he must have removed it, well. anyways. i changed it to 0.6e and removed the 0.6f from my message

FROM NOW ON THE USER

Jmathers

OWNS THE MOD AND HAS MY PERMISSION TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO WITH IT AS LONG AS INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS ON THIS FORUM HAPPENS IN A CIVILIZED AND FRIENDLY MANNER.

Heh pretty damng confusing, you would think that this statement on the main page would be pretty conclusive. Sad to hear. Look forward to seeing your own mod!

ya, the Admins agree with you that his rules where confusing, as they contradict each other.

thats why It took a month + to solve.

But ok, now this is just for the sake of being clear.

as Sky_mds transfered owner ship to me.

I'm giving the ownership it back to him and him alone.

as to any and all updates I published under the banner of "the animal mansion"

I ask all users to delete them out of respect of the original author and let him continue it

as my updates are my interlectual property, and to allow any & all users to update the mod.

from where sky_mds has stopped, any modded version made by me of "the animal mansion"

may not be re-uploaded, or resubmitted.

This is my last Post on this topic & this mod.

goodbye.

So the 'P' version is now like an utlra illicit actual "Fish live at the Mean Fiddler, Harlesden" bootleg, (OK, really bad example). Anyway I don't have it so don't ask. I personally always had a soft spot for 4b. The dialogue was subjectively better in a different way to the more current versions. But obviously extra work, expansion and stability was Jmathers work when sky_mds had actual real life issues. That was a good thing while it lasted.

So the 'P' version is now like an utlra illicit actual "Fish live at the Mean Fiddler, Harlesden" bootleg, (OK, really bad example). Anyway I don't have it so don't ask. I personally always had a soft spot for 4b. The dialogue was subjectively better in a different way to the more current versions. But obviously extra work, expansion and stability was Jmathers work when sky_mds had actual real life issues. That was a good thing while it lasted.

The 0.6p version shouldn't even exist on anyone's HDD except JMathers.

The 4b version drove me insane, the dialogue was... different. It was interesting, but the grammatical errors drove me up a wall. To the point I went into the CK and manually fixed them all. I love the work Jmathers did, if for nothing more than how unbelievably stable it is. Only ever had one issue, with the NPC for the umm "2girls1animal" show not following, and even that was a rare occurrence. The extra work he put into it, and extending the quest line was really just a massive bonus.

Edit: Also, I have that bootleg. >>

there's no more pusseh?

Edit: ohh i see now... well this is the problem... "as my updates are my interlectual property" ... so what was the TOS and permissions you wanted to obtain before releasing more content ? you do realize that if you release a playable mod you actually also give out the scripts and files and whatnot. A TOS would save that from being misused? no, if one's gonna be an ass he will flaunt your work around regardless of whatever you say they're allowed to do or not. What exactly are you after?

All i care is getting more content.. can I have that? i have to agree that the mod's yours? yes, it's yours, now can i have more content?

@Jmathers

So I might have misread read something along the way (bourbon will do that), But what if we choose to continue the use of your previously released versions? Also, would you be opposed to someone taking what you've built up, and build it further? Giving appropriate credit where credit is due? You have done some awesome improvements. Why not allow your fellow coders the ability to create their own version? 

so from what I've gathered after reading the posts is

a) he is not allowed to post any updates of the mod under the "animal mansion" or on this thread

B) hes free to make a new thread and continue to update the mod under a different name like "animal mansion redux" or "skyrims animal mistress" such and such

c) since he returned rights to the original author so his old rules apply that says that anyone is free to update his game, he should be able to make his own now as long as its in a new thread

so just to clarify, hes allowed to continue updating the mod as long as its under a different name and in a new thread, and give credit to the original author of the mod with a link to his page on the new thread. other people who wish to mod and update the original animal mansion can do so, so there's no issue with who "owns" it now since he returned the mod back to Sky_mds.

am I right? please do help me understand, I really hope Jmathers is making his own thread where he can post updates for his version of the mod.

well since for the moment this went tits up and no one is currently working on the mod, I've been writing new quests and dialog for Jmathers animal mansion expansion plan, and was waiting for him to make his own thread but thats not going to happen for awhile now soooo think i'll just post some things i've been working on. hope you guys like it, i had fun writing it.

