• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello.
To start, sorry if I make mistakes, I don't speak English very well.

I tried this mod, and I think it is absolutely brilliant. Really good work. ^^

However I found a few bugs that bothered me a little.

• When I turn into a werewolf, I am free of the armor and the quest is over. Is it possible to make the armor remains attached even after the transformation?
  • In The mod Devious Devices Expansion, when I try to talk to someone, a mini game triggers so that I can still talk to the person. But with the armor Spriggan it doesn't work, we can not talk at all and we are left completely blocked. I find it damage, because of that we can't do other quests with that armor.

Without these small problems the mod is really great (especially combined with Milk Mod Economy XD).

Good work and I hope you will try to correct its small bugs. ^^

Hello.

• When I turn into a werewolf, I am free of the armor and the quest is over. Is it possible to make the armor remains attached even after the transformation?
  • In The mod Devious Devices Expansion, when I try to talk to someone, a mini game triggers so that I can still talk to the person. But with the armor Spriggan it doesn't work, we can not talk at all and we are left completely blocked. I find it damage, because of that we can't do other quests with that armor.

Without these small problems the mod is really great (especially combined with Milk Mod Economy XD).

You can shave off the spriggan armor, then talk to people.

The armor will regrow over time.

Hello.

You can shave off the spriggan armor, then talk to people.

The armor will regrow over time.

Sorry, I don't know I could do that. ^^"

Thank you. ^^

• 1 month later...

I started the Sacrificial Spriggan quest before obtaining the Blessings of Nature quest. Now, when I talk to Danika, I can only ask her about the growths and can't ask about the Gildergreen. Should I have started Blessings of Nature first? I can easily go back to an earlier save if need be.

I started the Sacrificial Spriggan quest before obtaining the Blessings of Nature quest. Now, when I talk to Danika, I can only ask her about the growths and can't ask about the Gildergreen. Should I have started Blessings of Nature first? I can easily go back to an earlier save if need be.

Make sure you're PC is the right level to start the quest (can't remember offhand what it is, quite low though, less than 10 I think)

Danika has to be sitting under the dead tree to give the quest start I think.

duss this stops u being a werewolf if u are one at the moment of this qest starting(dont knwo any otehr word 2 discribe it)

No.  The spriggan armor doesn't work on werewolf or vampire lord, of course, and I haven't tested the combination extensively (so it might get flaky when transforming back).

• 3 weeks later...

So, how exactly do you copy SD's spriggan armor files so I could use UNPB with this mod?

Look at the original Nalim spriggan armor mod (see the OP).  See where it put its mesh / texture files.  Copy the ones you want from SD to those locations.   Rename as necessary (the file names must match or they'll be invisible in game).

I have to say the mod works really well, except for one thing...for some reason, the forsworn are neutral towards me, and won't attack unless I do it first...which kinda ruinds the fun...this just happend, after I got the full spriggan armor, is that supposed to happen? because, even if I shave the whole armor off...wheter they attack me or not, it's pure random, sometimes they do, other times they don't, also, from time to time I get random forsworn attacks, and it can follow me as far as winterhold, but again, its random, wheter they attack me or just look at me while they get butchered by every guard around.

The mod doesn't change the Forsworn, aside from temporarily making them friendly while you're actually in the tower with the hagraven and the briarheart.  That effect should fade as soon as you leave.

The random Forsworn might not attack until their leader has said his short speech ("Time to die!" or some such).  If they are attacked by guards prior to that, combat would preempt the dialogue.  On the other hand, this mod's random Forsworn should not attack as far away as Winterhold (Solitude, Morthal, Whiterun, Falkreath, Markarth, but not Dawnstar, Riften, Windhelm or Winterhold).  So maybe you're dealing with some other mod's random Forsworn.

The mod doesn't change the Forsworn, aside from temporarily making them friendly while you're actually in the tower with the hagraven and the briarheart.  That effect should fade as soon as you leave.

The random Forsworn might not attack until their leader has said his short speech ("Time to die!" or some such).  If they are attacked by guards prior to that, combat would preempt the dialogue.  On the other hand, this mod's random Forsworn should not attack as far away as Winterhold (Solitude, Morthal, Whiterun, Falkreath, Markarth, but not Dawnstar, Riften, Windhelm or Winterhold).  So maybe you're dealing with some other mod's random Forsworn.

I understand, and thank you for the reply, just so happens, the forsworn had this " neutral" attitude towards me, after I killed the hag and that briarheart to recover my stuff..thankfully, now it seems that behaviour dissapeared, though it took some time.

Regarding the random forsworn attacks, I was aware of them, because I read in the description, so this is what I did to test it out: I just wait inside a building in some place 24 hours, and they always appear, including in Jarl's longhouse. and I do not have any mod to change npc behaviour like that, though I don't mind at all them following me anywhere, next i'll see if they follow me to Solstheim Island, that'll be really funny, besides, watching forsworn in those armors way up north freezing while trying to deal with me, is another amusement factor.

Edit: Well anyway, now since I can't communicate, I used the "scrawled notes" lesser power, having roll of papre, quill and inkwell as well..but it doesn't do anything...if its because i have the spriggan gloves...then it defeats the entire purpose...any tips on how to get it to work would be much appreciated, thanks.