Skyrim humor

gooser

I really miss the early days of Skyrim with glitchy havok, murdering cart, dangerous cooking pot, cabbages of death anf twerking dragons. I was much hilarious and.... annoying back then :lol:

this killed me.

what is the most beautiful on the breast milk? ;)

2mwa0m0.jpg

how?

I haven't been in this thread for a while but what I saw now, all I can do is: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, how in the world this cute dark elf got and arrow right in her asshole during the battle while she was running on me.

Well, that's Skyrim.

attachicon.gifScreenShot125.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot126.jpg

in the words of robbaz "straight in the anus, always the anus"

• 2 months later...

faster than a rocket.  :)

Holy shit!  :blink: I want that ninja sprint animation so bad now.

Actually would be really cool to start having different animations based on npc primary class or some such. 

Like "rocket ninja run" for lightly armoured types like rogues/scouts

"ndh's Animation Overhaul" for archers/one handed warriors

Stumbling bikini jog for 2-handed heavy armour types

and sexy moves run animation can die in a fire...or be used for useless npc citizen classes I guess.

Would also add a bit of a combat dynamic twist right?  Run too far and too fast into a fight and you'd be stuck for who knows how long without your tanks around.  But I guess AFT's transport on drawing weapons would break that.

This does seem to further confirm that I'm one of the few that loves ndh's walk and run animations though.

(I get why ppl like sexy move, they just offend me.  More the thought of truly vapid and dainty npcs helping fight dragons, or fight anything really, is an immersion breaking leap I just can't make)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess since this comic debuted as an exclusive VIP preview to some random LL user who inadvertently, with the power of chaos theory, made it happen,   perhaps it would be honorable of me to do a world premere of this comic on LL.  (The less questions you ask, the better both our lives will be.)

Backstory:  She's been trying to be an archer and an alchemist.  Whether or not she is truly a psychopath is currently under investigation.

post-1348292-0-55397800-1502347683_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived