For now, don't train Jala or have her do private shows. There is something wrong with it and it breaks quests for me as well.

As for the rest of the mod: I made a couple mistakes with what I've done so far. It's playable and stable and it won't break your game, but it's internally "ugly" so to speak. Now that I have a better understanding of this mod I'm re-doing the quests I've done so far. There have been no real bug reports about the second release so hopefully that means it works for people. If that's the case in about a week this mod will be up in its own thread.

@mybrainhurts

I am happy to see you picked this up. I was going to give it a run through and give you a report, but I am currently having a random ctd issue I am trying to figure out. Thanks for taking the time and effort to keep it going!

• 2 weeks later...

building a merge patch and i'm meticulously going over a bunch of conflicts and i've consistently noticed an odd one from this mod that i have no understanding of.  its OBND - object bounds, its set for 0 for many npc and i just have no idea what it does.  i guess i'm mostly just curious since i carry over the change to my merge patch.

building a merge patch and i'm meticulously going over a bunch of conflicts and i've consistently noticed an odd one from this mod that i have no understanding of.  its OBND - object bounds, its set for 0 for many npc and i just have no idea what it does.  i guess i'm mostly just curious since i carry over the change to my merge patch.

I think that was done because this mod puts " copies " of NPC's into the mansion for quests and stuff.  That way they wouldn't be altered outside of the actual mod.  You don't want your main story npc's altrered without knowing it. 

i have a question regarding the creatures 101 college quest. I think there's some dialogue in there that's not being used, the cause may be it was rigged to trigger for a stage that the quest never reaches since it is marked as complete at a previous stage. If it can be restored or remade to work as intended that would be nice.

That dialogue was set depending on the PC's play through of the College or not.  NPC's would only mention those things if said PC had done certain College quests yet.

I will look into the CK and Dialogue for that and see if I can help taking the required quests compete tag out.

And to Mybrainhurts, thanks for deciding to do your own version, am testing it our right now.

For now, don't train Jala or have her do private shows. There is something wrong with it and it breaks quests for me as well.

As for the rest of the mod: I made a couple mistakes with what I've done so far. It's playable and stable and it won't break your game, but it's internally "ugly" so to speak. Now that I have a better understanding of this mod I'm re-doing the quests I've done so far. There have been no real bug reports about the second release so hopefully that means it works for people. If that's the case in about a week this mod will be up in its own thread.

Is it ready yet? :)

laurall, it's getting there! The troll quest has turned into something much bigger than a "go get the animal" quest and I'm using it to set the stage for a significant development in the mod's story. It will contain 3 phases and play out over several game days. The first phase is done. It took a while to figure out how to do some things I didn't know how to do before. That's mainly why my one week estimate turned into two weeks now. :lol:

Nickolos1818, thanks for testing it!

sfeile, you're welcome!

laurall, it's getting there! The troll quest has turned into something much bigger than a "go get the animal" quest and I'm using it to set the stage for a significant development in the mod's story. It will contain 3 phases and play out over several game days. The first phase is done. It took a while to figure out how to do some things I didn't know how to do before. That's mainly why my one week estimate turned into two weeks now. :lol:

sfeile, you're welcome!

Didn't get my ctd issue figured out and was randomly losing textures, so I went full clean install. I switched from NMM to MO and it took me about 10 hours over 3 days just to get MO, FNIS, and bodyslide to play together. :-/  (Example of my own mad skills haha!)

I think I'm up and running stable now, and working on bestial essence at the moment, but going to go to the mansion soon! Thanks again!

sfeile, you're welcome!

I did a  slight " merge " monday of the new BesEss mod and your AM for myself to try. It allowed me to " collect " ingredients every time I did a scene belonging to your AM version.  Sadly any of the scenes outside of the mansion right now ctd on me with errors between the 2.  Was quite fun to try though.

And btw, I don't care if its a month or 2 from now, take your time with your stuff, as enjoyable as mods are for this game I prefer patience over buggy/ctd game plays.  I always wanted to try to get the stablemaster's wife from Windhelm into AM to make her seem as a hypocrit due to her base game dialogue saying she hates horses and how boring they are.

Migh I drop a suggestion. Add in the Skeever. They have been recently given a nice bunch of animation (including gangbang), no mod, except Defeat, currently uses. 

They would make a nice addition to the mansion.

I've got also a simple idea for the plot. Thaena has a problem... there is a pest infestation in the basement. Of course the pest infestation will be taken care of in the mansion peculiar style. And a problem thus turned into an asset. 

@ mybrainhurts

I am having trouble with the dialogue not starting/showing when I bring Jala back to meet Thaena.  Only gotten that far due to not being able to advance past.  Tried waiting/sleeping, reloading.  Will keep trying to reload maybe get it to trigger.

