I turned down the call slave arousal setting to 10 as i wanted to see it work (which it does) but i've noticed that when the slaves by the shrine are used the NPC's never move away/return to sandbox AI after the sex happens.

Has anyone else had that?

Their sandbox is basically to stand there and do nothing so when they get moved, they just stand there doing nothing in the new location.

Sorry guess i wasn't very clear, by NPC i mean the male NPCs that are using the slaves so I've now got 5 whiterun guards that won't leave that platform area for example when they should be patrolling and if my PC or follower has sex with them they do return to there patrol AI

Also unrelated but do you/anyone know if the slaves added in are unique or not?

I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how the enforcer script works, because if we could get DD + enforcer working together, that'd be pretty much perfect.

I wrote that so yes, I know how it works. What are you wanting to see done?

Well, similar to how DD - For the Masses disburses random DD gear to NPC's, is it possible to either set slaverun enforcer so that it doesn't strip female npcs entirely, or that it rather equips all female npcs with selectable DD gear?

What's wrong? I downloaded all the files that was needed, but when i put slaverun.esp ON, my game is crashing when im trying to load my saves. Im trying to disable slaverun.esp but don't touch ither esp - works fine. So the problem is in slaverun.esp - but i can't understand what's wrong with it? I tried to disable all my mods exept slaverun.esp - but still have a crash.

What's wrong? I downloaded all the files that was needed, but when i put slaverun.esp ON, my game is crashing when im trying to load my saves. Im trying to disable slaverun.esp but don't touch ither esp - works fine. So the problem is in slaverun.esp - but i can't understand what's wrong with it? I tried to disable all my mods exept slaverun.esp - but still have a crash.

Have you tried loading a save from outside whiterun, or starting a new game?

Try starting a new game, make a test character, then type in coc whiterun

Have you tried loading a save from outside whiterun, or starting a new game?

Try starting a new game, make a test character, then type in coc whiterun

Yes, i did. And all the ways - it's crashes after loading.

I turned down the call slave arousal setting to 10 as i wanted to see it work (which it does) but i've noticed that when the slaves by the shrine are used the NPC's never move away/return to sandbox AI after the sex happens.

Has anyone else had that?

Their sandbox is basically to stand there and do nothing so when they get moved, they just stand there doing nothing in the new location.

Sorry guess i wasn't very clear, by NPC i mean the male NPCs that are using the slaves so I've now got 5 whiterun guards that won't leave that platform area for example when they should be patrolling and if my PC or follower has sex with them they do return to there patrol AI

Also unrelated but do you/anyone know if the slaves added in are unique or not?

Actually that sounds like a bug being reported in the Sexlab Framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/?p=898161

I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how the enforcer script works, because if we could get DD + enforcer working together, that'd be pretty much perfect.

Well, similar to how DD - For the Masses disburses random DD gear to NPC's, is it possible to either set slaverun enforcer so that it doesn't strip female npcs entirely, or that it rather equips all female npcs with selectable DD gear?

The enforcer mod give "stripped" females a new outfit that consists of only a pair of shoes, if that outfit were modified to contain DD items then they would surely be equipped. You could test that easily by modifying the outfit I use in the CK.

A crash on load means you did not install one of the Prerequisite mods. Review the prerequisites and remember that those mods may have prerequisites of their own that also have to be met.

Another possibility is a memory problem with the game which has a defective memory handling system.

Try stabilizing the game using the information here

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Once stabilized, then enable the mod and see if that doesn't fix things.

A crash on load means you did not install one of the Prerequisite mods. Review the prerequisites and remember that those mods may have prerequisites of their own that also have to be met.

Another possibility is a memory problem with the game which has a defective memory handling system.

Try stabilizing the game using the information here

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Once stabilized, then enable the mod and see if that doesn't fix things.

You was right, problem was that i haven't devious device mod. Thanks.

The enforcer mod give "stripped" females a new outfit that consists of only a pair of shoes, if that outfit were modified to contain DD items then they would surely be equipped. You could test that easily by modifying the outfit I use in the CK.

Sorry to bother, but what exactly should I be editing to change the outfit? I've been digging around in CK for a bit and don't have any real idea where to start looking.

Sorry to bother, but what exactly should I be editing to change the outfit? I've been digging around in CK for a bit and don't have any real idea where to start looking.

Open the CK and select the slaverunenforcer mod and set it as the active file but also select the ESM file for the DD mod as well.

To find everything I added to the mod enter "slave" into the the filter field and select the "*All" item on the tree. You should see something like this:

post-76788-0-41620200-1408652535_thumb.png

The item you want to modify will be the Outfit item (hard to miss since there are only 3 items).

Double-click on it to open the outfit screen:

post-76788-0-86356500-1408652623_thumb.png

Leaving that window open , clear the filter field or enter the prefix used for the DD items, navigate to the ones you want to add and then just drag and drop them onto the outfit window. Save the mod and then try it in the game.

