ROBco advanced sexbots W.I.P

GSBmodders

xx6v4.png

As the title states this is a W.I.P and I am now far enough a long in creating the mesh's to ask for help with the script.

I have the outline for a very short quest in my head.

quest outline - beware of typos

The quest starts in westside upon seeing a an advertising poster for ROBco sexbots.

Once the quest starts you will have the dialog option to ask for directions to ROBco.

Some people will tell you to piss off so asking Marcus or any of the prostitutes that live in westside is not a good idea.

persistence pays off though and if you ask around the right location you will given directions.

Entering ROBco you will greated an old man obviously named Rob who is ROBco's founder and sole employee.

By talking to him you can : ask to view the floor models.

purchase a simple sexbot companion.

ask to see the deluxe model.

after viewing the deluxe model you will again have dialog options available to you.

You can: purchase the deluxe model no questions asked.

ask to test the deluxe model before you decide.

inquire about the life like qualities of the deluxe model.

Inquiring about the deluxe model will get the response

'Pretty isnt she? She used to be a wastelander but I saw and I just had to have her and then well you know a mans got to eat. I dont waste nothing, no maam, not me so i used what i didnt eats in making her a sexbot just like i did all them others. Just like I gonna do to you"

////cue gun shot, fade to black when the screen comes back the player is now a sexbot for sale in ROBs shop.

the sexbot ending is intended to be a bad end scenario

Blender Screenshots of the first bot set W.I.P about 90% completed

ra9o4k.jpg

33pehcm.jpg

5bry40.jpg

j10akg.jpg

2u61t9x.jpg

jagi0k.jpg

as I said this is only the first bot, depending on the interest in helping to get this off the ground more will fallow.

Additionally I would for this to be voiced, so if you want to try your hand at voice acting try reading Rob's lines found in the quest spoiler above and uploading a recording for me. Rob is an older guy around 50 something so keep that in mind

Should any of you have girl friends or know someone that would be interested in voice acting a companion bot send her this way I would like to have them voiced too.

1/23/2012 update

I deprived myself of sleep and finished up the body for testing. It has an issue with the head not wanting to match the body skin tone, the nif file is something will also need to be dealt with. At the moment its 10.7 mb and that simply will not do for fnv there is way to much going on at any given time for this to be acceptable.

I am still uploading what i have right now for testing and feed back purpose's there is an esp file included so down load and let me know what you think.

1581md4.jpg

sexbot body

nd7w9d.jpg

sexbot body view 2

zn98qq.jpg

ROBco Sexbot beta 1 body test.7z

Looking good so far, and I can help with the quest/scripts when you're ready.

A few things though,

- RobCo is a pre-war company and no longer exists.

- Mr. House founded it in ~2040

How about having him as some freelance tinkerer who discovered some RobCo prototypes out in California and reverse engineered them to the point he can now build his own (which he fled to the Mojave to avoid NCR law to do)?

Also, why Westside? I think a perfect place to obtain such an item would be from some sort of "consierge" at the Ultra-Luxe. After all, they take pride in their ability to provide the most expensive luxuries with discretion and grace.

Brilliant idea, but I have to agree with Dog that you can't over look those critical historical facts. As an alternative story hook, how about;

Since the qaulity of RobCo products have been proven by the fact that many of thier original models still function to this day, the Sexbot is a bit of a unique treasure.

Start with the player finding some long forgotten promo flyer/poster featuring the Sexbot Prototype. Have her be locked away deep within the bowels of a RobCo factory but you need to combine your owb sceince and repairs skills along with a list of components to get her up and running. The components should range from mundane to unique and can still involve the gambit of characters you mentioned before.

You can still implimnent the "Factory owner" idea by merging it with Dogs idea of a lone tinker. Make him the Mad tinker who has also been tracking her down and turn him into the boss fight over who finally walks away with her.

Still, I love the idea so good luck on development!

Cool idea. the whole turned into a sexbot idea sounds funny and if you worked it you could actually have it as a possibility of working with the slavery mod that loverslab is working on. Or maybe have something like the old world blues DLC quest-line as a story after being turned into a sexbot.

There's no Robco facilities in the Mojave except the Securitron Vault under The Fort, if I remember right. How about that factory where the bottlecap counterfeit press is? There's plenty of machine parts to scavenge, and since he's an amoral machinist, he could be portrayed as the guy who runs the press as a sideline. It wouldn't be hard to set him up to sell Protectrons and Sentrybots too.

Thanks for the feedback and corrections in my mistakes. Attempting to put ideas down on paper after being awake for so many hours is not one of my few strong points.

@ dogface and kodiak I love both of your ideas and D knight that got a lol out of me.

so the quest is going to be revised, I rather liked the creep factor of my bad end idea but I am having a bit of difficulty in imagining how that could pan out now.

