Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

The way SmallerTalk is implemented now, it should not have any load order issues at all, feel free to stick it anywhere. However, it most certainly can be affected by persistently aggressive AI packages. If SmallerTalk is not causing an NPC to respond it's because of two reasons... the NPC HAS dialogue already or the NPC's AI is locking out SmallerTalk. The second case can be surmounted most of the time by simply holding down your activate key on an NPC til they give you the SmallerTalk dialogue (and standing close enough to the NPC that they can StartConversation without moving to you). If, as you say, they are just giving you their normal dialogue, then they aren't within SmallerTalk's control since they have dialogue already.

(and standing close enough to the NPC that they can StartConversation without moving to you).

FYI StartConversation will make them walk to you if they aren't close enough. I wouldn't use it on characters too far away, because they'll follow the player around forever (or until something else happens, not sure what can 'end' this behavior), I have used it for that purpose in controlled environments though.

It's fine if the player is shackled or something and can't move/run away.

(and standing close enough to the NPC that they can StartConversation without moving to you).

FYI StartConversation will make them walk to you if they aren't close enough. I wouldn't use it on characters too far away' date=' because they'll follow the player around forever (or until something else happens, not sure what can 'end' this behavior), I have used it for that purpose in controlled environments though.

It's fine if the player is shackled or something and can't move/run away.

[/quote']

Um, of all people, you're gonna teach me about StartConversation? hehehe :) I was aware of that already and lectured someone else today about it and you even responded in that thread. Think you need a nap buddy ;)

The reason I said stand close enough to them so that StartConversation doesn't have to make them move to you is you'll have a better chance of getting the StartConversation to give you a result before the persistently aggressive other AI package cancels it.

Oh.. that's weird.

I've never had it cancel startconversation except when the guy has like 100 miles to go, and it was by accident.. he might have just died en route or something. I didn't think it could actually be "canceled" by something as mundane as the AI packages changing or something, but I suppose it could be.

Some problems between sexoutpregnancy and this one. I went to the sewer pregnant with pregnantbody p2b3 equipped. Dermot and St.james trash my girl for wearing clothing and remove the pregnant body... i know they are assholes but this should not happen, right?:)

Did not have a look at it in geck but perhaps tagging the preg bodies as questitems should work? If so, this post would be better suited in the pregnancy-thread, its just that i stumbled upon it installing SS. Dammn, now i will have to go and check, bear with me;)

Quest items aren't "special" in that way. It just means you can't drop them, and they don't appear in your inventory (if you only have one) if they are certain types.

Scripts can still take them away without a problem, as happens when you visit the fort with the platinum chip.

Sewerslave just needs updated to check the sexout nude bodies formlist. That list was added well after work on sewerslave was basically "abandoned."

Yep, just had a look and since pregbodies are clothing they get removed by your 00SexoutSSItemRestrictionQuestScript.

Cool to hear chase, thanks. I'm asking myself if this problem could arise again if some mod removes clothing in the future. Pregbody reequips itself again after removing, so it's only a problem if there are multiple checks. So far SS is the only one doing this as far as i know. How do you inted to solve it chase? Including a != variable for every pregbody armor seems a bit tiresome, there are a lot of em.

Edit: just reread prideslayers comment about nude bodys formlist *facepalm*. Consider my question answered;)

I bow to you, sir.

Sewerslave definitely needs some attention, and I'm thrilled that you're going to take a stab at it; nobody knows your new slavery system better than you, so if nothing else it will fix a few little issues and allow you to see if there are any oversights in the slavery system.

There is a Formlist in SCR ClothAppearPregnant that should currently contain every pregnant outfit P1-P6, you could try using that or just add & equip the SexoutNude body and Pregnancy should notice the change and swap it to the correct Pregnant stages version automatically.

When I talk to Dermont about going on a scavenge hunt he just stands there instead of making his way to the sewers. I've got the latest version of sexout and sewer slave' date=' anybody know how to fix this?

