Hello!

Love the mod, however i am encountering issues.

I've found E.L.L.E., and upon speaking to her for the first time i am greeted by the following dialogue options (in no particular order)

1. "Ok Elle" which leads to "how are you feeling?" and her telling me she is "low on charge"

2. "Follow me, i need your help" (and then she recieves some more standard follower dialogue options however does not actually follow me)

3. "Kiss me." Screen fades, unfades. My PC and E.L.L.E. are making out, however i have no controls at this point, cannot stop animation either by SL hotkey nor by sexlab MCM animation cancel. Must reload previous save (didnt try console command to force control back to me, admittingly).

4. The belly button option. Which leads to nothing.

and 5. [Tweak Nipples], followed by either "*hiss whine* needs more lube" then nothing, or she responds "what do you desire" and then i recieve a CTD before anything begins.

I've used the "Set _SLS_relationshipson to 0" but was experiencing these issues before i used it as well so i presume its entirely unrelated. I've also re-downloaded and reinstalled the mod but that hasnt changed anything. Using most up to date versions of SL, ZAZ anim pack, Aroused and Devious Devices.

Can post load order upon request. (btw whats an easy way to copy and paste it?)

Side question, i have been unable to locate said naked hunters, any hints?

Glad you added the option to remove the Hello dialogue from all the NPC's

I can't seem to get it to work though. Is it "set_SLS_RelationshipsON 0" or "SLS_RelationshipsON 0"

It should be

set SLS  _RelationshipsON to 0

There's a space between set and SLS, and a "to" between RelationshipsON and 0

Hello!

Love the mod, however i am encountering issues.

I've found E.L.L.E., and upon speaking to her for the first time i am greeted by the following dialogue options (in no particular order)

1. "Ok Elle" which leads to "how are you feeling?" and her telling me she is "low on charge"

2. "Follow me, i need your help" (and then she recieves some more standard follower dialogue options however does not actually follow me)

3. "Kiss me." Screen fades, unfades. My PC and E.L.L.E. are making out, however i have no controls at this point, cannot stop animation either by SL hotkey nor by sexlab MCM animation cancel. Must reload previous save (didnt try console command to force control back to me, admittingly).

4. The belly button option. Which leads to nothing.

and 5. [Tweak Nipples], followed by either "*hiss whine* needs more lube" then nothing, or she responds "what do you desire" and then i recieve a CTD before anything begins.

I've used the "Set _SLS_relationshipson to 0" but was experiencing these issues before i used it as well so i presume its entirely unrelated. I've also re-downloaded and reinstalled the mod but that hasnt changed anything. Using most up to date versions of SL, ZAZ anim pack, Aroused and Devious Devices.

Can post load order upon request. (btw whats an easy way to copy and paste it?)

Side question, i have been unable to locate said naked hunters, any hints?

I think the Kiss me option is from another mod (PSQ Player Succubus Mod)

I am very interested in this mod, but at the milk farm I "milked" one of the cows and after the sex animation my character is frozen and nothing happens, no controls are available. If I was frozen and being outfitted with a milking harness i would understand, but after a considerable chunk of time i ended up having to reload an earlier save. Is this something with my system or has it been mentioned before. Just wondering.

Hi skyrimll great mod , in the milk farm devious stories, will it be possible in future updates to have it expanded so that while my character is a milk cow she can be rented out to other farms that req; a milk cow. Just a thought, if not no problem I still love this mod , great work.

I am very interested in this mod, but at the milk farm I "milked" one of the cows and after the sex animation my character is frozen and nothing happens, no controls are available. If I was frozen and being outfitted with a milking harness i would understand, but after a considerable chunk of time i ended up having to reload an earlier save. Is this something with my system or has it been mentioned before. Just wondering.

Try disabling the free camera in sexlab.

Hi skyrimll great mod , in the milk farm devious stories, will it be possible in future updates to have it expanded so that while my character is a milk cow she can be rented out to other farms that req; a milk cow. Just a thought, if not no problem I still love this mod , great work.

Something a bit like the thieves guild quest restore the guild to glory where you have to advertise milk, build up a customer base in a new area and then milk cows appear on the local farms would be quite cool.

Guest LoganX

Everything seems to be OK, but there is problem with MCM menu. I don't know if this mod come with MCM configurable menu but it would be nice to see it cause i'd like to disable messages when talking to NPC'c with "Hello". But the problem is that with this mod installed I don't have Devious Devices MCM menu shown. This menu just disappeard, but every mods working with Devious Devices work. When I disabled SLStories.esp and SLStoriesDevious.esp and run new game Deious Devices MCM appeard again. How to repair it?

I don't know about your MCM issue. Stories has no menu right now.

You can remove the Hello messages with a console command. Check the change history on the download page.

So maybe there are some mods conflicting with Yours? I have no CTD, just Devious Devices MCM menu doesn't exist.

