E.L.L.E is a floating head in my game tried new game still same and cant start her quest ither to find out how to charge her.

Try downloading again.

I missed packaging the textures for the bot. The new version includes them.

I looked at the textures of the cows and they look fine. Not sure what is causing the weird skin (Kajit skin on a Nord based race?).

the quest very special cheese has a bug i guess ..i cant advance in it at all even though i milked the two and brought the milk to leonara ...do i need to do it more than once (to each one ) ?

also is there some requirement for ELLE story to trigger (iam lvl 4) because i talked to every merchant in whiterun but no additional dialogue appeared ?

skyrimII,

Both files reinstalled.

I ended up with just a head and no bot but installed your last file and it works!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the help.

If i release E.L.L.E does she go back to the cave? I have her waiting in my home now while i try out the rest of your mod.

You have no idea how greatfull I am, especialy in the quickness of your reply.

Thank you again,

sachs

the quest very special cheese has a bug i guess ..i cant advance in it at all even though i milked the two and brought the milk to leonara ...do i need to do it more than once (to each one ) ?

also is there some requirement for ELLE story to trigger (iam lvl 4) because i talked to every merchant in whiterun but no additional dialogue appeared ?

That quest is open ended right now. It doesn't advance.

You can enable two objectives and that's it.

I still have to write the main quest - going on a quest to find a sample of the best milk around Skyrim and maybe even help expand the farm's activities.

skyrimII,

Both files reinstalled.

I ended up with just a head and no bot but installed your last file and it works!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the help.

If i release E.L.L.E does she go back to the cave? I have her waiting in my home now while i try out the rest of your mod.

You have no idea how greatfull I am, especialy in the quickness of your reply.

Thank you again,

sachs

I suppose she will go back to where she started, in the cave.

I still have to add some background details about her - dialogues and a book somewhere.

There's a recipe to prepare body parts. It is in your cookbook by default. I would like to link it to a book so you would have to learn it first.

You can prepare the first body part for her with ingredients already scattered around the cave where you find her.

I still have to write the main quest - going on a quest to find a sample of the best milk around Skyrim and maybe even help expand the farm's activities.

thanks for your fast answer  :) .but what about the 2nd question ?

Sorry... I missed the second question.

Ask Belethor or Arcadia, you should see some additional dialogue (something like, 'is there anything I can do...').

Ask Belethor or Arcadia, you should see some additional dialogue (something like, 'is there anything I can do...').

there no additional dialogue appeared .iam using SLStoriesDevious03.7z download 

I've gone and got ELLE and have her as a follower and she's told me she's incomplete and the tweak function works but the dwarven oil quest hasn't completed, i have a dwarven oil from shimmer mist in inventory but hasn't ticked/advanced in journal and talking to the NPC that sent me hasn't shown any complete dialogue, is there a way to give it a nudge?

I've gone and got ELLE and have her as a follower and she's told me she's incomplete and the tweak function works but the dwarven oil quest hasn't completed, i have a dwarven oil from shimmer mist in inventory but hasn't ticked/advanced in journal and talking to the NPC that sent me hasn't shown any complete dialogue, is there a way to give it a nudge?

Same problem here aswell.

Like the Milk Farm, this is only the beginning of the quest. It is not complete yet.

The dialogue in Whiterun is there mostly to put the cave on your map and give you a chance to find her.

I will try to wrap up both quests in the next update or so.

there no additional dialogue appeared .iam using SLStoriesDevious03.7z download 

That's why.

You need to install the other part of the mod.

Stories Devious mostly has the milk farm story.

skyrimII,

Found the bits and made up the parts for her. She looks great for a bot. In some kind of Plastic body suit. the head is a bit off in color and one eye looks like it could send a beam of light that would rival Super Man's. chuckle chuckle but so far the mod works even the stones give me an indication on what i have done.

The animations will freeze if you have either First Person cam mod or the 1st per cam in SL enabled.

thank you again for your work and help,

sachs

skyrimII,

Found the bits and made up the parts for her. She looks great for a bot. In some kind of Plastic body suit. the head is a bit off in color and one eye looks like it could send a beam of light that would rival Super Man's. chuckle chuckle but so far the mod works even the stones give me an indication on what i have done.

The animations will freeze if you have either First Person cam mod or the 1st per cam in SL enabled.

thank you again for your work and help,

sachs

That's a SexLab bug. 

Disable the Free Camera option in SexLab to fix it.

I found E.L.L.E and the bits laying around, but do not have any recipe to make her parts.   I have looked into all the crafting items and do not see any.   Any help on what to use to make them or a name of the parts to look them up in the console?   Love the mod btw, have been using it since the start and find it very fun.

Like the Milk Farm, this is only the beginning of the quest. It is not complete yet.

The dialogue in Whiterun is there mostly to put the cave on your map and give you a chance to find her.

I couldn't select the quest in the journal to get the marker (or show location) so i googled shimmermist, when i spoke to the npc and got the quest it just gave me the journal entry.

Should i have had a marker?

I couldn't select the quest in the journal to get the marker (or show location) so i googled shimmermist, when i spoke to the npc and got the quest it just gave me the journal entry.

Should i have had a marker?

Yes... you should have received a map marker as well.

Which NPC did you talk to?

I found E.L.L.E and the bits laying around, but do not have any recipe to make her parts.   I have looked into all the crafting items and do not see any.   Any help on what to use to make them or a name of the parts to look them up in the console?   Love the mod btw, have been using it since the start and find it very fun.

The recipe should be for Tanning Racks (I think I said Cooking somewhere else. That was my original intend but I switch to Tanning).

You need the first file, and also use the Devious one if you have DDi and Assets. I would recommend having DD since the devious story is the one that actually comes with the milk farm and the main stories file doesn't have too much content yet.

Wooow! What a great mod. I will download it right away just when been told in short:  what is the difference between two downlands?

Stories - includes the main features

Stories Devious - includes only stories that rely on Devious Devices (currently, the Milk Farm).

They mods are independent so far and can be installed separately.

In the next version, I will make Stories the required core module and Devious Stories will be optional.

So are the creator's notes in the game now? I didn't find them and figured maybe it just wasn't implemented yet. 

I figured out adding body parts. She appears complete, still had the eye piece, but after giving her 10 body parts she still says she's incomplete. Is that OK for now or is there more I'm missing?

So are the creator's notes in the game now? I didn't find them and figured maybe it just wasn't implemented yet. 

I figured out adding body parts. She appears complete, still had the eye piece, but after giving her 10 body parts she still says she's incomplete. Is that OK for now or is there more I'm missing?

She should be complete after 5 body parts.

I will check the code for the final dialogue. It is possible I forgot to add it.