Zaselim Posted November 1, 2014 Author Posted November 1, 2014 Something new I'm working on Armor W.I.P - Naked Weapon. 3ds Max In Game Testing Progress On W.I.P Armor 3ds max In Game Testing Progress Update 3 - Armor WIP
TripleKnightmare Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 That cloak looks really good! Keep it up Zaselim
Zaselim Posted November 1, 2014 Author Posted November 1, 2014 That cloak looks really good! Keep it up Zaselim Yeah but its not made by me, i took it from some other armor mod then altered and re-textured it as well as the arm blades (from elegance armor) and swords hanging on the chain. The rest i made in 3ds max.
protokardas93 Posted November 6, 2014 Posted November 6, 2014 Question, are there a way to install this using Mod Organiser or is it a manual install only?
Zaselim Posted November 6, 2014 Author Posted November 6, 2014 Question, are there a way to install this using Mod Organiser or is it a manual install only? manual.
Muffinatur Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Question, are there a way to install this using Mod Organiser or is it a manual install only? manual. Technically you could use a Manager if you constructed the .7z or .rar file using a archiving program for those file types. Or keep doing it the extensive way. Whichever.
XRuneslay Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Well, I appreciate the mods. Can you make a final post to organize all your armors please. I'd say getting the armors installed would have more contradiction than installing the bodies. I just want to know what are the final files to have all the armors for all the bodies. It would for them which I could find out how to do myself but I don't know which ones have been updated or to start with.
Zaselim Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 Well, I appreciate the mods. Can you make a final post to organize all your armors please. I'd say getting the armors installed would have more contradiction than installing the bodies. I just want to know what are the final files to have all the armors for all the bodies. It would for them which I could find out how to do myself but I don't know which ones have been updated or to start with. well ZGGB CHML and CH bodies have their own post for the body mod and for armors, its not too much complicated if you read the instruction. ofcourse you will get lost if you don't read the instructions. I also admit that the Series R bodies have only one thread including bodies and armors but still everything is in its respective spoiler. that is why i say again and again, plz read the instructions before installing. but if you want to use/install C series(Chml and Ch) then there is nothing complicated about it. As for CHML there is only one download for armors (armor pack) and the installation of the armor pack is quite simple i also upload the video of how to install chml body mod and the armor pack 1. For ZGGB CH, you also have instructions for how to install the armors. I also have plans to sort out ZGGB R Series soon, i just don't want to make a new thread but instead i will make something easy like a forum with separate sections for each body mod and their armors. 1. ZGGB CHML and ZGGB R armors share the same esp file as i mentioned in the video and in instructions(are on the mod page and in the archive as well). if only want use CHML then just install the files and i even gave the directory map in the instruction so new users to skyrim can install it easily, and the video covers every thing for them as well. but if you want to use ZGGB R as well then download all the armors pack and extract them and moves the meshes and textures folder to your skyrim data folder without the esp file in any of the armor pack because the esp file in the ZGGB CHML body mod archive have all the armor entries for ZGGB R. 2. ZGGB CH has single armor style for the moment, so you only need to install any of the armor you want as each has its own esp file but the original armor 'sexy jeans' is required and you have to install it first. 3. ZGGB R2 U, it also has only one armor pack at the moment with its own esp file. so just install the esp file, meshes and textures folder into your skyrim data folder. 4. ZGGB R, if you only want to use ZGGB R then there are two ways. First one i mentioned above in point 1 and the 2nd is to install the armor pack in the right order which is also mentioned in the instructions. but at this point i recommend option 1. Everything related to installing is in the instructions on all the main posts. My previous thread had only one post and then guys here told me its too complicated and that is why i made this new thread with different sectioned posts.
dikexiang Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Look forward to the zggb-r version has been silently supporting LZ China game player
Zaselim Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 Look forward to the zggb-r version has been silently supporting LZ China game player ?
Asedyiy Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Dear zaselim. Watched your video about converting armor under the body ZGGB-CH. And noticed that moment. You used an option, let's call it, "modification". I myself am in 3d max MOST novice and all my attempts to create a "modification" does not lead to any success. Tell me how to create that same "modifications" that would use it in the future. Or if you're too lazy raskazyvat all this, could you give a ready solution I've found the 3D Max and choked back "modification". Although it is desirable to raskazali me about her creation. Since I would like to create my body armor and customized for him.PS Is it possible to use this same technique to change the body ADEC Manga (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/) that would be the upper part (chest) remain unchanged, and the lower part (ass and feet) were similar in both your body ZGGB-CH?
