D4nt33 Posted December 10, 2014 Posted December 10, 2014 Can you please tell me how to enable penis on ZGGB-CHML ? In description you wrote FUTA Textures [Put it in your textures>ZGGB-CHML>Futa folder. But backup the old one first in case you wanna use a lighter skin colors] But i don't have that folder and also SOS doesn't work.
Zaselim Posted December 10, 2014 Author Posted December 10, 2014 Can you please tell me how to enable penis on ZGGB-CHML ? In description you wrote FUTA Textures [Put it in your textures>ZGGB-CHML>Futa folder. But backup the old one first in case you wanna use a lighter skin colors] But i don't have that folder and also SOS doesn't work. These futa textures are for armors.. And if you wanna use the SOS for ZGGB CHML then you need the sos addon for female mod to install. Here's where you can download the mod. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/
puller Posted December 10, 2014 Posted December 10, 2014 Zaselim i love your work bruh but i was wondering would you or any other modder ever make a dragon age inquisition mods i'm just asking. If not are there any Saints row 2 body like yours. I know i'm sounding like a little kid asking Santa for gifts but you never know what you can get if you ask. I don't have dragon age 3 and saints row, even if i did i couldn't because I don't know how the body system works in these both games. Infact i only know how to make body mods for skyrim. Sorry mate. it's a good thing that you don't cause i would ask you to do it for every game i would be like "Hey Zaselim you know that mod you made for Saints row could you make it for Mario & Pokemon i want peek a choo & princess Peach to have a huge sexy ass too" your awesome thanks again for everything you do.
Zaselim Posted December 10, 2014 Author Posted December 10, 2014 Zaselim i love your work bruh but i was wondering would you or any other modder ever make a dragon age inquisition mods i'm just asking. If not are there any Saints row 2 body like yours. I know i'm sounding like a little kid asking Santa for gifts but you never know what you can get if you ask. I don't have dragon age 3 and saints row, even if i did i couldn't because I don't know how the body system works in these both games. Infact i only know how to make body mods for skyrim. Sorry mate. it's a good thing that you don't cause i would ask you to do it for every game i would be like "Hey Zaselim you know that mod you made for Saints row could you make it for Mario & Pokemon i want peek a choo & princess Peach to have a huge sexy ass too" your awesome thanks again for everything you do. What mod? I didn't made any mod for saints row..
Zaselim Posted December 10, 2014 Author Posted December 10, 2014 Thank you for your help, it works now. Any time..
The_Wandering_1 Posted December 11, 2014 Posted December 11, 2014 Ok Then are the clothes you made for ZGGB CHML available for ZGGB CH?
Zaselim Posted December 11, 2014 Author Posted December 11, 2014 Ok Then are the clothes you made for ZGGB CHML available for ZGGB CH? No, but i'll be making more clothing for ZGGB CH after i'll finish making my 1st armor pack update for ZGGB CHML.
JATT24 Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 Ok Then are the clothes you made for ZGGB CHML available for ZGGB CH? No, but i'll be making more clothing for ZGGB CH after i'll finish making my 1st armor pack update for ZGGB CHML. HI Zaselim I have installed all of your bodies on my followers but when I install the CH and CHML body on my followers the collsition and jiggling don't work. I used Havok for collision and Sha the follower mod. The collision and physics work for all other npc's including the female character I use even its its CH or CHML so its odd that I cant get it to work on my followers. Any assistance would be appreciated
Zaselim Posted December 12, 2014 Author Posted December 12, 2014 Ok Then are the clothes you made for ZGGB CHML available for ZGGB CH? No, but i'll be making more clothing for ZGGB CH after i'll finish making my 1st armor pack update for ZGGB CHML. HI Zaselim I have installed all of your bodies on my followers but when I install the CH and CHML body on my followers the collsition and jiggling don't work. I used Havok for collision and Sha the follower mod. The collision and physics work for all other npc's including the female character I use even its its CH or CHML so its odd that I cant get it to work on my followers. Any assistance would be appreciated may be because the xml path is different, did you put the hdt.xml file in the character assests folder?
JATT24 Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 Zaselim where is the assets folder as I just started using mod organizer and im having a hard time finding the folders. Can u assist
Zaselim Posted December 13, 2014 Author Posted December 13, 2014 Zaselim where is the assets folder as I just started using mod organizer and im having a hard time finding the folders. Can u assist If you installed the ZGGB CHML then you should have the hdt.xml file but to be on the save side. You skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ check this folder if you have the hdt.xml file then install the new xpms skeletons to make sure that everything is updated. I never used the havok object equipable mod, and my body mod is already set with the hdt physcis and collision so it should work even if you are not using the equipable havok object and only have the hdt dll and xml files installed.