So, I'm getting a CTD in Whiterun, but not right away.  I can enter, I get accosted by the guard, and sometimes can make it into the center of town before the CTD.  I have all the prereqs, updated today, so I'm not sure what's causing it.  And sometimes, it's as soon as I enter.  I turned on the lite mode, just to see, and it made no difference.  Something else that might or might not be related, when my character is stopped by the guard and mouths off to him, he says 'get her boys' and nothing happens.  I know in a previous version, my character was enslaved, but nothing happens now.  Have there been other verified conflicts discovered recently?

Open the CK and select the slaverunenforcer mod and set it as the active file but also select the ESM file for the DD mod as well.

To find everything I added to the mod enter "slave" into the the filter field and select the "*All" item on the tree. You should see something like this:

attachicon.gifCK1.png

The item you want to modify will be the Outfit item (hard to miss since there are only 3 items).

attachicon.gifCK2.png

Leaving that window open , clear the filter field or enter the prefix used for the DD items, navigate to the ones you want to add and then just drag and drop them onto the outfit window. Save the mod and then try it in the game.

So, I've been screwing around with the outfits now - thank you ever so much for the help. But a few more problems have popped up - how do you call assets from DDx? Trying to place anything from DDx into the outfit just cause a CTD whenever the outfit gets loaded. DDassets works just fine though.

On top of that, more noob questions from me: Would you happen to know how to get the scripts (i.e. armbinder, gag) working in the outfit as well?

Edit: The ddx custom harnesses seem to work just fine somehow. It's just the colored harnesses. Man, the more I try to figure this out, the more confused I get.

attachicon.gifCK1.png

attachicon.gifCK2.png

So, I've been screwing around with the outfits now - thank you ever so much for the help. But a few more problems have popped up - how do you call assets from DDx? Trying to place anything from DDx into the outfit just cause a CTD whenever the outfit gets loaded. DDassets works just fine though.

On top of that, more noob questions from me: Would you happen to know how to get the scripts (i.e. armbinder, gag) working in the outfit as well?

Edit: The ddx custom harnesses seem to work just fine somehow. It's just the colored harnesses. Man, the more I try to figure this out, the more confused I get.

Is DDX an ESM master file? If not, you can't reliably add any content from it because the CK will remove it without letting you know it's done that.

I have no idea on how to get the scripts working, you should ask the author of those mods about that.

Waxen, do you plan to publish enforcer as a separate mod?

No, I intend to use it as an exercise in creating a new mod that allows setting of various rules on a hold, city and village basis. There's a few things I want to try with the enforcer yet and then I will start working on the new mod in earnest.

do I need to have a new game when I install this?

I just test installed it to a Level 59 player who has completed everything except the Civil War (is past the siege of Whiterun, on the Imperial side so Balgruff is still Yarl there) and it worked just fine.

Some people however have had problems installing it to an existing game because sometime mods just clash so your mileage may vary.

What I recommend is that you do not destroy your saves before you install it, you may want to go back to them. Play your way through the enslavement once and decide if you can play on with the 5000 gold/week requirement at the end.

hey guys, don't know if someone can help me with this or if it's already solved, but I couldn't find anything.

The dialogues are just skipping in an insane speed, I'm not able to read that fast, I really don't think anyone is able to do so.. is there any way

to fix this bug for me? I'm using every mod mentioned as recommended.

Sounds like you don't have Fuz Ro D'Oh - Silent Voice installed.

woah thank you, it wasn't activated, my bad!

Hello everyone, i started this mod a day ago and when i am being given to the jarl, they make me enter in the prison with the falmer and i'm stuck there, the falmer doesn't do anything :( anyone had the bug before ?

Just ran into this little problem on my first time playing through Slaverun. Couldn't get the falmer to do his thing despite making positively sure I've had Creature Animations fully installed, activated and functional. However, I did a little testing and this time around the falmer is actually doing a banging good job. I don't know what fixed it, either it was loading back to the autosave entering the prison, leaving, and re-entering; or it could have been because I disabled Aroused Creatures from my load order (Animal Mansion mentioned certain issues with this, so I thought of turning it off).

Feedback on the mod:

I like what you've done to Whiterun! The women-are-to-be-always-nude rule is a nice touch and definitely makes it easier to ignore Nazeem's condescending words while walking down the market. The problem I've had within Slaverun are follow pathings. My two followers often get stuck and I lose them along the way, notably the by the wolf pit in the Wind District and right outside the doors to Dragonsreach (they happened to circle around and enter through the dungeon door instead, hmm...).

I'd also like to see a Slaverun-provided method of making money to pay off Zaid, without the need of other mods. 300 and 1k gold is hard money, and I resorted to using player.additem to get through it because whoring myself at The Bannered Mare for poultry sums would take longer than I'd like. I wish the citizens of Whiterun would leave big bags of gold in their homes to make things easier for me :(