Zaselim Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 Dear zaselim. Watched your video about converting armor under the body ZGGB-CH. And noticed that moment. You used an option, let's call it, "modification". I myself am in 3d max MOST novice and all my attempts to create a "modification" does not lead to any success. Tell me how to create that same "modifications" that would use it in the future. Or if you're too lazy raskazyvat all this, could you give a ready solution I've found the 3D Max and choked back "modification". Although it is desirable to raskazali me about her creation. Since I would like to create my body armor and customized for him. PS Is it possible to use this same technique to change the body ADEC Manga (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/) that would be the upper part (chest) remain unchanged, and the lower part (ass and feet) were similar in both your body ZGGB-CH? Its called a morpher tool if i understood you correctly. I will make a video "how to make a morpher tool" and upload it as soon as i can. Well to get the adec manga body the way you want is to edit the body and reshape it, you simply cannot copy the shape of any body and appy it to other. Why? because of the change in vertices.
Asedyiy Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Dear zaselim. Watched your video about converting armor under the body ZGGB-CH. And noticed that moment. You used an option, let's call it, "modification". I myself am in 3d max MOST novice and all my attempts to create a "modification" does not lead to any success. Tell me how to create that same "modifications" that would use it in the future. Or if you're too lazy raskazyvat all this, could you give a ready solution I've found the 3D Max and choked back "modification". Although it is desirable to raskazali me about her creation. Since I would like to create my body armor and customized for him. PS Is it possible to use this same technique to change the body ADEC Manga (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/) that would be the upper part (chest) remain unchanged, and the lower part (ass and feet) were similar in both your body ZGGB-CH? Its called a morpher tool if i understood you correctly. I will make a video "how to make a morpher tool" and upload it as soon as i can. Well to get the adec manga body the way you want is to edit the body and reshape it, you simply cannot copy the shape of any body and appy it to other. Why? because of the change in vertices. Thank you very much. I'll wait for your lesson.
Zaselim Posted November 10, 2014 Author Posted November 10, 2014 Dear zaselim. Watched your video about converting armor under the body ZGGB-CH. And noticed that moment. You used an option, let's call it, "modification". I myself am in 3d max MOST novice and all my attempts to create a "modification" does not lead to any success. Tell me how to create that same "modifications" that would use it in the future. Or if you're too lazy raskazyvat all this, could you give a ready solution I've found the 3D Max and choked back "modification". Although it is desirable to raskazali me about her creation. Since I would like to create my body armor and customized for him. PS Is it possible to use this same technique to change the body ADEC Manga (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/) that would be the upper part (chest) remain unchanged, and the lower part (ass and feet) were similar in both your body ZGGB-CH? Its called a morpher tool if i understood you correctly. I will make a video "how to make a morpher tool" and upload it as soon as i can. Well to get the adec manga body the way you want is to edit the body and reshape it, you simply cannot copy the shape of any body and appy it to other. Why? because of the change in vertices. Thank you very much. I'll wait for your lesson. added the video in the main post..
dikexiang Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 God ah hybrid version of what time releasing his hair installed MOD conflicts would have FUTA magic But didn't you that beautiful Egg pain Chinese player
Zaselim Posted November 11, 2014 Author Posted November 11, 2014 God ah hybrid version of what time releasing his hair installed MOD conflicts would have FUTA magic But didn't you that beautiful Egg pain Chinese player Sorry but i didn't understand you again, may be my english's become too weak. I'm not Chinese if that were you asking?
keotsxd Posted November 11, 2014 Posted November 11, 2014 Would be possible to do some vanilla conversions to ZGGB-CH? I really love GH, but I don't know how to do it I don't understand the tutorial, i'm spanish ^^' PD: Great work with all the bodies
Asedyiy Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 zaselim, it's me again. Tell me what is my mistake? Not correctly imported or something not finish in Nifskope.
Zaselim Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 zaselim, it's me again. Tell me what is my mistake? Not correctly imported or something not finish in Nifskope. can't say for sure, could many more than one things. Skin modifier issue, may be you didn't set the settings properly when importing and exporting in 3ds max. I don't think your issue lies with nifskope other than the blue texture issue thing because its definitely with nifskope. Tell me what exactly did you do, from importing to nifskope exporting.
Asedyiy Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 zaselim, it's me again. Tell me what is my mistake? Not correctly imported or something not finish in Nifskope. can't say for sure, could many more than one things. Skin modifier issue, may be you didn't set the settings properly when importing and exporting in 3ds max. I don't think your issue lies with nifskope other than the blue texture issue thing because its definitely with nifskope. Tell me what exactly did you do, from importing to nifskope exporting. 1. Imported body with a skeleton with these settings: http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_22/5j6sn4hqnFqH5pV6WTIa_1.jpg 2. Added modifiers (Smooth) and (Edit Mesh). The value of (Smooth) is exposed to 2, processed body modifier (Edit Mesh) http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/2j3OUxeBan9X_1.jpg 3. export poluchivshiyusya model NIF file with the following settings. http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/pPoQTxkvRI9kN_1.jpg This is in brief.