quest name: midnight romp

This was not originally my idea, but I think its a great one and fleshed it out

purpose - add Unarmored husky to mansion, add sidequest to get fucked by either a death hound or gargoyale while master vampire watches- requires dawnguard dlc

I purposely made it that you had to leave the mansion for the death hound and gargoyal because the husky is trained to fight the undead and would
try to kill them and viseversa, but hey, I'm a stickler for things that make sense so there it is.

quest starts out by theana hearing about how the dawnguard has dogs not native to skyrim and was wondering if you could go there and see about getting one for the mansion
for some variety in the shows.

dialog goes:

theana: hey (Player) I heard about this place called the dawnguard that hunts vampires, but they have dogs not native to skyrim
I was wondering if you could go there and see about getting one of those dogs for the mansion, what do you say?

Player dialog choice depending on if player is a vampire or not

a) sounds like fun, Im sure the customers would love the variety

B) oh-uh, I don't think thats such a good idea, I've heard that they're trained to fight the undead and are Very aggressive. They may hurt a customer.

theana:

a) thats what I was thinking, heres some gold for the dog and you can keep whats left over. have fun! and bring us back a stud.

B) oh really? Well we don't want that, nevermind then. (this ends the quest and you don't get a new animal or side quests)

player:

a) I always do

B) (whew!) (this ends the quest and you don't get a dawnguard husky or the sidequests)

on your way there at night (quest only activates after dark)
a female vampire runs up to you in a panic.

dialog goes:

Vampire: help me please! I'm being chased by the dawnguard and I don't have enough energy to keep ahead of them for much longer, I havn't had sex in days!

Player: wait what? sex? why is the dawnguard chasing you? are you a vampire?

vampire: I-uh... Yes, I'm a vampire- But I'm not like other vampires, I don't hurt anyone! please! I don't have much time, their dogs are trained to track the undead.

Player dialog choice depending on if player is a vampire or not

a) I don't think I should be helping a vampire...

B) Alright, what do you need me to do?

C) I'm a vampire to, RUN! (fight the dogs and the dawnguard)(this ends the quest and you don't get a dawnguard husky, but you can still, do the side quests for the master vampire)

Vampire:

a) Please, I am BEGGING you, I haven't attacked you and tried to drink your blood yet have I? I'll reward you greatly! Just distract them so I can get away!

B) Praise Molag Bal he still watches over me! Just distract them so I can get away.

c) to late! here they come! (fight starts)

player:
a) well, I guess that's true, aright I'll help you. And I know a great way to distract them....

B) oh, I think i know a pretty good way to distract them...

vampire:

a and B) ok good, and thank you so much! I'll pay you back I swear it.

female vampire runs off, few seconds later 2 armored huskies run up to you, you fuck the first one, and then the second one, while your fucking the second one, 3-4 dawnguard soldiers come running up (with torches)

may want to increase animation time for this

heres some random things they could be saying while the dogs fucking you

whoa now! what do we have here? looks like you guys found a friend
is she...are they...
(gasp) get off her you stupid dog!
oh yeah! he's really giving it to her!
yeah! take that dog cock!
....am I the only one concerned about the vampire we were just chasing?
she's long gone by now, besides this is way more interesting.
whats wrong with you two? help her!
heh, she's not exactly trying to get away now is she?

animations end, the other soldiers begin to leave but one stays to talk to you. (one of the soldiers mutters "i'll be in my bunk" while leaving)

you approach the soldier and say:

player

wow! your dogs sure are friendly

soldier

uhh...are you alright miss?

player

I feel great! they're so strong and powerful, and their cocks are soo big, it was amazing.

soldier

(clears throat) y-yes well, I'm glad your not hurt. So-what exactly are you doing out here? and...You didn't happen to see a vampire did you?

player

can't say I did, I was to busy being taken like a bitch by your two studs here. Which is exactly why I'm here! I was hoping to purchase one of your dogs for our mansion.

Soldier

You...want to purchase one of our wardogs for your mansion...to what? guard it?

player

(explain what the animal mansion is)

soldier

ma'm, our wardogs are highly trained animals in both fighting and tracking, they're ment for running down wounded vampires and fighting death hounds.

and on top of that, they take years to train and we're in short supply as it is. But...well

player

what?

soldier

we do have a retired dog, he was one of our best but he got too close to a necromancer and got hit with a fire spell. now he can only see or smell something if its close to him.

now he just lays around the fort begging for scraps and Isran is complaining that all he does is eat and not contribute anthing.

