When will skeletons get their boners?

If this has been asked, I do apologise.

What should a phantom boner for a skeleton look like?  I would say the best would be for a ghost body to form around the skeleton with a ghost-dick since human and thus human skeletons have no penis bone unlike the rest of the mammals.

When will skeletons get their boners?

If this has been asked, I do apologise.

What should a phantom boner for a skeleton look like?  I would say the best would be for a ghost body to form around the skeleton with a ghost-dick since human and thus human skeletons have no penis bone unlike the rest of the mammals.

I see your point but since skeletons are animated by magic, that same magic could also summon a boner made of bone? Phantoms are too unphysical to be any fun.

Guest Plastrader

I see your point but since skeletons are animated by magic, that same magic could also summon a boner made of bone? Phantoms are too unphysical to be any fun.

Yes, something along those lines. Maybe the player would be bored stiff whilst having sexual intercourse with the skeletons boner.

But why not? It doesn't have to be that "lore friendly" or does it?

I think some the creatures should have bigger "equipment" (Draugr, Werewolf, Falmer) but otherwise it's better than what Bestiality Extras has to offer.

You must be running with one of those behemoth butt monstrosities for a player :lol:. When you play a character with a slimmer figure its hard enough right now to keep the "equipment" from clipping out in many animations because the animator decided to rock the hips a bit.

I think some the creatures should have bigger "equipment" (Draugr, Werewolf, Falmer) but otherwise it's better than what Bestiality Extras has to offer.

Draugr shouldn't have bigger than human equipment, since they're basically Nord zombies, so they come from human base

Werewolfs...mmm...especially that unusual piece of anatomy that canines have...but that runs into, as Waxen pointed out, clipping problems.

Falmer...I'm OK with their equipment, especially with the clipping problems...though given how deformed they are, perhaps descriptive text feed of a cock that...does more than just in-and-out?  hehehe.

Yes, something along those lines. Maybe the player would be bored stiff whilst having sexual intercourse with the skeletons boner.

But why not? It doesn't have to be that "lore friendly" or does it?

Haha, I see what you did there. It doesn't have to be a tiny bone. There are no restrictions when it comes to the size. Okay maybe some restrictions would be in order but you get the picture.

Draugr shouldn't have bigger than human equipment, since they're basically Nord zombies, so they come from human base

Werewolfs...mmm...especially that unusual piece of anatomy that canines have...but that runs into, as Waxen pointed out, clipping problems.

Falmer...I'm OK with their equipment, especially with the clipping problems...though given how deformed they are, perhaps descriptive text feed of a cock that...does more than just in-and-out?  hehehe.

I'm using More Nasty Critters, not plugging it or anything, and werewolves are pretty damn huge. There's no knot, but they don't look like human genitalia either exactly.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a trick to getting the giants to appear nude? Removeallitems and stripping spells don't seem to work. I am not using the FNIS creature pack, should I install it in order for the stripping on creatures to work?

Sorry if this questions sounds stupid. 

Also, I am not actively using sexlab (although I do have it installed and activated) or trying to have sex,  Just wondering if I'm supposed to be using this mod in tandem with a sex mod, or if I can manually strip the creatures that wear clothing. I.e. Falmer, etc. I haven't tested all creatures as of yet, I've only seen the flaccid (sheathed) horse and clothed giants.

You can't strip the giants, they are creatures and get nude when the action starts. If you want the simplest route, load up Sexlab and More Nasty Critters. it includes CF along with a bunch of spells that allow you to summon and do the nasty with all the creatures available.

I need help I don't know what have happened but my wolfs in game are now running around with constant boner I don't know if this mod conflicts with horny dogs of skyrim in some way as I have sexlab1.59c and sexlab nude creatures installed I dont know if as I don't have your mod installed ( I think as nude creatures says it is installed ) I have no idea on what is causing the constant wolf boner as no other creature is having this issue please help.  :unsure:

Here are some images to show you 

post-35898-0-26485300-1415381362_thumb.jpgpost-35898-0-09769100-1415381381_thumb.jpg

You should only be using More Nasty Critters for all your creature needs.

