ROBco advanced sexbots W.I.P

GSBmodders

did a bit more work tonight and i'm fucking excited about the way this is turning out. see the image below... and yes it is BBB

fwlg6o.jpg

If my pc would behave I could have finished this tonight I was just that gungho about getting it done but that would have been far to easy so of course my pc has to shit on my parade

I hate to ask' date=' but could you include a mesh with a similar (or the same) breast size as the previous version?

[/quote']

I intend to do that, the previous version uses type 6, this new version uses a hgec manga and t6 hybrid the next version if i do not stop here will probably be plain old cali

i am still debating if i should even bother with the cali body.

I hate to ask' date=' but could you include a mesh with a similar (or the same) breast size as the previous version?

[/quote']

I intend to do that, the previous version uses type 6, this new version uses a hgec manga and t6 hybrid the next version if i do not stop here will probably be plain old cali

i am still debating if i should even bother with the cali body.

Since I'm selfish AND a fan of the Cali body, please feel free to do that version hehe :) Or 3M or 6M. All three are great bodies.

Since I'm selfish AND a fan of the Cali body' date=' please feel free to do that version hehe :) Or 3M or 6M. All three are great bodies.[/quote']

Yeah I like Cali too, because she's just so default :)

Heh I think there's a reason why Cali ended up being default... ;)

all that is left now is the eyes' date=' and then the nightmare of writing a plugin begins.

veronica considers making a purchase

23mllzn.jpg

Gotta say, it's looking MUCH better now. The shader treatment you've done on the body is great. Have you considered adding functionality like SlaveInPoses or other pose packs since she's programmed to follow instructions?

it's looking MUCH better now. The shader treatment you've done on the body is great.

thanks

Have you considered adding functionality like SlaveInPoses or other pose packs since she's programmed to follow instructions?

I am in no rush to dig my grave any deeper just yet. It sounds like a great idea and it is now noted for the future. First thing is first however and that involves learning what the hell I am doing when it comes to writing a script more advanced then simply adding items to the inventory

I have a feeling that I will be calling on dogface to save my ass quite often.

it's looking MUCH better now. The shader treatment you've done on the body is great.

thanks

Have you considered adding functionality like SlaveInPoses or other pose packs since she's programmed to follow instructions?

I am in no rush to dig my grave any deeper just yet. It sounds like a great idea and it is now noted for the future. First thing is first however and that involves learning what the hell I am doing when it comes to writing a script more advanced then simply adding items to the inventory

I have a feeling that I will be calling on dogface to save my ass quite often.

Feel free to consider me a scripting resource as well, happy to give scripting advice to people.

Sweet Sizzling Circuits! Lookit the jugs!

Ahem....nice work. To become available at the Sexout store I assume. Lore-wise, there were completely human looking androids in FO3, which may or may not be carry-overs from the pre-war days of the *Old World*. Even so, your design is alot more visually entertaining. An appealing combination of Hajime Sorayama meets Larry Flynt.

Must agree with earlier posters about the backstory for this. Robco seems to have just made crappy utilitarian robots, for home and homefront. Your baby deserves a better origin. With all the other farout advanced robotics put towards such a dubious purposes, seen in the Old World Blues DLC (lobotomites, roboscorpions, robobrains spliced with dogs and humans, the walking dead in spacesuits!....), this looks more like an early Big MT project, for sure.

Cannot wait to play with this.

Feel free to consider me a scripting resource as well' date=' happy to give scripting advice to people.[/quote']

thanks I will be sure to do that.

Whoa GSB' date=' that's one massive upgrade compared to the first version. Beautiful. I see in your screenshots some outfits I've never seen before, are you holding out on us? :P

[/quote']

Not at all I just ninja uploaded them, you can find what seek here browse through page 4 on

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3278&page=4

Sweet Sizzling Circuits! Lookit the jugs!

Ahem....nice work. To become available at the Sexout store I assume. Lore-wise' date=' there were completely human looking androids in FO3, which may or may not be carry-overs from the pre-war days of the *Old World*. Even so, your design is alot more visually entertaining. An appealing combination of Hajime Sorayama meets Larry Flynt.

Must agree with earlier posters about the backstory for this. Robco seems to have just made crappy utilitarian robots, for home and homefront. Your baby deserves a better origin. With all the other farout advanced robotics put towards such a dubious purposes, seen in the Old World Blues DLC (lobotomites, roboscorpions, robobrains spliced with dogs and humans, the walking dead in spacesuits!....), this looks more like an early Big MT project, for sure.

