• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello ^-^ just installed this mod I don't really know how it works... How do you get the animals to have sex with you?

Helps if you read the Original Post. Otherwise you miss things like the very FIRST sentence of that original post that say "This mod has been incorporated into More Nasty Critters".

Perhaps you have downloaded and installed the wrong mod?

Do you suppose the "More Nasty Critters" mod might have updates this one does not?

Actually though to answer your question (which is valid :)) now that I'm done pointing you to something you need to know. There are a number of mods that allow you to have sex with creatures from the simple spells provided by the Sexlab Matchmaker mod to mods like Sexlab Defeat (lose a battle with a creature or surrender to it and they have their way with you) and mods like Hentai Creatures (bundled as an optional addition to the More Nasty Creatures mod) where you can summon creatures to "train" the player or other NPCs and mods like "The Animal Mansion Redux" which has you doing quests and performing with animals for guests at the mansion.

It all depends on how you want to see creature sex done within the game. Your best resource for this and how to involve sex in many other aspects of the game is the index of Sexlab mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Check all the mods listed there, that list only places each mod into a single category though many would be in multiple categories. It may take you some time to go through all those mods but when you are done you can mix and match the mods to make the game a very, very different experience than from vanilla. And by changing out the mods you load you can make huge variances in that experience for each new game you play.

Just one last bit of advice, don't overdo it. Load too many mods and you may end up doing nothing but sex and that too will get boring after a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely want to install this. Not now, of course, because at 2:50am my I ain't got brains for this. That Vampire Lord schlong is awesome, my question is: will it work if I use OSex? Damn, a scene with my pc in Vampire Lord form and Serana would be awesome as fuck!

• 4 weeks later...

I cant get creature framework nor the Nude creatures work..... i have both Mods installed but it nosent seem to register the creatures any ideas?

I cant get creature framework nor the Nude creatures work..... i have both Mods installed but it nosent seem to register the creatures any ideas?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2016 at 6:48 PM, astrangepervert said:

Canines don't switch between sheathed and aroused during sex.  I wind up having it banging me with just its sheath.  Very Confused because it worked before.  Please help.

This is also happening to me, 

This is an exciting mod to see for use with nude creatures, However I am running into an issue... The models are not changing from flaccid to erect when engaging in sexual acts. -debug spell, -arousal spell, -rape via AnimalFollowers/HentaiCreatures, none of these cause the creature to become aroused, (even if arousal threshold is active and achieved, or set to disabled).
Any ideas?

modslist.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello there! Currently its my first day on this LoversLab website, trying to spice up my skyrim a bit. I managed to download and install the basic loverslab with the creature integration and animations fine, with that FNIS tool and all. All the animations of creatures work fine, however they dont have any tools to work with...  yknow, dicks.
This mod looked really prommising, but I noticed that whenever I install that SexLab Nude Creatures mod, the game crashes and closes (thats a CTD right?) whenever the big BETHESDA logo disappears. (so right before the main menu of skyrim appears with the skyrim logo and whatnot). 

If I install this mod, but without the Nude Creatures mod, the animals have their dicks, but in a ''rested'' state.

Also I noticed that when I DO have Nude Creatures installed, and I then proceed to install Creature Features, it doesnt give me the warning message that some mod files are already occupied by another mod. I noticed in the description that this mod should overwrite NC's files, but my NMM doesnt give me the option to do so. Does anyone have a suggestion on what im doing wrong?

Sorry if my incompetence to mod upsets some of you, im just new to all this xd

(Also, I tried using Mod Manager, but I cant get it to work properly, so i'd preffer if i can stick to NMM)

14 hours ago, geko12344 said:

Hello there! Currently its my first day on this LoversLab website, trying to spice up my skyrim a bit. I managed to download and install the basic loverslab with the creature integration and animations fine, with that FNIS tool and all. All the animations of creatures work fine, however they dont have any tools to work with...  yknow, dicks.
This mod looked really prommising, but I noticed that whenever I install that SexLab Nude Creatures mod, the game crashes and closes (thats a CTD right?) whenever the big BETHESDA logo disappears. (so right before the main menu of skyrim appears with the skyrim logo and whatnot). 

If I install this mod, but without the Nude Creatures mod, the animals have their dicks, but in a ''rested'' state.

Also I noticed that when I DO have Nude Creatures installed, and I then proceed to install Creature Features, it doesnt give me the warning message that some mod files are already occupied by another mod. I noticed in the description that this mod should overwrite NC's files, but my NMM doesnt give me the option to do so. Does anyone have a suggestion on what im doing wrong?

Sorry if my incompetence to mod upsets some of you, im just new to all this xd

(Also, I tried using Mod Manager, but I cant get it to work properly, so i'd preffer if i can stick to NMM)

As said above by the author.

"Helps if you read the Original Post. Otherwise you miss things like the very FIRST sentence of that original post that say "This mod has been incorporated into More Nasty Critters"."

There are also some very helpful first time guides on both the sexlab and adult mod sides for skyrim here on LL. And as a personal opinion and recommendation MO is easier to use in the long run the NMM, I've heard also good things about the new manager(Vortex i think was the name?) Have fun.

12 hours ago, DamianGrimm said:

As said above by the author.

