this might be a long shot but after testing by enabling and disabling various mods I've given up finding a solution to my issue... but whenever a sex session from this mod ends either via the "hello" dialogue or via the milk farmer or cows, the PC just stands in place not being able to access inventory or move. I can draw weapons but that is it. I noticed that whenever an animation starts the weather changes... all other sl mods i have installed work fine and are not experiencing this issue. Any ideas what it could be?

Try disabling Free Camera in SexLab. It is a known issue.

A question to ask: my first quest was from Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun to get her dwemer oil form some cave  on the island of Solsthein. Since I do not have in plan to start a Dragonborn quest for a long time, is there a possibility to keep Storie quests in Skyrim in the future? The reason I ask that is because there are numerous quest's that I have to do in Skyrim first and also, I have to do a lot of quests so that I can advance to the point of getting to Solsteheim.

This is not a request, rather a expressing my wish.

A question to ask: my first quest was from Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun to get her dwemer oil form some cave  on the island of Solsthein. Since I do not have in plan to start a Dragonborn quest for a long time, is there a possibility to keep Storie quests in Skyrim in the future? The reason I ask that is because there are numerous quest's that I have to do in Skyrim first and also, I have to do a lot of quests so that I can advance to the point of getting to Solsteheim.

This is not a request, rather a expressing my wish.

Solstheim??

The quest marker for the dwemer should point at a cave just outside of Whiterun.

How did it ever get to Solstheim? It's a hard coded reference to that particular marker. Not something automatically generated.

I will post you a picture in a sec. Wait a minute, please.

Ahhh, stupid, stupid stupid me. :@ The quest couldn't find (mark) the location on the map, so I autonomously concluded that it is on Solhstein island. Please, accept my apologies. I'm very embarrassed now. :blush:

I woke up about 30 minutes, ago. Made myself a coffee and immediately started to surf this forum and left to play the Skyrim while my brain is still trying to adopt to reality. You see how much I'm addicted to play the Skyrim?! :-/

I will post you a picture in a sec. Wait a minute, please.

Ahhh, stupid, stupid stupid me. :@ The quest couldn't find (mark) the location on the map, so I autonomously concluded that it is on Solhstein island. Please, accept my apologies. I'm very embarrassed now. :blush:

I woke up about 30 minutes, ago. Made myself a coffee and immediately started to surf this forum and left to play the Skyrim while my brain is still trying to adopt to reality. You see how much I'm addicted to play the Skyrim?! :-/

No problem.

Some people reported the same issue with the map marker.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to add a marker that the quest journal will recognize.

OK, I been searching the cave twice, found only 2 dwemer oils. The game didn't recognized it and when I returned to A. Avenicci, I still got quest uncompleted. Also, I found ELLE there. Asked me to find the parts for her. I asked her to follow me. Is that OK?

It is ok... the quest is still incomplete at this stage, It is more of an excuse to let you discover ELLE.

Great mod

[

spoiler

]

I found the new items in Reachcliff Cave but they are just a group of bracelets and things and a blue head floating not connected I think something is invisible that should connect them.

[/

spoiler

]

I think we should be able to tell ELLE to stay somewhere (no longer a follower) not go back where you find her

I just drop to say how much I'm thrilled with the idea of recharging ELLE. Came with her in Riften and then a got a message: "Elle needs to be recharged." So I approach to her scrolling through the dialogue lines looking for "recharging". When couldn't find it, a just pressed line with nipples and the started to fuck her and she was recharged. LOOOOOOOOOOL. this is a great one, Love it. had a good long laugh.

At this is sexy ELLE after receiving 13 body parts. MY, my, my. LOL. She looks like a bride of Frankenstein. LOL. Still saying that she's uncompleted.

post-179217-0-55728700-1402906977_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-85993600-1402906994_thumb.jpg

OK, I been searching the cave twice, found only 2 dwemer oils. The game didn't recognized it and when I returned to A. Avenicci, I still got quest uncompleted. Also, I found ELLE there. Asked me to find the parts for her. I asked her to follow me. Is that OK?

Yeah i was wondering around wondering what to do with her and then i got a smithing perk so i made some new armor and when i went to the tanning rack to sexify it i saw a option that made everything make a bit more sense :)

When should the flick belly option do something? since at the moment she asks me what i want her to change but then just goes back to regular dialogue and nothing appears to happen

I just drop to say how much I'm thrilled with the idea of recharging ELLE. Came with her in Riften and then a got a message: "Elle needs to be recharged." So I approach to her scrolling through the dialogue lines looking for "recharging". When couldn't find it, a just pressed line with nipples and the started to fuck her and she was recharged. LOOOOOOOOOOL. this is a great one, Love it. had a good long laugh.