I have uninstalled all mods that modifies creatures and reinstalled More Nasty Critters but the wolf still have constant boner I have no idea why as I only have More Nasty Critters installed that modifies creatures. I dont know if there is a mesh or a scripts that causes it.

Somehow your standard MNC wolf mesh got replaced with one that has a boner. That mesh lives in data\meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf.nif. Get nifskope and have a look at it, see if that wolf has a boner. Put MNC at the end of your load order. Start a new game and use Hentai to summon a wolf and look at that. 

Somehow your standard MNC wolf mesh got replaced with one that has a boner. That mesh lives in data\meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf.nif. Get nifskope and have a look at it, see if that wolf has a boner. Put MNC at the end of your load order. Start a new game and use Hentai to summon a wolf and look at that. 

I'm quite sure that this is script related as the wolf.nif file didn't have a boner and I even changed the file to Horny Dogs of Skyrim and to the one from MNC and same result constant wolf boner. 

Didja start a new game? Does the problem happen there?

Yes I started a new game and it happen there as well.

OK, so you checked the MNC nif and it has a penis but no boner. You started a new game and checked a wolf--how did you get the wolf? Hentai creatures?--and it had a boner. So it's not the mesh and it's not cruft from a saved game. 

You are using Mod Organizer? If not download it and use it just for this debugging. Once you've figured it out you can use whatever you please.

Using MO, load up a profile with a minimum set of mods--Sexlab, SOS if you use it, MNC, Alternate Start. Call up a wolf with Hentai. Check that the wolf has sheath and balls, no boner. If so, add stuff back in to mimic your actual setup until you find the problem. If it doesn't have sheath and balls, you're not getting the MNC mesh. If it's got a boner, your basic Skyrim setup is rogered. Either way, you probably want to start from a clean skyrim install.

Didja start a new game? Does the problem happen there?

Yes I started a new game and it happen there as well.

OK, so you checked the MNC nif and it has a penis but no boner. You started a new game and checked a wolf--how did you get the wolf? Hentai creatures?--and it had a boner. So it's not the mesh and it's not cruft from a saved game. 

You are using Mod Organizer? If not download it and use it just for this debugging. Once you've figured it out you can use whatever you please.

Using MO, load up a profile with a minimum set of mods--Sexlab, SOS if you use it, MNC, Alternate Start. Call up a wolf with Hentai. Check that the wolf has sheath and balls, no boner. If so, add stuff back in to mimic your actual setup until you find the problem. If it doesn't have sheath and balls, you're not getting the MNC mesh. If it's got a boner, your basic Skyrim setup is rogered. Either way, you probably want to start from a clean skyrim install.

Well I downloaded mod organizer and did what you recommended but I was unable to track the issue.  so I messed around a bit with the mesh files it's seems that there are some invisible/hidden or some thing mesh file or some thing causing it as I did remove every .nif file from the character assets wolf folder and the wolf still had the boner. so I remove the mehses from MNC and added the horny dogs of skyrim and it's seems to change the penis mesh when having sex with the wolf. so I don't know I think I have to reinstall skyrim or some thing but that seams a bit excessive.

EDIT: Well I think I have fixed it to some point as now only some of the wolf have constant boner like the gray/black wolf, ice wolf and red wolf. I disabled the HentaiCreatures. oh and by the way is MNC compitable with Automatic Variants? as I have some texture bugs on the balls not sure if it's caused by Automatic Variants though. 

You can try opening up the Creature mods you downloaded and look at their mod directory.  Try deleting/removing any .nifs relating to wolves in the same pathfile.  You may also have to delete any .esp/.esm that accompanies those mods.

I don't know how MO works but as far as I know if you don't have a wolf with a penis mesh in the meshes/actors/wolf/character assets folder, you will never have it in game, even via a saved game.