroused (Redux), then he "API reference not found" error should be gone.

Following up on my last post, i got ingame, triggered a scene with a black bear (wich still didnt get his package out during the animation), closed the game and opened the papyrus log, very last line says:

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Bear" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000DB3)>]] race [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>] skin [Armor < (120058CB)>]; there is no aroused armour

Did i fuck up when installing the mod?

This is normal behaviour, because if you look at the ID of the skin you notice that it is not a vanilla skin. And when I remember correctly then I never added non-vanilla bears to SLNC. I don't use Hentai Creatures, so I never noticed that they have a non-vanilla skin (because why should they).

Regarding skins: I got some mod that equip draugr with ancient nordic armor pieces. Do creatures wearing equipped items interfere with the skin swap? I'm getting some message about slot being locked or somesuch (not at comp atm. Will post full message when i get home).

EDIT: Message is: "Not doing anything on <Insert critter here>; slot restrictions have equipped items".

The draugr in question is a draugr deathlord spawned by SOT, added as a "pack member" by Untamed and gets the armor items from Weapons and Armor Fixes Redone. Could be failing to get the skin for any number of reasons, but wanted to know first off if armor in certanin slots blocks it.

Maybe I should take this to the CF thread instead, yes?

They dont. Just checked a Hentai Bear in my game:

In your screenshot the bear's skin has a different ID than the one from estroulap's log. Are there more than one bear in Hentai Creatures? I don't have access to my gaming rig right now, so I cannot check.

... Not to mention the mod insisting it can't find the Creatureframework API on a clean, new save; but then after restarting the game it can suddenly find it now I guess? Either way it doesn't play the new animations.

Install SexLab Aroused (Redux) to get rid of that "API reference not found" problem. You can disable the esp if you don't want to have Aroused in your game. It has nothing to do with your animation problem though.

... Not to mention the mod insisting it can't find the Creatureframework API on a clean, new save; but then after restarting the game it can suddenly find it now I guess? Either way it doesn't play the new animations.

Install SexLab Aroused (Redux) to get rid of that "API reference not found" problem. You can disable the esp if you don't want to have Aroused in your game. It has nothing to do with your animation problem though.

Well, there's one partial fix then I guess.

i'm using SL 1.6. hotfix2 and had troubles with the new anims added in MNC 8.5 installed 9.0 now and still can't get the anims to work. they are registering with SL and everything, but when i play them the animal partner doesn't move at all (stands completely idle like the anim didn't initialize) and the player character works fine... does anyone know what could cause this?

all the earlier animations work just fine.

Sounds like something is not right with your FNIS install....

I am having the same problem with the following installed (via NMM):

- FNIS Behavior v5.5 ALWAYS necessary
- FNIS Behavior v5.5 Fix 1 Complete
- FNIS Creature Pack v5.3
- FNIS Spells v5.0.1

- SexLab Framework v1.60 with hotfix2 FULL
- SexLab Creature Animations v1.60
- More Nasty Critters 9_0
- Creature Framework RC11
- Non-SexLab Animations Pack v2.8.2
- ZazAnimationOack_Main_v0605

I have already tried the following:
- Re-registering mods in Creature Framework FC11
- Activating creature animations in the SL menu
- Enabled all creature animations in SL menu
- Re-registering animations in SL menu

Can someone who has creature animations working after selecting "Train" from the Hentai Creatures command, please tell me which versions of FNIS they have installed?

EDIT:

I just found these instructions from Neo Heero fixed the issue:

Try this uninstall  FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack, delete the GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder in Data\tools\ and install FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack again.

Edited by popstar757

I have a problem where the older animations work but the new animations both characters stand and do nothing.

Try this uninstall  FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack, delete the GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder in Data\tools\ and install FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack again.

This also failed to fix the problem.

I can't figure out what keeps going wrong, I've done clean starts (deleted all mods, saves, everything) and reinstalled all my mods. Every mod works fine but this one.

First it was just skin of the creatures not changing to erect, now it constantly crashes sometimes before, and sometimes after the animation ends. I give up, I've read through here and can't figure out how to fix these issues.

Now excuse me while I go drink a cup of coffee and some water while I try to get less flustered

I can't figure out what keeps going wrong, I've done clean starts (deleted all mods, saves, everything) and reinstalled all my mods. Every mod works fine but this one.

First it was just skin of the creatures not changing to erect, now it constantly crashes sometimes before, and sometimes after the animation ends. I give up, I've read through here and can't figure out how to fix these issues.

