ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Hey Zaselim,

I am torn between the fair and the eihei textures. But if I had to choose I would say using the eihei textures is nice because it brings out her facial features more. She is a very beautiful character but when you use the eihei it shows her lovely lips and blush more so and it gives a more realistic look than with the other one I like, fair.

On another note, it is good to see you're still doing your work on the mods. I really love your CH and CHML bodies. Loving how some of those new outfits are keeping the lovely tool tucked away yet lumptastic enough for all of us to enjoy :D.

Thank you for all your hard work. I hope one day I can get decent at 3Ds max and maybe add on to your wonderful works.

I agree with SnuggleFoxy but, I like the fair skin a little better than eihei.

Still looking forward to your great works Zas.

Thanks for replying, Actually i am using real girl textures for my main character Gaya T. Gei (ZGGB aka ZGGB_T ) and Secondary main character Penthesilea Z. (ZGGB_CHML) so i didn't wanted to use real girl textures for my this character Frelena Gabija Dragos, its my 3rd female character i created after Gaya and Zeenamaya back in the late 2012 or early 2013 and back then i was using fair complexion textures of that time i think. Back then i was using the same textures for my main female follower character as Life King and Gaya's Generals/Knights and now i'm remaking the whole cast lol more like tweaking and Frelena is the first one i started working on.

That is how she looked like back in the day, using my Prototype ZGGB body mod with fair complexion

ibhigXs2cwLUq6.png

Whole (Dragos) cast with Gaya in the center using my first ever ZGGB(Prototype body, before actual ZGGB aka ZGGB_T)

ibexIEJ1oJhcs7.png

Now i'm confused be between eihei and fair complexion textures, i like the face with fair textures better than eihei and like the eihei tex for the body better than fair textures.

I'm thinking of combining the both textures and see what happens..

Also I'm sorry, I was busy with work and wasn't able to work on the CHML armor update which only needs some fixing. I'll try to upload it soon.

He guys, How's everyone..

I need help in deciding something which i can't :D

Which Textures and Face Looks better among the three, don't consider the wet textures (different in all three but I'll be using the one i am using in the last (Def Tex) set of pics with the tattoos) and I'm using the real Girls textures with my custom normal maps and wet textures as a default for my this female character but now i like these other two sets as well so i can't decide which one to choose..  

After getting to the decision I'll transfer the tattoos to decided textures..

I'll be grateful for the help, Thanks.

Frelena With Real Girls v5 Textures

i6ByQLlH9YAk.pngidwM9jfYBO0rz.png

Frelena With Fair Complexion v7 Textures

iE47kdu22ORDp.pngibaQqKDOz64Gvn.png

Frelena  With Eihei Textures

ibtI0jmx7VWyUQ.pngiwDgW2eJSO0Nv.png

Default textures right now

iTqRCCe0qLsOf.pngiTT4BxWnQyctS.pngiKdfTavYcg5sQ.png

Made three combinations and i like you to tell me which one looks better or Eihei textures alone are still better than these three combinations out of Eihei, Fair Complexion and Real Girls.

Combo 1: Eihei 60% and Fair complexion 40%

iIdIxiUoQ4ylo.pngiysD2urxc7ciQ.png

Combo 2: Eihei 60%, Fair complexion 40% and Real Girls 40%

iI9OF0DIDky2G.pngiblGbjOIcccViw.png

Combo 3: Eihei 60% and Real Girls 40%

iblnKtG0hizEY7.pngib2DAhbfSuLWNj.png

Hi Zeselim ! Im asking you when you can release the other armors cuz it's so hot I can't wait .

Will try to do it as soon as i can, Actually i was busy with work and started having free time 4-5 days ago and i started on my follower/player character which i made 2 years ago and now i am done with it for the time being as the character's make over is done.

There were weight paint issues with the couple of outfits with the skirt part around the lower leg area which i was unable to fix and Witch of the wild outfit needs color option (which i made and only needs Creation Kit entries). So i will make the entries as soon as i can hopefully in a couple of days and will then i will start uploading. The armor update doesn't have too many outfits but it still has more size than the armor pack i released with the mod.

4 conversion

5 Original and Semi Originals +1 Incomplete

10 outfits in Total but with a lot of mash up options for you guys, the reason for low in number because (as most of you know) i also make color options which makes the outfit count much higher..

Content will be

Heels colors 5

Jeans color 1

Lingerie

Nighty colors 4 + 1 net nighty (from lady body) =5

Panty Leather 5 colors, Cloth v1. 3 colors with 3 (same colors) transparent v2. 3 colors = 14

Stocking Leather 5 colors 3 cloth transparent colors = 8

Lust full Skeleton (incomplete) 1

Naked Weapon 1

Silver Knight 1

Belle dancer 1 color at the moment because of the skirt issue i mentioned

Blade and Sword Negilgee (dress) 1 color for the moment, may be i'll add more before releasing the outfit pack.

