ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

RELEASED - 16th Oct 2014

ZGGB_CHML Released

ZGGB_CHML Armor Pack 1

ZGGB_CHML updated Armor pack 1 esp file 

Tutorial Video - ZGGB_CHML Body Mod and Armor Pacl 1 Installation

Also read the instructions..

I hope you like it as i have put a lot of hard work in it.

ENJOY

RELEASED - 16th Oct 2014

ZGGB_CHML Released

ZGGB_CHML Armor Pack 1

ENJOY

= D

RELEASED - 16th Oct 2014

ZGGB_CHML Released

ZGGB_CHML Armor Pack 1

ENJOY

i added help ZGGBCHML but nothing but ThunderBird armors and nothing else I even tried page up and page down and nothing is happening. Nvm I got it working it was where my f keys were that I had to use lol my bad.

Sorry guys i forgot to mention very important thing, The penis only works with the lighter skin colors and it doesn't change color when you change your player's color in race menu. So if you have a dark skinned player then download it from the armor pack 1 section. Again sorry because if you want to make a NPC follower then you are stuck with one skin toned character.

I will add the medium tone texture later.

The body mesh is pretty much flawless but there are issues to work out with the hand and feet meshes which cause everything to stretch out to infinity regardless of what HDT settings one uses. Substituting the hands and feet from the ZGGB-R2-U files cleared that right up.  

The texture also has one little peculiarity to it: There is a spot of hair above the Derriere. Is that intentional?

post-197547-0-75924400-1413430947_thumb.jpg

The body mesh is pretty much flawless but there are issues to work out with the hand and feet meshes which cause everything to stretch out to infinity regardless of what HDT settings one uses. Substituting the hands and feet from the ZGGB-R2-U files cleared that right up.  

The texture also has one little peculiarity to it: There is a spot of hair above the Derriere. Is that intentional?

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-10-15 22-27-50-89.jpg

where on the Derriere exactly because i don't see any spot of hair that wasn't intentional..

and yes the hands and feets really are a draw back. Its not the hdt but seam and I tried to fixed the seam but was failed to do so, I just hope someone does it.

hey FauxFurry ;-)

just wanted to say THANKS for this post, i was having the same "stretching to infinity" problem, substituting hands/feet solved it for me too ;-)

so are ZASELIM's ZGGB-CH/CHML bodymod SPECTACULAR or what???  lol - i absolutely adore them, it's the only bodymod i'll ever use...

Peace & Love

alex

hey FauxFurry ;-)

just wanted to say THANKS for this post, i was having the same "stretching to infinity" problem, substituting hands/feet solved it for me too ;-)

so are ZASELIM's ZGGB-CH/CHML bodymod SPECTACULAR or what???  lol - i absolutely adore them, it's the only bodymod i'll ever use...

Peace & Love

alex

Hey there,Big A!

I'm trying to figure out how to get this body mod to work properly with Sofia now,a task which doesn't seem to complicated on its face since I really only have to conceal a neck seam. A short term solution is just to have her wear a costume with a collar but that isn't going to do when she gets drunk and disrobes entirely.

post-197547-0-48134400-1413491194_thumb.jpg

It would be most appreciated if someone who knows the Creation Kit or the Skyrim NPC Editor gave some pointers. I've been trying to learn the two over the past week and it isn't going too bad at all but I've still got a long way to go.

hey FauxFurry ;-)

Peace & Love

alex

Hey there,Big A!

I'm trying to figure out how to get this body mod to work properly with Sofia now,a task which doesn't seem to complicated on its face since I really only have to conceal a neck seam. A short term solution is just to have her wear a costume with a collar but that isn't going to do when she gets drunk and disrobes entirely.

It would be most appreciated if someone who knows the Creation Kit or the Skyrim NPC Editor gave some pointers. I've been trying to learn the two over the past week and it isn't going too bad at all but I've still got a long way to go.

what neck seam, the only possible reason you are having neck seam is because you are not using the max weight. Both ZGGB CHML and CH are max weight bodies. set your character's weight to maximum and the neck seam will go away.

hey FauxFurry ;-)

Peace & Love

alex

Hey there,Big A!

what neck seam, the only possible reason you are having neck seam is because you are not using the max weight. Both ZGGB CHML and CH are max weight bodies. set your character's weight to maximum and the neck seam will go away.

