Jump to content

ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

zaselim, I give up... I tried everything that I found the skeletons. With all of them the same result. I even made my skeleton (so to speak). I ask the last council. How to arrange "tick" when exporting from Max in the NIF file. If that does not work, the more I will not distract you.

 

Posted

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

 

Posted

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

here the sex mod now everyone uses

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

 

read the instructions to install the body mod and you will have no problem

 

Posted

 

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

here the sex mod now everyone uses

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

 

read the instructions to install the body mod and you will have no problem

 

 

 

Thanks ugh >< I am a little confused on what to install.

 

I know there are about 4 different versions and what caught my interest is

 

ZGGB-R2-U

 

 

Problem is do I have to install the original first or I can just skip to this one? I haven't read most of them but my mind going crazy trying to decide what must I install first. Im pretty sure im suppose to install the sweat mod/female face mod and then this mod? Also I did not skip the first part where I needed to install HDT SOS etc. I didn't install anything yet I just want to confirm this before I start doing it.

 

Posted

 

 

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

here the sex mod now everyone uses

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

 

read the instructions to install the body mod and you will have no problem

 

 

 

Thanks ugh >< I am a little confused on what to install.

 

I know there are about 4 different versions and what caught my interest is

 

ZGGB-R2-U

 

 

Problem is do I have to install the original first or I can just skip to this one? I haven't read most of them but my mind going crazy trying to decide what must I install first. Im pretty sure im suppose to install the sweat mod/female face mod and then this mod? Also I did not skip the first part where I needed to install HDT SOS etc. I didn't install anything yet I just want to confirm this before I start doing it.

 

 

all 4 of them are separate, you don't need to install any other first. if you want to install zggb-r2-u then just install all the required mods unpb tbbp compatible body mod and textures then install required mods i mentioned like hdt high heel and sos etc. Then install my zggbr2u.

 

 

Posted

 

 

 

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

here the sex mod now everyone uses

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

 

read the instructions to install the body mod and you will have no problem

 

 

 

Thanks ugh >< I am a little confused on what to install.

 

I know there are about 4 different versions and what caught my interest is

 

ZGGB-R2-U

 

 

Problem is do I have to install the original first or I can just skip to this one? I haven't read most of them but my mind going crazy trying to decide what must I install first. Im pretty sure im suppose to install the sweat mod/female face mod and then this mod? Also I did not skip the first part where I needed to install HDT SOS etc. I didn't install anything yet I just want to confirm this before I start doing it.

 

 

all 4 of them are separate, you don't need to install any other first. if you want to install zggb-r2-u then just install all the required mods unpb tbbp compatible body mod and textures then install required mods i mentioned like hdt high heel and sos etc. Then install my zggbr2u.

 

 

 

 

Thanks one problem SOS download is down. Guess Ill just ask you one last question.

 

I installed the mod and it seems correct only problem is her breast are somewhat small? how do I get the 100% version?

Posted

 

 

 

 

Wow im install this mod tomorrow it look really amazing.

 

 

Anyone got any tips on a perfect installation? I want to have the boob/ass animation working with the sex animation mod. Also I don't see the lovelab sex mod anywhere? did it get taken down or something? is there a new one out there?

 

here the sex mod now everyone uses

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

 

read the instructions to install the body mod and you will have no problem

 

 

 

Thanks ugh >< I am a little confused on what to install.

 

I know there are about 4 different versions and what caught my interest is

 

ZGGB-R2-U

 

 

Problem is do I have to install the original first or I can just skip to this one? I haven't read most of them but my mind going crazy trying to decide what must I install first. Im pretty sure im suppose to install the sweat mod/female face mod and then this mod? Also I did not skip the first part where I needed to install HDT SOS etc. I didn't install anything yet I just want to confirm this before I start doing it.