Ring Robes 2 colors

Witch of the wild

Heavy 5 colors

Light 5 colors (this is the one that need CK entries for the color option, right now there are only 2 colors entries in CK. Skirt part has issue same as belle dancer)

So in a way this update has 50 items/outfits :D

Meshes 512 Mb

Textures  1048 Mb 

1.56 Gb UnPacked.

He guys, How's everyone..

I need help in deciding something which i can't :D

Which Textures and Face Looks better among the three, don't consider the wet textures (different in all three but I'll be using the one i am using in the last (Def Tex) set of pics with the tattoos) and I'm using the real Girls textures with my custom normal maps and wet textures as a default for my this female character but now i like these other two sets as well so i can't decide which one to choose..  

After getting to the decision I'll transfer the tattoos to decided textures..

I'll be grateful for the help, Thanks.

Frelena With Real Girls v5 Textures

i6ByQLlH9YAk.pngidwM9jfYBO0rz.png

Frelena With Fair Complexion v7 Textures

iE47kdu22ORDp.pngibaQqKDOz64Gvn.png

Frelena  With Eihei Textures

ibtI0jmx7VWyUQ.pngiwDgW2eJSO0Nv.png

Default textures right now

iTqRCCe0qLsOf.pngiTT4BxWnQyctS.pngiKdfTavYcg5sQ.png

Made three combinations and i like you to tell me which one looks better or Eihei textures alone are still better than these three combinations out of Eihei, Fair Complexion and Real Girls.

Combo 1: Eihei 60% and Fair complexion 40%

iIdIxiUoQ4ylo.pngiysD2urxc7ciQ.png

Combo 2: Eihei 60%, Fair complexion 40% and Real Girls 40%

iI9OF0DIDky2G.pngiblGbjOIcccViw.png

Combo 3: Eihei 60% and Real Girls 40%

iblnKtG0hizEY7.pngib2DAhbfSuLWNj.png

Ok i made one more combination and i am very happy with the results and I finalized the textures and the my character is done.

Pictures Frelena Gabija Dragos (Dragos Race, original race (not an actual race mod for the game but rather origin-wise))

Thanks for your help guys..

Eihei 100% Opacity, layer Fair textures 15% Opacity and layer Real Girls 20% Opacity

izqcXajfJzQ7T.png

With Tattoos and One Outfut that i made called Gangster

ibxvCmL3KgH0jk.pngibqvgazvxNPK9Q.pnginheLLSkGZxER.pngiHGDNuPy3PtbR.pngiUoAXjGrBSfOb.pngiWgn0QeTNSGw0.pngi13KTFS2nIRNd.pngiYAHbqEiubXPz.png

Hi Zeselim ! Im asking you when you can release the other armors cuz it's so hot I can't wait .

Will try to do it as soon as i can, Actually i was busy with work and started having free time 4-5 days ago and i started on my follower/player character which i made 2 years ago and now i am done with it for the time being as the character's make over is done.

There were weight paint issues with the couple of outfits with the skirt part around the lower leg area which i was unable to fix and Witch of the wild outfit needs color option (which i made and only needs Creation Kit entries). So i will make the entries as soon as i can hopefully in a couple of days and will then i will start uploading. The armor update doesn't have too many outfits but it still has more size than the armor pack i released with the mod.

4 conversion

10 outfits in Total but with a lot of mash up options for you guys, the reason for low in number because (as most of you know) i also make color options which makes the outfit count much higher..

Content will be

Heels colors 5

Jeans color 1

Lingerie

Panty Leather 5 colors, Cloth v1. 3 colors with 3 (same colors) transparent v2. 3 colors = 14

Naked Weapon 1

Silver Knight 1

Blade and Sword Negilgee (dress) 1 color for the moment, may be i'll add more before releasing the outfit pack.

Ring Robes 2 colors

Witch of the wild

Heavy 5 colors

Light 5 colors (this is the one that need CK entries for the color option, right now there are only 2 colors entries in CK. Skirt part has issue same as belle dancer)

Meshes 512 Mb

Textures  1048 Mb 

1.56 Gb UnPacked.

hey Zaselim ;-) Happy New Year

been a while, how you been?

Q: will the new armour pack include the "GANGSTER" outfit - cuz man oh man that's fugn HOT bro ;-)

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

4 conversion

Content will be

Heels colors 5

Jeans color 1

Lingerie

Naked Weapon 1

Silver Knight 1

Ring Robes 2 colors

Witch of the wild

Heavy 5 colors

Meshes 512 Mb

Textures  1048 Mb 

1.56 Gb UnPacked.

Q: will the new armour pack include the "GANGSTER" outfit - cuz man oh man that's fugn HOT bro ;-)

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

its not for chml or ch but for ZGGB_T_Amazon(private ZGGBT body, sorry), but similar jeans is included with blue color (for the moment) in the pack.

hey guys, i have a question..