He use to love the chase and I hate seeing him like this, but this mansion of yours...it would be nice to know that he could spend the rest of his life in a place that he is...loved.

player

Well, up close is exactly where I want him (giggle), and you have my garuntee that he will be well fed and "loved" everyday. I'll make sure of that.

However, I do need a stud. a dog with a lot of stamina and can breed multiple times a day. So I'm going to need him to fuck me before I decide, is that ok with you?

soldier

I-I guess thats ok...Is-is it alright if I watch?

player

of course you can! think of it as a small sampling of what the animal mansion has to offer. Now what is the name of my new playmate?

soldier

his name is Donny...you know, like dawnguard. dawn-donny, and I don't you think you have to worry about stamina, as I said, he was once one of our fastest and strongest dogs

player

...that is too cute. Alright, lets get going!

player follows the soldier into dawnguard and continue to where the orc is shooting the crossbow by the fireplace where the dog will be. (don't worry about the chatty guy on your way up, he won't go inside till you

go up to the gates and will stay there even if you leave the area, ive tested it, so just go as far as the camp fire where the orc is until your ready to begin the dawnguard quest)

Fuck the dog and let the animation play out, maybe while the animation is playing have the orc can come over and say

orc

ahh this takes me back, my second wife used to love getting fucked by the wolves near our home. The whole pack would take turns breeding her till they all had a go. forgot how hot this was.

animation ends, you approach the soldier and the dialog starts

player

wow! you weren't kidding when you said he was your best! the way he pounded me...he's so powerful and his dick was is sooo big I came twice when he knotted me.

soldier

that-that was one of the most...the way he....I've never been so aroused in my life.

player

a) well, I can help you with that... (plays sex animation with guard)

B) I'm glad you enjoyed the show, if you ever wanna see me or one of the other girls with donny here, or our other animals come down to falkreath, we love an audience.

soldier

so does that mean your going to take donny?

player

It sure does, theres no way I'd leave a stud like this behind. were gonna have a lot of fun together arent we donny? now how much do you want for him?

soldier

oh you can just take him, Isran will be happy to be rid oh him since he can't fight anymore...heh guess he never thought to use him as a breeder

player

really? oh thats so sweet of you! and yes, he's our stud now and he's gonna breed many bitches at our mansion, I can promise you that.

and since your giving me him for free, I'll let you in on a secret about donny here...

soldier

what could that be? you just met him

player

(smile) I've been fucked by and trained many dogs and can tell when a dog has some experience mounting a bitch, and donny here has real nice rythem...

soldier

...theres no-are you saying that-

player

lets just say that you may not have to travel all the way to falkreath for a good show, but I still hope you stop by some time.

have him dropped off to a woman named theana at the animal mansion in falkreath. take care now.

conversation ends and as player is walking maybe have guard muttering to himself

"who could it be? maybe...no it couldn't be her...could it?

player returns to the mansion

theana

welcome back (player). how'd it go?

player

hi thaena! it wen't better than we'd could have hoped for. we got a real stud that been trained, and for FREE!

theana

free?! how'd you pull that off? I'll never stop being amazed at how charming you can be, I can't wait to spend some quality time with him. bailey always gets super jelous when I get breed by the other dog

and fucks me harder than usual. feel free to keep all the money, you've earned it.

mission complete

side quest name: lust is power

quest that starts up a new series of side quests involving the female master vampire from quest "midnight romp" and her death hound pet and gargoyale guardian.

theana

hey (player) did you make a new friend who has the same intrests as us while you were out? she requested you by name and wants to watch you entertain her exotic animals

player

ooooh does it say what kind of animals? does it say who its from?

theana

doesn't say, just mentions you and the location of where she lives. which I thought was odd because i could have sworn that there was nothing but ruins there. but she must be rich because she payed

alot up front with the promise of more upon completion.

player

hmmm, well i'm a little nervous not knowing what the animals are, but it's a little hard to say no when they've already paid. I'll go

theana

just be careful ok? I don't want you getting hurt. but, do let me know what the animals are, i'm dying to know what they are.