 

 

all 4 of them are separate, you don't need to install any other first. if you want to install zggb-r2-u then just install all the required mods unpb tbbp compatible body mod and textures then install required mods i mentioned like hdt high heel and sos etc. Then install my zggbr2u.

 

 

 

 

Thanks one problem SOS download is down. Guess Ill just ask you one last question.

 

I installed the mod and it seems correct only problem is her breast are somewhat small? how do I get the 100% version?

 

 

(in case you don't know) Open race menu by opening the console window and typing the command

showracemenu

then press enter. this will bring the race menu window, now close the console window. Now increase the weight to get the maximum weight this will increase the breasts as well.

But if you are already using the maximum weight body and still want to increase the breasts size then you need racemenu mod by expire. download and install it, with it you will get breasts and butt slider in race menu with that you can increase breasts and butt size as well.

 

 

Posted

Link to ZGGB r2 armor conversions is down... :(

 

mirror link is down but the main link is still working, 108upload deleted the file.

 

Posted

Zaselim, just that once again distracted, I would like to ask a few more questions about the topic modeling:
1. 3d Max and NifSkop enough to complete the work or something else is needed?
2. Use NifSkop can "pull out" the skeleton of the body to work, or not? (If you can then share your skeleton with whom you work. I would be very grateful)
3. When the export expansion model of the body of Max's certainly more "finish" in the body NiSkop or not necessarily?

Posted

Zaselim, just that once again distracted, I would like to ask a few more questions about the topic modeling:

1. 3d Max and NifSkop enough to complete the work or something else is needed?

2. Use NifSkop can "pull out" the skeleton of the body to work, or not? (If you can then share your skeleton with whom you work. I would be very grateful)

3. When the export expansion model of the body of Max's certainly more "finish" in the body NiSkop or not necessarily?

well for the body editing you need either 3ds max or blender or any other application for editing the meshes.

and nifskope is used replace the bs light shader property from the original body to the new exported one from the 3ds max.

About the skeletons, you might end up re-skinning the body (paint weights) if the skeletons get any compatibility issue (the body moves when you click on editable mesh in 3ds max)...

the skeletons i use is in the zggb chml body mod's archive.

 

Posted

Are there new armorers coming in?

 

yes, working on a 3rd one.

i posted the pictures of the first armor called naked weapon some days ago, 2nd one is a lingerie pack including Nighties, panties(leather and transparent), stockings(leather). and the third one is a designer jeans (full jeans, front less, front and backless, panty). there were some issues with the skin modifier with the jeans and i was working on it but i took a break because of my studio time came for my song's recording. I will start working on the armors again as soon as i get free and Hopefully the recording will be completed tonight.

 

and i also added the high heel (mashup version) with multiple color option.

 

see the pic of PENTHESILEA (zggb chml) in my signature to get the idea about the lingerie pack.

first one from right is GAYA (zggb) the 2nd one is PENTHESILEA (zggb chml). 

or see the title picture on the first topic, its the bigger version of my signature.

Posted

 

Are there new armorers coming in?

 

yes, working on a 3rd one.

i posted the pictures of the first armor called naked weapon some days ago, 2nd one is a lingerie pack including Nighties, panties(leather and transparent), stockings(leather). and the third one is a designer jeans (full jeans, front less, front and backless, panty). there were some issues with the skin modifier with the jeans and i was working on it but i took a break because of my studio time came for my song's recording. I will start working on the armors again as soon as i get free and Hopefully the recording will be completed tonight.

 

and i also added the high heel (mashup version) with multiple color option.

 

see the pic of PENTHESILEA (zggb chml) in my signature to get the idea about the lingerie pack.

first one from right is GAYA (zggb) the 2nd one is PENTHESILEA (zggb chml). 

or see the title picture on the first topic, its the bigger version of my signature.

 

 

Cool.