Ok got it to work, had to constantly go back and forth between Thaena and Jala talking to them, as I would leave from talking to them it would start their dialogue lines between each other, odd yet worked.  Still no idea why that happened to me, but off to test the rest.

shinji72, Added that to my to-do list. Thanks!

Nickolos1818, that bouncing back and forth is actually how I wrote it but it doesn't sound like it works well in practice so I'll just redo that part.

Thank you for keep working and updating it :)

Nickolos1818, that bouncing back and forth is actually how I wrote it but it doesn't sound like it works well in practice so I'll just redo that part.

Ah ok, I kept thinking that I had a mod conflict or something.  Also only part I have had to " skip " was the Wolf/Companions quest, I would get to the stage I need go stand in the spot for the competition but once I got there and all npc's where in their spots nothing would happen.  Tried reloading, talking to multiple npcs, waiting in game, resting.  Ended up just skipping that one.

Not sure if its this mod or not, but since I installed it my Dialogue goes really fast sometimes.  I am currently sifting through all my mods checking to see if I have one that modifies dialogue speeds at all.

Ah ok, I kept thinking that I had a mod conflict or something.  Also only part I have had to " skip " was the Wolf/Companions quest, I would get to the stage I need go stand in the spot for the competition but once I got there and all npc's where in their spots nothing would happen.  Tried reloading, talking to multiple npcs, waiting in game, resting.  Ended up just skipping that one.

Not sure if its this mod or not, but since I installed it my Dialogue goes really fast sometimes.  I am currently sifting through all my mods checking to see if I have one that modifies dialogue speeds at all.

I haven't touched the wolf quest from sky_mds version 0.6e. One thing to try is put your cross hairs over your wolf and activate it. You should get a message box and things should proceed from there. If not, it is safe to advance to the next stage by console (the quest is na_mq_wolf).

I have no idea why your dialogues are so fast. :lol: 

just found this mod. i like the idea put i must have done something wrong i cant get any of the animations to play and i have creatures installedarrow-10x10.png and allowed idk whats wrong but oh well ill figure it out but i like what ive read good luck with the guy who picked it up thanks for continuing it

well i looked through and still dont know whats wrong i have the required mods and stuff. dont know whats stopping animation. it must be one of my mods but i dont have many that arent just look based and those that arent are just more quests. does anyone know if more mods are actually required than on the front page?

Edited by Tanagashima

Pleasing Paarthurnax still won't start for me. The quest is broken; it's not just that the quest doesn't start when Thaena gives it to me, I tried using the console to start it manually and it doesn't change the stage. Someone needs to fix that one, I thinks.

There seems to be a problem with the quest "Jala's Training", which is causing some of the other quests to break, including the party quests and maybe also Paarthurnax. I managed to fix it (at least for me) by resetting Jala's quest to stage 0, advancing it to stage 120 right away and then talk to Thaena to finish the quest normally. Now my party quests work again, I don't know if it works for the Paarthurnax quest, as i haven't played the main story far enough. Maybe it can also be fixed this way.

Same here, doesn't work for me either

How do i go about using console?  What's the quest ID for it?

I looked it up through the Creation Kit. It's a pain to do, but it got me to where I am now--nowhere.

All of the data for AM has the prefix NA_.  Typing Help NA_ in console will probably give you all the quest IDs right at the bottom.

I know. I typed that in, set the stage to various things (that I know were valid because I looked it up in the CK) and nothing showed up.

I haven't touched the wolf quest from sky_mds version 0.6e. One thing to try is put your cross hairs over your wolf and activate it. You should get a message box and things should proceed from there. If not, it is safe to advance to the next stage by console (the quest is na_mq_wolf).

I have no idea why your dialogues are so fast. :lol:

You're going to need Fuz Ro D'Oh from the Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D14884%26preview%3D&pUp=1

just found this mod. i like the idea put i must have done something wrong i cant get any of the animations to play and i have creatures installedarrow-10x10.png and allowed idk whats wrong but oh well ill figure it out but i like what ive read good luck with the guy who picked it up thanks for continuing it

well i looked through and still dont know whats wrong i have the required mods and stuff. dont know whats stopping animation. it must be one of my mods but i dont have many that arent just look based and those that arent are just more quests. does anyone know if more mods are actually required than on the front page?

if creature animation do not play.

