Ā 

A question to ask: my first quest was from Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun to get her dwemer oil form some caveĀ  on the island of Solsthein. Since I do not have in plan to start a Dragonborn quest for a long time, is there a possibility to keep Storie quests in Skyrim in the future? The reason I ask that is because there are numerous quest's that I have to do in Skyrim first and also, I have to do a lot of quests so that I can advance to the point of getting to Solsteheim.

Ā 

This is not a request, rather a expressing my wish.

Ā 

Solstheim??

Ā 

The quest marker for the dwemer should point at a cave just outside of Whiterun.

Ā 

How did it ever get to Solstheim? It's a hard coded reference to that particular marker. Not something automatically generated.

Ā 

When I started the quest, there was no marker to go to Shimmermist. I went anyway, found ELLE, but the quest stage did not advance and now I don't know what to do. Using setstage does not work right, and clairvoyance doesn't point anywhere.

Ā 

Ā 

A question to ask: my first quest was from Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun to get her dwemer oil form some caveĀ  on the island of Solsthein. Since I do not have in plan to start a Dragonborn quest for a long time, is there a possibility to keep Storie quests in Skyrim in the future? The reason I ask that is because there are numerous quest's that I have to do in Skyrim first and also, I have to do a lot of quests so that I can advance to the point of getting to Solsteheim.

Ā 

This is not a request, rather a expressing my wish.

Ā 

Solstheim??

Ā 

The quest marker for the dwemer should point at a cave just outside of Whiterun.

Ā 

How did it ever get to Solstheim? It's a hard coded reference to that particular marker. Not something automatically generated.

Ā 

When I started the quest, there was no marker to go to Shimmermist. I went anyway, found ELLE, but the quest stage did not advance and now I don't know what to do. Using setstage does not work right, and clairvoyance doesn't point anywhere.

Ā 

Ā 

Who did you talk to to start the quest?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Who did you talk to to start the quest?

Ā 

I tried it with Adrienne at the forge 1st, no quest marker. I then tried it with Belethor. Same thing. I even uninstalled, waited a day, reinstalled again and tried again. ELLE is there in the cave, there is always a new dwemer oil there, but the quest does not advance. Both times there is no marker and the journal does not advance to the next stage. Even using the console. ELLE tells me about being incomplete but there is no quest marker to find her builder's notes.

Ā 

Also, is the DivineCheese quest complete? I've milked the two cows, and have gotten milked myself 100 times (I even cheated and changed the settings) but nothing new happens. There isn't any more talk of this mysterious patron.Ā 

Ā 

Skyrimll,

Ā 

Any reason you can think of why the milk farm milking cuirass wouldn't work on a Succubus Race character?

I got through the milking of Leonara's cows and it did the messages as though she was putting the milking harness on me, but then I didn't get the "Please let me out of this harness" dialogue. AND.... I still was wearing my regular clothes. The harness was not in my inventory.Ā 

Ā 

So I went and grabbed the one that's in the building nearby. I could SEE it on me and it worked! AND I got the "not until you produce 5 bottles of milk" dialogue.

Ā 

HOWEVER... it didn't require a key to remove it. In fact... I COULDN'T remove it. It showed as unequipped in inventory, but there it was... still on me. I could drop it on the ground though... so I did (after producing teh 5 bottles AND finishing the quest with Leonara.)Ā 

Ā 

I'm going to run back there with a Breton character and see if it does the same thing. I know this was working before I updated :) I just never tried it with a succubus race character before

Ā 

That's weird.

Ā 

If you got the "Please let me out of this harness" that means there was a harness keyword attached to you.

Ā 

Did your succubus race character wear a tail or wings? or was she in human form?

Ā 

It is possible the inventory and body items didn't attach to your character because of a conflict with slots but the script piece did (Devious Devices come in three pieces - one script, one for inventory and one for the body).

Ā 

Ā 

Hmmmmm.... come to think of it, I did the initial approach in Succubus form so I had the wings and tail. I did NOT get the "please let me out of this harness" dialogue until I went and took the one from the building. I still have the save from BEFORE I went to the farm so I'll try again but this time NOT in Succubus form and see if that works. If it DOES, then maybe you can make a note about not being in succubus form to do the quest. But I'm getting ahead of myself.... lemme try it out later this morning.

ok, went back with succubus, NOT in succubus form.

Ā 

When the time came for me to get the harness, I did not get the harness. Therefore I did not get the "please let me go from this harness" dialogue. I could not get a "your breasts ache from a rush of milk" message so I am concluding that SOMETHING isn't working with succubus race.Ā 

Ā 

NOW.... I noticed that the harness from the building ... I can put it on and THAT gives me access to the dialogues.

HOWEVER... it isn't getting treated like a devious device. I don't get the message when I put it on and I can not unequip it by normal means although I CAN drop it on the ground.

Ā 

NOW I'm wondering if this is an issue with devious devices and the succubus race. :)Ā 

SO... I'm going back in to try a chastity belt and some plugs and see if THOSE work. It's possible that the animations aren't working for succubus and might need to be copied into the race's folder? Ā I don't know. Everything seems fine for Ningheim and Lunari. I guess I'll give it a look.

Ā 

Succubus Issue SOLVED

It has nothing to do with Stories Devious. It's an issue with the Succubus Race and Devious Devices.

