ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

I've got a problem if i active ZGGB-R armors.esp i get CTD on startup with the tera armors.esp deactivated but if i activate the tera armors.esp is working or even is not activated what i need to don't CTD at startup is just deactivateing the ZGGB-R armors.esp and it will work 

Is fine like that or i will not see the armors if that .esp is deactivated and i tried all the 4 esp from original ones to updated ones

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, i'm back to skyrim scene. setting up my skyrim.

gtx 980ti will launch after summer and i didn't wanted to w8 that long so i bought evga gtx580 super clocked version(used) and 4gb more ram  for my current (old) gaming pc,now i have 8gb ram. now i can play skyrim i went outdoors after too long lol i was also able to walk among my hd 4k textured 10 followers.

so can i use hd textures now? if yes then which ones? can i use tamriel reloaded?

the hd cities mod? etc. o yeah can use parallex mod now?

plz help me out, thanks..

I downloaded your mod and all of it's armor and I love it but I found it difficult to get all of the armors that i wanted sorting through everything maybe add a shop or something of the sort?

sorry, i don't know how to do that..

Dude, you should really get Noble Skyrim. If you're starting out fresh after a burnout, Noble Skyrim is a must have texture mod.

no i'm not starting from the beginning, but i will check out that mod.

Zaselim I downloaded the ZGGB CH body and the armors but when I put on the armor it is invisible.

did you get the armors from the console command?

make sure you installed the armor/s to the correct path.

Make sure you character has the maximum weight because both ZGGB CH and ZGGB CHML have only the maximum weight body so as the armors.

I think your character's weight is not at maximum which is why you're not seeing the armor..

check these thing and let me know..

is it normal for textures to fly off into space if the weight isn't at max?

Yes, I think Zaselim only made a min weight and a max weight, so then that happends. 

if you are using zggb ch or chml then yes since it only a maximum weight body.

but if you are using zggb-r or r2u then no you can have any weight and the armor/s will look accordingly unless there's some issue with the armor.

what do you mean by 'armors going to the right path' ?

yes my characters are at 100 weight maximum but armor is invisible

where its suppose to be, did you put the meshes, textures and the esp file in the data folder? if yes then you don't need to worry about the paths..

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble trying to install your armors.   Do I use Nexus mod manager or do I install it straight into the folder  or do I take them out of the ZIP folder and install them.  and what folder do I install them into.   When I install them using Nexus mod manager the files will overwrite themselves and it crashes.  When I install the armors manually I have no color  and all of the armors are not there and my game will reset.  If I install them manually into a folder what folder do I install them into.  Is there a video showing you how to install the armors only.    

any help would be great

Edited by WimMac

extract the rar file and put the esp file, meshes and textures folder in your ( skyrim\data\ ) folder.

if you are installing them for the first time then you'll not be asked to overwrite anything but even if its ask you it doesn't matter..

by the way which body mod's armors are you trying to install?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Wonderful mod. I am just wondering for the ZGGB-CH... is there anyway to remove the pubic hair?

yes, open the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif file in nifskope then click on pubic belly hairs and then press ctrl+del, do the same thing with belly hairs..

so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem.

Are you sure that the armor you are trying to equip is of CHML because the esp file holds the armors of ZGGB_R and a couple of CH as well.

And they will be invisible until you install their meshes textures folder as well.

Just make sure that armor you are trying to wear has the ZGGB CHML name at the end.

esp should be in data folder and so as the textures and meshes folder and i will look like this

skyrim\data\esp file

skyrim\data\meshes\zggb chml

skyrim\data\textures\zggb chml

There's no issue on my end because armors are working for everyone(almost, you are the first to say about the invisible issue I think)

so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem.

Are you sure that the armor you are trying to equip is of CHML because the esp file holds the armors of ZGGB_R and a couple of CH as well.

And they will be invisible until you install their meshes textures folder as well.

Just make sure that armor you are trying to wear has the ZGGB CHML name at the end.

esp should be in data folder and so as the textures and meshes folder and i will look like this

skyrim\data\esp file

There's no issue on my end because armors are working for everyone(almost, you are the first to say about the invisible issue I think)

i feel like a idiot because i was using the wrong armor it actually does work for me. I wasnt using the zggb chml armor my bad.

skyrim\data\esp file

i feel like a idiot because i was using the wrong armor it actually does work for me. I wasnt using the zggb chml armor my bad.

i'm glad it worked out for you..

Hello!

Wonderful mod. I am just wondering for the ZGGB-CH... is there anyway to remove the pubic hair?

yes, open the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif file in nifskope then click on pubic belly hairs and then press ctrl+del, do the same thing with belly hairs..

Thanks man! Also... I don't know if you'd like to use these at all. But here are the results of me taking out the pubic hair! 

post-155601-0-18845000-1434577614_thumb.jpgpost-155601-0-51668400-1434577619_thumb.jpgpost-155601-0-82303700-1434577623_thumb.jpgpost-155601-0-26950400-1434577636_thumb.jpgpost-155601-0-35720000-1434577641_thumb.jpgpost-155601-0-71398000-1434577666_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...