sebyca Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 I've got a problem if i active ZGGB-R armors.esp i get CTD on startup with the tera armors.esp deactivated but if i activate the tera armors.esp is working or even is not activated what i need to don't CTD at startup is just deactivateing the ZGGB-R armors.esp and it will work  Is fine like that or i will not see the armors if that .esp is deactivated and i tried all the 4 esp from original ones to updated ones
sebyca Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 sry i've installed the light version of sos thats why
Zaselim Posted March 20, 2015 Author Posted March 20, 2015 sry i've installed the light version of sos thats why  glad you worked it out Â
PillowFun Posted April 7, 2015 Posted April 7, 2015 I downloaded your mod and all of it's armor and I love it but I found it difficult to get all of the armors that i wanted sorting through everything maybe add a shop or something of the sort?
Zaselim Posted April 11, 2015 Author Posted April 11, 2015 hey guys, i'm back to skyrim scene. setting up my skyrim. gtx 980ti will launch after summer and i didn't wanted to w8 that long so i bought evga gtx580 super clocked version(used) and 4gb more ram for my current (old) gaming pc,now i have 8gb ram. now i can play skyrim i went outdoors after too long lol i was also able to walk among my hd 4k textured 10 followers.  so can i use hd textures now? if yes then which ones? can i use tamriel reloaded? the hd cities mod? etc. o yeah can use parallex mod now? plz help me out, thanks.. I downloaded your mod and all of it's armor and I love it but I found it difficult to get all of the armors that i wanted sorting through everything maybe add a shop or something of the sort?  sorry, i don't know how to do that..Â
TripleKnightmare Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Dude, you should really get Noble Skyrim. If you're starting out fresh after a burnout, Noble Skyrim is a must have texture mod.
Zaselim Posted April 12, 2015 Author Posted April 12, 2015 Dude, you should really get Noble Skyrim. If you're starting out fresh after a burnout, Noble Skyrim is a must have texture mod. Â no i'm not starting from the beginning, but i will check out that mod. Â
JATT24 Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 Zaselim I downloaded the ZGGB CH body and the armors but when I put on the armor it is invisible.
Zaselim Posted April 18, 2015 Author Posted April 18, 2015 Zaselim I downloaded the ZGGB CH body and the armors but when I put on the armor it is invisible. did you get the armors from the console command? make sure you installed the armor/s to the correct path. Make sure you character has the maximum weight because both ZGGB CH and ZGGB CHML have only the maximum weight body so as the armors. I think your character's weight is not at maximum which is why you're not seeing the armor.. Â check these thing and let me know..
hentai880 Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 is it normal for textures to fly off into space if the weight isn't at max?
TripleKnightmare Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 is it normal for textures to fly off into space if the weight isn't at max? Â Yes, I think Zaselim only made a min weight and a max weight, so then that happends.Â
JATT24 Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 what do you mean by 'armors going to the right path' ? yes my characters are at 100 weight maximum but armor is invisible Â
Zaselim Posted April 19, 2015 Author Posted April 19, 2015  is it normal for textures to fly off into space if the weight isn't at max?  Yes, I think Zaselim only made a min weight and a max weight, so then that happends.   if you are using zggb ch or chml then yes since it only a maximum weight body. but if you are using zggb-r or r2u then no you can have any weight and the armor/s will look accordingly unless there's some issue with the armor.  what do you mean by 'armors going to the right path' ? yes my characters are at 100 weight maximum but armor is invisible  where its suppose to be, did you put the meshes, textures and the esp file in the data folder? if yes then you don't need to worry about the paths.. Â
WimMac Posted April 29, 2015 Posted April 29, 2015 (edited) I am having trouble trying to install your armors.  Do I use Nexus mod manager or do I install it straight into the folder  or do I take them out of the ZIP folder and install them.  and what folder do I install them into.  When I install them using Nexus mod manager the files will overwrite themselves and it crashes.  When I install the armors manually I have no color  and all of the armors are not there and my game will reset.  If I install them manually into a folder what folder do I install them into.  Is there a video showing you how to install the armors only.                                                                                            any help would be great Edited April 29, 2015 by WimMac
Zaselim Posted April 29, 2015 Author Posted April 29, 2015 extract the rar file and put the esp file, meshes and textures folder in your ( skyrim\data\ ) folder. if you are installing them for the first time then you'll not be asked to overwrite anything but even if its ask you it doesn't matter.. by the way which body mod's armors are you trying to install?