First Make sure you have some that added the animation Like More Nasty Creatures

Run FNIS with the creature add

Take a look at MCM ingame for Sexlab and check if you have set it to "enable creature animation"

Also try the option of the general page for Creature framework MCM to reregistrate

also try reseting animation also under sexlab last tab in the MCM

just found this mod. i like the idea put i must have done something wrong i cant get any of the animations to play and i have creatures installedarrow-10x10.png and allowed idk whats wrong but oh well ill figure it out but i like what ive read good luck with the guy who picked it up thanks for continuingarrow-10x10.png it

First Make sure you have some that added the animation Like More Nasty Creatures

Take a look at MCM ingame for Sexlab and check if you have set it to "enable creature animation"

Also try the option of the general page for Creature framework MCM to reregistrate

well thanks for the info but even after having more nasty critters and running FNIS with the creature stuff and foloing the rest of the steps the animation still didnt go. would i need to start a new save maybe? oh and keep in mind i started this save after installing these mods so it was a new save but i thought maybe i messed up somewhere whe installing and that messed the whole thing up. just wanted to clarify that

just found this mod. i like the idea put i must have done something wrong i cant get any of the animations to play and i have creatures installedarrow-10x10.png and allowed idk whats wrong but oh well ill figure it out but i like what ive read good luck with the guy who picked it up thanks for continuingarrow-10x10.png it

well thanks for the info but even after having more nasty critters and running FNIS with the creature stuff and foloing the rest of the steps the animation still didnt go. would i need to start a new save maybe? oh and keep in mind i started this save after installing these mods so it was a new save but i thought maybe i messed up somewhere whe installing and that messed the whole thing up. just wanted to clarify that

First off try a completely new game ( your saying save so not sure if you mean completely new start or a clean save of a game already started ).  If that problem still exists do 2 things, one post your load order so we can see it, and 2nd make sure you have Loot and try out Mod Organizer if you don't already have it.  Even if you don't set MO to your default installer it will let you know if there are any missing masters or a mod your missing, same with Loot.

Never know you may just have a load order problem or a missing mod, would be the easiest ways to fix this.

just found this mod. i like the idea put i must have done something wrong i cant get any of the animationsarrow-10x10.png to play and i have creatures installedarrow-10x10.png and allowed idk whats wrong but oh well ill figure it out but i like what ive read good luck with the guy who picked it up thanksarrow-10x10.png for continuingarrow-10x10.png it

if creaturearrow-10x10.png animation do not play.

Take a lookarrow-10x10.pngat MCM ingame for Sexlab and check if you have set it to "enable creature animation"

well thanks for the info but even after having more nasty critters and running FNIS with the creature stuff and foloing the rest of the steps the animation still didnt go. would i need to start a new save maybe? oh and keep in mind i started this save after installingarrow-10x10.png these mods so it was a new save but i thought maybe i messed up somewhere whe installing and that messed the whole thing up. just wanted to clarify that

First off try a completely new game ( your saying save so not sure if you mean completely new start or a clean save of a game already started ).  If that problem still exists do 2 things, one post your load order so we can see it, and 2nd make sure you have Loot and try out Mod Organizer if you don't already have it.  Even if you don't set MO to your default installerarrow-10x10.png it will let you know if there are any missing masters or a mod your missing, same with Loot.

Never know you may just have a load order problem or a missing mod, would be the easiest ways to fix this.

ok what do you mean "have Loot?" and i use the nexus mod thing to run my mods

LOOT is a program that places the MODS in a correct Load order. Nexus just manages downloading and monitoring of your MODS. also LOOT will highlight clashes and conflicts between MODS and how to fix it. Basically if you use LOOT along with NEXUS MANAGER and even get familiar with TES5Edit then your game is very likely to run smoothly and have less glitches and CTD's ( close to desktops). 

Check out a Youtube dude called Gopher . He makes tutorials on LOOT and TES5Edit etc and Nexus and SKSE. He is a little slow in talking through it but awesome and easy to follow and understand.

Also, if you have Creature Framework in your Sexlab MCM menu, check out in the General tab the resets etc on the right side of menu. i find it helps to reload mods through that.

Sophie x

Here is the next version of Animal Mansion and only a couple weeks late! All creatures (dog, horse, wolf, bear, sabre cat, spider, troll, and chaurus) now have quests so this version completes the original Animal Mansion.

I also made a skeever quest, but the skeever itself still needs to be integrated into the show and party systems. If you want skeever animations then you'll need More Nasty Critters 8.33. Sorry.

There are many changes in this version all with an eye towards future development. Some small, some big. Most noticeable: 1) Jala no longer does private shows nor will you see any dialogue about her doing so. 2) I'm slowly turning Thaena into a facsimile of a real human being which means, amongst other things, she isn't standing behind the counter 24/7. :lol:

I'd appreciate bug reports and general feedback.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Make sure you try this on a save that has never had any version of Animal Mansion on it.

AnimalMansionNS_08082015_B.zip