"Helps if you read the Original Post. Otherwise you miss things like the very FIRST sentence of that original post that say "This mod has been incorporated into More Nasty Critters"."

There are also some very helpful first time guides on both the sexlab and adult mod sides for skyrim here on LL. And as a personal opinion and recommendation MO is easier to use in the long run the NMM, I've heard also good things about the new manager(Vortex i think was the name?) Have fun.

I double-checked, the Original Post does not contain that sentence at all.  Neither does the Download page though I do seem to recall that it did once sport such a text.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I double-checked, the Original Post does not contain that sentence at all.  Neither does the Download page though I do seem to recall that it did once sport such a text.

Seems I also made this mistake, though dead certain as I checked before making my previous post, it seems my mistake was confusing the first part of Nude Creatures with the first part of this mod(my fault anyhow). Though the point that the function this mod provides is now part of MNC still is true.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/27/2014 at 4:40 AM, Leito86 said:

View File

Description

This mod adds erect and flaccid (where appropriate) schlongs to the creatures of Skyrim. It requires Nude Creatures for functionality.

This mod is currently a work in progress with updates once a couple of models have been completed.

Completed Creatures:

Canine - Vanilla Dog, Husky, Armored Husky, Death Hound, Ice Wolf, Black Wolf, Red Wolf

Chaurus

Draugr - all male variants

Giant - all variants

Troll - Cave, Frost, Uderfrykte, Armored Cave Troll, Armored Frost Troll

Riekling - all variants

Werewolf

Horse - all horse variants including Shadowmere

Falmer - all vanilla variants

Vampire Lord

Gargolye - all variants

Future Creatures:

bears

spider

sabercat

skeever

spriggan

dwarven spider

dwarven sphere

dwarven centaurion

frost giant

ashman

benthiclurker

boar/boar riekling

werebear

Requirements

Nude Creatures

Recommended Mods

SexLab

Installation

I recommend installing via a mod manager.

-Install Nude Creatures and any other mods that change creature models.

-Install Creature Features and overwrite everything.

-Some creatures are not yet supported by Nude Creatures. There's an optional patch in the downloads section that will make unsupported creatures continuously erect.

History

Reveal hidden contents

v1.0.4

-added model for all vanilla falmer variations

-added model for all riekling variations

-added model for vampire lord

-added model for all gargoyle variations

-created textures for all horses

-tweaked the giant's textures

v1.0.3a

Remodeled the tip of the horse's penis

Retextured the horse's penis at double the resolution of the original

Fixed hard edges on the werewolf models

v1.0.3

Added erect/flaccid models for Werewolf and Horse.

The penis texture for the horse only matches the Black horse atm. Will do other variants later.

v1.0.2

Added one nude model for rieklings (only 1 variation at the moment, will do the rest later)

Rieklings are pretty much unsupported with SexLab at the moment so this model is more of a resource for animators.

v1.0.1

Changed texture path of nude giants

Changed the tip of the chaurus' penis

Vanilla Black and Ice wolves textures included

Draugrs are no longer constantly nude when using Nude Creatures

v1.0

Added custom models and texture bits for:

Canine - Dog, Husky/Armored Husky, Death Hound, Ice/Black/Red Wolf

Chaurus

Draugr - All male variants

Giant - All variants

Troll - Cave, Frost, Uderfrykte, Armored Cave/Frost

Compatibility

You may encounter issues if you use this with mods that significantly alters or affects the way creatures are handled.

Compatible Mods (that I know of)

-Sexlab

-Nude Creatures

-Bestiality Bits

-SOS - you will have to turn off the SOS penis for werewolves in the MCM menu

Incompatible Mods (that I know of)

-EternalBlack's IB Genders

-Mighty Beasts

-Immersive Creatures

Bugs

-Armored Troll isn't using the correct penis textures (needs an esp)

-Most horses will be using the wrong penis texture, the exceptions are the bay horse and Shadowmere. (needs an esp)

Credits

Ashal - Sexlab Framework

diarawr - Horny Dogs of Skyrim - model refs

Ep1cL3w7z, ~X~, Derrax - Werewolf model ref

Eternal Black - model refs

Fore - FNIS

Gone - animations

lordescobar666 - Sexlab Nude Creatures

Panicforever - animations and model refs

Bethesda

other people I've forgotten...

and the community :D

Permissions

I suppose you can do whatever you want with this mod so long as you agree to some simple requests. You can't make a buck off any of the assets found in this mod and you can't post any of the assets or this mod on Nexus or Steam. Personally, I'd prefer it if this mod to stay on Lover's Lab. Credits aren't necessary but would be appreciated.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/27/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nude Creatures
  • Special Edition Compatible

So I installed the mod and the only thing that shows on my horse is the balls? how to fix?

• 2 months later...

Ok, I am not so interested to have creatures with schlongs visible in the game. I am only interested in getting my vampires to get a schlong! So pardon me if this is a stupid question. Is there a setting so you can choose which of the creatures has a visible schlong. When my warrioress is having sex with a vampire he refuses to take of his underwear....lol..and that is a bit annoying to my vampire loving character...lol. So does this mod come with an installer to choose what creature gets a schlong or is there a setting available to choose later who gets a schlong and who do not...

• 7 months later...