player

haha, I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

thena

have fun!

player arrives at the destination and travels down into the ruins, in an open area where a throne sits (there's a few dungeons that fit this discription but thats up the mod author on how he wants to handle it)

there she sees the vampire she let escape in the quest "midnight romp"

she walks up to you and dialog starts

vampire

well if isn't skyrims very own "animal misstress". Oh how i've looked forward to finally meeting with you again.

player

wait, its you!

vampire

me, yes from that night where you saved me. And as promised, heres your reward.

recieve a large sum of money say 3 to 5 thousand gold (she's an old and powerful child of coldharbour afterall)

player

I don't understand? why didn't you just run? I thought I was never going to see you again.

vampire

I saw how you distracted those dogs for me, how you let them mount you and breed you like a bitch in heat. Even as I was running away your cries of pleasure could be heard through out the forest.

I had never felt such a powerful wave of sexual energy from one persons own lust, You truly love laying with beasts don't you?

player

More than anything, did you like what you saw?

vampire

It had been to long since I felt such a primal need. Once I finally returned home I had to try it for myself with my pets here, they understood their mistresses needs quite clearly and fucked me till they were satisfied.

By the time they were both done, the sun had already come up and went down, that night I wasn't their mistress, I was a willing bitch for their pleasure, and I loved it. After that night I had to find out more about you,

and thats when I found your little mansion, what a divine paradise you've created for yourself with that woman thena. I sent one of my toys to ask around about you and was delighted to find out you make house calls!

player

The message you sent said you wanted me to entertain your exotic animals...you don't mean these do you?

vampire

Indeed I do, as much fun as it was getting fucked by these beasts, i can't drink my own lust. I want to watch you get fucked by my pets and drink in your sexual desire, i want to hear you scream in pleasure as you take their

beast cocks, I want to see your face when they pour their hot cum into your dripping cunt. And don't worry about a thing, they know if they bite or scratch you they'll get banished back to coldharbour for hurting my new friend.

player

well when you put it like that its kind of hard to resist! but whats this about lust?

vampire

hmm? oh of course, allow me to explain, I may be a vampire but I don't drink blood, well I can but I found a much funner way to sustain myself, I drain the sexual energy of others during sexual acts. I will usually sneak into

town and charm a man or couple into fucking me all night, or find an adventurer wondering the roads at night and drink their lust. they wake up feeling a little groggy, and I feel refreshed and invigerated. everybody wins!

player

I've never heard of anything like that before? You weren't kidding when you said you don't hurt anyone. Can all vampires do that?

vampire

not that I'm aware of, I'm the only one I know who can drink sexual energy, I figured it's because of my special birth. I was one truely blessed by the goddess dibella and was given this amazing body. I suppose since

shes basically the goddess of love and sex, molag bal thought he could mock her by having one his daughters feed off such an intimate act of making love. Its kind of his thing. so what do you say (player)? I watch you

fuck one of my pets and feed off your sexual energy, I'll reward you greatly each time.

player

a) well how can i say no to that?

B) why just watch? care to join me?

vampire

B) I thought you'd never ask

dialog ends and you choose which beast you want to mount you, maybe while your getting fucked by one beast, you add that red stream affect from the drain spell vampires do and have it going from you to her while getting fucked,

after sex scene ends you approach her

and dialog starts again.

player

by the gods...it hurts so good, mmmm im going to be sore tomorrow.

vampire

a) mmmhmmm, you truly are a wonderful sight to be hold, and I feel so rejuvenated aswell, here take this.

B) (gasp) my Word...I've never felt so invigerated! so alive! ohhhh how delightful, here, take this and a little extra.

we absolutely must do this again sometime, I'll send for you again in the future, in the mean time, there are many creatures of the night I have yet to try...Oh how busy I will be, how exciting!

player

you absolutely must, you know where to find me. call on me anytime, the animal mansion is at your service.

the player leaves and returns to the mansion

thena

welcome back (player)! so how'd it go? what kind of animals were there? come on girl, don't keep me in suspense!

player

(whisper) the client was a master vampire, and she wanted me to fuck her pet death hound and gargoyale!

thena

are you serious? and she didn't try to suck your blood? I couldn't imagine letting one of those death hounds mount me, they're to scary.

