ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

I have no idea if this has been asked already so I do apologize if it has, but are there any conversions for ZGGB-CH to wear vanilla armours? 

Also, is there a way to get that specific body without the pubes? I'm playing with a dark elf with black hair so the blue stands out a lot.

for the armors not yet,

and you can change the pubic hair color, see the tutorial video. its very easy..

I have no idea if this has been asked already so I do apologize if it has, but are there any conversions for ZGGB-CH to wear vanilla armours? 

Also, is there a way to get that specific body without the pubes? I'm playing with a dark elf with black hair so the blue stands out a lot.

for the armors not yet,

and you can change the pubic hair color, see the tutorial video. its very easy..

Cool I'll do that!

Also do you think once you get around to converting the vanilla armours it'd be possible to get a not-as-skimpy version of them? Like, with the dragonscale armour as an example, it already has a slightly curved feel to it without being too overly revealing, so if you played that up and gave it a sort of cinched corset feel I think it'd be really attractive.

tumblr_inline_nk5ln2voak1t5uq1u.png

Like this kind of is what I meant by the cinched corset thing. Sorry it's just a doodle, I don't have time to draw it really detailed to give the full feel of it.

Hey Zaselim, I noticed on your signature that the far left character is wearing the maxwell outfit body strap; I've been looking for that ever since I upgraded to ZGGB-CH and CHML, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that. Also, tired of seeing two-handers clip through my characters booty, any advice on how to fix that?

Thanks for all the great work you do.

what two handers clip?

I haven't connverted the maxwell strap for CH/CHML yet, I'm taking break from skyrim for a month pr two and giving a very little time to my private body mods to make a couple of original armors for them.

I can't say for sure but hopefully i will start working on either CH armor pack or CHML armor pack in april or may be by the end of mid march.

But i'll try to convert maxwell strap for you as soon as i can..

In your Dragos Sisters signature; the far left sister with the green and gold glowing weapons looks like she's wearing the maxwell body outfit around her mid section. If that's not it, then what is that if you don't mind me asking. Otherwise, thanks for considering to convert the maxwell outfit.

In regards to the clipping; when ever I have a two handed sword on my characters back, it always clips through her behind. Is there a way to push the sword farther away from her behind so that it rests on it instead of it going through it when she's idle or walking/running?

Sorry for the late reply and thanks.

Not sure if I'm the only one having these problems, but certain megaupload files aren't working (and the alternate download options are useless as well).  Specifically I noticed the zggb-r main armor, and the zggb-ch main body just say temporary error, retrying with megaupload.

Hey Zaselim, I noticed on your signature that the far left character is wearing the maxwell outfit body strap; I've been looking for that ever since I upgraded to ZGGB-CH and CHML, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that. Also, tired of seeing two-handers clip through my characters booty, any advice on how to fix that?

Thanks for all the great work you do.

what two handers clip?

I haven't connverted the maxwell strap for CH/CHML yet, I'm taking break from skyrim for a month pr two and giving a very little time to my private body mods to make a couple of original armors for them.

I can't say for sure but hopefully i will start working on either CH armor pack or CHML armor pack in april or may be by the end of mid march.

But i'll try to convert maxwell strap for you as soon as i can..

In your Dragos Sisters signature; the far left sister with the green and gold glowing weapons looks like she's wearing the maxwell body outfit around her mid section. If that's not it, then what is that if you don't mind me asking. Otherwise, thanks for considering to convert the maxwell outfit.

In regards to the clipping; when ever I have a two handed sword on my characters back, it always clips through her behind. Is there a way to push the sword farther away from her behind so that it rests on it instead of it going through it when she's idle or walking/running?

Sorry for the late reply and thanks.

only the belt is from maxwell outfit, the bra is from some bra and bikini mod.

And no i don't, if i knew how to fix that type of clipping i would've done it already. Sorry..

sorry i have question where i can find high heel in picture  thank you :heart:

iJeTCc50EblH4.png

These are called sky heels..

Not sure if I'm the only one having these problems, but certain megaupload files aren't working (and the alternate download options are useless as well).  Specifically I noticed the zggb-r main armor, and the zggb-ch main body just say temporary error, retrying with megaupload.

i just checked and all the mega links are working but the mirrors (180upload) links are dead.

I'll try to fix the mirror links as soon as i can.

Hey, guys i know i said that i'll resume working on the new armors from march but i think the break will be longer.

My GPU died on me (kind of) the day before yesterday, it shows the display but the drivers are'nt working. I clean re isntalled the drivers but nothing's changed. I re installed the windows but still the same problem. In device manager i see a yellow sign on top of the gpu and in properties it says something like 'the device is not working properly so the drivers have been disabled (code 43)'

So i went to a professional and he says i'll try fixing the issue but considered your card dead.