Cannot wait to play with this.

[/quote']

I am not much for writing anymore, my eyesight is terrible now and I'm just to damn lazy and cranky in my old age to put it all to paper. Not to mention that my memory has allways been shit to begin with and I'm likely to forget what the hell I am writing as I write it. So for me it is best if I simply keep the story stupid simple.

Now if others want to jump in and actively work on developing this with me then its a new ball game and I can focus on doing what I can do and might be able to do while those more talented can do the things that I cannot

I was thinking of adding a companion to the sexout store, but I think I will have to drop that Idea for now. I did not want to release a generic companion and finding a female voice actor who is willing to work on an adult mod is for the most part impossible. I will allow for others to take that on though.

I simply feel that without a voice actor its best if I simply focus on the players story instead of a mediocre companion

I'd love to see something like this for Sexbot suits :)

I actualy have that outfit for V4, that and about 10 or so others. I think speedbuster converted a v4 outfit that is something like it for oblivion.it should be in his compilation pack that is available on nexus. I'll take a look at it later

the eye textures are done, it took awhile to get it right but i like the way they came out.

2nu7rkl.jpg

talpg6.jpg

now i seem to be having an issue with the damn skin textures looking milky white when outdoors. I have no god damn clue why this is happening and its the only thing preventing me from moving on.

how on earth do I keep the glossy grey tone outdoors?

Any update on this? :)

i'm still getting that damn milky white appearance whenever i step outside. it never happens indoors. At first i thought no big deal i probably had vcol light on accidentally but that was not it

So I am for the time being stumped, the only other solution i can think of is to try a new normal map and pray for the best

i'm still getting that damn milky white appearance whenever i step outside. it never happens indoors. At first i thought no big deal i probably had vcol light on accidentally but that was not it

So I am for the time being stumped' date=' the only other solution i can think of is to try a new normal map and pray for the best

[/quote']

keep up the good work this looks exciting.

So I am for the time being stumped' date=' the only other solution i can think of is to try a new normal map and pray for the best

[/quote']

A couple of things to check, the alpha layer of your normal map is for specularity(reflectivity/glossiness), make sure it's not all white or the material becomes like chrome.

Check the BSShader* branches and look for excessive emissive color, excessive glossiness, excessive specularity and especially check your BSShaderFlags for flags that affect those.

You might also post something we can troubleshoot if you get really desperate.

A couple of things to check' date=' the alpha layer of your normal map is for specularity(reflectivity/glossiness), make sure it's not all white or the material becomes like chrome.

Check the BSShader* branches and look for excessive emissive color, excessive glossiness, excessive specularity and especially check your BSShaderFlags for flags that affect those.

[/quote']

Will do. FO is a bit trickier then oblivion, I know that the gloss is set to 127% on the skin. How do I keep the glossy look if it turns out to be the gloss settings turning it white?

A couple of things to check' date=' the alpha layer of your normal map is for specularity(reflectivity/glossiness), make sure it's not all white or the material becomes like chrome.

[/quote']

Will do. FO is a bit trickier then oblivion, I know that the gloss is set to 127% on the skin. How do I keep the glossy look if it turns out to be the gloss settings turning it white?

You might want to use an environment map instead of gloss. I'm betting since this is something that happens outdoors, it's your alpha texture on the normal map... sounds more like a specular issue. If it is glossiness you can try lowering it a bit at a time and test it. Creating a display cell for the GECK with massive amounts of daylight and placing an NPC in it with your skin is probably a faster way to iterate such changes and see them quickly, rather than launching the game.

You might want to use an environment map instead of gloss. I'm betting since this is something that happens outdoors' date=' it's your alpha texture on the normal map... sounds more like a specular issue. If it is glossiness you can try lowering it a bit at a time and test it. Creating a display cell for the GECK with massive amounts of daylight and placing an NPC in it with your skin is probably a faster way to iterate such changes and see them quickly, rather than launching the game.

[/quote']

I have a few other things to try out but if I still have no luck I'll need to hit you for sure. I'm rapidly losing patience now on this project. Why the hell does NV have to be such a pain in the ass to mesh mod

anyway heres the look for the skin I am trying to keep

1zd88ef.jpg

and once I step outside here is the look I get

5btoyg.jpg

the problems apparently not the alpha map I double checked that and I did add a grey scaled map to the skin textures.

So i'll test a few other things out tonight and if it's still looking terribad I'll hit you up tomorrow

Archived