Ā 

Succubus Race uses Slot #60 for its "Horns" which is actually horns, tail and wings

Devious Devices uses Slot #60 as its default Hider slot (in DD's MCM is in the last section about "underneath"... right at the top of that panel)

Ā 

I changed DD's default Hider Slot to Slot #61, saved, quit, reloaded, and the Succubus Horns, Wings, and Tail started working correctly again and all of the Devious Devices showed up and worked as expected.

Ā 

So this is an issue for Succubus Race users with ANY of the Devious Devices stuff enabled.

Succubus Issue SOLVED

It has nothing to do with Stories Devious. It's an issue with the Succubus Race and Devious Devices.

Ā 

Succubus Race uses Slot #60 for its "Horns" which is actually horns, tail and wings

Devious Devices uses Slot #60 as its default Hider slot (in DD's MCM is in the last section about "underneath"... right at the top of that panel)

Ā 

I changed DD's default Hider Slot to Slot #61, saved, quit, reloaded, and the Succubus Horns, Wings, and Tail started working correctly again and all of the Devious Devices showed up and worked as expected.

Ā 

So this is an issue for Succubus Race users with ANY of the Devious Devices stuff enabled.

Good to know!

Ā 

I should add that to the SD FAQ since I am replacing all bondage items by variations on Devious Devices.

Ā 

Ā 

Are all the friendly Dremora Outcast I'm suddenly meeting everywhere from this mod?

Yes. They are from Hormones.

Ah. Then technically your answer should have been "no". ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Good point :)

Ā 

Too many mods to keep track of.

Here's a couple of things that I noticed while using this mod. I'm sure you've probably already caught the first one though.

Ā 

1. Initiating an animation with this mod's dialogue will always place the player in the female position. This includes when the player is male and talking to a female npc. Kind of amusing, actually.

Ā 

*Edit* Forgot to mention that the dialogue that starts the animation isn't flagged as a goodbye either.

Ā 

2. This is more just personal preference, but it didn't quite make sense to me at first why the dialogue options didn't show up. It was only after I ended up taking a look in TESVedit, that I realized that you actually placed /all/ of the non-devious stuff in the other file. To be honest, it's just a small thing, but it did confuse me, so it might help if you made it clear that you NEED both parts of this mod in order to see all of the content.

Ā 

Anyways, that's just my two cents. Hope it helps a bit!

just wondering if this mods only for female players cuz it only seem to play female sex scenes

Ā and i play a male toon so if so it does me no good to use this mod

Ā  i like the idea of the sexbot tho

Ā  but i dont use the addon to this mod can u still get the sexbot or do u have to have the addon to

Ā cuz i dont use devious devices mod it make my game glich out if i use it

just wondering if this mods only for female players cuz it only seem to play female sex scenes

Ā and i play a male toon so if so it does me no good to use this mod

Ā  i like the idea of the sexbot tho

Ā  but i dont use the addon to this mod can u still get the sexbot or do u have to have the addon to

Ā cuz i dont use devious devices mod it makea my game glich out if i use it

Ā 

Ā 

The mod's incomplete, and as it's expanded upon there will be sex scenes for male players.Ā  And IIRC, E.L.L.E. is listed under the regular mod, and not the Devious mod, so you should be fine there.

Ā 

That is correct. You don't need Devious Devices to use E.L.L.E,

Ā 

The female animations thing is a bug that will be fixed in the next release (I am finishing some dialogues on new content before releasing the next version, this weekend hopefully).

Is there some way of preventing this mod's "Hello" topic from showing up all over the place?

Ā 

I mean, of course, I can uninstall the mod. But the whole conversation feels very out of character, and I would prefer if I had some way of turning it off (like perhaps a condition which is controlled from MCM)?

Ā 

(Thank you!)

Is there some way of preventing this mod's "Hello" topic from showing up all over the place?

Ā 

I mean, of course, I can uninstall the mod. But the whole conversation feels very out of character, and I would prefer if I had some way of turning it off (like perhaps a condition which is controlled from MCM)?

Ā 

(Thank you!)

Ā 

Not at the moment.

Ā 

I can try to add a hidden switch through the console for people who don't want to see the dialogues, but an MCM menu is not at the top of my priorities right now.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(Thank you!)

Ā 

Not at the moment.

Ā 

I can try to add a hidden switch through the console for people who don't want to see the dialogues, but an MCM menu is not at the top of my priorities right now.

Ā 

Ā 

That would be great!

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(Thank you!)

Ā 

Not at the moment.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That would be great!

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ok.. That's part of the next version.Ā 

I will try to finish it tonight. I have three series of dialogues to add to the last two stories.

A new version (0.4) is out with these changes:

Ā 

SexLab Stories

Ā 

- Added way to disable Relationships dialogue by console

:: set _SLS_RelationshipsON to 0

Ā 

- Two new stories around breeding

:: The BroodMaiden, in a stone ring north of Morthal

:: The Children, in Cradle Stone Tower

Ā 

- Black Moon Ritual

:: Encounter with a warlock after an unfortunate ritual

:: Note and book about the ritual

:: A mysterious flyer and a remarkable living wonderĀ 

Ā 

- E.L.L.E SexBot

:: Replaced ZipSuit by Glass Bikini because of requirement for HDT (files for ZipSuit are in BSA if you still want it).

:: Fixed exits from dialogue menu

Ā 

SexLab Stories Devious

Ā 

- Milk Farm

:: Added option to ask anyone for a milking

:: Renamed scripts and fixed exits from dialogue menu

Ā