Zaselim Posted July 4, 2015 Author Posted July 4, 2015 Just to make sure, the ZGGB-CH has no default armor replacer, only new armors, correct? YUP!!
Sorrowblade Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 Thank you Zaselim! ZGGB-CH looks absolutely wonderful. Shame there's no complete armor replacer for it, but I guess I could work on that (one day... when I learn modding?) I noticed there are some armors available for it (Sexy Jeans outfit, Evil Rose, etc). Where can I find said armors in-game?
Zaselim Posted July 5, 2015 Author Posted July 5, 2015 Thank you Zaselim! ZGGB-CH looks absolutely wonderful. Shame there's no complete armor replacer for it, but I guess I could work on that (one day... when I learn modding?) I noticed there are some armors available for it (Sexy Jeans outfit, Evil Rose, etc). Where can I find said armors in-game? open console and enter command help zggb ch if this doesn't work then enter command help zggbch when you see armor list then you'll see the id of the every armor as well then enter command player.additem [space] armor id number [space] quantity number for example player.additem b3201d2e 10 do it for every armor/piece from the list.
zubat11 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 hi friends, first i want to thank op about this body "ZGGB_CHML" and share <3, everything is really perfect and nice - really best female model skin i ever seen in video games. then i need some help to make it work properly. how do i enable her head - and hair. i cant find her head hair, and color in race-editor. eyes seems to be there also lips, but hair no. before i had problems to make this mod to work overall (low fps and graphic glitches) but then ive uninstalled latest version of "Groovtama's XPMS Extended-26800-2-82" and seems to work just fine without even other mods checked in the mod organizer, that are said to be requirement to work. just with the schlongs mod and the heels it loads fine. the only poblem is i cant find her hair style and color... any help? the armors works too. also this is my first skyrim mod. actually i bought and got interested on skyrim because of this mod, ive seen the screenshots on some hentai page. beautiful work. best regards the moding teams.
Zaselim Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 ^^ If you also downloaded the latest esp file for armors then you don't need the other mods I mentioned for armors to work now other than High heel mod. Now graphical or hair issues you mentioned are not related to the body mod. If this was your first body mod ever than you need to install the any of the base mods I mentioned first in one of the main posts. Just install chsbhc body mod then install mine and select yes when ask to overwrite that way your head issue will be solved if it's still there. You need race menu mod if you haven't install it already, then you need hair mods to have hairs so you change or select them from race menu. For the color you need extended color mod for skin and hairs with that you can select any color you want for hairs and skin including makeup. ZGGB CHML works with the latest xp skeletons as well, just vagina physics won't work.
zubat11 Posted July 20, 2015 Posted July 20, 2015 thank you, she seems to works fine, even with the sex animations but, i had to download custom race to make her to work, she had graphical glitches (some brown texture lines) with standard human races. she works great with :ningheim" race though. and ive found some hair mods there. that are looking really well. last question, where do i get the face, ring/chain jevelery you used in your preset?
Zaselim Posted July 21, 2015 Author Posted July 21, 2015 I think it was jvs jewelry mod can't remember right now. Google search jewelry mod there aren't many so you will find it easily.. There's a fix for brown line texture Google search it if you want it, Ningheim race probably has it.. If I'm not mistaken it's a " female body_ 1_ sk.dds" file.
Dosh42 Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 I can't seem to get SOS to work with the body, i am however using custom races mod with this body in a custom race, any idea how i would make sos work with this? Also why does the pubic hair not change color on CHML, it's always that weird purple color which im presuming is a non texture hair?
Ninjagnome Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Cool looking characters guys, are any of them available as followers?
Dosh42 Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Cool looking characters guys, are any of them available as followers? I have spent all night, but i have finally manage to make 1 as a follower so far, I'm just trying to iron it out more. This is having one as a follower using ZGGB while the npc's still use default/your own shape/skin textures.
Ninjagnome Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Cool looking characters guys, are any of them available as followers? I have spent all night, but i have finally manage to make 1 as a follower so far, I'm just trying to iron it out more. This is having one as a follower using ZGGB while the npc's still use default/your own shape/skin textures. Sounds interesting I'm excited to see what comes of it.