Everything seems to be OK, but there is problem with MCM menu. I don't know if this mod come with MCM configurable menu but it would be nice to see it cause i'd like to disable messages when talking to NPC'c with "Hello". But the problem is that with this mod installed I don't have Devious Devices MCM menu shown. This menu just disappeard, but every mods working with Devious Devices work. When I disabled SLStories.esp and SLStoriesDevious.esp and run new game Deious Devices MCM appeard again. How to repair it?

You can remove the Hello messages with a console command. Check the change history on the download page.

So maybe there are some mods conflicting with Yours? I have no CTD, just Devious Devices MCM menu doesn't exist.

Have you tried typing setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 on the console to see if the MCM re-appears?

Guest LoganX

Have you tried typing setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 on the console to see if the MCM re-appears?

I've tried. No MCM re-appears.

I've tried. No MCM re-appears.

Strange, i've only had the devious devices mcm disappear when updating that mod and then usually making a save without the mod installed and using the save cleaner and then installing the mod fixes that.

Does the mcm appear on a new game with stories installed?

Guest LoganX

Okey, I reinstalled Devious Devices completely and after script cleaning I isntalled stories again, started new game and... it works now! Thank you all for responding. Great mod skyrimll!

New story coming soon..... The Pet.

Killing a conjurer will leave you with a decision to make about his personal sex slave, Pet.

Will you release her or take her as your own slave?

(Yeah.. I know.. Skyrim modding ADHD strikes again),

post-159469-0-60538800-1403746405_thumb.jpg

I can't seem to get it to work though. Is it "set_SLS_RelationshipsON 0" or "SLS_RelationshipsON 0"

It should be

Error: SLS is not a valid script. (Or something along those lines.)

Also what skin are you using for the cow girls? I am getting some pretty nasty seams. 

It should be

Error: SLS is not a valid script. (Or something along those lines.)

Also what skin are you using for the cow girls? I am getting some pretty nasty seams. 

set _SLS_RelationshipON to 0

There is an underscore before and after SLS.

I'm still trying to figure out issues with gaps around the neck, wrists and ankles.  Skyrim is a pain in the butt with these gaps.

Fantastic mod with many interesting stories! May I have the honor to translate it into Chinese and upload to the bbs 3DM? i will send link here...and introduce Chinese player to endorse here....if possible. May I? Thank you very much!

Fantastic mod with many interesting stories! May I have the honor to translate it into Chinese and upload to the bbs 3DM? i will send link here...and introduce Chinese player to endorse here....if possible. May I? Thank you very much!

Sure... I will add more stories soon, so you may want to wait a week or two.

thx very much...and i have some other questions..

E.L.L.E the SexBot (in Stories) - talk to some vendors in Whiterun--------------i have found nearly every businessmen in the Whiterun but nobody talked to me with the information of ELLE...how to active this script?

The Living Wonder - somewhere in Windhelm (find a flyer for a clue)-------------the same, i have been in the city for half an hour.......

Thanks again!

thx very much...and i have some other questions.. E.L.L.E the SexBot (in Stories) - talk to some vendors in Whiterun--------------i have found nearly every businessmen in the Whiterun but nobody talked to me with the information of ELLE...how to active this script? The Living Wonder - somewhere in Windhelm (find a flyer for a clue)-------------the same, i have been in the city for half an hour....... Thanks again!

In Whiterun, ask Belethor if there is 'anything he needs help with'.

In Windhelm, talk to Suzanna the Wicked about her favorite place for a drink (that's one of the random things she says to you.. there is no dialogue) or look on the floor in her bedroom (one of the rooms in Candleheart inn).

i'm sure i installed the mod right and i still can't understand how to begin the quest! i read your hints. can you just tell me exactly who to speak in whiterun?

In Windhelm, talk to Suzanna the Wicked about her favorite place for a drink (that's one of the random things she says to you.. there is no dialogue) or look on the floor in her bedroom (one of the rooms in Candleheart inn).……this is another quest.

thx very much...and i have some other questions.. E.L.L.E the SexBot (in Stories) - talk to some vendors in Whiterun--------------i have found nearly every businessmen in the Whiterun but nobody talked to me with the information of ELLE...how to active this script? The Living Wonder - somewhere in Windhelm (find a flyer for a clue)-------------the same, i have been in the city for half an hour....... Thanks again!

In Windhelm, talk to Suzanna the Wicked about her favorite place for a drink (that's one of the random things she says to you.. there is no dialogue) or look on the floor in her bedroom (one of the rooms in Candleheart inn).

sorry but when i tried to pass the sexbot mission i found i cant get any part....for there is no guide or arrow on the map....i tried to get them by code,however, the ELLE didnt recognize these things...perhaps these parts are connected with  the script switch? 

i cant find them...please show me the part-hidden places,thx!!!!

sorry but when i tried to pass the sexbot mission i found i cant get any part....for there is no guide or arrow on the map....i tried to get them by code,however, the ELLE didnt recognize these things...perhaps these parts are connected with  the script switch? 

i cant find them...please show me the part-hidden places,thx!!!!

You have to make them using a tanning rack (there is a new recipe when you open the tanning rack menu).

I will add hints about the recipe later.