At this is sexy ELLE after receiving 13 body parts. MY, my, my. LOL. She looks like a bride of Frankenstein. LOL. Still saying that she's uncompleted.

attachicon.gifScreenShot44.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot45.jpg

I don't know what's wrong yet.

According to the script, the quest should say she is complete after 5 body parts.

I am still looking into that.

Regarding E.L.L.E's "shape".

I use an HDT 1.3 body, customized in BodySlide. ELLE's body didn't match once she was in her sexbot body because the sexbot body is using a different body shape than my default.

SO..... and this was easier than I thought...

I used Wardrobe Manager to give her a new zipsuit that was made for the HDT body and was BodySlide ready. Then I removed the 3 copies of the sexbot body from her inventory. So now she LOOKS like the author intended, but she's the shape I use. AND.... in her new zipsuit, she can get pregnant! :) 

MUAHAHahahahahahha (rubs hands together gleefully.....)

I also found out that she can be a Milk Maid (Long Life Milk Mod.... no longer being developed but works fine and it's fun. I WISH someone would pick it up and continue its development)

I am really looking forward to the development of SL Stories. You're putting a lot of thought into it and apparently a lot of time and it is greatly appreciated. 

Well, not sure what was supposed to happen with Eola/Taste of Death quest.  I tried both with my existing character and even started a brand new game and went through the entire quest, but nothing happened.  About the only thing unusual was a female moaning sound when I went into the cave with Verulus in tow.  Other than that, nothing happened.

attachicon.gifScreenShot44.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot45.jpg

I don't know what's wrong yet.

According to the script, the quest should say she is complete after 5 body parts.

I am still looking into that.

Is the quest also expecting an elapsed time since i was consoling in the ingredients for the parts (yes i'm bad i know) and i've fed her way more than five :)

edit: also is there any chance ya could tone down her destruction ability since she's 1 shotting pretty much everything at lvl 39 and has these skills.

2014_06_17_00001.jpg

ELLE in chastity wear

Am i gonna run her out of batteries keeping her in this stuff?

2014_06_17_00004.jpg

2014_06_17_00002.jpg

2014_06_17_00003.jpg

Well, not sure what was supposed to happen with Eola/Taste of Death quest.  I tried both with my existing character and even started a brand new game and went through the entire quest, but nothing happened.  About the only thing unusual was a female moaning sound when I went into the cave with Verulus in tow.  Other than that, nothing happened.

The moaning sound is a good sign something is happening - check Zaz settings and turn off Gag sounds if that bothers you.

Look around the dining room where you have to bring Verulus.

Do you see anything special by the walls? on the dining table itself?

If you don't you may have to finish Verulus first. I haven't fully tested the integration of the new elements with the scene.

Changes to that quest are mostly cosmetic so far.

Skyrimll,

Any reason you can think of why the milk farm milking cuirass wouldn't work on a Succubus Race character?

I got through the milking of Leonara's cows and it did the messages as though she was putting the milking harness on me, but then I didn't get the "Please let me out of this harness" dialogue. AND.... I still was wearing my regular clothes. The harness was not in my inventory. 

So I went and grabbed the one that's in the building nearby. I could SEE it on me and it worked! AND I got the "not until you produce 5 bottles of milk" dialogue.

HOWEVER... it didn't require a key to remove it. In fact... I COULDN'T remove it. It showed as unequipped in inventory, but there it was... still on me. I could drop it on the ground though... so I did (after producing teh 5 bottles AND finishing the quest with Leonara.) 

I'm going to run back there with a Breton character and see if it does the same thing. I know this was working before I updated :) I just never tried it with a succubus race character before

Skyrimll,

Any reason you can think of why the milk farm milking cuirass wouldn't work on a Succubus Race character?

I got through the milking of Leonara's cows and it did the messages as though she was putting the milking harness on me, but then I didn't get the "Please let me out of this harness" dialogue. AND.... I still was wearing my regular clothes. The harness was not in my inventory. 

So I went and grabbed the one that's in the building nearby. I could SEE it on me and it worked! AND I got the "not until you produce 5 bottles of milk" dialogue.

HOWEVER... it didn't require a key to remove it. In fact... I COULDN'T remove it. It showed as unequipped in inventory, but there it was... still on me. I could drop it on the ground though... so I did (after producing teh 5 bottles AND finishing the quest with Leonara.) 

I'm going to run back there with a Breton character and see if it does the same thing. I know this was working before I updated :) I just never tried it with a succubus race character before

That's weird.

If you got the "Please let me out of this harness" that means there was a harness keyword attached to you.

Did your succubus race character wear a tail or wings? or was she in human form?

It is possible the inventory and body items didn't attach to your character because of a conflict with slots but the script piece did (Devious Devices come in three pieces - one script, one for inventory and one for the body).