I think I looted a Human Heart off of an outcast Dremora and that would be on one of my level 1 characters. I think she was in a ruined fort near the twin towers bridge in Whiterun (forgot the name of the place). But also found one in the basement of Anise's Cabin in Whiterun, and there's one on a table in the first room of Illinalta's Deep. And Bristleshin Pass on a table in the room with the necromancer.

And Human Flesh is also in the game already too. Alftand Aminunculory (Winterhold), Dawnstar Sanctuary (The Pale), Aretino residence in Windhelm, Tolvald's Cave in the Rift and a few more places.

Fashion some bones from Horker Tusk? Or just use the mechanical parts existing for skeleton structure. 

Hey, I'm just tossing ideas out there. No idea how to implement this :)

Oh.... and isn't there an energy cube (Dwemer)? I seem to remember some kind of cube to activate stuff in a Dwemer ruin in Solstheim.

Human heart and flesh could be a start, although one would wonder why these can't be harvested from any enemy.

Maybe if I turned it into a special kind of treated human flesh, or magically imbued, and make it part of loot lists in some locations.

Or maybe you have to treat it with something as part of the quest..... sleeping tree sap? :)

Or EXPOSE it to a dwemer energy cube to reanimate it?

Need to take the parts to the Temple of Dibella to have htem blessed?

hmmmmm...

I figured out a recipe involving human flesh, a soulgem and a secret ingredient using a common sense crafting station. 

Her transformation is working so far. Only a few more background details and she will be ready to go.

I will be working on some bug fixes to the milk farm before I release the next version of both Stories mods.

I can't get it to progress in the milk farm quest (milk leonoras cows and bring bottles). Also the harness is invisible on the PC (not in worldspace) if i go grab it (i wasn't prompted to either because quest didn't update)

This was on a new game,are there known incompatibilities? Should i be getting an inventory item from milking the girls? Leonora seems to know if i've milked em and there is a dialogue but i did it 5 times and it didnt change.

I can't get it to progress in the milk farm quest (milk leonoras cows and bring bottles). Also the harness is invisible on the PC (not in worldspace) if i go grab it (i wasn't prompted to either because quest didn't update)

This was on a new game,are there known incompatibilities? Should i be getting an inventory item from milking the girls? Leonora seems to know if i've milked em and there is a dialogue but i did it 5 times and it didnt change.

Milking a cow should give you a bottle.

The harness may come up invisible when you are wearing it if you are using a custom race. 

I will have updated dialogues to help with quest progression in the next version (still testing them).

Milking a cow should give you a bottle.

The harness may come up invisible when you are wearing it if you are using a custom race. 

I will have updated dialogues to help with quest progression in the next version (still testing them).

yeah was using a default race for compatibility and the rest isn't working. I'm reinstalling skyrim and will try again, should be fine after that

thanks for confirming though. Might i recommend a small 'walkthrough' or 'what to expect/what to look at to see if its working'? Generally goes pretty far to stopping dumb questions like mine where theres nothing you can do about it.

I've been following this Mod recently and it looks really promising, but and I have a question (  I went through all the post and unless I missed it, it hasn't been addressed yet.)

I use a Classic Classes and Birth Signs mod, and I'm wondering how, if at all, it effects the Standing Stone fetish quests? (if you aren't familiar with that Mod, it allows you to start with a Standing Stone of your choice during character creation, but it also gives the option to use 3rd Era effects, so they differ from the vanilla Skyrim effects. If I read correctly, you have to 'activate a stone to gain the fetish, so I assume that when you start with a Stone,despite having the benefits listed under active and current effects, that the Mod isn't active in that respects?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this yet, or if you happen to know the answer, SkyrimII.

Thanks,

J

Just discovered this mod, skyrimll bro you are overworked methinks. Anyhow, some random questions/speculation:

Are there any plans to add DD integration? Maybe a plug that increases milk production, or gags for the cows. They don't need to "voice" their consent anyways. Zaz pack has that pistoning dildo one that you never get to see too....

Is the harness going to remain a separate body mesh/texture or will it be updated to be compatible with all meshes and textures? Need to see those real girls nips getting milked...

Definitely want some cow ears. I bet someone could retex one of the 5 billion cat ear mods to look like cow ears.

As for milking animations, I thought Chris was working on a milking machine for ZAP. Could ask him for ETA

oh and here's a pic of Val's new internship

AzoYWnI.jpg

Just discovered this mod, skyrimll bro you are overworked methinks. Anyhow, some random questions/speculation:

Are there any plans to add DD integration? Maybe a plug that increases milk production, or gags for the cows. They don't need to "voice" their consent anyways. Zaz pack has that pistoning dildo one that you never get to see too....

Is the harness going to remain a separate body mesh/texture or will it be updated to be compatible with all meshes and textures? Need to see those real girls nips getting milked...

Definitely want some cow ears. I bet someone could retex one of the 5 billion cat ear mods to look like cow ears.

As for milking animations, I thought Chris was working on a milking machine for ZAP. Could ask him for ETA

oh and here's a pic of Val's new internship

AzoYWnI.jpg

Chris plans for a milking machine were stopped by a severe hardware crash. He is currently without a decent computer for Skyrim.

I don't have plans for more integration with DD but that's a possibility later.

Unfortunately, that kind of armor just about requires to be attached to a body model.