Aristo_ Posted December 19, 2014 Posted December 19, 2014 The CH version works great for me; I read you were going to release the facial/hair bits soon as well. In the meantime, what'd you suggest to get better-looking faces? I'd love to make my characters look similar to the screenshots.
Zaselim Posted December 19, 2014 Author Posted December 19, 2014 The CH version works great for me; I read you were going to release the facial/hair bits soon as well. In the meantime, what'd you suggest to get better-looking faces? I'd love to make my characters look similar to the screenshots. Facial/Hairs? I've never said anything about facial hairs. Well for all my 5 female characters (ZGGB, CHML, CH, R2 and R) i am using Ningheim race as you can see my signature or the title picture on the first main post, You should try it too. Other mods i am using 1. Cover Girls 2. eye of beauty 3. hd brows 4. Race menu mod 5. a lot of hair mods that i don't even remember the name anymore, but SG hairs mod is one of them.
Aristo_ Posted December 20, 2014 Posted December 20, 2014 The CH version works great for me; I read you were going to release the facial/hair bits soon as well. In the meantime, what'd you suggest to get better-looking faces? I'd love to make my characters look similar to the screenshots. Facial/Hairs? I've never said anything about facial hairs. Well for all my 5 female characters (ZGGB, CHML, CH, R2 and R) i am using Ningheim race as you can see my signature or the title picture on the first main post, You should try it too. Other mods i am using 1. Cover Girls 2. eye of beauty 3. hd brows 4. Race menu mod 5. a lot of hair mods that i don't even remember the name anymore, but SG hairs mod is one of them. Oh, I didn't mean facial hair, haha. I meant the face and hair the current screens use. I saw the first page said "current face coming soon" and thought I'd inquire about it. But thanks for the info; I'll try those and see what I can come up with!
Zaselim Posted December 20, 2014 Author Posted December 20, 2014 The CH version works great for me; I read you were going to release the facial/hair bits soon as well. In the meantime, what'd you suggest to get better-looking faces? I'd love to make my characters look similar to the screenshots. Facial/Hairs? I've never said anything about facial hairs. Well for all my 5 female characters (ZGGB, CHML, CH, R2 and R) i am using Ningheim race as you can see my signature or the title picture on the first main post, You should try it too. Other mods i am using 1. Cover Girls 2. eye of beauty 3. hd brows 4. Race menu mod 5. a lot of hair mods that i don't even remember the name anymore, but SG hairs mod is one of them. Oh, I didn't mean facial hair, haha. I meant the face and hair the current screens use. I saw the first page said "current face coming soon" and thought I'd inquire about it. But thanks for the info; I'll try those and see what I can come up with! oh that, its in the evolution section of my character Gaya, as you can see above that line i have posted the head part pictures from the beginning to the current. That how much my character Gaya changed over the time i've spent on skyrim from the start.
rumbles Posted December 26, 2014 Posted December 26, 2014 (edited) help zggbch doesnt work with me. i have put all the armor pack 1 mesh, texture and esp in the data map, but the help console command doznt find the armor. is there a work around or fix. i have completly reinstalled skyrim and still no luck (the body mod works fine). Edited December 26, 2014 by rumbles
Zaselim Posted December 27, 2014 Author Posted December 27, 2014 help zggbch doesnt work with me. i have put all the armor pack 1 mesh, texture and esp in the data map, but the help console command doznt find the armor. is there a work around or fix. i have completly reinstalled skyrim and still no luck (the body mod works fine). did you enable the armor esp file in the mod manager?
rumbles Posted December 27, 2014 Posted December 27, 2014 help zggbch doesnt work with me. i have put all the armor pack 1 mesh, texture and esp in the data map, but the help console command doznt find the armor. is there a work around or fix. i have completly reinstalled skyrim and still no luck (the body mod works fine). did you enable the armor esp file in the mod manager? it is/was already enabled.. it still doznt work the command (help zggb/zggbr/zggbchml) gets no results is there any other file i need to get this to work other than the meshes,texture and armor.esp in the data file?? any old files i need or updated ones sry if im a bit noobish (i did find out that i can craft a few cloths but they have no texture and when i put them on the Char turns invisble) update: i fixed it . tryed manual instal (only body mod worked) dint work/ i tryed to in stall via nexus mod manager that dint work, finally i installed MODorganizer because i was fed up installing and unstalling all the (my)mods and failing. then i installed via Modorginizer and it works !!
