I had major problems with NMM but I suspect it was my load order and boss. I have 117 mods at the moment 130 if you count texture packs as well and it all works. I was wondering have you got sexlab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Alpha 03, there is another not in the test phase but this works fine as well. I forgot to mention this one in my last post. It has a bunch of settings you can play with for you and them, basically it forces them to get excited about you or any others if you wish, they become erect before initiating sex.

it doesnt work. i tried with a horse and it gets erect and has max arousal but then my character mastrbates it does nothing with the horse or dogs or anything like that the modsi have installed are sky ui, sexlab framework v161, sexlab aroused v17, more nasty critters, fNIS spells, FNIS creature pack,FNIS behavior, and Bestiality animation pack

You don't need this mod if you are using More Nasty Critters.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod is excellent and works great so far in my Skyrim, the only I regret is that you have not incorporated, before the appearance of More Nasty Critters, the last part of the list:
frost giant
ashman
benthiclurker
boar / boar riekling
Werebear
It is a pity, more so since I will not install any other mod or framework for creatures only yours and Sex Animation Framework by Ashal, still... thank you very much.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont get it all Dicks are un erect ive installed it right first nude creatures and then creature feature and horny dogs of skyrim butt all of them either they have a un errect dick or no dick 

(sorry for bad english im swiss) 

Pls help thx

Are you using it with More Nasty Creatures?

solved it but thx for the help

• 1 month later...

It would be cool if you could get it working with immersive creatures

Are you people trolling? this mod was superseded by MoreNastyCritters (MNC) back in 2014 and leito says such every other comment for the last few years. Bad Dog's Immersive creatures schlongifies immersive creature's creatures together with MNC.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

• 1 month later...

I am using the mod More Nasty Critters, but still not the creatures never erect, need help

Welcome to Lovers Lab. You should be asking this in the support thread for More Nasty Critters (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/).

sorry, had asked for more nasty critters, but did not answer to this problem and thought like that mod uses this for textures could help me here

This is a mod where the assets from here were subsumed into MNC as is clearly indicated by the huge text at the top of the original post.. No support is available here while MNC is still actively supported.

If you didn't get an answer, did you provide any information about how you set it up or did you give the same lack of anything but the "I can't make it work" that you posted here. A lack of detail in a post is a common cause of it's being ignored so you'll really help your case by providing more information.

You can often however save yourself some time waiting for replies by reading back a ways on the thread to see who else might have had the same problem and what they were told to try in order to fix it.

I am using the mod More Nasty Critters, but still not the creatures never erect, need help

Welcome to Lovers Lab. You should be asking this in the support thread for More Nasty Critters (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/).

sorry, had asked for more nasty critters, but did not answer to this problem and thought like that mod uses this for textures could help me here

Click "re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework menu in the Mod Configuration Menu.

Click "re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework menu in the Mod Configuration Menu.

I find the "re-register all mods" option, this ingame or nexus mod manager? because configurations mod in the game I have no tab called "Creature Framework", try installing Creature More Nasty Critters Framework and separated, and the "Creature Framework" tab appears

• 2 weeks later...

I have all the requirements for this mod but sometimes the creature schlongs don"t appear at all. And the arousal needed for them to appear is always reached but still nothing, can any one help?

Use More Nasty Critters.

I have all the requirements for this mod but sometimes the creature schlongs don"t appear at all. And the arousal needed for them to appear is always reached but still nothing, can any one help?

Use More Nasty Critters.

All ready had it. Properly installed to as shlongs would appear but then disappear after a few in game days.

Use More Nasty Critters.

All ready had it. Properly installed to as shlongs would appear but then disappear after a few in game days.

You need to "re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework menu from time to time (MCM).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Leito love all your animations really great stuff, best I've seen on here, anyways i was just browsing this file real quick and notcied that the werewolf schlonng in this file looks different(better) than what i was getting in MNC, the one in MNC was bigger and red/pink and this one looks like it's the same color as the fur, how do i get your werewolf schlong? is it still possible while using MNC? i was only using SOS lite too, so i don't think it added werewolf schlong I think only the full version did.

Hello Leito love all your animations really great stuff, best I've seen on here, anyways i was just browsing this file real quick and notcied that the werewolf schlonng in this file looks different(better) than what i was getting in MNC, the one in MNC was bigger and red/pink and this one looks like it's the same color as the fur, how do i get your werewolf schlong? is it still possible while using MNC? i was only using SOS lite too, so i don't think it added werewolf schlong I think only the full version did.

Can you post a picture.  MNC seems to have the same models and textures (just checked).

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post a picture.  MNC seems to have the same models and textures (just checked).

i had to start a new game to test this out since I gace up on it awhile back and couldn't get any help but now i'm getting the gray werewolf so i'm puzzled even more because when I tried it before awhile ago it was the vanilla colored werewolf, brown/black one. but this time the schlong matched the gray werewolf though it's weird. i'm using hdt all in one animated pussy along with this by the way to get the hdt effect with werewolf schlong on penetration and it has a more nasty critters installation as well but I've tried overwriting everything with MNC too and with MNC overwriting that mod I get the schlong in the flaccid state but doesn't erect during sex and with that mod overwriting MNC I get what you see in the attached pictures but no schlong outside of sex and no hdt with the vagina.

post-941686-0-81818600-1465793537_thumb.png

post-941686-0-90543600-1465793555_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...