ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

I have added belly weights to the unp variant of the body.  The meshes are attached.  I have also attached photos of the body at 0 weight and 1 weight, with a belly node scale of 4.  These are mostly experimental, and I haven't tested them fully.  Feel free to request a belly weighted mesh of your favorite zggb unp armor set.  

Edited for grammar

zggb_unp_weighted_belly.rar

post-417590-0-61770700-1412649582_thumb.jpg

post-417590-0-83606700-1412649591_thumb.jpg

I hope the ZGGB-CHML body comes out soon~, Can't wait for it.

It will as soon as my internet gets fixed.

The main issue got resolved but still we're having issues with the line. The Internet's connecting and disconnecting continuously, don't even get on for a min. 

This is the best mod to ever come into existence of all body mods ever created.  This womanly body is....so beastly and godly.  It surreal that I could stumbleupon such a mod.  

This one mod was the soul influence of me even thinking about playing a SKyrim game.  I have to say that this even motivated me to try out other mods with this game which were extremely new to me.  I didn't know about the body types in this game 1 week ago.  I was lost lol.  Didn't know wht FNIS was, body skeletons, or even the HDT physics.  Hell the data folder looked like a foreign country to me.

Most of all, I would never have thought of posting this but yeah..this mod has motivated me too much.

I have to say that you'll probably win a Noble Peace prize for this.  

Edited by XRuneslay

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Here's the link to the file pack.

https://www.firedrive.com/file/E336FC0C6DF48223

Includes my current custom textures, modified .ESP files to include custom pubic hair updates to the Daywalker, Evil Rose, Lich King, Sexy Jeans, Skimpy Assassin and Velveteen armor sets and the accompanying custom meshes, and modified .NIF files for a variety of different body meshes with more pubic hair color options.  I omitted the redundant texture files that normally come with the armor mods so I could reduce the file size of the entire pack...keep in mind that the original texture files must be present for the new armors to work.  Also includes multiple other custom texture files, for different skin tones and varying levels of muscularity.  Mix and match to create your own.

Install all these files manually into the appropriate folders and manually overwrite the .ESP files in your regular Data folder if you'd like to use those armors with additional color variations.

PUBIC HAIR MESH VARIANTS:

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

For optimal ease of use and to reduce overall file size when using custom pubic meshes with a wide variety of followers, all pubic hair shades should be installed in the primary "Data/textures/actors/character/female" folder.  All included .NIF files reference that folder.

If you'd like to alter the color of the pubic hair to a different shade in that color, just open the texture file in an editing suite such as Photoshop (if you have the plugin for editing .DDS files), change the tint to your preference and save.

To try out various color schemes for the default body or a custom follower's body, just drag and drop the appropriate .NIF files for you preferred color from the "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" section of the custom pack

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

Daywalker bodysuit with Yellow pubes

Blue Jeans Daywalker bodysuit with Brown pubes

Evil Rose thong with Ginger pubes

Sexy Jeans pants with Brown pubes

Lich King thong with Brown pubes

Lich King thong with Yellow pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Brown pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Orange pubes

Skimpy Assassin thong with Yellow pubes

Velveteen thong with Brown pubes

Velveteen thong with Green pubes

Velveteen thong with Purple pubes

Velveteen thong with Red pubes

Velveteen thong with Yellow pubes

These files are totally optional.  You can install them if you have custom followers and you'd like their custom pubic hair color to continue to show when they wear armor.  For the updated, modified additional armors to appear and work correctly, replace your old .ESPs in the "Data" folder with the new ones included in the pack.

To get the armors in game, use "help" in the console command to find the armor you want, then do a player.additem using the corresponding code (the armor will be listed as a variant of the original file...like "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow").

Assuming the pubic hair textures, body mesh files and armor mesh files are all correctly installed, the pubic hair on the armor will appear as the color listed, regardless of the default pubic hair color or a custom pubic hair setting.  For instance, a vanilla follower with default black pubic hair (or a custom follower with custom brown pubic hair) will have yellow pubic hair when "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow" is equipped or ginger pubic hair if "Evil Rose Thong Ginger" is equipped, but will revert back to their default color again when the armor is removed.