[/quote']

Sounds like a conflict with another mod. If anything else modified the sewer cells, his marker will be missing and he won't be able to walk to it. Follow standard mod conflict resolution procedure.

There's some weird thing going on with these "ghoul pheromones". They just never wear off. If you'll check out "duration" parameter in geck, you'll see that it's 86 400 seconds, which means 24 hours. Maybe we should come up with something more realistic, say, 30 minutes (1800 seconds)- I think it would be enough to grab all the stuff you need in central sewers and go back. Or maybe geck means "in-game" minutes? They why do pheromones not wear off? Or is it Bethesda glitch?

There's some weird thing going on with these "ghoul pheromones". They just never wear off. If you'll check out "duration" parameter in geck' date=' you'll see that it's 86 400 seconds, which means 24 hours. Maybe we should come up with something more realistic, say, 30 minutes (1800 seconds)- I think it would be enough to grab all the stuff you need in central sewers and go back. Or maybe geck means "in-game" minutes? They why do pheromones not wear off? Or is it Bethesda glitch?

[/quote']

I think the long duration is good, since the reduced intelligency and increased charisma are relevant not only in the central sewers. And of course the player never knows when they will wear off (and may be hoping that they will, especially if faced with anything where intelligency matters).

I have a timer system for sex smells & drugs in SCR that does calculated for sleeping/waitng etc, I suspect Ghoul Pheromones should be swapped over to use it instead of the Gamebro system which only seems to calculate actual play time.

There are two sets of timing functions in the engine.

One counts real time (what we call 'wall clock' time) that has passed; this is stuff like GetSecondsPassed.

The other functions relate to game world time, which is wall clock time * a multiplier that I think defaults to half an hour of game time = 1 minute of wall clock time, or something like that..

One counts real time (what we call 'wall clock' time) that has passed; this is stuff like GetSecondsPassed.

The other functions relate to game world time' date=' which is wall clock time * a multiplier that I think defaults to half an hour of game time = 1 minute of wall clock time, or something like that..[/quote']

Yeah which ever one they use though for timing effects seems to be screwed up though when it comes to allowing for time passed sleeping/waiting etc.

Heck it would be great if FastTravel worked like Fallout 1&2 instead of allowing you to run across the map in an hour.

Where'd you get that value for 2880 from?

Default timescale is 30 (just went hunting for that), meaning 30 minutes of game time elapse for every minute of wall clock time.. but depending on where you were using that value, it might already mean "game time". It does mean that on effect durations, IIRC.

In any case 2880 doesn't divide out evenly into anything meaningful..? If it is for minutes, then it means two days (2880 min / 60 min-per-hr = 48 hrs), but usually the values in the game are in seconds, not minutes -- or set by you in the geck, like on spell effects where you enter the value and also pick the unit like minutes, seconds, hours, or days.

The other functions relate to game world time' date=' which is wall clock time * a multiplier that I think defaults to half an hour of game time = 1 minute of wall clock time, or something like that..[/quote']

Yeah which ever one they use though for timing effects seems to be screwed up though when it comes to allowing for time passed sleeping/waiting etc.

Heck it would be great if FastTravel worked like Fallout 1&2 instead of allowing you to run across the map in an hour.

GetSecondsPassed doesn't work when fast traveling etc. in a spell effect -- you need to use ScriptEffectElapsedSeconds for that, which you can only use inside a ScriptEffectUpdate block, where it works the same way as GSP.

GetSecondsPassed doesn't work when fast traveling etc. in a spell effect -- you need to use ScriptEffectElapsedSeconds for that' date=' which you can only use inside a ScriptEffectUpdate block, where it works the same way as GSP.[/quote']

Yeah, I found it simpler and more accurate just to take the Clock time and calculate time passed from that.

Which brings me to another idea for your NVSE stuff, being able to change the timescale of the game by Script and hencs anable creation of a real travel time mod.