Zaselim Posted July 27, 2015 Author Posted July 27, 2015 I can't seem to get SOS to work with the body, i am however using custom races mod with this body in a custom race, any idea how i would make sos work with this? Also why does the pubic hair not change color on CHML, it's always that weird purple color which im presuming is a non texture hair? The body has nothing to with sos not working, it's like any other body mod. There are no scripts involved here so SOS mod has to work fine. Try installing the latest sos compatible skeletons. About the public hairs, they are not in non texture color they are in blue color and since I don't know coding or scripting they don't change color with the hair color but I have also added many color textures for the pubic hairs and the tutorial for how to change the public hair color on the main posts..
Magicballs Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 (edited) Hey Zaselim, I love your work man it's frikken groovy However, all is not sunshine and daisies, as I'm afraid I've run headfirst into somewhat of a problem.. In an attempt to download your mods I've unsubbed from every mod I had subbed to on steam, wiped the data folder, and in the process rid myself of that annoying CTD after the logo thing, as I had attempted to try and get your section of mods working before anyone else's. But in the new game segment, the female priest and random townswoman's tits (wearing vanilla clothes) stretch from the tower gates to the furthest reaches of the sky(rim) x)! This appears to happen on some random storm cloaks as well. It looks like a strange garbled mesh, and I don't understand why it is happening On top of this, the game would crash to desktop at random intervals with no explanation as to why. I was wondering if you could shed some light on this subject please.. I was up until 3 am last night trying to fix it. Thank you I was also wondering if I had to install both CHML and CH body mods or just the one. Thanks *Edit* Just played the game with only the CHSBHC body installed and the mesh stretching still happens :/ TLDR; Serious Mesh stretching errors on random npc's after following the installation instructions, and no idea as to why Edited July 27, 2015 by Magicballs
Dosh42 Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Hey Zaselim, I love your work man it's frikken groovy However, all is not sunshine and daisies, as I'm afraid I've run headfirst into somewhat of a problem.. In an attempt to download your mods I've unsubbed from every mod I had subbed to on steam, wiped the data folder, and in the process rid myself of that annoying CTD after the logo thing, as I had attempted to try and get your section of mods working before anyone else's. But in the new game segment, the female priest and random townswoman's tits (wearing vanilla clothes) stretch from the tower gates to the furthest reaches of the sky(rim) x)! This appears to happen on some random storm cloaks as well. It looks like a strange garbled mesh, and I don't understand why it is happening On top of this, the game would crash to desktop at random intervals with no explanation as to why. I was wondering if you could shed some light on this subject please.. I was up until 3 am last night trying to fix it. Thank you I was also wondering if I had to install both CHML and CH body mods or just the one. Thanks *Edit* Just played the game with only the CHSBHC body installed and the mesh stretching still happens :/ TLDR; Serious Mesh stretching errors on random npc's after following the installation instructions, and no idea as to why You are getting artifacts showing up which causes the CTD. Seeing as the latest ZGGB are required to have body weight at max, it is best to use a mod like custom races and place the ZGGB stuff into one of the custom races of that mod and make your character that way, so all npc'#s in game remain default, otherwise every npc with a body weight not max will show this stretched artifact looking effect. I can't seem to get SOS to work with the body, i am however using custom races mod with this body in a custom race, any idea how i would make sos work with this? Also why does the pubic hair not change color on CHML, it's always that weird purple color which im presuming is a non texture hair? The body has nothing to with sos not working, it's like any other body mod. There are no scripts involved here so SOS mod has to work fine. Try installing the latest sos compatible skeletons. About the public hairs, they are not in non texture color they are in blue color and since I don't know coding or scripting they don't change color with the hair color but I have also added many color textures for the pubic hairs and the tutorial for how to change the public hair color on the main posts.. I don't see how any other mod is effecting SOS and ZGGB, i have ZGGB installed in custom races, so it's literally on it's own in that mod meaning nothing should be interfering with it, as for the pubic hair, it doesnt change color when i use your other color texture's, tried everything, renaming them to just pubhair etc. btw do you use sos unp addon?