Zaselim Posted December 27, 2014 Author Posted December 27, 2014 help zggbch doesnt work with me. i have put all the armor pack 1 mesh, texture and esp in the data map, but the help console command doznt find the armor. is there a work around or fix. i have completly reinstalled skyrim and still no luck (the body mod works fine). did you enable the armor esp file in the mod manager? it is/was already enabled.. it still doznt work the command (help zggb/zggbr/zggbchml) gets no results is there any other file i need to get this to work other than the meshes,texture and armor.esp in the data file?? any old files i need or updated ones sry if im a bit noobish (i did find out that i can craft a few cloths but they have no texture and when i put them on the Char turns invisble) update: i fixed it . tryed manual instal (only body mod worked) dint work/ i tryed to in stall via nexus mod manager that dint work, finally i installed MODorganizer because i was fed up installing and unstalling all the (my)mods and failing. then i installed via Modorginizer and it works !! Strange... you only needed to enable the armor esp file for the list to appear, it doesn't matter what mod manager you use. I use Nexus mod manager. Ok the invisible ones are not for ZGGB_CH or ZGGB_R for that matter, the invisible ones are from tera armor esm file. There;s only one to get armors for all of my ZGGB body mods and that is via console command. Glad you solved it.
celShadedDeath Posted December 28, 2014 Posted December 28, 2014 Hi Zaselim, i'm still new to using mods so please forgive my ignorence on the subject. I saw an exchange between you and the user Asedyiy (on pg 28) with regards to the troble he was having with the changes he made to your body mod and was wondering if you still have the files you worked on for him. The breasts on his modded body looked simalar to those for Manga body witch was my fav befor zggb chml. I'm still a noob and don't know anything about nifskope so i was wondering if you would see fit to let me have the texture and meshes if you still have them, if its not too much troble that is.
Zaselim Posted December 28, 2014 Author Posted December 28, 2014 Hi Zaselim, i'm still new to using mods so please forgive my ignorence on the subject. I saw an exchange between you and the user Asedyiy (on pg 28) with regards to the troble he was having with the changes he made to your body mod and was wondering if you still have the files you worked on for him. The breasts on his modded body looked simalar to those for Manga body witch was my fav befor zggb chml. I'm still a noob and don't know anything about nifskope so i was wondering if you would see fit to let me have the texture and meshes if you still have them, if its not too much troble that is. i don't have them, sorry. Why don't you ask Asedyiy?
celShadedDeath Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 Hi Zaselim, i'm still new to using mods so please forgive my ignorence on the subject. I saw an exchange between you and the user Asedyiy (on pg 28) with regards to the troble he was having with the changes he made to your body mod and was wondering if you still have the files you worked on for him. The breasts on his modded body looked simalar to those for Manga body witch was my fav befor zggb chml. I'm still a noob and don't know anything about nifskope so i was wondering if you would see fit to let me have the texture and meshes if you still have them, if its not too much troble that is. i don't have them, sorry. Why don't you ask Asedyiy? ok, thanks anyway
Zaselim Posted January 4, 2015 Author Posted January 4, 2015 He guys, How's everyone.. I need help in deciding something which i can't Which Textures and Face Looks better among the three, don't consider the wet textures (different in all three but I'll be using the one i am using in the last (Def Tex) set of pics with the tattoos) and I'm using the real Girls textures with my custom normal maps and wet textures as a default for my this female character but now i like these other two sets as well so i can't decide which one to choose.. After getting to the decision I'll transfer the tattoos to decided textures.. I'll be grateful for the help, Thanks. Frelena With Real Girls v5 Textures Frelena With Fair Complexion v7 Textures Frelena With Eihei Textures Default textures right now
SnuggleFoxy Posted January 5, 2015 Posted January 5, 2015 Hey Zaselim, I am torn between the fair and the eihei textures. But if I had to choose I would say using the eihei textures is nice because it brings out her facial features more. She is a very beautiful character but when you use the eihei it shows her lovely lips and blush more so and it gives a more realistic look than with the other one I like, fair. On another note, it is good to see you're still doing your work on the mods. I really love your CH and CHML bodies. Loving how some of those new outfits are keeping the lovely tool tucked away yet lumptastic enough for all of us to enjoy . Thank you for all your hard work. I hope one day I can get decent at 3Ds max and maybe add on to your wonderful works.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now