• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New version uploaded with a necessary bug fix for use with current version of Devious Devices (was causing gag talk to override this mod's Scrawled Notes ability, among other annoyances).  Also included a new amulet, and a quest to get it.  The new quest is just normal Skyrim adventuring, no new sexual scenarios.

Note: in my testing, I sometimes found my character was able to speak to NPCs without getting either the gag talk dialogue or this mod's own gag topics.  When this happens, it is generally brief, one or two interactions and things go back to 'normal'.  That's a bug, in that it isn't intended, but it doesn't really take anything away from the game.

There's also some situations in which the mod's gag topic reasserts itself during a conversation because its timeout has run out.  That hasn't caused any real problems, just annoyance, so far.

In any case, the combination of the DDi gag talk and this mod's Scrawled Notes workaround gives the character a fair amount of flexibility.  More than either approach does on its own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a good mod, but I can't seem to start it. I've waited about a in-game week after returning the girl, but the quest won't trigger when I sleep in an abandoned camp. :(

1. check that the quest is running.

2. check your Papyrus log for messages that would indicate why it decided NOT to trigger.

• 2 months later...

Great mod by the way I have a problem though when I get the claws growing my hands disappear in 3rd Person View mode but I can see them fine in 1st Person though is this a possible bug?

Hi GhostMirror,

Nalim's armour on Nexus (and here i believe) is faulty.

Download this: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=219906and you can copu over the missing gauntlet files. I believe also the headpiece is not formed correctly either so best copy that too if you wish to.

Great mod by the way I have a problem though when I get the claws growing my hands disappear in 3rd Person View mode but I can see them fine in 1st Person though is this a possible bug?

Hi GhostMirror,

Nalim's armour on Nexus (and here i believe) is faulty.

Download this: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=219906and you can copu over the missing gauntlet files. I believe also the headpiece is not formed correctly either so best copy that too if you wish to.

Thanks for the help ill give it a go will this also be compatible with the spriggan quest in SD+ do you know?

Depends on whether SD+ model has been changed - this one did originally match SD+ as I recall, and both were based on what is now an old version of Nalim's mesh.  But I know the spriggan quest in SD+ has been modified extensively, and that might've changed the armor assets in the process...

you may need to update this mod as i wanted to test out this mod but so far nothing has happened i have the spriggan armor on and have waited for days. and yet nothing has happened yet no growth no attacks no nothing i even adjusted the chances of a growth to happend to 100 and yet so far nothing. just the few perks u get thats all if im missing something plz help

Nobody else is reporting any such problems, and I have no reason to think that the latest SexLab version would break the mod.  The problem is likely on your end - either the quest isn't properly started, or you're playing in a way that is not anticipated.

Growth is not time-based, so if you've just been hittting 'wait' to force things along, that would have no effect. Or I suppose if you play without using any spells at all, that might prevent growth from triggering.

This might help with your growth issue not sure if its spoilers sorry if it is 

You have to keep using spells on your character till your vision goes blurry and then do sex on someone that triggers growth I have got it work fine so far :)

Edit: I was also thinking I know once the Guardian has been killed it gets rid of the infection permanently It would be cool to have the option again if the PC wants to get re-infected with a drink-able potion or something a long those lines it could be a learn-able recipe for crafting or something only available after going through the fully transformation growth at least once  

Or some how make the quest repeat-able sorry if its too much hassle it was just an idea that came to mind 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a conflict between this and PSQ? When I first get infected, my character's body disappears. It appears when I take the spriggan armor off  (which I don't think is supposed to happen).

When I do a transformation from human to succubus, it lets me know the spriggan armor has been removed.

PSQ uses its own directories for switching between human and succubus shape. Could that be the issue?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!
I have some kind of problem: when spriggan mutation goes to second phase (adding "Claws"), my character's wrists are missing, looks like some files are missing, but I'm sure I've fully installed required mods. What should I reinstall to fix that?

p.s. Only on third person claws is missing, on 1-st everything is okay.

p.p.s. strange bug: I accidentally put Spriggan Armor to chest, and it unequipped now. It's my modpack's problem or it should work that way?

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'missing wrists'.  Do you have missing hands, or only gaps at the wrist? 

If the former, that might be due to Nalim's more recent rework of the spriggan armor; I think some files have moved from where they were when I wrote this mod, and I haven't gone back to investigate.

If the latter, that suggests a mesh problem with the armor.  Which is beyond the scope of this mod (and beyond my competence to fix).

If the armor is removed to a container, or stripped by another mod calling RemoveAll, it should regrow within a minute or two. 

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'missing wrists'.  Do you have missing hands, or only gaps at the wrist? 

If the former, that might be due to Nalim's more recent rework of the spriggan armor; I think some files have moved from where they were when I wrote this mod, and I haven't gone back to investigate.

If the latter, that suggests a mesh problem with the armor.  Which is beyond the scope of this mod (and beyond my competence to fix).

If the armor is removed to a container, or stripped by another mod calling RemoveAll, it should regrow within a minute or two. 

Here is screenshot.

DE0zgnWtvHQ.jpg

I don't know, how to check if everything is installed properly.

Guest Long John

@stobor - Is it possible for this to be recompiled and/or made compatible with SexLab 1.60 (or above) please?

Are there any updates for this in progress please?