player

the only thing she was interested in sucking was some beast cock and watching her pets pump there hot cum into my pussy, and I was a little nervous, but she me assured me they're trained to follow her every command

thena

hmmm, well you know what your doing so i'm not to worried, she already paid me so you can keep whatever she tipped you, but later you gotta tell me what their cocks looked like, i didnt know gargoyals had cocks!

quest ends and then it becomes a repeatable side quest to go to her ruins and get fucked by either the gargoyale or death hound repeatable dialog goes:

vampire

welcome back (player) ready to get the show started?

player

a) always (just you having sex while she watches)

B) care to join me again? (both player and vampire fuck the animals)

sex animation plays out then dialog starts again.

player

was the show to your satisfaction?

vampire

everytime, as always, heres your reward, can't wait for our next session, buh-bye

edit: friggin loverslab keeps changing my bullets into smiley faced sunglasses...

THIS HERE, my friends, is really sad. 

I still don't have the time to finish the mod myself otherwise I would do it because I really like the idea of the mod. I just look on this forum

from time to time and what I see here disgusts me. Seriously. 

So to make this clear for everyone and since JMATHERS wrote:

I ask all users to delete them out of respect of the original author and let him continue it

as my updates are my interlectual property, and to allow any & all users to update the mod.

from where sky_mds has stopped, any modded version made by me of "the animal mansion"

goodbye.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTINUE THE MOD TAKE MY FILES, USE WHATEVER YOU CAN USE AND MAKE A FUN MOD OUT OF IT. 

I don't care how you use the files, I don't care if you continue my mod or you make one of your own, just don't let this idea die. Get together, work in teams, help each other and don't be dicks about mod ownership. 

I'm thinking of picking up this mod if someone else doesn't come along very soon. This mod has languished for far too long now. My goals would be to 1) fix existing bugs 2) finish the mod with quests for the troll, sabrecat, and jarl party. With your help and patience, I'm pretty sure I can do this.

As to Goal 1, I've been playing through version 0.6e and I'm not finding a lot of problems except for: the chaurus quest (can't talk to the falmer shaman); "handing out invitations to a party" quest (nothing happens after handing out the invitations); and CTD whenever a werewolf transformation is supposed to occur. If there are other known bugs please let me know about them. Otherwise, I have Goal 1 pretty much completed except for the werewolf CTD.

As to Goal 2, the hard part of quest creation is coming up with good ideas for a quest, so I would need ideas for those three quests since I don't have any. Goal 2 also includes dialogue. For example, I would ask for dialogue for the regular parties: talking to the customers before starting the show, talking to the customers after each animal is complete, and talking to the customers after the show is over. Additional dialogue in all parts of the mod would be very welcome.

Having said all that, it is my sincere wish that someone better than me comes along to finish this mod so I'm going to wait a few days to see if anyone does before I upload anything to this thread. Anyone who thinks they know more about this stuff than I do is probably right so please step up to the plate!

I am interested in continuing the mod, but I'm all tied up with BDIC right now. I think I'll be done with that very soon and could go on to this, perhaps. I'm a decent dialog writer, so I could help others with that also. I know next to nothing about quests and such, so there'd be some learning curve. 

I've always wanted to do a publicity tour, early on in the game. Do a show in each major city, pick up a few unwanted animals along the way...

Edit: ...so if someone else wants to pick this up, don't wait on me.

I still don't have the time to finish the mod myself otherwise I would do it because I really like the idea of the mod. I just look on this forum

I ask all users to delete them out of respect of the original author and let him continue it

goodbye.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTINUE THE MOD TAKE MY FILES, USE WHATEVER YOU CAN USE AND MAKE A FUN MOD OUT OF IT. 

I don't care how you use the files, I don't care if you continue my mod or you make one of your own, just don't let this idea die. Get together, work in teams, help each other and don't be dicks about mod ownership. 

well said esp the last part being dicks about mod ownership. hopefully this is the last time this happen i mean its a game afterall, let us enjpy the creativity of the modders without the drama.

Holy shit, it's sky_mds.

To clarify what some people are asking, since I've gone through this thread multiple times in the past few days.

