ROBco advanced sexbots W.I.P

GSBmodders

Maybe "domed" ears kinda like Persocoms. Or even fiber optic hair like this pic:

Could also go with the texture from the stealth suit and re-use it for the checkerplate areas.

I looked into buying that model' date=' its top notch work but no way am i paying 450. bucks for it. I'm by no means finalizing what I have done and I am thinking of doing away with the rust plate and replacing with the silver. Additionally I just extracted mass effect 3's EDI and a few of her outfits. If all else fails I do have a fallback and reiko on sharecg has damn sexy cyborg girls he uploaded as well. They are free to use which is even better. having variety is nice

33ugbdd.jpg

nq7p53.png

4pzc4g.jpg

33ugbdd.jpg

nq7p53.png

First two look great though the third looks like a human with an ME body suit. BTW I didn't mean that model, I just meant using any old hairstyle that looks "futuristic" (most pageboys work) and giving it a "glowy" fiber optic look. Could probably also opt for doing the vanilla domestic goddess or seductress styles as chrome or fiber optic as well.

3rd one is actually the same robot body but before a certain point in ME3.

EDI looks great... didn't know the outfit had a cameltoe :D

Ahh, haven't played ME3 yet. The furor over the endings made me wary of it... well, that and being kinda broke at the moment hehe.

Try to imagine my reaction upon noticing that' date=' mouthful of coffee and Oh Sit! Is that cameltoe? - insert choking and gasp's for air -

[/quote']

I had to go look again... how the living hell did I miss *that*? Not like it's hidden lol.

Try to imagine my reaction upon noticing that' date=' mouthful of coffee and Oh Sit! Is that cameltoe? - insert choking and gasp's for air -

[/quote']

Haha

But seriously the default model from the game (ME3) has that? Wasn't expecting it given the Fox News thing.

Anyway, I like where this is going :)

Yay, progress =D

Being honest I actually preferred the previous look - I can't help but think of metal flooring when looking at the new textures. Nor can I image anyone wanting to tap that paticular ass - looks hard. =P

Still, happy to see progress!

In my opinion, which is obviously quite valuable, since a sex-doll's purpose is sex, I don't thing the steel titties and ass necessarily fit, I mean metal isn't known for it's soft and supple nature. So pounding away would be borderline painful, and the solid breasts would take away most of the fun that can be had there.

In my opinion' date=' which is obviously [i']quite[/i] valuable, since a sex-doll's purpose is sex, I don't thing the steel titties and ass necessarily fit, I mean metal isn't known for it's soft and supple nature. So pounding away would be borderline painful, and the solid breasts would take away most of the fun that can be had there.

In my opinion' date=' which is obviously [i']quite[/i] valuable, since a sex-doll's purpose is sex, I don't thing the steel titties and ass necessarily fit, I mean metal isn't known for it's soft and supple nature. So pounding away would be borderline painful, and the solid breasts would take away most of the fun that can be had there.

fallout's a whole new ball game when it comes to sexbot's, take a look at fisto and then look back at this.

The Idea is that it should be some what erotic, yet remain repulsive. IMO taking a shotgun blast to the gut at point blank range and later waking up to discover that your mind has been imprisoned in a sexual toy that you have little to no control over should not be a trip to disney world.

The companion model will be far more appealing but the player model I feel should be more degrading and serve to reinforce the idea that the player is no more then a tool to its current owner

I will primarily be focusing on the hard core version of this mod, a soft core version will also be made but only after the initail release unless someone else wants to develop it.

And as I stated the companion bot will be far more human in appearance then the player version but the player version could allways be swapped out simply by changing the file name and as it has been stated this is by no means the final version.

I am still working on the textures and I have not yet tested these out in game, it could be once I look at how the models render in new vegas that I delete them out of disgust. I've been doing just that a lot lately. Fallout is not the modders paradise that oblivion is and it takes a hell of a lot of trial and error for me to get things the way I want for them to look.

and yeah, your opinion and everyone else's is very important every bit of feed back that I get even the feed back I dissagree with is taking into serious consideration, there are some ideas that I hated when first reading them but after looking back I decided they would perfect for setting up other idea's. So nothing is being discounted or dismissed

(one thing I really wish is that there was a Breakundies system for new vegas, I could do so much incorporating that into this mod.)

Hehe, will probobly do as you suggest and swap the body around if need be. Still, from your work so far i've no doubt that what we end up with will be cool.

As for the repulsive part; I personally feel you hit a nice medium with that on the earlier model, with seethroufh green casing to the robotics beneath, yet maintaining the sexy look of the 'good bits'. I also liked that clothing and a wig could hide that the previous version wasn't just a normal wastelander. Was good for roleplaying.

Just my thoughts. Still looking forwards to seeing what comes. =}

(one thing I really wish is that there was a Breakundies system for new vegas' date=' I could do so much incorporating that into this mod.)[/quote']

If you wanted to do it for a couple of suits it's not difficult, I already do the Vault Jumpsuit into torn Jumpsuit, pretty easy to add more stages.

Of course if you want to do most outfits / armor it's a lot of work, especially including 3-5 pregnant versions of each damage stage :)

(one thing I really wish is that there was a Breakundies system for new vegas' date=' I could do so much incorporating that into this mod.)[/quote']

If you wanted to do it for a couple of suits it's not difficult, I already do the Vault Jumpsuit into torn Jumpsuit, pretty easy to add more stages.

Of course if you want to do most outfits / armor it's a lot of work, especially including 3-5 pregnant versions of each damage stage :)

so then adding a couple body stages to the cyborg/sexbots to show damage or depravity wouldnt be a problem. cool :)

One thing you can add to the lore behind the mod: in ME3 EDI tells you at a certain point that her face is made of a special material that is soft in normal circumstances and hardened in combat situations. Maybe a similar explanation can be included in the story behind you becoming a sexbot.

Or you can include something like Project Nevada's implants, stuff that improves your robot/cyborg/hybrid/whatever capabilities. So you can have implants that enhance your combat capabilities or implants that can amp up your sexual prowess (auto-equipable dildo/robo-cock for F/F or domina encounters) or implants that are purely cosmetic (bouncing boobs, picking other colors for the body etc). One of the early implants you unlock could be this special material that hardens and softens when you want it to. Maybe have an ugly body at first and with this implant you get some curves on.

Just thinking out loud.

well, i'd like to rather have a human body with seam lines between body parts as hints to being a robot/android. maybe include it as being old hardware from the commonwealth. as they got androids identical to humans. so maybe those are outdated models. anyway, great idea, maybe i'll test it soon.

well' date=' i'd like to rather have a human body with seam lines between body parts as hints to being a robot/android.[/quote']

My thoughts exactly, just like the picture GSB uploaded (post #59).

I agree. A 'perfect' human figure with limited robotic details seems like the best way to go. But I imagine GSB already put a ton of work into the current model.

well' date=' i'd like to rather have a human body with seam lines between body parts as hints to being a robot/android.[/quote']

My thoughts exactly, just like the picture GSB uploaded (post #59).

I agree. A 'perfect' human figure with limited robotic details seems like the best way to go. But I imagine GSB already put a ton of work into the current model.

the current model is not going to work. I wanted to layer it but in doing that I end up with a poly count that is far to high, nearly 100k

I want to keep the poly count below 50k, ideally 20-30k but I can live with 50. 100k is just to much for fallout

So i'll go back to using just a simple texture and use the t6m body as is. If I use a mesh at all it will only be a collar or something simple like that to hide seems

Archived