Now excuse me while I go drink a cup of coffee and some water while I try to get less flustered

If you are doing this on a new character, try the steps I outlined here.  They have worked for me so far.

If you are doing this on a new character, try the steps I outlined here.  They have worked for me so far.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I've done everything there aside from deactivate/reactivating creatures and using an older version. Honestly I had no issues with this mod up until recently and just before upgrading to SL 1.6

KiraAcoh, on 05 Oct 2015 - 7:34 PM, said:

I followed your steps and im still having the same problem. I also setup a skyrim install with just sexlab framework 1.6 and MNC which didnt change anything.

So I took some time tonight to do some playing around with settings and what not, and various mods. Turns out Bestial Essence likes to mess with the skins, not sure why, it was fine until I had to something for part of the quest line did things start to go whonky.

OK, did a reinstall and started a new game.  My empty CF MCM menu has gone and all appears working until a scene starts - random as to if the creature has a schlong or not??  Some do, some don't.  Re-registered everything in several different orders.  Never had this issue until I did the upgrade to MNC9 and SL1602!  Not sure what else I can/need to try - any thoughts?

OK, did a reinstall and started a new game.  My empty CF MCM menu has gone and all appears working until a scene starts - random as to if the creature has a schlong or not??  Some do, some don't.  Re-registered everything in several different orders.  Never had this issue until I did the upgrade to MNC9 and SL1602!  Not sure what else I can/need to try - any thoughts?

Do you have Aroused integration installed/activated?

Had a similar problem with Dawnguard in my last PC. The game would crash on a specific cell change in the valley. Lasts logs where allways something about creatures.

Turned to be a stack vannilla quest though. With that quest stuck I remembe Dragonsreach was also crushing. 

Do you have Dawnguard ,found the initial two people Isran askes and have you just found serana ?

Do a search, it might be a stack quest

Yes, I have DB and DG.

Now that you mention it.... I'll pay attention a little more , but I am pretty sure this only seems to happen in the beginning areas... Helgen, Whiterun....   I use alternate start and normally just pick "Outdoor Hunter".... 

I chose to start as an Imperial Soldier last go around, ran all the way from Solitude to Rorikstead, and when I got around Whiterun, CF crashed ...

So it could possibly be something with CF and whiterun?  Or a trigger/quest in that general area?  

I'm still slowly loading everything back right now, and it wasn't happening until I got around the area of Whiterun, or In Whiterun proper, I do remember it crashing a few times there too..  And in Riverwood... But the whole run from Solitude to Rorikstead was fine...

As a suggestion: Why not try to do it like NSAP and have a menu that lets you choose which animations to register? I for one could do without the Spider and chaurus anims, and that'd atleast clear a few spots.

Those are animations from basic SL. I have no control over those.

And you can select animations in the SL trigger menu. Why use another menu to select what you can then select in the trigger menu?

Adds just another layer where users can get confused...

I think that Shimshan meant next way: animations which to install or not are choosen BEFORE registration, so unchecked animations will not accupy animation slots in SexLab because they simply will not be registered in SL. Like MNC registers for now and even in SL unwanted animation marked as NOT for usage, it anyway still remains in SL slots. Even with another tool delete unwanted animation from SL, with new reseting of animations MNC will re-register that animation.

Kind Regards.

every one of the animations works now that i updated some of my mods in my list...But horker doesnt have any junk on him, i wonder if the problem is on the fomod version since i didnt try out the manual version (meaning the fomod version might not have the nude meshes in it for horker) when the animation changes stage it looks kinda like it¨s trying to find the nude meshes since it does a quick flash on the texture but remains the same.

I just found these instructions from Neo Heero fixed the issue:

Try this uninstall &amp;nbsp;FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack, delete the GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder in Data\tools\ and install FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack again.

&amp;nbsp;

How does one uninstall something like that? I figure its just delete the FNIS_for_Users folder but he says to uninstall it beffore that, or did I misunderstand the sentence?

Also I'm just about ready to give up for a few months. Somehow the bug advanced and now all creature anims old and new are fucked, with the creature standing idle not animating and the player animating. I tried upgrading the creature pack, reinitializing the mod, re-registering the creatures and the animations. Absolutely fucking nothing worked.

If I get some clarification with Neo's post It might be my solution, otherwise I'm in a corner with no way out of it.

post-4307-230257_thumb.png

The 9.0 update broke my game. Every time I start it up I get this message "Creatureanimationframework not found" and it doesn't show up in the MCM ingame. I tried reinstalling FNIS and MNC and even making a clean save but nothing works.

Anybody have any ideas?