Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

Ah I'm confused then of what you meant then by the origin mod.

Papyrus has scripts that exist as files outside of the mod.  If a modder is lazy - like it seems most Skyrim ones are - that script will keep running if you uninstall the mod, which leads to crashiness and ruined savegames.

Pride's wondering why they don't write the scripts in a fashion to make sure they don't execute if their mod isn't present.

Ah sorry I thought we were refering to NV scripting :)

At least now we have while and foreach, though still no straight for loop (I think).

You can do (NVSE):

array_var i

foreach i <- (Ar_Range 1, 9)

*i == 1, 2... 9

'*i' is shorthand for i["value"]

As equivalent to C:

int i

for i = 1; i < 10; i++

i == 1, 2.. 9

Ah that works. I'm always a bit hesitant to use any of the array or other mallocy functions in an immediate sense, but if it works and doesn't bloat, then it works.

• 1 month later...

I've taken up expanding Sewer Slave, I've made some minor tweaks and implementations so far, but I would love to hear your suggestions and quest ideas.

Current minor tweaks:

- An ex-raider thug in front of the Thorn that requires a fee to let the PC through.

- Tricks give conductors as extra scrap metal. Dermont responds
differently when recieving conductors in the scrap-whore offload.

- A check that re-equips the collar if sex sequences have removed it.

- Dermont is buffed up so that the easiest way out isn't to kill him.

Possible future expansions will involve the NCR-solidiers below the Camp (they have a food shortage and might have equipment/drugs to sell off the record, or maybe they are hunting for a deserter or escaped fiend who killed some of their men) and other victims of Dermont. I figured I might possibly also make a "Stockholm Syndrome"-perk if the player sucks up to much to Dermont, they are after a while are unable to rebell against him or escape without losing a bonus/recieving a stat penalty.

Later stages might include helping dermont gain influence in westside and north vegas. Shaking down business owners or rigging an election to give him political power or taking over the Casa.

I've taken up expanding Sewer Slave, I've made some minor tweaks and implementations so far, but I would love to hear your suggestions and quest ideas.

Current minor tweaks:

- An ex-raider thug in front of the Thorn that requires a fee to let the PC through.

- Tricks give conductors as extra scrap metal. Dermont responds

differently when recieving conductors in the scrap-whore offload.

- A check that re-equips the collar if sex sequences have removed it.

- Dermont is buffed up so that the easiest way out isn't to kill him.

Possible future expansions will involve the NCR-solidiers below the Camp (they have a food shortage and might have equipment/drugs to sell off the record, or maybe they are hunting for a deserter or escaped fiend who killed some of their men) and other victims of Dermont. I figured I might possibly also make a "Stockholm Syndrome"-perk if the player sucks up to much to Dermont, they are after a while are unable to rebell against him or escape without losing a bonus/recieving a stat penalty.

Later stages might include helping dermont gain influence in westside and north vegas. Shaking down business owners or rigging an election to give him political power or taking over the Casa.

That's really awesome that you picked it up and expanding it! Can't wait to play it!

More power to you my friend!  :cool:

Awesome, good luck with this, the mod needs some love.

I had an idea that the player could slowly start manipulating Dermot, so if you keep being nice to him, he begins to trust you and see you as a sort of friend. Then you can trick him into doing stuff ('where's my caps?' 'I already paid St James, didn't he tell you?'). Eventually he falls in love with you, first you become pimping partners, then you subtley coerce him into slavery, reversing your original roles.

That is a great idea. Back when I tried this mod out he threatened to sell my PC to slavers I think... or was it Gamorah? I cannot remember. I didn't know at the time if that could actually happen. Still kind of curious. Would be neat though. :)

Awesome, good luck with this, the mod needs some love.

I had an idea that the player could slowly start manipulating Dermot, so if you keep being nice to him, he begins to trust you and see you as a sort of friend. Then you can trick him into doing stuff ('where's my caps?' 'I already paid St James, didn't he tell you?'). Eventually he falls in love with you, first you become pimping partners, then you subtley coerce him into slavery, reversing your original roles.

Thanks guys for the support and thank you Odessa for the lovely ideas. 

Molevalence: I acctually was considering the idea to have Dermont sell the PC to the slavers that were used in "Slave town II - Its a slaves life". I acctually started in that end with reworking the Slave town mod into a eastern legion slave hub since I think the legion fits better lore wise rather than an independent huge slaver organization. I figured I could rework it, remove the dark humor racetrack and add some parts of my own. Unfortunately I realized that that mod is to cluttered to expand upon without having the Geck crash constantly so I decided to scrap that idea and focus on the sewers and westside.