Yes, you are free to build off this mod, provided you build on v0.6e or earlier. You cannot build on Jmathers work (I haven't checked, but I think all of the versions Jmathers made were deleted by the admins already) which spans from v0.6f to v0.8p.

Jmathers CAN in fact, update this mod, if he so chooses. The issue he had was a certain russian website stole the last version he released and claimed that they made it. Hell, someone even posted a link to it in this thread. He couldn't do anything about it, because the permissions sky_mds left simultaneously left the mod "open for use" and gave ownership to Jmathers. The admins decided the "open for use" took precedence.

I've personally never had a mod stolen, but I've had other things I've created stolen (game designs, artwork, music, website code/designs) and I totally understand how Jmathers must feel. "You want to take credit for something I created? Oh. Well, fuck you then. No more updates."

As to Goal 2, the hard part of quest creation is coming up with good ideas for a quest, so I would need ideas for those three quests since I don't have any. Goal 2 also includes dialogue. For example, I would ask for dialogue for the regular parties: talking to the customers before starting the show, talking to the customers after each animal is complete, and talking to the customers after the show is over. Additional dialogue in all parts of the mod would be very welcome.

I removed Animal Mansion after getting past the Chaurus quest for the umpteenth time.  With the last update, I could no longer perform for parties.  They just wouldn't queue up on my quest journal at all.  Before then, they at least seemed to work most of the time. 

My suggestions for the next Animal Mansion iteration:

1. Parties ought to be a key quest component.  As much as I liked the dog and horse sales, they became boring and routine after a while.  I'd love to see a variety of similar quests where the player needs to "try out" other creatures in front of crowds.  The mod always had 3 animals in a quest.  Why not a variation of 3 to 6 or more for each quest?  Surprise us!

2. Performing for the jarls should give the player a substantial award - like, for instance, a few thousand gold and/or permission to build in that city.   OR, would it be possible to have the entertained jarl subsidize the Mansion so that it could be expanded?  There are 3 unused horse stalls in front.  How about troll or bear cages too?

3. Since the player's role in this mod is to interact with animals either to tutor an NPC on the art or to entertain guests, why not have other parties in other towns to advertise the Mansion and raise popularity/income?  The player could become a travelling animal entertainer!

4. There is no interaction with soldier camps or bandits, but these ought to be do-able.  Those soldiers get really lonely off in the wilds with no company except for other soldiers.  And they usually have horses nearby.   Bandits would have to have their faction adjusted a bit just for a quest (maybe like Veladarius did with the Thalmor embassy in Captured Dreams?).   These aspects might give Animal Mansion a little more of a free-wheeling feel.

5. Make the party schedule easier to accomodate.  If the player asks for one at 9 AM, does she really want to rest until 9 PM?  Maybe make the parties start within an hour or two of the request?

As a contributor to the original mod I hope that whoever picks this up will consider an open license, such as CC-By-SA, to avoid confusion and friction in future.

That should go without saying. It's a shame that an atmosphere has been created here such that it actually had to be said.

If I take this up my only condition will be that it not be distributed outside of LoversLab. That said, I have no control over what someone does on some Russian web site or whatever. Nor do the admins here have any control over it. So I will spend exactly zero seconds worrying about it and even less time punishing people over here because of it.

Any particular reason to restrict it to LL?

The problem with that restriction is that it cannot be covered by any existing licensing system other than the most restrictive default copyright. If we need to "invent" the license it is going to be questioned later on which will in turn lead to the same problems we've already seen.

CC or GPL are one-stop solutions. They protect everyone, keep everything clear and don't require case-by-case permission for the most common uses.

In particular this helps with translations, which are most frequently hosted on language-specific sites, and protects the translators by giving them the right to redistribute the translated version.

Point taken, Sailing Rebel.

But this is all now irrelevant since it looks like Jmathers has published "Animal Mansion Redux." I don't think we need competing versions of the same mod.

It would have been nice had he said something about his plans at the outset. Oh well.

this is actually a very good example of why defining a good license on your stuff matters. like Sailing Rebel i favor the CC-By-SA.

if all mods used this (since they can't be monetized anyways, who cares) there would be less dead mods or myriads of redux, redone, reborn and whatnot. Most of the drama of the last 2-3 month wouldn't have been possible.

goodbye.

cant get any clearer than that.