You could ask someone skilled in Bodyslide and Blander to make one for your favorite body mod and replace the files in the mesh folders after extracting them from the BSA.

Nice picture by the way - she looks happy.

I will be releasing a new update this weekend I think. Still finalizing some tests.

No actual experience per se. But, to get the fetish you only need to activate the stone in the preliminary sense, you don't have to accept the sign. Hope that helps.

(edit to make a correction to spelling)

Thanks. I'm about to start a game using this Mod and I'll try it.

i'll post results as they become available.

No actual experience per se. But, to get the fetish you only need to activate the stone in the preliminary sense, you don't have to accept the sign. Hope that helps.

I don't remember how Vanilla stones work - I am using Requiem at the moment.

If they do give you a menu to ask if you want to accept the sign of the stone, you don't need to accept the menu. Touching the stone once is enough to get you the fetish.

The milk cows are unique races. Pretty sure it is intended, or at least it won't negatively affect your game so don't worry about it.

I probably forgot to remove the playable tag on that race. That will be fixed in the next version.

I don't remember how Vanilla stones work - I am using Requiem at the moment.

If they do give you a menu to ask if you want to accept the sign of the stone, you don't need to accept the menu. Touching the stone once is enough to get you the fetish.

Things worked how I expected at this point- although you start with a standing stone, regardless of the effects, this Mod does not automatically activate. Touch one of the standing Stones as you said, cancel accepting, and the Fetish Quest activates.  

Looking good so far- very cool- thanks for the Mod. 

Ihave the weirdest mod bug i get 2 mord race when i have this mod active and i tried uninstalling all the other mods but the ones that make this mod run still got 2 nord races in charector creation menu .

I had the same thing- both being Nord races. Does't seem to effect or hurt a thing.

Is there a finish state to the quest? After my reinstall i played and milked the cows a bit, then got the harness on PC for giving milk a couple times. Got the 5 bottles done and the harness off, but quest tracker still has the same two unfilled states.

Is there an end point or is it open ended? Seem to be at the same point as pinky on page 7 was. I think right at the start of the mod there was 1 condition to be satisfied but i went to the dialogue with Leonora and it could be bugged so that the two new conditions can't be filled if you skip the first condition via the dialog

Is there a finish state to the quest? After my reinstall i played and milked the cows a bit, then got the harness on PC for giving milk a couple times. Got the 5 bottles done and the harness off, but quest tracker still has the same two unfilled states.

Is there an end point or is it open ended? Seem to be at the same point as pinky on page 7 was. I think right at the start of the mod there was 1 condition to be satisfied but i went to the dialogue with Leonora and it could be bugged so that the two new conditions can't be filled if you skip the first condition via the dialog

Quests are not complete yet. Soon. :)

It's being worked on.

A new version is out with these updates:

SexLab Stories

- New story: E.L.L.E the Dwemer SexBot
:: Small quest to find her in a Dwemer cave (ask some vendors in Whiterun)
:: Needs to be recharged regularly (find out how by talking to her)
:: Can be upgraded by acquiring material to replace her body parts
:: Acknowledgements - Sexy Transparent Zipsuit by nakrulz, Dwemer Cyborg BBP by Edhildil, Animated Dwarven head gear by mahty

New story: Added cannibalism victims in Aela's dinner scene

- Fixed: Added a cap on received exposure from past activities (Fetish stones)

SexLab Stories Devious

- Milk Farm
:: Improved chance of milk bottle production
:: Fix 'milk produced' initialization to properly start milk production after sex when wearing a harness
:: Added - hair back to the cows
:: Added - cheese and milk to the table of Sheogorath
:: Updated dialogues - removed some ambiguities
:: Fixed - Removed playable tag from 'Cow' race

post-159469-0-44175200-1402687465_thumb.png

post-159469-0-65304100-1402687468_thumb.png

Hi

skyrimll,

I can not seem to get the mod to run. We loaded the Devious mod and only the DD part with the cows would run. No Stones would activate. No NPC hello's.

Uninstalled the Devious version and installed the SL Stories 03 and still no stone works. I do get A Hello with the NPC's but not much else in dialog options.

I do have Fus installed.

Went to the E.L.L.E site and no BOT. Did find , Falmer , bad bugs and one steam Bot but no E.L.L.E. what am i missing?

Its a poser for me chuckle chuckle.  Have spent most of today. working on haveing the mod up to try out but i am stuck for now.

thanks for any help you may think of,

sachs

All the DD parts for Stories are loaded and seem to work fine.. DownLoads used were done today so the should be the most recient ones you are listing.

Hi

skyrimll,

I can not seem to get the mod to run. We loaded the Devious mod and only the DD part with the cows would run. No Stones would activate. No NPC hello's.

Uninstalled the Devious version and installed the SL Stories 03 and still no stone works. I do get A Hello with the NPC's but not much else in dialog options.

I do have Fus installed.

Went to the E.L.L.E site and no BOT. Did find , Falmer , bad bugs and one steam Bot but no E.L.L.E. what am i missing?

Its a poser for me chuckle chuckle.  Have spent most of today. working on haveing the mod up to try out but i am stuck for now.

thanks for any help you may think of,

sachs

All the DD parts for Stories are loaded and seem to work fine.. DownLoads used were done today so the should be the most recient ones you are listing.

You need to install both mods.

Devious Stories only includes Devious Deviant content, which is the milk farm. The rest is in the other mod.