Zaselim Posted July 27, 2015 Author Posted July 27, 2015 Hey Zaselim, I love your work man it's frikken groovy However, all is not sunshine and daisies, as I'm afraid I've run headfirst into somewhat of a problem.. In an attempt to download your mods I've unsubbed from every mod I had subbed to on steam, wiped the data folder, and in the process rid myself of that annoying CTD after the logo thing, as I had attempted to try and get your section of mods working before anyone else's. But in the new game segment, the female priest and random townswoman's tits (wearing vanilla clothes) stretch from the tower gates to the furthest reaches of the sky(rim) x)! This appears to happen on some random storm cloaks as well. It looks like a strange garbled mesh, and I don't understand why it is happening On top of this, the game would crash to desktop at random intervals with no explanation as to why. I was wondering if you could shed some light on this subject please.. I was up until 3 am last night trying to fix it. Thank you I was also wondering if I had to install both CHML and CH body mods or just the one. Thanks *Edit* Just played the game with only the CHSBHC body installed and the mesh stretching still happens :/ TLDR; Serious Mesh stretching errors on random npc's after following the installation instructions, and no idea as to why You are getting artifacts showing up which causes the CTD. Seeing as the latest ZGGB are required to have body weight at max, it is best to use a mod like custom races and place the ZGGB stuff into one of the custom races of that mod and make your character that way, so all npc'#s in game remain default, otherwise every npc with a body weight not max will show this stretched artifact looking effect. I can't seem to get SOS to work with the body, i am however using custom races mod with this body in a custom race, any idea how i would make sos work with this? Also why does the pubic hair not change color on CHML, it's always that weird purple color which im presuming is a non texture hair? The body has nothing to with sos not working, it's like any other body mod. There are no scripts involved here so SOS mod has to work fine. Try installing the latest sos compatible skeletons. About the public hairs, they are not in non texture color they are in blue color and since I don't know coding or scripting they don't change color with the hair color but I have also added many color textures for the pubic hairs and the tutorial for how to change the public hair color on the main posts.. I don't see how any other mod is effecting SOS and ZGGB, i have ZGGB installed in custom races, so it's literally on it's own in that mod meaning nothing should be interfering with it, as for the pubic hair, it doesnt change color when i use your other color texture's, tried everything, renaming them to just pubhair etc. btw do you use sos unp addon? Yes I'm using SOS Addon and it works on all of my mods, i'm using the latest xp32 skeletons, Ok one thing i forgot mention is if you are using custom race like ningheim race then you need to put the sos compatible female skeletons in that custom race's folder where it's skeletons are. Like ningheim race race uses its own skeletons so i had to replace the skeletons in ninghiem race's assets folder for the sos to work with it. Check if your custom race is using the skeletons separately and then replace it with the sos compatible ones. I showed 2 methods to change the pubic hair colors, 1 where you change your desired color textures's name to the default and replace it with the current texture and the 2nd is by using nifskope which is better than the 1st method and you can also set the multiple colors for the pubic hairs. Plz see the tutorial again. About the body issue, Both ZGGB CH and CHML has the max weight body only so you can only use it with custom race (with max weight) and if you wanna use it with the default race then make a duplicate file of either ZGGB Ch or CHML femalebody_1.nif (which one you wanna use) then rename it to femalebody_0.nif and then put both femalebody_0 and 1 nif files in character assets folder but make a backup of your femalebody_0.nif file first. That way the size of the body will become the same for all the npcs in the game. The issue with the clothing part, when you equip a certain cloth/armor or and part of the armor which is not made/convert for the body will not work with the body, you will see skin here and there popint out of the armor/outfit which is not using the body slot. If you equip a certain armor which is using a body slot then the body shape will change into the one that armor is made for. So, you can only use ZGGB_CHML or CH compatible armors/outfits for the body which you can only find on my mod page.
Magicballs Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Yes I'm using SOS Addon and it works on all of my mods, i'm using the latest xp32 skeletons, Ok one thing i forgot mention is if you are using custom race like ningheim race then you need to put the sos compatible female skeletons in that custom race's folder where it's skeletons are. Like ningheim race race uses its own skeletons so i had to replace the skeletons in ninghiem race's assets folder for the sos to work with it. Check if your custom race is using the skeletons separately and then replace it with the sos compatible ones. I showed 2 methods to change the pubic hair colors, 1 where you change your desired color textures's name to the default and replace it with the current texture and the 2nd is by using nifskope which is better than the 1st method and you can also set the multiple colors for the pubic hairs. Plz see the tutorial again. About the body issue, Both ZGGB CH and CHML has the max weight body only so you can only use it with custom race (with max weight) and if you wanna use it with the default race then make a duplicate file of either ZGGB Ch or CHML femalebody_1.nif (which one you wanna use) then rename it to femalebody_0.nif and then put both femalebody_0 and 1 nif files in character assets folder but make a backup of your femalebody_0.nif file first. That way the size of the body will become the same for all the npcs in the game. The issue with the clothing part, when you equip a certain cloth/armor or and part of the armor which is not made/convert for the body will not work with the body, you will see skin here and there popint out of the armor/outfit which is not using the body slot. If you equip a certain armor which is using a body slot then the body shape will change into the one that armor is made for. So, you can only use ZGGB_CHML or CH compatible armors/outfits for the body which you can only find on my mod page. Hey man thanks I got it working and so far so good with the succubus race (tried ningheim also but that was being scatty in game as well ) but yea, really cool so far I'll let you know if I run into any more problems. Thanks again though, for real, you legend
Straightouttavivec Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 This mod is excellent! Yet there is one problem. Whenever I go into one of the hold's or meet a bandit female or someone that doesn't have 100 or 0 weight they tend to look like a mob of flesh with complete triangles and textures stretching out into the unknown. Is there any fix for this? I changed the body mod to ch and it still does that.