I'll get to work to on finalizing this bot and creating the props such as the posters and spare bot parts. these should be ready for testing tonight and once they are done I think work can start on the quest

I have a couple of more idea's for sexbot model looks too but those can wait until after this initial batch is completed.

A request for dogface and kodiak if you guys could finalize the revisions that would be a big help. Nothing I outlined is written in stone even the company name can be changed if it needs to be. I have the poster psd file saved so creating new posters is no big thing. My main concern is to keep this simple for now once a bug free esp has been released we can all work on expanding the story and breaking new and exciting things strange and exotic bugs

thanks again for the feedback it truly does inspire

For a simple "hallo buy my shit" quest, I'd suggest...

- A couple turrets/combatbots are placed in an abandoned factory, preferably close to Fiend territory. Some dead fiends lie in their firing line, for atmosphere.

- When you get past them, the Botmeister introduces himself, and gives a short expository dialogue regarding who he is and how he got there (ie. robotic savant/prospector from NCR lands, stumbled across a cache of sexbots in a Californian RobCo centre, got a few working and figured he could peddle them to the debauched upper classes of New Vegas ; got stuck in a factory on the outskirts of Fiend territory while doing maintanance/scavving for food, is down to his last few caps, and can't make contact with any customers)

- Offers to sell you one for around 10,000 caps, or pay you a finder's fee if you can locate buyers. Viable buyers would probably be Garret from the Wrangler, and maybe the Ultraluxe management. Mentions he has a failsafe wherin all unsold robots programming is wiped if his heartbeat stops, just in case you were thinking about capping him and taking his products.

- The "bad ending" could finish with a pair of Fiends bursting in and gunning him down while he's gloating over what he turned you into. Your obedience programming is then wiped, and you can dispose of the fiends and go about your adventuring. Being a sexbot could run like a technology-based Cursed Armor thing from oblivion, where you're given huge ++DT and stat boosts, but your subroutines periodically force you into depraved acts.

Well you could tie it in with BigMT and the "Since we're super smart" we stole the design from House, now they're better! Now terror at our rape bots! MUAHAHAHA! Oh wait, they're not rape bots? Just sex bots... And use an off hand remark about how Dala was supposed to implement that feature.

The "bad ending" could finish with a pair of Fiends bursting in and gunning him down while he's gloating over what he turned you into. Your obedience programming is then wiped' date=' and you can dispose of the fiends and go about your adventuring. Being a sexbot could run like a technology-based Cursed Armor thing from oblivion, where you're given huge ++DT and stat boosts, but your subroutines periodically force you into depraved acts.[/quote']

Or the fiends burst in kill the guy and grab the remote and your freedom from you.

Or after wandering the waste, you enter an area of wasteland where a new radio station is transmitting, one that has a subliminal control code in it's transmissions to reprogram any robots or people wearing power armor entering range to do a madmans wishes.

Or you confront MR House after becoming a sexbot only to find he has his own override codes for you, maybe you just got them for him with the securitron codes?

What if the player was a sexbot all along but only finds out when things start happening. Got to destroy those radio transmitters that are controlling you and reducing you to a horny humping machine.

I like this idea a lot!

Just a suggestion for the dialougue:

Maybe get the guy in the factory to say something like "oh and by the way, im a professional doctor, and since your the first one to step by in a while, ill fix ya up for free if you're ever hurt"

And when you end up going to him for help, thats when he'll turn you into a sexbot.

Also, maybe its just me, but i prefer if you stayed away from the bad end stuff... Maybe make a short questline as a sexbot, similar to slavery type thing, and then letting you do the rest of your adventure. Also maybe you can make a certain doctor fix up all the robotic crap in you and make you appear like a normal human again

Just my two cents...

planned on having the body ready for tonight blender however decided to fuck me.

it crashed on exporting and attempting to recover the last session only rewarded me with the previous version that was unweighted and missing all of the latest mesh updates.

the new ETA for testing the bot suit is some time tomorrow night

Had another idea for a questline:

When you purchase a sexbot it is programmed to foolow as a companion for a certain amount of days (maybe a random amount between50-100) once those days are up the sexbot would turn on you, wait for you to sleep or turn your back, knock you out and bring you back to the madman who'll turn you into a sexbot. Maybe there could be like a 50/50 chance that your sexbot would do this.

