I need help I don't know what have happened but the wolfs in game are now running around with constant boner. I have no idea what the cause might be as I dont have any other mods that modifies the wolf meshes installed that I know of. I have removed every mesh file in the wolf folders the (.nif files in \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf ) but the wolf are still running around with constant boners so I redownloaded the mods needed and reinstalled the redownloaded I have asked "here" as well on page 15-16 and got some support but I haven't been able to track it 

post-35898-0-94962500-1415868880_thumb.jpg

i cant remember which way round it is, but the boner is a result of equip or unequip something in inventory of the animal

you can use console, click the anim, showinventory to see what it has. then you can unequipall if the boner is something worn, or if you have to equip the non nude skin or something try equipitem (itemcode). 

I need help I don't know what have happened but the wolfs in game are now running around with constant boner. I have no idea what the cause might be as I dont have any other mods that modifies the wolf meshes installed that I know of. I have removed every mesh file in the wolf folders the (.nif files in \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf ) but the wolf are still running around with constant boners so I redownloaded the mods needed and reinstalled the redownloaded I have asked "here" as well on page 15-16 and got some support but I haven't been able to track it 

Most probable cause: You overwrote the default mesh of the critter with an erect one.

Solution: delete that mesh or overwrite with the correct one.

Most probable cause: You overwrote the default mesh of the critter with an erect one.

Solution: delete that mesh or overwrite with the correct one.

Well the problem is that I have checked at the meshes in Nifscope and the wolf.nif, wolfblack.nif and wolfred.nif don't have the erect penis and have a sheath instead as it should I think. The same goes for the wolfsheath.nif, wolfblacksheath.nif and wolfredsheath.nif. And it's as it should be. The only meshes with an erect penis is the wolfveiny.nif, wolfblackveiny.nif and wolfredveiny.nif as it should. And I don'r have any more meshes in that folder and I have delited all meshes in that folder as well and the wolf still have a erect penis. I have searched my entire skyrim folder and can't find any other mesh files that have to do with the wolf so I don't know.

image of the wolf.nif file

post-35898-0-16192900-1415979873_thumb.jpg

image of the wolfsheath.nif 

post-35898-0-99718200-1415979964_thumb.jpg

and the image of the wolfveiny.nif 

post-35898-0-41202800-1415980031_thumb.jpg

Heyho.

First, thank you for the mod, love when soem mods easily put in one :)

Until now everything works perfect, except, that the spells from Hentai Creatures don't appear in my spell list. Was that somehow removed and i have to find them?

Did a search via console and found a Quest named Hentai creature, has this something to do with it? And how do i get the quest then?

Heyho.

First, thank you for the mod, love when soem mods easily put in one :)

Until now everything works perfect, except, that the spells from Hentai Creatures don't appear in my spell list. Was that somehow removed and i have to find them?

Did a search via console and found a Quest named Hentai creature, has this something to do with it? And how do i get the quest then?

Hi, (if it hasn`t been changed with an update) you have to go to Riverwood and buy the spells from Valerius. He`s the merchant, the guy who gave you the Golden Claw quest. You can also dump the spells on you. There`s an option in the Hentai Creatures Menu.

hello i have a problem
i cant start any dialogue with any creatures
anyone know the solution for this ? 

first check the requirements of your mods and this one.

second check allow creature animatiosn in sexlab MCM.

third have a mod to start creature sex.

hello i have a problem
i cant start any dialogue with any creatures
anyone know the solution for this ? 

first check the requirements of your mods and this one.

second check allow creature animatiosn in sexlab MCM.

third have a mod to start creature sex.

bestial escence i recommend.

(foudn in downlaod section) 

2nd thing do you use MO(mod organizer) 

if not check you did run generatefnisbehaviour if yes i will probaly PM you.

I have installed this mod; True Wolves of Skyrim just to test and the Wolves still have the constant boner so I don't know if there are any esp or bsa files causing it but I hardly think so as I havent downloaded any mods that change the wolf mesh in any way other then More nasty critters and horny dogs of skyrim. and I dont have any of those meshes for wolves installed at moment but they still run around with constant boner. So I think is either the ESP or BSA or is it something with more nasty critters

Hi me again  :D

I don't know if this question was asked before (and i couldn't find it) but does this mod affect additional animal follower too? 

(i got http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40786/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17190/? )

I mean, will they then 'equip' the gentials like the other wolfs in game?

It has been my experience that it does not, leaving followers such as DovahBear, Wisplicker and Amaterasu completely intact by virtue of not being given extra equipment not accounted for by their creators. You might have to use NikSkope to manually install everything like so:

post-197547-0-67985200-1416332029_thumb.jpg

After testing them for myself,I found that the Eis follower is compatible with this mod but is not recognized by Sexlab so nothing will happen if one tries to initiate any kind of sex act with him while the others show no modifications whatsoever when installed alongside this mod regardless of load order.

Manual adjustment will be required for anyone who wants them to show any change related to this mod.

Does any one know how to fix the constant boner for wolves I Dont have any file in the Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf folder but the wolf have a penis any way so I have no Idea what going on. sorry for asking the same thing over and over I dont want the wolves in skyrim to be running around with constant erection I want it to only get an erection when playing animations. I have tried to reinstalled MNC and sexlab1.59c to no help 

Hey folks, since this mod deals with most of the creatures of skyrim I was wondering if there had been a release for the Howling model by Brevi and the Apex Werewolf by Satyr which gives them both the "calm" and "excited" states like the regular werewolves using this mod.

Does any one know how to fix the constant boner for wolves I Dont have any file in the Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf folder but the wolf have a penis any way so I have no Idea what going on. sorry for asking the same thing over and over I dont want the wolves in skyrim to be running around with constant erection I want it to only get an erection when playing animations. I have tried to reinstalled MNC and sexlab1.59c to no help 

You have the console, click on a Wolf and See what Mods are affecting the Wolf. 

When You cleaned out Your meshes\actors\canine, did You delete everything?

If You used Mod Organiser or Wrye Bash to add Mods to Skyrim, removing the Mod(s) that is causing Your problem would be a few Mouse Clicks.