Skyrim humor

gooser

Bows I don't need no stinking bows. Bows are for wimps. Can't remember when I took this screenshot but I thought it was pretty funny.

post-25667-0-01166000-1426996842_thumb.jpg

Up in the sky is that a bird? Is that a plane? Is that underdog? Nope that's just little old me super goat.

post-25667-0-29468800-1426997158_thumb.jpg

Funny oops. Forgot I added a mod and then converted them and forgot to replace some as they blew up in the converter. I was shooting at this thing for 5 mins with a bow all the while saying WTF is this thing finally I started shooting at it's feet and killed it only to find out it was a vampire wearing one of the armors with a blown up body. I soon removed that one from my list.

post-25667-0-06635300-1426997450_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-47587800-1426997501_thumb.jpg

I ran into this creepy gathering in Whiterun yesterday... I hope they were just checking if that NPC was really dead.

Shit man your skyrim looks super good now ! You got some smooth upgrades on your rig ? 

I finally got T.A.Z Visual Overhaul to run correctly on my game ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61826/ )

It was worth fighting with a few conflicting mods I was using and tweaking it a little to my liking.

It is still a little too blue at times but it is by far the best and most balanced ENB I have tried so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I used to be an annoying assclown draugr, but then...

411319248.jpg

O_O

So an Argonian, A Khajiit and General Tullius are crossing the deserts of Hammerfell... 

The Argonian is carrying a a big jug of water, the Khajiit has a loaf of bread and General Tullius is carrying a carriage door

They all walk along for a while, and then TUllius and the Khajiit ask the Argonian...  What's with the jug of water?

"We are in a desert.  Water will quench our thirst", the Argonian replies pragmatically.  Tullius and the Khajiit nod in approval.

After a bit more walking, the Argonian and Tullius demand to know why the Khajiit has the loaf of bread.

"This one has traveled on warn sands before.  We shall require food as well."  Tullius and the Argonian agree that's a bright idea.

After more travelling, the Argonian & Khajiit ask Tullius why he's carrying a carriage door.

Tullius shakes his head in mocking disbelief.  "This is why only those of us from Cyrodil are fit to rule.  When it gets hot, we can open the window"

O_O

And while I'm postwhoring away...

411319316.jpg

One more time.  I'm ADDing out and trying to avoid mod work...

411319315.jpg

411319317.jpg

411319314.jpg

The khajiit stuff all came from here.  :)

Hahahaha omg thanks for posting, I love all those khajiit Memes  :lol:

Someone have a seroius flu this morning:

tumblr_n5fcw8iNtA1shm2wno1_500.jpg

and the good ol' stuff:

khajiit-is-innocent-meme.jpg

free_khajiit_540.jpg

Changing the subject, is the ebony warrior so hard to fight? I found this video so funny, all this years playing and never got this far:

Hehe, nice continuation of the khajiit stuff :D

This next patch of pics I'm pulling from screenies from my game.   First one I *really* wish I had Nvidia Shadowplay running for.  I started with LAL going and got dumped in the middle of the hot springs area.  What do I see, but Aela, Skjor and Ria of the Companions all out there chasing a Mammoth trying to be mighty hunters.  Trouble is, they scale with the player and I was level 1.  Need I say they got repeatedly beaten like throw rugs? :D :D

When I killed a nearby Skele and took it's bow (and I could stop laughing), I lent them a hand and the Mammoth was finally killed.  The end result was what I got a pic of though:

411337533.jpg

Good doggie, Shepp.  Roll over and play dead for George :D

Yes, it REALLY ended up like that too.  O_O

Along similar lines, a little bit of dark humor:

411337529.jpg

Bet he didn't see that one coming, lol

AND, Equally dark, but showing my marksmanship skills...

See No Evil

411337532.jpg

Hear No Evil

411337530.jpg

Speak no evil

411337531.jpg

*Phoenix Down!*

Oh shit, wrong game.

I go through Pinterest grabbing funny stuff when I can. Let's see what we have in the ole Bag of Holding... (oops, I did it again. ;P)

a2P0LOE_700b.jpg

35c20f725aa0bcf995520b6136efc622.jpg

a531784854d02ebd114de9dacd2bd7e9.jpg

VsYl2Kl.png

sworn_to_protect_by_spaceskeleton-d5jk6a#

And last one for now...

skyrim_is_very_serious__by_trufflefunk-d

• 2 weeks later...

I refuse to let this thread die.  We all need a little more humor in our lives.  :D

So I was bored the other night while testing my mod work, and decided to put my maxed out pickpocketing skill to use.  Guard commentary about it was rather amusing.   Warning though, NSFW

411390350.jpg

What pockets?   LOL

411390349.jpg

When petty thievery turns personal....

411390351.jpg

Ok having been out of pc gaming for a few years due to rl issues i finally got back into it with a fair laptop, not good just fair.  Found this site and thoguht the DD stuff looked fun to play with. Got the DD mods in and working tweak a few setting in MCM menu (figured progressive bondage sounded cool, and turned setting on so all stuff COULD drop) and used alternate start and figured i would blow through Helgen to test run and see how it started working...lol...run through Helgen...my toon had AWESOME luck ALL BAD!  Go into keep with Ralof (he's the better fighter imho).  Looted Gunjar's gear, had menu upwhile switching gear around and had to go let the dogs back in from outside. Get back and see notification going offscreen (something abgout Ralof).  Next thing i know Ralof is assaulting my character (end up with leather leg and arm cuffs).  Thinking ok that was different.  Kill the Imperials (the captian falls thought the gate making me go get the key from the chest).  So i open the gate and with both imperials near it and the bags right there (not having paid a ton of attention to what the pop up message about Ralof actually said i figured time to do fast loot and move on, so i fast loot both Imperials and both sacks, get the armor, weapons, 4 red apples, and 3 sacks of flour.  Start walking towards stairs, get pop up message, actually read this one and was like ok that's gonna hurt a bit, pop up clears, repeat 3 more times............at the end of that i had to figure out how to see what i was wearing without using the inventory menu...total items are leg cuffs, arm cuffs, pierced top, pierced bottom, ebonite pony boots, ebonite chastity belt, ebonite posture collar, chastity bra, restrictive gloves, armbinder, ring gag, front plug, back plug, blindfold........OUCH grand total of 14 pieces of restrictive gear worn before i made it to the stairs down.  Being my stubborn self i figured i would still try to make it past Helgen. get halfway down the stairs, Get Assaulted By Ralof (GABR), get to potion room door GABR, get into potion room Ralof kills imperials GABR, get to torture room get assaulted by all 4 storm cloaks (the 3 there and Ralof yet again) twice each....work my way to room that had imperials in it GABR, get to spider room GABR, get part way to bear GABR, Ralof kills bear GABR, get close to exit GABR, get outside GABR yet again. GABR 2 times on way to standing stones.  get to Riverwood 3 more GABR on way.  Alvor has his turn and i wake up Enslaved by Sanguine(SD+ running).  Run out of stubborn finally and decided time to make a new toon.

New toon breezes through Helgen and gains 4 keys in process and no devices.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!

• 6 months later...

Archived