Tyriack Posted June 14, 2015 Posted June 14, 2015 Hello! Â Wonderful mod. I am just wondering for the ZGGB-CH... is there anyway to remove the pubic hair?
Zaselim Posted June 14, 2015 Author Posted June 14, 2015 Hello! Â Wonderful mod. I am just wondering for the ZGGB-CH... is there anyway to remove the pubic hair? Â yes, open the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif file in nifskope then click on pubic belly hairs and then press ctrl+del, do the same thing with belly hairs.. Â
parzysty Posted June 15, 2015 Posted June 15, 2015 Hey Zaselim! Any news on the best body for Skyrim?
Zaselim Posted June 15, 2015 Author Posted June 15, 2015 working on somethings, a chml version with 4 boobs lol added some new wearable things to chml and one lingerie set to CH. Â will make a post about the stuff soon.. Â
zappers2 Posted June 16, 2015 Posted June 16, 2015 so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem. Â
Zaselim Posted June 16, 2015 Author Posted June 16, 2015 so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem. Are you sure that the armor you are trying to equip is of CHML because the esp file holds the armors of ZGGB_R and a couple of CH as well. And they will be invisible until you install their meshes textures folder as well. Just make sure that armor you are trying to wear has the ZGGB CHML name at the end.  esp should be in data folder and so as the textures and meshes folder and i will look like this skyrim\data\esp file  skyrim\data\meshes\zggb chml skyrim\data\textures\zggb chml  There's no issue on my end because armors are working for everyone(almost, you are the first to say about the invisible issue I think)
zappers2 Posted June 16, 2015 Posted June 16, 2015  so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem. Are you sure that the armor you are trying to equip is of CHML because the esp file holds the armors of ZGGB_R and a couple of CH as well. And they will be invisible until you install their meshes textures folder as well. Just make sure that armor you are trying to wear has the ZGGB CHML name at the end.  esp should be in data folder and so as the textures and meshes folder and i will look like this skyrim\data\esp file  skyrim\data\meshes\zggb chml skyrim\data\textures\zggb chml  There's no issue on my end because armors are working for everyone(almost, you are the first to say about the invisible issue I think)   i feel like a idiot because i was using the wrong armor it actually does work for me. I wasnt using the zggb chml armor my bad. Â
Zaselim Posted June 17, 2015 Author Posted June 17, 2015   so the armor mods for the ZGGB CHML is invisible. i know i put them in my skyrim data folder and put the textures and meshes in the correct folder as well. I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem. Are you sure that the armor you are trying to equip is of CHML because the esp file holds the armors of ZGGB_R and a couple of CH as well. And they will be invisible until you install their meshes textures folder as well. Just make sure that armor you are trying to wear has the ZGGB CHML name at the end.  esp should be in data folder and so as the textures and meshes folder and i will look like this skyrim\data\esp file  skyrim\data\meshes\zggb chml skyrim\data\textures\zggb chml  There's no issue on my end because armors are working for everyone(almost, you are the first to say about the invisible issue I think)   i feel like a idiot because i was using the wrong armor it actually does work for me. I wasnt using the zggb chml armor my bad.   i'm glad it worked out for you..  Â
Tyriack Posted June 17, 2015 Posted June 17, 2015  Hello!  Wonderful mod. I am just wondering for the ZGGB-CH... is there anyway to remove the pubic hair?  yes, open the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif file in nifskope then click on pubic belly hairs and then press ctrl+del, do the same thing with belly hairs..    Thanks man! Also... I don't know if you'd like to use these at all. But here are the results of me taking out the pubic hair! 1
Sorrowblade Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Just to make sure, the ZGGB-CH has no default armor replacer, only new armors, correct?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now