---

Let me know if there are any problems.  Due to the weighting, I've had a wide variety of results with seams.  Depending on certain ENB /SweetFX settings that sharpen edges, some seams appear while they may disappear when the same settings are bypassed.  My current custom texture is a blend of many of my favorite textures and the result of many nights of editing.  Until I can get it seamless, it's still a work in progress, but this mod has certain issues with in-game weighting that cause it to be unpredictable with characters and followers whose weight is not set to 1.

Can someone reupload this? The link is dead.

https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0

Here :P

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Includes my current custom textures, modified .ESP files to include custom pubic hair updates to the Daywalker, Evil Rose, Lich King, Sexy Jeans, Skimpy Assassin and Velveteen armor sets and the accompanying custom meshes, and modified .NIF files for a variety of different body meshes with more pubic hair color options.  I omitted the redundant texture files that normally come with the armor mods so I could reduce the file size of the entire pack...keep in mind that the original texture files must be present for the new armors to work.  Also includes multiple other custom texture files, for different skin tones and varying levels of muscularity.  Mix and match to create your own.

Install all these files manually into the appropriate folders and manually overwrite the .ESP files in your regular Data folder if you'd like to use those armors with additional color variations.

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

For optimal ease of use and to reduce overall file size when using custom pubic meshes with a wide variety of followers, all pubic hair shades should be installed in the primary "Data/textures/actors/character/female" folder.  All included .NIF files reference that folder.

If you'd like to alter the color of the pubic hair to a different shade in that color, just open the texture file in an editing suite such as Photoshop (if you have the plugin for editing .DDS files), change the tint to your preference and save.

To try out various color schemes for the default body or a custom follower's body, just drag and drop the appropriate .NIF files for you preferred color from the "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" section of the custom pack

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

These files are totally optional.  You can install them if you have custom followers and you'd like their custom pubic hair color to continue to show when they wear armor.  For the updated, modified additional armors to appear and work correctly, replace your old .ESPs in the "Data" folder with the new ones included in the pack.

To get the armors in game, use "help" in the console command to find the armor you want, then do a player.additem using the corresponding code (the armor will be listed as a variant of the original file...like "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow").

Assuming the pubic hair textures, body mesh files and armor mesh files are all correctly installed, the pubic hair on the armor will appear as the color listed, regardless of the default pubic hair color or a custom pubic hair setting.  For instance, a vanilla follower with default black pubic hair (or a custom follower with custom brown pubic hair) will have yellow pubic hair when "Skimpy Assassin Thong Yellow" is equipped or ginger pubic hair if "Evil Rose Thong Ginger" is equipped, but will revert back to their default color again when the armor is removed.

---

Let me know if there are any problems.  Due to the weighting, I've had a wide variety of results with seams.  Depending on certain ENB /SweetFX settings that sharpen edges, some seams appear while they may disappear when the same settings are bypassed.  My current custom texture is a blend of many of my favorite textures and the result of many nights of editing.  Until I can get it seamless, it's still a work in progress, but this mod has certain issues with in-game weighting that cause it to be unpredictable with characters and followers whose weight is not set to 1.

The main issue got resolved but still we're having issues with the line. The Internet's connecting and disconnecting continuously, don't even get on for a min. 

Hey,

*pokes with stick*

is it possible to get a time estimate, or is it just one of those "I have no idea, would you people stop poking me with a stick," moments?

Hey,

*pokes with stick*

is it possible to get a time estimate, or is it just one of those "I have no idea, would you people stop poking me with a stick," moments?

can't give you a time estimate at this point, we were having holidays since monday. now i hope the company will start addressing the issue from monday.

It's no longer private if you post pics of it.

it just a sig bro, didn't post pics.May be i will change it later when i ll make new one.

