Skyrim humor

gooser

Some taglines I came up over the years. 

The elder Scrolls V: There's a mountain in the way again.

The Elder Scrolls: So many mods it's not even Skyrim anymore.

Elder Scrolls V: population control simulator.

Elder scrolls V: It's three times as long for stealthy players. 

Some taglines I came up over the years. 

The elder Scrolls V: There's a mountain in the way again.

Elder scrolls V: It's three times as long for stealthy players. 

Yes and yes. I ran into both of these this past week. I also couldn't just horse-climb that damn mountain because my companions would get lost. For the stealth bits, I ended up just running in screaming, "guns" blazing after about 3 stealthy dungeon runs. NO MORE, YOU WILL HEAR ME COMING AND FEAR ME. (I say me - my followers are pretty bad-ass).

And, one to add from last night (which caused a re-load because it was so ridiculous):

The Elder Scrolls V: When accidentally hitting someone's cat makes you a bigger threat than the Frost Dragon destroying the village.

Seriously, I think it flew off because it was being ignored. :(

The Elder Scrolls V: When accidentally hitting someone's cat makes you a bigger threat than the Frost Dragon destroying the village.

Playing mage/archers almost every game makes that pretty common to me. It was really funny when a stray firebolt hit a deer and all the guards "came to my aid" by forgetting the vampires and charging into the forest. only happened once though.

Playing mage/archers almost every game makes that pretty common to me. It was really funny when a stray firebolt hit a deer and all the guards "came to my aid" by forgetting the vampires and charging into the forest. only happened once though.

You know, lore-wise, they really should have been attacking you, since the deer all belong to the Jarl of that hold! I believe some of the Hunters comment about poaching the Jarl's deer.

I seriously have no idea how the slaughter in Dawnstar started - I was attacking the dragon...and suddenly realised I was the ONLY one attacking it. And yet, the sound of battle rang everywhere. I jumped down from my perch to find my companions. Serana was being assault by a random NPC of some name and...a cat? Why? Just...why?? I tried to yield to the NPC on her behalf, but to no avail - he would have none of it. His cat was harmed and justice would be done! For some reason, Serana was struggling with the cat - powerful vampire, indeed. My other two companions fucked off to who knows where - murdering more villagers, I suspect, as I could hear more fighting in the distance. The dragon waited on a rooftop before deciding that Dawnstar was no fun and flew off to chase a moose or something. As I reloaded to an earlier save, Serana was still fighting the random villager and his cat. They were in a stalemate, apparently.

"Elder scrolls V: It's three times as long for stealthy players."

That was pretty funny.

ha, this is the real Gangnam Style! the sworn enemies dance together. :P  :lol:

Wow, so Torygg came back from Sovngarde to dance off/with against Ulfric, or is this the 'Old Way' that the Nords have mentioned about in which Torygg and Ulfric commited to in vying for the leadership in Skyrim? :D

Archived