In these links author is using my body mods but instead of giving it a proper name (zggb r2 u and zggb chml or ch) she calling it tamria(her follower) main body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29475-tamaria-soul-tamer-mixed-standalone-elf-follower-v103-new-demonstration-video-added-9214-updated-fan-art-3/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38575-dickgirl-lovin-3-a-skyrim-futa-machinima-released/

so its ok for me to say to her to use my mods' proper names because she using the actual names of the other body mods like cbbe,unp 7base etc she also used for the alternative bodies.

she asked me to use my body mods for her follower and i gave her permission to do so but i also told to use the proper credit (mods and its author (me) name). but there nothing anything about ZGGB or Me. i don't care about mentioning my name but indo care about my mods name. but instead she's calling it her follower's main body which(the follower she made) so it kind'a looks like the main body of her follower is also made by her.

so is it ok for me to point it out at her pages?

In these links author is using my body mods but instead of giving it a proper name (zggb r2 u and zggb chml or ch) she calling it tamria(her follower) main body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29475-tamaria-soul-tamer-mixed-standalone-elf-follower-v103-new-demonstration-video-added-9214-updated-fan-art-3/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38575-dickgirl-lovin-3-a-skyrim-futa-machinima-released/

so its ok for me to say to her to use my mods' proper names because she using the actual names of the other body mods like cbbe,unp 7base etc she also used for the alternative bodies.

she asked me to use my body mods for her follower and i gave her permission to do so but i also told to use the proper credit (mods and its author (me) name). but there nothing anything about ZGGB or Me. i don't care about mentioning my name but indo care about my mods name. but instead she's calling it her follower's main body which(the follower she made) so it kind'a looks like the main body of her follower is also made by her.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with asking for a bit of credit where credit is due. Recognition and appreciation is all that modders are paid in,after all.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with asking for a bit of credit where credit is due. Recognition and appreciation is all that modders are paid in,after all.

i don't mind if someone doesn't use my name, it will be enough for me if they use my body mod's actual name which would be enough because most of the guys here know that ZGGB body mods are made by Zaselim.

ZGGB_CHML Armor Pack 2 Released 12-01-2015

Please read "Read Me file" in the archive or Read me Section On the Armor Pack 2 section.

Let me know if i missed to add something because I haven't check the last entries in the game. I just made the entries in CK and made the archive then uploaded the files and released the Pack.

Enjoy

4 conversion

Content will be

Heels colors 5

Jeans color 1

Lingerie

Naked Weapon 1

Silver Knight 1

Ring Robes 2 colors

Witch of the wild

Heavy 5 colors

Meshes 512 Mb

Textures  1048 Mb 

1.56 Gb UnPacked.

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

its not for chml or ch but for ZGGB_T_Amazon(private ZGGBT body, sorry), but similar jeans is included with blue color (for the moment) in the pack.

k, awesome - but no apology necessary bro, as generous as you are with your mods & time, you deserve to keep something just for you - lol - ;-)

Hello zaselim, thx for all the stuff since the beginning, i would like to know if its possible for you to upload one time your own skyrim folder with all your mods  for ppl like me that aren't good for modding and install mods, plus bad english ?

It would be amazing, thx and keep your works please, we all love it.

First, Funny Screen name lol

And sorry i can't, not because I don't want to. Its because of two reasons.

1. I have have alot of private stuff which is working as the default in the game so If i'll provide my skyrim folder minus the private stuff the game will super crash..

2. My skyrim folder is around 120gb, it is difficult for me to upload the stuff i upload because of the slow internet speed. I get 60-80kb/s upload speed, yesterday it took me about the 3 hours to upload the Armor Pack 2 for CHML.

Again Sorry to disappoint you, But i can help you with setting up your skyrim with mods as best as i can.

4 conversion

Content will be

Heels colors 5

Jeans color 1

Lingerie

Naked Weapon 1

Silver Knight 1

Ring Robes 2 colors

Witch of the wild

Heavy 5 colors

Meshes 512 Mb

Textures  1048 Mb 

1.56 Gb UnPacked.

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

k, awesome - but no apology necessary bro, as generous as you are with your mods & time, you deserve to keep something just for you - lol - ;-)

Thanks, I will convert the jacket for CHML and upload it, I will also try to add the chains so you and other can have the same gangster outfit experience.

Hey guys,

I have updated esp file for chml armor..

Updated Esp file (excluded tera esm and schlong of skyrim esm plugin)

[19-01-2015]

ZGGB-R Armors.esp

check this esp file and see whether the game crashes or not without the tera.esm and svhlong of skyrim esm file.

if the file works then its good if not then replace back the esp file from the 2nd armor pack.