Its still can be called private when you don't release something or UnReleased..

You guys don't need ZGGB_T any way because you have ZGGB_CH and CHML and both of them are very close to original ZGGB_T and ZGGB_T_Mother, the difference is will little. The only big difference is ZGGB_T mods are based on CBBE and ZGGB_C mods are based on CHSBHC.

waiting like a cheetah looking at it's prey......*tick tock tick tock*

Uploading the data, arranging the mod post. Have to make a tutorial video which i'll make tonight.

have to take some pics as well for the main Armor DragonBorn Princess.

I believe tomorrow you will be able to download the mod.

https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0

Here :P

attachicon.gifDatAss.jpg

Blonde

Blue

Brown

Ginger

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

ARMOR MODIFICATIONS:

---

Thank you for this because I was trying to download that too

Hey Zas,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to 3ds Max, but since I currently have a 3 year student license, I wanted to try to contribute here. I want to attempt to make a 0 body for ZGGB-CH, but the file won't seem to open for me. I extracted the files from the .rar and put them in a second folder. Would it be better if I installed the files into Skyrim? Also, I'm using the 2015 edition. Could this effect me being able to open the file? Thanks for any input you can give me! = )

Hey Zas,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to 3ds Max, but since I currently have a 3 year student license, I wanted to try to contribute here. I want to attempt to make a 0 body for ZGGB-CH, but the file won't seem to open for me. I extracted the files from the .rar and put them in a second folder. Would it be better if I installed the files into Skyrim? Also, I'm using the 2015 edition. Could this effect me being able to open the file? Thanks for any input you can give me! = )

Nvm, I'm starting to make progress...

Uploading the data, arranging the mod post. Have to make a tutorial video which i'll make tonight.

Thank you my friend.

I wanted to ask you, there is this workstation for sale, it got a Nvidia Quadron 5000k 2.5GB, Xeon CPU 2650l v2 and ECC-RAM, do you recommend it for my rendering needs and 3D work or a computer with normal GTX series GPU would be enough?

Thank you my friend.

I wanted to ask you, there is this workstation for sale, it got a Nvidia Quadron 5000k 2.5GB, Xeon CPU 2650l v2 and ECC-RAM, do you recommend it for my rendering needs and 3D work or a computer with normal GTX series GPU would be enough?

sorry, don't know enough to answer your question but i read somewhere that you need a power pc including powerful gfx card for work station. not  sure about the 2.5gb gfx card.

Hey Zas,

First thank you for wanting help here.

now i use 2012 version of 3ds max so don't know that 2015 version will be best for skyrim modding or not but i think there will be now issue when importing the nif files.

i think it will be difficult to make 0 body now, may be it won't for you. You have to make sure that the vertices count have to be the same for both 0 and 1 body otherwise they will not work properly in the game. And if you are editing the ZGGB CH current body to make its 0 weight body then you'll be doing a lot of work because then you'll have to edit the neck area as well otherwise you will get a neck seam. both 0 and 1 bodies(any body mod) have different neck line.

i just checked and i missed the color entries for thunderbird armor, so i am making the entries in ck. i will add the updated esp file separately because i've already upload the armor pack and body mod as i'm releasing the mod in an hour or two.

Make sure u download the separate esp file and overwrite it with the one in the armor pack.

Hey Zas,

First thank you for wanting help here.

now i use 2012 version of 3ds max so don't know that 2015 version will be best for skyrim modding or not but i think there will be now issue when importing the nif files.

i think it will be difficult to make 0 body now, may be it won't for you. You have to make sure that the vertices count have to be the same for both 0 and 1 body otherwise they will not work properly in the game. And if you are editing the ZGGB CH current body to make its 0 weight body then you'll be doing a lot of work because then you'll have to edit the neck area as well otherwise you will get a neck seam. both 0 and 1 bodies(any body mod) have different neck line.

Thanks for the information. I had no idea that the neck seams were different.