I just sent out another update, hopefully with all the missing scripts this time.

I also fixed a couple of issues with some dialogues.

Thanks for your patience.

So stories is on 4b and Devious is on 4a? 

Not a criticism, just making sure :)

I just sent out another update, hopefully with all the missing scripts this time.

I also fixed a couple of issues with some dialogues.

Thanks for your patience.

So stories is on 4b and Devious is on 4a? 

Not a criticism, just making sure :)

Yes... that's correct.

I  can talk  to the inkeeper and he says it will be 100 gold, but when I offer to pay he says are you joking come back when you have more money.  I have 2k gold, so I am not sure what is going on.

i got the same problem, i tried new game.

same here

Version 0.4c is up. 

I thought I fully tested the dialogues for the Wonder but obviously, I missed the innkeeper. He was checking if HE had 100 gold instead of you :)

I just tested the sequence and it is working now.

You need to have the flyer in your inventory when you talk to either NPC (the innkeeper or the 'wonder').

If you are brave enough to spend time with the wonder, you will be eventually rewarded. It may take a few attempts though.

Regarding E.L.L.E's belly button, at this time, it only works if you have Puppet Master with the patch I have in the download page of Hormones. Eventually, the belly button will be used to configure her further.

Stone Ring north or Morthal.... is it complete?

I get teh "it's up to the children" thing and that's it. No indication of what I need to do. I've been collecting Chaurus eggs hoping I just needed to have them and she'd progress farther, but I now have over 100 and the dialogue still ends at "...it's up to the children" so.... I gotta ask... is this one complete or am I missing something?

Stone Ring north or Morthal.... is it complete?

I get teh "it's up to the children" thing and that's it. No indication of what I need to do. I've been collecting Chaurus eggs hoping I just needed to have them and she'd progress farther, but I now have over 100 and the dialogue still ends at "...it's up to the children" so.... I gotta ask... is this one complete or am I missing something?

Check a few posts back. I replied to this question more on details (typing on my phone).

dang..... so I have to install Estrus Chaurus to see this one work? hmmmm..... I'll have a look

Only if you want to experience chaurus pregnancy.

This story only gives you a chance to become willingly impregnated if you have EC installed. It would be overkill to replicate the whole pregnancy cycle.

This is where I am taking SexLab Stories as a whole by the way - setting the stage for some sexy stories that can be extended if you have other SexLab mods installed. 

I am also thinking about making references to other mods, even if you don't have them. For example, some book could mention a grumpy pervert mage called Angrim, or a hidden shop called Captured Dreams.

dang..... so I have to install Estrus Chaurus to see this one work? hmmmm..... I'll have a look

This story only gives you a chance to become willingly impregnated if you have EC installed. It would be overkill to replicate the whole pregnancy cycle.

This is where I am taking SexLab Stories as a whole by the way - setting the stage for some sexy stories that can be extended if you have other SexLab mods installed. 

I am also thinking about making references to other mods, even if you don't have them. For example, some book could mention a grumpy pervert mage called Angrim, or a hidden shop called Captured Dreams.

or a chance of getting hit by one of the curses from hormones when you make more than the deadra one?

Other than that, I also went to the cradle stone tower, interesting incest there, nice touch with the dead hagraven at the top.  Will that progress further as well since the ladies only give the response of either talk to the "father" or "the ravens wont like it". And the father options only lead to you saying disgusting.

or a chance of getting hit by one of the curses from hormones when you make more than the deadra one?

Other than that, I also went to the cradle stone tower, interesting incest there, nice touch with the dead hagraven at the top.  Will that progress further as well since the ladies only give the response of either talk to the "father" or "the ravens wont like it". And the father options only lead to you saying disgusting.

Yes... I try to roll out each story as a standalone scene, with room for improvements later (so you can revisit the characters). 

I don't have the stamina to work on a full story in depth with each release. This mod is more of a fun hobby on the side to give me a breather from the heavier work of SD+ and Hormones (not mentioning my other neglected mods).

Edit: If you have any idea to improve on the stories, send me a note or bring them up in the forum. I am open to any suggestion (one of the reasons I didn't make these stories more in-depth is also because I haven't figured out yet where I want to take them).

Anybody care to come up with a bit of a walkthru?  I'm either stupid or impatient, because I can't find any of the locations, even with the dang map.  I mean, I found Elle at shimmermist, but that's it, I can't find anything else.

i second that!!

I'm running 4c, and it looks like the texture for the glass bikini is still missing.

Thanks for the report.

I just added it back in version 0.4d.

Sooner or later we will end up with a version that has all the files in the right places :)

OK at the Morthal stones, the Chaurus can screw me all they want I think. I just turn on Random Sex. The problem is I think Estrus Chaurus impregnation happens from a spit or bite triggering the tentacle scene.

No... you have a chance at impregnation from Chaurus sex as well (it did for me, but it could be from sex initiated by EC, not from other mods).

I had some of the babies spit at my NPC for no reason, so that's also a possibility.

If it is too hard to trigger impregnation, I will try to add a spell to force spit at the player in a future version (I did that with SD+ and it worked well).

I added 100 divine milk to my inventory to give to leonora and the quest log still shows 'milk leonora's cows' and 'bring breast milk to leonora'.

Is this meant to be an open-ended quest that never ends, because in 0.2, 0.3 and now 0.4 this has happened when i play the farm quest(the other time i played properly ofc).

I added 100 divine milk to my inventory to give to leonora and the quest log still shows 'milk leonora's cows' and 'bring breast milk to leonora'.

Is this meant to be an open-ended quest that never ends, because in 0.2, 0.3 and now 0.4 this has happened when i play the farm quest(the other time i played properly ofc).

I hope you used the console for that, or your PC must be very sore by now.

It is an open ended quest right now. I have plans for a more complete quest with a tour of Skyrim to search for the best samples of milk from each race.

I only have two "bugs" so far. The first one is when I take the flyer to the innkeeper dude he keeps saying I don't have the hundred gold when I have well over that amount (it is in the tens of thousands). The second one, I don't know if this is a bug or my blindness, but when E.L.L.E. says that some of her creator's notes might be lying around, I can't find anything in that room that even looks remotely like a note.