"Papyrus has scripts that exist as files outside of the mod.  If a modder is lazy - like it seems most Skyrim ones are - that script will keep running if you uninstall the mod, which leads to crashiness and ruined savegames."

This is gold. As much as I love Skyrim and the mods the people are creating for it, I keep coming back to New Vegas just for quality's sake.

The CK has much more to offer I believe in terms of functionality and even stability (mods limit cap comes to mind) than GECK, however the mods produced there aren't as fine tuned and thoroughly scripted as in FNV..

I'm 10 Hours into Skyrim now for my 5th run and already having CTDs on Game Loads, Save Loads and on activating functions of certain mods. :-/

MrHandy, are you going to continue work on this, or are you just doing a few tweaks an then done?

If you want to take over the thread, I'm happy to hand it off, I haven't been able to work on it in quite some time -- and probably won't get to it for a while longer still.

I was planning of doing some more extensive work on it, however, since I know a lot of people love this mod I'm a bit reluctant to make my version the "official one". For instance I wanted to get rid of the lesbian rape (and preferably the lesbian soliciting as well), but I don't know if others here at the forum want things like that to stay the way they are.

While I don't want to remove content that others might already be enjoying (since its not my mod to begin with) I still want to create a mod that I would enjoy and find immensive (and before anybody asks, yes, I find lesbian rape less likely than a radioactive world filled with super mutants ;) ). But I suppose its no biggie for me to leave it that way.

I think if you're putting in the effort to develop the mod, you should feel you can take it in the direction you want, and nearly everyone will appreciate that. A few people like complaining and usually never contribute anything themselves, but like Halstrom says they can always play the original, or you can the make the change optional.

I was planning of doing some more extensive work on it, however, since I know a lot of people love this mod I'm a bit reluctant to make my version the "official one". For instance I wanted to get rid of the lesbian rape (and preferably the lesbian soliciting as well), but I don't know if others here at the forum want things like that to stay the way they are.

While I don't want to remove content that others might already be enjoying (since its not my mod to begin with) I still want to create a mod that I would enjoy and find immensive (and before anybody asks, yes, I find lesbian rape less likely than a radioactive world filled with super mutants ;) ). But I suppose its no biggie for me to leave it that way.

Many modders here who took over previously abandoned mods usually did the following (of which I believe is the best practice):

1- nurse the current mod state, fix bugs, rewrite script (if found broken) or simply add incremental options as a debut effort. (Additional details, more MCM options, further main quest development... etc.). This should be a good step to find your tempo with Geck.

2- once the current original state has been restored to a fully functional condition and incrementally improved, You start building upon what is now a good, solid foundation and take it to whatever direction you think is best while retaining both esp's in the op. However. from there on, work on your version of the esp only leaving the improved original for the purists untouched.

Just my two cents, good luck with whatever direction your taking :)

Thanks for the feedback, boys & girls. I think I might have gotten ahead of myself in the planning stages already.

Tweaks of the day included making the drug dealer give a short beating if the PC is returning to him without the right amount of caps. Unfortunately the animation only seem to play if the dealer-ncp is already standing up.

Im currently also battling the geck dialogue system. It seems the SewerSlave dialogue overrides all others unless you force conversations. Ill learn it in due time, a good training ground for me I suppose.

The more content it has, the better. I would add your own MCM to en/disable existing features though. Hal suggested using the sexout orientation setting, but that's not really "what it's for."

It's difficult to explain in few words, but that setting is intended to reflect the player characters orientation, not the players orientation. A player who doesn't like gore should be able to disable it in mods that have it, a player character that doesn't like gore should still be exposed to it (if the player doesn't mind), and react to it accordingly.

So lesbian soliciting and rape should only be disabled based on the players preference -- not the player characters preference.

As for it being official or not, there's really no such thing. Do what you want with it. If you want to create your own download thread, go ahead. If not, I'll get this one transferred to you. If people don't like your changes, they're free to continue to use this version, or to create their own.

My suggestion for things like removing the lesbian rape would be have it as an MCM option. Whoever doesn't like it can get rid of it, and people who do can keep it. I cant see how anyone would complain about being able to choose what features of the mod they want.

Yeah, I'd even rename it to something similar if your changes are really extensive as odds are by the time you finish (if ever :) ), you would have rewritten and replaced most of the original content anyway :)

If there are things you aren't comfortable with doing or just have no interest in like Male Characters/Lesbian/Beastiality options, don't feel you have to do them as it can be a lot of extra work, but maybe don't make them hard to be added by others or deliberately block them either.