 

I'm looking into Dragon Age Inquisition, if it becomes a mod haven in any way, I'm thinking of using your body mod as well :)

Posted

ZGGB_CHML Armor Update Progress

 

Naked Weapon

 

 

ibe0eEyD1tQNNg.pngiuQxjhcgOCHEp.pngiclTOdis7R6P5.pngieOBWK2vjV6RQ.pngidmfdZNMAG74Z.png

 

 

 

Designer Jeans

 

 

ibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.png

 

 

 

 
Lingerie (Nighties, Thongs, Stockings) Plus Heels

 

 

iblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.png

 

 

 

 

Witch Of the Wild 

 

 

iRGzL0D1rqVAk.pngibhjavdE5bNzJK.pngi4gPjaGPbtRvO.pngiZDl92AlHmeTS.pngib2EUDWCnlpJhq.pngisSE2Z6NbL3OK.pngictxBeMMtE0jC.pngibsO1KV3MwscV0.png

 

 

 

 

Belle Dancer

 

 

ibtSOJaBJTUz20.pngims8sGZ9hcYHc.png

 

 

 

 

Blade and sword Neglgiee

 

 

ibsk7aiE4y393D.png

 

 

 
Posted

I really want to install this mod its the best mod for females ive seen but it just doesnt work for me i dont know which order to install what mods.. someone please just make a line by line install order list?^^

 

Posted

I really want to install this mod its the best mod for females ive seen but it just doesnt work for me i dont know which order to install what mods.. someone please just make a line by line install order list?^^

 

its already there, i even uploaded a video and mentioned all the necessary mods.

if you want to install ZGGB CHML or ZGGB CH then check the video.

 

in the first, introduction, post i mentioned all the necessary mods for all four of my body mods.

and then some more specific instructions for all of them in their own specific posts.

Posted

ZGGB_CHML Armor Update Progress

 

Naked Weapon

 

 

ibe0eEyD1tQNNg.pngiuQxjhcgOCHEp.pngiclTOdis7R6P5.pngieOBWK2vjV6RQ.pngidmfdZNMAG74Z.png

 

 

 

Designer Jeans

 

 

ibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.png

 

 

 

 
Lingerie (Nighties, Thongs, Stockings) Plus Heels

 

 

iblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.png

 

 

 

 

Witch Of the Wild 

 

 

iRGzL0D1rqVAk.pngibhjavdE5bNzJK.pngi4gPjaGPbtRvO.pngiZDl92AlHmeTS.pngib2EUDWCnlpJhq.pngisSE2Z6NbL3OK.pngictxBeMMtE0jC.pngibsO1KV3MwscV0.png

 

 

 

 

Belle Dancer

 

 

ibtSOJaBJTUz20.pngims8sGZ9hcYHc.png

 

 

 

 

Blade and sword Neglgiee

 

 

ibsk7aiE4y393D.png

 

 

 

Silver Knight

 

 

 

igOVcZy3ZYWtU.pngimExUKjwHKQq6.pngib2GFflbB2xXkB.pngibbcgSmK8kv6hz.pngitSeaPJhxjYIs.pngibej0OgTEpSyWX.pngik3TcnLiqwthj.png

 

 

Posted

Zaselim i love your work bruh  but i was wondering would you or any other modder ever make a 

dragon age inquisition mods i'm just asking. If not are there any Saints row 2 body like yours.

I know i'm sounding like a little kid asking Santa for gifts but you never know what you can get if you ask. :)

Posted

Zaselim i love your work bruh  but i was wondering would you or any other modder ever make a 

dragon age inquisition mods i'm just asking. If not are there any Saints row 2 body like yours.

I know i'm sounding like a little kid asking Santa for gifts but you never know what you can get if you ask. :)

I don't have dragon age 3 and saints row, even if i did i couldn't because I don't know how the body system works in these both games. Infact i only know how to make body mods for skyrim.

Sorry mate.

Posted

Do you still have your Caliente bodysliders for any variation of the ZGGB body?

I want to use it for my characters.

 

i never had the any ZGGB presets for bodyslide

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...