Zaselim Posted November 14, 2014 Author Posted November 14, 2014 zaselim, it's me again. Tell me what is my mistake? Not correctly imported or something not finish in Nifskope. can't say for sure, could many more than one things. Skin modifier issue, may be you didn't set the settings properly when importing and exporting in 3ds max. I don't think your issue lies with nifskope other than the blue texture issue thing because its definitely with nifskope. Tell me what exactly did you do, from importing to nifskope exporting. 1. Imported body with a skeleton with these settings: http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_22/5j6sn4hqnFqH5pV6WTIa_1.jpg 2. Added modifiers (Smooth) and (Edit Mesh). The value of (Smooth) is exposed to 2, processed body modifier (Edit Mesh) http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/2j3OUxeBan9X_1.jpg 3. export poluchivshiyusya model NIF file with the following settings. http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/pPoQTxkvRI9kN_1.jpg This is in brief. hmm, can you upload the 3ds max file so i can check it myself. after exporting from 3ds max, what did you do?
Asedyiy Posted November 14, 2014 Posted November 14, 2014 zaselim, it's me again. Tell me what is my mistake? Not correctly imported or something not finish in Nifskope. can't say for sure, could many more than one things. Skin modifier issue, may be you didn't set the settings properly when importing and exporting in 3ds max. I don't think your issue lies with nifskope other than the blue texture issue thing because its definitely with nifskope. Tell me what exactly did you do, from importing to nifskope exporting. 1. Imported body with a skeleton with these settings: http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_22/5j6sn4hqnFqH5pV6WTIa_1.jpg 2. Added modifiers (Smooth) and (Edit Mesh). The value of (Smooth) is exposed to 2, processed body modifier (Edit Mesh) http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/2j3OUxeBan9X_1.jpg 3. export poluchivshiyusya model NIF file with the following settings. http://www.avazun.ru/s1/share/14_316_23/pPoQTxkvRI9kN_1.jpg This is in brief. hmm, can you upload the 3ds max file so i can check it myself. after exporting from 3ds max, what did you do? 1.Here's the file you have requested: Finish 2.rar 2. In the beginning I did not do anything with the file after export, and just threw it into the game. But after the result I got that body do not appear in the game, I was googling on the correctness of exports. Search result screen which I have already laid out earlier. An interesting fact is that NifSkope Fail sees fine.
Zaselim Posted November 15, 2014 Author Posted November 15, 2014 1.Here's the file you have requested: Finish 2.rar 2. In the beginning I did not do anything with the file after export, and just threw it into the game. But after the result I got that body do not appear in the game, I was googling on the correctness of exports. Search result screen which I have already laid out earlier. An interesting fact is that NifSkope Fail sees fine. ok, i'm gonna take a look right now let you know. which body is it, the one you edited? edited,updated ok i exported the nif from 3ds max and did the nifskope work and its working fine. only issue is that you also edited the neck area when u edited the body which now has a seam.
Asedyiy Posted November 15, 2014 Posted November 15, 2014 1.Here's the file you have requested: Finish 2.rar 2. In the beginning I did not do anything with the file after export, and just threw it into the game. But after the result I got that body do not appear in the game, I was googling on the correctness of exports. Search result screen which I have already laid out earlier. An interesting fact is that NifSkope Fail sees fine. ok, i'm gonna take a look right now let you know. which body is it, the one you edited? edited,updated ok i exported the nif from 3ds max and did the nifskope work and its working fine. only issue is that you also edited the neck area when u edited the body which now has a seam. TESV-2014-11-15-11-56-17-02.jpgTESV-2014-11-15-11-56-19-75.jpgTESV-2014-11-15-11-56-22-26.jpg So you mean that the model is fully operational? So my mistake is that I did not properly eksportiruyu model from 3D Max into Nif file?
Zaselim Posted November 15, 2014 Author Posted November 15, 2014 1.Here's the file you have requested: Finish 2.rar 2. In the beginning I did not do anything with the file after export, and just threw it into the game. But after the result I got that body do not appear in the game, I was googling on the correctness of exports. Search result screen which I have already laid out earlier. An interesting fact is that NifSkope Fail sees fine. ok, i'm gonna take a look right now let you know. which body is it, the one you edited? edited,updated ok i exported the nif from 3ds max and did the nifskope work and its working fine. only issue is that you also edited the neck area when u edited the body which now has a seam. TESV-2014-11-15-11-56-17-02.jpgTESV-2014-11-15-11-56-19-75.jpgTESV-2014-11-15-11-56-22-26.jpg So you mean that the model is fully operational? So my mistake is that I did not properly eksportiruyu model from 3D Max into Nif file? yes, and there was one more issue. When i imported the nif file in 3ds max, the body was broken and it was because of the skeletons. when i imported the same nif onto different skeleton the body was perfectly fine..so i think the skeleton in your body is faulty as well. my advice, either change the base skeleton for the body or make a new body out of the body with issue less skeleton.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now