Renaming it also makes it easier to tell in load orders which version of Sewer slave it is, and gives silly people the option to run both conflicting with each other too :)

So if I was you I'd add an IsModLoaded check for the SewerSlave.esp with a popup warning message.

Lesbian rape is not that improbable even in the real non-apocalyptic world. You can google the statistics if you're really interested. Feel free not to expand on it if it doesn't excite you, but don't take it out on the mistaken assumption its not realistic. What has bothered me in the past about lesbian stuff in SewerSlave is that pretty much all the NPCs seem up for it. There ought to be a token set so its a 1/10 chance initially and then unchanging thereafter. SewerSlave does something like this already with deciding if an NPC is willing to help with the collar.

Also, it would definitely be cool if someone implemented the possibility of Dermot selling the player. Vanilla story-wise, he's been selling people to Vault 3.

Sorry undeadcarrot, but thats crazy. Googling it just kind of proved my point. Lesbian rape as in the sense "unknown predator assaults you on the street" (not a partner of the victim in other words) must be below a one in a million occurance. The few times it has actually happened in real life under those pretenses it has been hate crime related (homophobes wanting to humiliate/torture a lesbian) and not a single horny lesbian raging with hormones face sitting somebody at random. And yes, that was my initial point. All women in the sewers are lesbians (and possibly lesbians rapists at that) by default. I understand if some people find this fantasy attractive, but personaly I feel like it breaks the suspension of disbelief. 

Besides that, youre absolutely right about the fact that random approaches should include other stuff than solicitations.

Think about what you just said -- it's not about the sex for the rapist (this is true even when it's straight rape -- it's usually about power, control, anger, etc). That makes "lesbian rape" of an enslaved woman all the more plausible, to my mind.

That said, I fully support MCM controls for all of this to enable/disable and adjust percentages. Also I believe we have a mod somewhere that randomly assigns sexual preferences to NPCs while honoring the Lore (e.g. Arcade is gay. It also makes Cass bi, but that's a bold assumption based on the source.)

Well, the real life example I was thinking about was when a group of heterosexual girls sodomized a lesbian girl with a tire iron and then set her on fire. While it's technically "rape" in the strict sense of the world but I would personally categorize it closer to torture than anything else. Same goes for the extremely gruesome heterosexual rapes in Congo. And while I agree that all rapists probably are motivated largely by the power rush they feel when enforcing their will on others, I believe that in most examples we see here they are at least to some extent motivated by sexual gratification, even if its probably enhanced greatly by all those other feelings you mention. 

Whoa, I've taken this debate way too far.  :s Ignore my ramblings. :P

Anyways... I've added some more content. Ideas are welcome.

An elderly woman takes care of all the orphans running around the sewers. In exchange for a cut of what the children find in the sewers, Dermont and his gang leave them alone. She's initially going to come off to the PC as an altruist who looks after the children and wants what's best for everybody. When the PC returns with the multiplasma gun they find in the lower levels of the sewers she will approach the PC. She lets the pc know that one of her kids saw the PC bring the gun in and that the PC should let her deliver it to Dermont instead, since the PC is not allowed to have weapons. She promises to let Dermont know that it was the PC who found it and that she wanted her to give it to him. This is all for the PC's own good so that Dermont won't kill the PC as soon as he sees her, she claims.

Possible future updates:
- Of course, the woman just duped the PC into giving her a valueable item that Dermont will never know came from the PC. Should the PC ask Dermont personally if he has recieved her find he will probably be oblivious about what she is talking about (at best).

- Later on, it will also be revealed that she is just using the children to live a good life herself while they do all the work, punishing (perhaps even banishing) kids who cant meet their quota and coercing the children to steal and beg from people in the sewers (the PC too perhaps). All this because she is too old and weak to go out and earn her own food.

- Adding encounters with begging children who - if rewarded with items or food - will give hints or rumors (such as the fact that there is a plasma rifle down in the central sewers, as well as hinting at the fact that the cartaking woman is using them).

- The woman might possibly approach the PC once more, claiming that a certain man sexually assaulted one of the kids in her care. The man may be guilty or perhaps she is lying because he slighed her somehow. Either way he is beyond the gate to the thorn and the PC will have to pass the gatekeeper somehow and then kill the man in a way that wont have the entire thorn going hostile (poisoned jet, seducing him to follow you to another place or tricking the man to enter an impossible deathmatch might be alternatives).