I set Sofia's weight to 100 in the Creation Kit but for some reason,the neck seam stubbornly remains even when using the Resurrect command in the console.

It doesn't effect player characters,only Sofia when customizing her. It is somewhat vexing.

hey FauxFurry ;-)

Peace & Love

alex

Hey there,Big A!

I set Sofia's weight to 100 in the Creation Kit but for some reason,the neck seam stubbornly remains even when using the Resurrect command in the console.

It doesn't effect player characters,only Sofia when customizing her. It is somewhat vexing.

strange, my followers are working fine,how are you customizing her.

try this.

open console window

select sophia

then type a command

setnpcweight 100

then press enter.

hey FauxFurry ;-)

Peace & Love

alex

Hey there,Big A!

strange, my followers are working fine,how are you customizing her.

try this.

open console window

select sophia

then type a command

setnpcweight 100

then press enter.

I think I found the source of the problem. This time around,I decided to use the Sofia Customizer then adjust the base CHSBHC body that comes with it as a base rather than using loose files as I have before. Something about that mod may have been reverting her to a lower weight. I uninstalled that and now there are no neck seam problems at all

Rather than bother you further with unforeseen problems that come from interactions between different mods,I'd like to express my appreciation for this mod. This is quite splendid work that you have done.

There is a spot with deformed vertices on the Gold Lady boots, the right boot specifically.  Vertices are stretching out from the rest of the boot.  This shows up in Nifskope, as well.

attachicon.gif2014-10-16_00001.jpg

yeah, it happened because i used the morpher tool for the boots and i don't know why it happened and its only the right boot. It happened to other set of boots but i fixed them.

I will try to fix them too.

= =

im having trouble getting to boobs to move like the 1st pic you have and i have the necessary mods installed and is there a certain way to install them?

HTD:http://pan.baidu.com/s/13moC6

and input :player.additem XX00a0a0 1

put it on,delete this Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx

breast animations:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dD8blqL

put it in E:\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female

main texture,adec-manga:http://www.loverslab...for-manga-body/

and use this texture cover adec-manga body :http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mg5fcZQ

nice work zaselim thanky for next uptade:d but i have little problem about body,i install all your files in mod,only i install skeleton female from groov xp32 1.93 and I have a strange defragmentation on  body(i mean hands)I dont know whether it is from meshes or texture

2014-10-1_wpppaqe.jpg 2014-10-1_wpppaqa.jpg

nice work zaselim thanky for next uptade:d but i have little problem about body,i install all your files in mod,only i install skeleton female from groov xp32 1.93 and I have a strange defragmentation on  body(i mean hands)I dont know whether it is from meshes or texture

2014-10-1_wpppaqe.jpg 2014-10-1_wpppaqa.jpg

you also have a neck seam incase you didn't notice which only means one thing you players weight is not maximum. open race menu and move the weight slider to 1.

i also mentioned it in the instruction that both zggb ch and chml are maximum weight bodies so if you or anyone else using a weight other than maximum they will get this issue.

and if your players weight IS maximum then it could be skeletons, not a meshes and textures issue.

so what you think guys which one is better, ZGGB CH OR CHML.

When i was making both bodies i thought that ZGGB CH will be better body for me but now after both bodies are finished i like ZGGB CHML way more than ZGGB CH.

For me ZGGB CHML is my 2nd fav body mod as my most fav body mod is still my ZGGB T.

what do you think which one is better in your opinion CH or CHML? exclude the hdt related points then give your opinion.

so what you think guys which one is better, ZGGB CH OR CHML.

When i was making both bodies i thought that ZGGB CH will be better body for me but now after both bodies are finished i like ZGGB CHML way more than ZGGB CH.

For me ZGGB CHML is my 2nd fav body mod as my most fav body mod is still my ZGGB T.

what do you think which one is better in your opinion CH or CHML? exclude the hdt related points then give your opinion.

I'd say that ZGGB-CHML is the better body in terms of form,but some of the problems that exist with it at the moment are related to the lack of a zero weight variant mesh,giving the advantage in terms of stability to the ZGGB-CH. That makes them roughly equal for the time being.