So, i'll be taking a break not only from skyrim but from all the games untill i get a new card with the new system i want to buy and i'm waiting for gtx980ti or 8gb version of gtx980. So, i'll know on 3rd march when when will be the card is coming if nvidia reveals anything about it. A rumor says the it'll release in this june..Lets see what happens.

thank you very much  how can i use for skyheels    cbbe or unp :(

can't say for sure but its either for cbbe or chsbhc, because i only used unp body to make ZGGB R2 body and it was way after i got the sky heels. so my money is on cbbe but it could be for chsbhc..it works well for both cbbe and chsbhc..

So that is the maxwell belt, converted to "C"?  I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the belt. Thanks.

no its not converted to C bodies, as you can see the in the sig she has flat chest and both C bodies have bigger breasts.

Its my un-released (private) body and the belt will not work for any of the C Bodies.

So that is the maxwell belt, converted to "C"?  I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the belt. Thanks.

no its not converted to C bodies, as you can see the in the sig she has flat chest and both C bodies have bigger breasts.

Its my un-released (private) body and the belt will not work for any of the C Bodies.

Ah, ok.  Then i look forward to the converted "C" version, thanks.

Whats the progress on Black Rose for ZGGB CH? I noticed it was in the Armour Pack 1, but I guess you started but never got around to finishing due to hardware issues?

Love the body btw :) Ill get some screens up if youre all interested :D

No, actually i converted it before i released the CH body but didn't release the black rose outfit because after equiping the black rose the butt was dropping down like hanging (some hdt physics issue) and i wasn't able point out the issue and thought i'll try converting it again later but never got that chance to do it because of the chml body. You see it in the console after entering the command because CK entry is in the esp (originally made for zggb r armors) file i use for both ch and chml for myself which is now the standard esp because it too much work to make separate esp for to armors to release.

Sure, you can post screen any time you want.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donegan

First I want to thank you for sharing these wonderful bodies, I loved the zggb-r2-u I have installed it and and it looks very gorgeous in my game, I also loved the zggb t body that I saw in one of your videos and it looks perfect, congratulations for the work.

Do you intend to release the t zggb for download too?

Tutorial Videos and Images

1. Main Video Tutorial - How to Convert default Armors for ZGGB-R2-U.

2. Main Video Tutorial Part 2 - Somethings I missed. - UPLOADING

3. Image for the 3ds Max Right Mouse Click Option Window, is not showing in the video.

Coming Soon

3. Main Video Tutorial 2 (3ds Max Part Only) -  How to convert armors for ZGGB-R2-U or for Any Body Mod.

Morpher Tool for 3ds Max

1. ZGGB-R2-U Morpher Tool for 3ds max

These three links are redirecting to Ilivid and I don't know why but I can not access

First I want to thank you for sharing these wonderful bodies, I loved the zggb-r2-u I have installed it and and it looks very gorgeous in my game, I also loved the zggb t body that I saw in one of your videos and it looks perfect, congratulations for the work.

Do you intend to release the t zggb for download too?

Tutorial Videos and Images

1. Main Video Tutorial - How to Convert default Armors for ZGGB-R2-U.

2. Main Video Tutorial Part 2 - Somethings I missed. - UPLOADING

3. Image for the 3ds Max Right Mouse Click Option Window, is not showing in the video.

Coming Soon

3. Main Video Tutorial 2 (3ds Max Part Only) -  How to convert armors for ZGGB-R2-U or for Any Body Mod.

Morpher Tool for 3ds Max

1. ZGGB-R2-U Morpher Tool for 3ds max

These three links are redirecting to Ilivid and I don't know why but I can not access

that's because multiupload website shutdown..I'll have to upload the data again on other data sharing website but it'll take some time because right know i can't use my pc because i have no working GPU.

I'll try to do something about it as soon as i can..

I was working on my private armor when my graphics card died on me, i also had bunch of ideas for ZGGB CH armors/outfits which i wanted to implement after finishing my private armor..lol

I made some texture improvements and loaded the skyrim and then i got the blank screen when the save game loaded..

some pics with the older texture (before i made some improvememts, made some designs actually on the sleeves and ran the game to check them in game when my card gave up)

I just got the news that i can't be fixed, there's something wrong with the chip and isn't loading drivers which is why it only displays the 800x600 resolution..i wanted my system to last until i buy the new one in june may be(if gtx titan x or 980ti releases)

ibvwWQqD3SVLGm.pngibiTmv2I1hNul6.pngibqPgCwI87VUVd.pngijJV2mP2DQFmj.png

can somehow to get the CHML version to work with TBBP ,more for walking animation, because the vanilla walking is soo lame or give me some names or link to an walking animation

the chml is bbp if i remember correctly but hdt physics works well with the body so no need to make it tbbp because the breast animations are much batter than tbbp with hdt physics.

And for the walking animation try dragonfly's tbbp walking animation.