Zaselim Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 This mod is excellent! Yet there is one problem. Whenever I go into one of the hold's or meet a bandit female or someone that doesn't have 100 or 0 weight they tend to look like a mob of flesh with complete triangles and textures stretching out into the unknown. Is there any fix for this? I changed the body mod to ch and it still does that. You can't use ZGGB CH AND CHML as the default body because there is no 0 weight body and because of that you will get the issue if the body weight is not at maximum. You have to ways to fix this issue, either use it with the custom race mod and make your character's weight at maximum or make a copy of (either CHML or ch) female body _ 1 and rename it to femalebody_0 but backup your femalebody_0 first. It will solve your issue.
Ninjagnome Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 Cool looking characters guys, are any of them available as followers? I have spent all night, but i have finally manage to make 1 as a follower so far, I'm just trying to iron it out more. This is having one as a follower using ZGGB while the npc's still use default/your own shape/skin textures. So how did the ironing go?
Magicballs Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 So I had to do a clean install thanks to crimson tides (I think?) and me accidentally deleting my skyrim backup folder, and now not only is Lydias face noticably much darker than normal with a fugly looking seam error (Custom nord, albeit this was happening before), but so is my PCs (Succubus race), also with a fugly looking neck seam which was not happening before. I've seen other people having this problem but there have been a variety of different answers and I'm not sure what might be the cause of mine. I would very much appreciate the help here guys, got no idea again -.-
Zaselim Posted August 4, 2015 Author Posted August 4, 2015 So I had to do a clean install thanks to crimson tides (I think?) and me accidentally deleting my skyrim backup folder, and now not only is Lydias face noticably much darker than normal with a fugly looking seam error (Custom nord, albeit this was happening before), but so is my PCs (Succubus race), also with a fugly looking neck seam which was not happening before. I've seen other people having this problem but there have been a variety of different answers and I'm not sure what might be the cause of mine. I would very much appreciate the help here guys, got no idea again -.- On which body you are having the neck seam? CH or CHML? Did you check the body weight? It has to be at maximum..
Magicballs Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 So I had to do a clean install thanks to crimson tides (I think?) and me accidentally deleting my skyrim backup folder, and now not only is Lydias face noticably much darker than normal with a fugly looking seam error (Custom nord, albeit this was happening before), but so is my PCs (Succubus race), also with a fugly looking neck seam which was not happening before. I've seen other people having this problem but there have been a variety of different answers and I'm not sure what might be the cause of mine. I would very much appreciate the help here guys, got no idea again -.- On which body you are having the neck seam? CH or CHML? Did you check the body weight? It has to be at maximum.. It didn't seem to matter, with or without the armors. I think that CH is my default, although I installed all of the CHML files for fear of the mod not working. Body weight is at maximum on both me, and my npc followers. It started when I changed her race to Custom nord, after maxing weight using console for both. The same happened to Aela, when I did the same for her. But now it's happening to me, and I have no idea why.
Magicballs Posted August 5, 2015 Posted August 5, 2015 Sorted now, Installation paths wrong and follower issue resolved with customised NPC variants.
Zaselim Posted August 5, 2015 Author Posted August 5, 2015 Sorted now, Installation paths wrong and follower issue resolved with customised NPC variants. Good, I was also confused how's this happening for you..
Jouixor Posted August 10, 2015 Posted August 10, 2015 Very nice lady... but i only play mal character and i really want her in my game. It is possible to make a standalone follower version please? I would like to add to my collection ... Beauty Thanks for answer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now