- If the PC is on Dermonts good side, it should be possible to convince him that the old lady has played her part and that the PC gets the green light to get rid of her. Dealing with her is of course something that leaves the PC in a moral dilemma. While she is obviously using the children, the alternatives for them are less than bright. Dermont is going to want to sell the children to the raiders but might be convinced to keep them around as prospects for his gang who act as his eyes and ears in the sewers and westside/North vegas. Other options might include convincing him to sell them to some group of super mutants as food (with a pretty steep karma loss) and to the legion to be trained as recruits and slaves respectively.

Think about what you just said -- it's not about the sex for the rapist (this is true even when it's straight rape -- it's usually about power, control, anger, etc). That makes "lesbian rape" of an enslaved woman all the more plausible, to my mind.

That said, I fully support MCM controls for all of this to enable/disable and adjust percentages. Also I believe we have a mod somewhere that randomly assigns sexual preferences to NPCs while honoring the Lore (e.g. Arcade is gay. It also makes Cass bi, but that's a bold assumption based on the source.)

To hear Cass tell it in-game, she's bi when she's drunk. And she's pretty much almost always drunk.

Well, the real life example I was thinking about was when a group of heterosexual girls sodomized a lesbian girl with a tire iron and then set her on fire. While it's technically "rape" in the strict sense of the world but I would personally categorize it closer to torture than anything else. Same goes for the extremely gruesome heterosexual rapes in Congo. And while I agree that all rapists probably are motivated largely by the power rush they feel when enforcing their will on others, I believe that in most examples we see here they are at least to some extent motivated by sexual gratification, even if its probably enhanced greatly by all those other feelings you mention. 

Whoa, I've taken this debate way too far.  :s Ignore my ramblings. :P

Anyways... I've added some more content. Ideas are welcome.

An elderly woman takes care of all the orphans running around the sewers. In exchange for a cut of what the children find in the sewers, Dermont and his gang leave them alone. She's initially going to come off to the PC as an altruist who looks after the children and wants what's best for everybody. When the PC returns with the multiplasma gun they find in the lower levels of the sewers she will approach the PC. She lets the pc know that one of her kids saw the PC bring the gun in and that the PC should let her deliver it to Dermont instead, since the PC is not allowed to have weapons. She promises to let Dermont know that it was the PC who found it and that she wanted her to give it to him. This is all for the PC's own good so that Dermont won't kill the PC as soon as he sees her, she claims.

Possible future updates:

- Of course, the woman just duped the PC into giving her a valueable item that Dermont will never know came from the PC. Should the PC ask Dermont personally if he has recieved her find he will probably be oblivious about what she is talking about (at best).

- Later on, it will also be revealed that she is just using the children to live a good life herself while they do all the work, punishing (perhaps even banishing) kids who cant meet their quota and coercing the children to steal and beg from people in the sewers (the PC too perhaps). All this because she is too old and weak to go out and earn her own food.

- Adding encounters with begging children who - if rewarded with items or food - will give hints or rumors (such as the fact that there is a plasma rifle down in the central sewers, as well as hinting at the fact that the cartaking woman is using them).

- The woman might possibly approach the PC once more, claiming that a certain man sexually assaulted one of the kids in her care. The man may be guilty or perhaps she is lying because he slighed her somehow. Either way he is beyond the gate to the thorn and the PC will have to pass the gatekeeper somehow and then kill the man in a way that wont have the entire thorn going hostile (poisoned jet, seducing him to follow you to another place or tricking the man to enter an impossible deathmatch might be alternatives).

- If the PC is on Dermonts good side, it should be possible to convince him that the old lady has played her part and that the PC gets the green light to get rid of her. Dealing with her is of course something that leaves the PC in a moral dilemma. While she is obviously using the children, the alternatives for them are less than bright. Dermont is going to want to sell the children to the raiders but might be convinced to keep them around as prospects for his gang who act as his eyes and ears in the sewers and westside/North vegas. Other options might include convincing him to sell them to some group of super mutants as food (with a pretty steep karma loss) and to the legion to be trained as recruits and slaves respectively.

I'm not digging the idea of a bunch of content involving kids in a sex mod, even if the content is non-sexual in nature.

To hear Cass tell it in-game, she's bi when she's drunk. And she's pretty much almost always drunk.

Think how that quote from her would sound if said to you by anyone in reality, not someone in a game... a game being abused for sexual fantasies. ;) I always took it as just a sort of joke, and maybe this one time, at band camp, she hooked up with some chick. It's a pretty far leap from there to "I'm bisexual."