As for when you turned into a sexbot, you would be put on sale like all the others. Random factions could come in and buy you and then youd have to be their sexbot. However just like i stated above, after a certain number of days of being their sexbot, you would obtain an item to use on a female when noones looking. It would then teleport you back to robco with the girl you used the item on turned into a sexbot. You would then be sold to a different faction

After being sold to a number of factions instead of getting the item to turn someone i to a sexbot, a message box would pop up stating "you notice you are slowly gaining control over your own thoughts. Now might be a good chance to escape!" you would then need to escape the faction your in and then you can either go back to robco and try to find your stuff, or wander around naked and unarmed as you try to regear. If you get sppoted by the madman though, he should walk up to you and say a code to reactivate your obedience chip therefore starting the whole quest over

I also think you should dismiss all companions when you get turned into a sexbot, maybe add another line of dialougue to them where you accidently tell then you activation code...

I deprived myself of sleep and finished up the body for testing. It has an issue with the head not wanting to match the body skin tone, the nif file is something will also need to be dealt with. At the moment its 10.7 mb and that simply will not do for fnv there is way to much going on at any given time for this to be acceptable.

I am still uploading what i have right now for testing and feed back purpose's

so down load and give me some

you find it in my first post along with new screenshots showing the location and a preview of how it looks in game.

Dammit.

Apparently plugging in a 360 headset to a wireless 360 controller, then plugging that controller into the pc via rechargeable battery pack usb cable doesn't work for trying to use the 360 headset to record lines.

Edit: I think I'll just suck it up and buy a mic, we'll see how good a deal I can get at the Office Depot.

Edit2: Though I'm only 21, not 50, but hey, might as well try.

Edit3: Honestly though, the recent posts in the "Neutered Sexout" thread don't put me in a "I should contribute to this wonderful community!" mood.

Edit4: Very well, shutting up.

No hands in first person and the skin won't ever match' date=' since my skin isn't standard. Otherwise, it's great!

[/quote']

i'll upload the blend file so those using custom skin sets wont be sol.

all you should need to do is change the texture paths and swap uvmaps.

Thanks for the feed back

i'll be working on lowering the polycount tonight and attempting to fix the bit with the head and hands.

Dammit.

Apparently plugging in a 360 headset to a wireless 360 controller' date=' then plugging that controller into the pc via rechargeable battery pack usb cable doesn't work for trying to use the 360 headset to record lines.

Edit: I think I'll just suck it up and buy a mic, we'll see how good a deal I can get at the Office Depot.

Edit2: Though I'm only 21, not 50, but hey, might as well try.

Edit3: Honestly though, the recent posts in the "Neutered Sexout" thread don't put me in a "I should contribute to this wonderful community!" mood.

[/quote']

your young, probably far to young to fully comprehend what being associated in a group that permits the type of content that some desire can do to your future and the future of any member of a forums or message boards that permits it.

if you are foolish enough to believe that these forums or any online forums is a secure and anonymous place to discuss things of that particular nature then your future adult life is in for a world of hurt.

you cannot hide on the internet, you can be tracked back right to your door step even if you log in through a proxy or two.

while the things you say may not be enough to put you in jail, they will certainly prevent you from gaining or keeping any kind of meaningful employment.

but by all means if your idea of a bright and rosy future consists of serving burgers at the age of 45 then keep on, dont let me or anyone else get in the way of the path you have chosen

A Sexout mod that doesn't directly or explicitly involve rape or pregnancy? Doth mine eyes deceive me?! Though I have to admit I was hoping it was a Protectron or Robobrain with sex anims, this is pretty damn nice, too.

Times like this I wish I knew how to script. This is the kind of thing I'd love to build on.

Does it/Will it come with its own textures for the body? I'm almost certain my body of choice will render this mod useless to me otherwise...

I am looking into a complete body retexture, this is the only way i can think of that will solve the problem with the head not having the correct skin tone. As for not knowing how to script, neither did loogie before he got to work on these mods and look where he is. I myself do not know how to do anything other then most basic shit but I am jumping into this to learn so the obvious moral of long winded nonsense is never fuck a cat in its ass or the monkey will bite your balls off

I will definitely need to create custom body and face texture's for the bot.

i managed to lower the poly count and shrink the nif a but but its still to large for my liking.

i hope that tonight i will be able to come up with a way to reduce the poly count to 30k or less and get a basic texture set done for the body and face.

if not i'll reach out to some friends and see if they have anything i can borrow

if worse comes to worse i'll have to open up Sculptris and see what i can do

still working on the skin, i'm getting closer to the look I want but i'm still far away from obtaining that silicone appearance.

the head and hands have been removed for now to make blender exporting quicker and easier for me to test.

e6tycj.jpg

i further reduced the poly count and started work on the side panels for the thighs. they are finished as far as the modeling goes they just need to be reweighted and a new uv map

all in all i might have 3 more days or so of work left then i'll up a new test of the body. if all goes well i'll be able to start the esp then

Archived