Skyrim humor

gooser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you tired of hearing guards tell you their life story? Are you tired of feigning sympathy?
Are you tired of BLOWING THEM TO SMITHEREENS because you don't care (and then getting arrested)?

Well NO LONGER!

The divines have grown tired too!
Henceforth, any man who dares to mention an arrow and a knee in the same sentence shall be immediately struck down with lightning!

gefuehle_0151.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmPrYEOvM8

d920e8228f9b6e8949040f8c6934cb6f.jpg

Should be added that: Bear kicked my Ass :\

Exactly - the crazy thing is that bears are STRONGER THAN DRAGONS in Skyrim... which is why there are so many dragon mods that make the dragons actually a challenge. Before I beefed up the dragons, I regularly whooped up on dragons, then got my ass handed to me by the first bear I happened upon. That's mostly an issue at lower levels, like below 10. The bears don't scale up as high, so after awhile, you finally start to whoop up on them.

I'll just leave this here...  ^_^

Omg so funny :D the last scene, epic battle :D

At the first couple of seconds, the Helgen scene, that usually happens when i turn on a random sex mod, the carriages go CRAZY :D

Oddly enough, sex mods didn't do that to the cart for me - it was starting a new game with Immersive Armour v7! v6 was fine - something about 7 just made it go crazy.

Archived