Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

Has anyone ever wondered why the majority of us (myself included) play as female NPC's and get off on all this sadistic stuff? Or is that dangerous thinking there? lol

Some have. Never wondered about it myself though. I usually play male PCs, and played a male PC with HtM/SI. Switched to female when I found sexout since most of the mods are oriented that way.

I think its

1. because its more easy to make a female pc character hot then find a hot npc.

2. Combat rape when playing male character is just not very fun.

3. Maybe we have a lot of masochists

4. Playing female prostitute or female victim is more fun than a male gigolo/rapist maybe?

Thats all I can think of and in my opinion its best not to think over much about why you or other people get off to stuff.

I think it's probably harder to write for and code for a master or dom than a slave or sub, too. Taking SS for instance, if the player is the slave then the player is the one with the "will" that's being broken - she's the one going around fucking for caps, trying to scrape enough together to fight or fuck her way out.

But think from the perspective of Dermot - he checks in once a day and collects, then goes on about his own business. For the player to be a dom you'd have to have some pretty complex AI scripting - the slave needs to be able to walk around, find johns, and offer herself at the very least. For it to really be any fun you'd need to script her to "resist" as well - percentage chances at every x caps that she tries to buy a gun or buy a knife or try to get someone to remove her collar or escape through the fiend-riddled sewers or whatever else you can think of. That's why I never much cared for the Oblivion slave-taking mods - once you captured a slave they lost every bit of will they ever had. They don't try to escape, they don't resist your advances, nothing like that. For taking a slave to be any fun (imo), the slave needs to have a "will" of her own - she needs to be able to "think" for herself (read: appear to think) at least on a rudimentary level.

Finally, playing a female PC guarantees the action is always front-and-center. All the rape and sex and whatnot happens to your character, and can happen at any time. I think of it like a hentai where the main female protagonist continually finds herself in all sorts of sexual predicaments - I don't think of my female character as "me", so much as just the main character in the "show" I'm jerkin' it to. And I can put her in any situation I want. The player still IS the one with power, it's just direct power over the main character, rather than power through the main character over others.

Something like that anyway.

I've been messing with SS a little more lately and I was wodering something. Could the mod be scripted in such a way where the player has the opton to start in the sewers? Or at the very least, kidnapped via a scripted event shortly after waking up in Goodsprings? Something like Chet selling your ass off to Dermont perhaps.

The reasoning behind this is My got my Slave kidnapped at level 2. She only just made level 3 basically from speech checks and the occasional rat. However, upon finding freedom with the help of some ghouls who who ate Dermont, I was treated to a brand new game, as a level 3 character in the streets of Westside. It is making for an extremly interesting playthrough.

As an alternate start option, there is no reason to change the main story missions. you still need to find Benny. The only difference is depending where and when you get jacked by Dermont, you may not have completed Sunny's tutorial missions or used Doc's intro as a character builder.

Just a thought to how SS could be used in a different way, because having a Level 3 actually having to work the Strip in order to earn cash to eat is actually pretty badass.

I was thinking about something similar myself, but haven't had the time to really flesh it out. My thinking was that maybe if you sided with the townsfolk in goodsprings and then went to talk to Joe Cobb before the gunfight, he could take you prisoner and ship you off.

Normally at that point he just says you're suspicious or something to that effect, and the questline where you side with PG is unavailable. It definitely seems like an easy thing to add.

Attached is a beta fix, based on the latest OP release, to address an incompatibility between sewerslave and the ZAZ esp.

Those of you running both, please try it out and let me know if the animations all work properly for you.

No new bug reports. Removed download, updating OP now.

Last updated: 2012-Feb-12' date='[/size']

SexoutSS-2012-Feb-12 : Thanks loogie!

- Removed improper hardcore effects from the sexout cum spell.

- Removed ze Germans from infected brahmin meat.

- Removed rogue cell edit that moved the smoke in primm.

- Removed rogue dialog edit of Hanlon

LOL at Ze Germans... reminds me of Snatch.

Sneaky fuckin' Russian.

Sneaky fuckin' Russian.

Heavy is good, heavy is reliable... if it doesn't work, you can always hit him with it :)

Haha.. :) If you do want to work on it, feel free to change it from SS to Sewer or whatever you want. Nothing else references anything in it except the ESP name, which is SexoutSS.esp.

Last I heard, iron_jack was trying to work on the ghoul stuff, but that was several weeks ago and he's been busy with RL stuff.

People have said he can come back from the dead to appear when you least expect him' date=' such as in a toilet.

(In other words, sewerslave still has some bugs..) ;)[/quote']

Would be funny if he came back as a Ghoul :)

While anyone is poking with this there is an issue with Sewer Slave removing Pregnant bodyshapes still as far as I know.

Hi' date=' new here, Just a quick question.

how do i know which NPCs i can proposition in the sewers? i foudn the two that gangbang me work but all others just give the usual line of dialouge

[/quote']

All of them should be approachable as long as you have smallertalk or smalltalk loaded.

Hi' date=' new here, Just a quick question.

how do i know which NPCs i can proposition in the sewers? i foudn the two that gangbang me work but all others just give the usual line of dialouge

[/quote']

All of them should be approachable as long as you have smallertalk or smalltalk loaded.

Hmmm maybe I just need to put smaller talk higher in the load order?